𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬...

Per strawberry1d

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᴰᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ' When you noticed the light fading in J-Hope's eyes, you swallowed hard, attempti... Més

Disclaimer
🏆Award Achievements 🏆
Playlist
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 1
Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 3
Chapter 4꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 5
Chapter 6꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 7
Chapter 8꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9
Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 11
Chapter 12꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 13
Chapter 14꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 15
Chapter 16꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 17
Chapter 18꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 19
Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25
Chapter 26꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27
INTRODUCING
Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 29
Settings and Eras of the Soulbound series
Chapter 30꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 31
Chapter 32꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33
Chapter 34꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36
Chapter 37꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38
Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 40
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41
Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 44
Chapter 45꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46
Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50
Chapter 51꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 52
Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 54
Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56
Chapter 57꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 58
Chapter 59꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 60
Chapter 61꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 63
Chapter 64꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 65
Chapter 66꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 67
Chapter 68꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 69
Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷
🌹Covers🌹
Contest- Results
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 71

Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

1K 55 44
Per strawberry1d

Ignore my character, errday
Want a cry with no shame,
errday

Jhope pov

 Sungdeuk was drilling the new dancers with the backup crew. They were rehearsing for the new coming up tour in one of the other bigger studios.

The new group was exhausted. The energy and stamina they used to execute the choreography were high levels.

Keitaro and some of the new backup dancers' companions were allowed to sit in the back and watch. They were spreading spent on the floor. Keitaro was dumbfounded. This group is not just a kpop group. Oh, blimey! They were bloody excellent and global stars. The world must take notice of them cause they are changing mindsets concerning kpop.

He sends numerous text messages to his friends telling them that Kenichi made it but not his new backup dancer status.

Their parents were overjoyed for the excellent news. He was so comforted when he found out that his mom is her lively self and she'll feel stable enough to travel to Seoul.

The dancers were done. BTS went to their private floor on the fourth floor to shower and refresh. Jhope brought extra lighter clothing.

They will be heading home, but three of them, who are also producers, will be sticking around longer to work on songs.

Jhope was resting in his studio, reminiscing about what transpired a few hours ago. Why can't he stop pondering about her? She occupied unwanted territory in his mind. His body instantly started to react at the images of her velvety skin, long silky hair. In his mind, he could feel his fingers tangled in her black, smooth hair, her big, sad eyes, her full lips..her body structure..him caressing those soft...

".Oh gosh...stop it. Jhope, stop it already!".

He reprimanded his mind. Yoongi informed him what results when you reject the bond. He will start getting vivid fantasies and dreams about his soulmate. It will not stop. FATE doesn't play games. It will grow worse every day.

He cannot be in her presence ever again. FATE even made him suspicious when he caught her in the company of his bandmates. Jeez, his leader, Joonie, is drawn to his soulmate's accent.

Oh, hell no! He will not entertain this madness. She needs to remain far away from him. Otherwise, he will lose it. He can't allow being distracted. He had to promote his mixtape, Do interviews, etc.

Even Taehyung and Jin-Hyung told him that confined spaces are the most dangerous. Taehyung told them even before they perform the bond in that small, telephone booth he got so enticed by his Funsize that it was not funny. He got strange desires and awareness that he didn't know to exist.

In two days, he will be 25 years old. His family is waiting for him to get his soulmate. How will he keep it secret from Jiwoo and his parents? They want him to be happy and settled.
Jiwoo and some of his members are bonded. They'll sense the aura around him and his soulmate. He needs to be very careful. He knows Yoongi-Hyung perceived it. A confrontation will be inevitable.

Everybody in Gwangju awaits him and Dove to connect. They were the dream couple. Childhood sweethearts since she was ten years old-but FATE decided to mess up his future.

"Darn it..".he hit his table, frustrated with his fist, and grip his hair between his fingers. This is unbelievable. He even started to worry about her. He hates this soulmate system. It made him lose focus.

His eyes widen; Omg, he didn't even think about Dove - but his feelings for Dove are still strong. This is all messed up.

How will he handle two girls? The one needs him back...and the other calls for him to accept her. This was the year he and Dove were supposed to get married and started a family if they'd wound out to be soulmates.

They compiled in Y2 in high school on their bucket list until she messed up with his so-called best friend. She ruined everything. He would've accepted her back even with her yellow string.

She demands from him to deny his soulmate and makeup again. He notices she doesn't want his friendship. He catches it in her eyes, and she seriously needs him back.

And that will to battle for him ignited when he dismissed her after she noted how he and his flippen soulmate played sensual tennis with their eyes.

She knows him so thoroughly, and he feels she'll await her time to confront him about the open interest he portrayed for his soulmate.

He doesn't need a relationship with Dove and even having to know his soulmate. If he claimed he was finished with dating, then he meant it. FATE can go to hell.

This is what he was afraid of? His feelings didn't change overnight into more profound affection for his soulmate. He felt sorrowful that he wound his soulmate, but she'll get over it. They didn't trigger the bond.

He was so frightened for accidental activation of what string it might be. According to the manual, the extent of time the soul mark pain took is already a signal of the string type. His will be red gold.

He is terrified he might turn into a jello boy like Jin-hyung, Taehyung, and Yoongi. They are all whipped. How many times did their soulmates go through pregnancy scares?...he doesn't have time for that stress.

Jhope let out a deep sigh, turned off all his technology, took his cell phone and satchel bag, and determined to leave early. He has been sitting for an hour in his studio without even doing anything constructive nor productive.

Suddenly he felt an unusual sensation passing through his body. His emotions turned to go haywire. What the flipper hell is this new alertness. Fear...anxiety...dread. What the-...omg, it is not his emotions.

Oh, Just great! He and his soulmate just connected on an emotional level. He grunted out in resentment.

He just shook his head and shrugged anything unwanted off his shoulders. He hastily left his Hope World Studio and locked it. He reached the elevator to go to the first floor. He sends his members Yoongi and RM texts telling them he'll be going home.

He brought in his car because they realized they'd be staying late at the agency. He felt so emotionally depleted and physically drained, but he desires his bed right now.

He put his sunglasses on but furrowed his eyebrows when he reaches the hallway, and his heart started to thump erratically in his rib cage as he spots one of the twins on the phone speaking frantically in the handset.

Fortunately, he understood English. If it weren't one of his soulmates' brothers, he would've to tend his own business and be on his way home.

He inwardly cursed FATE...for letting him remained still a little. The twin looked bothered, but his words don't sound affected.

Omg...

BLIMEY !Kira, what are you doing so far from home? Are you bonkers...what happened?" He sounded frantic. He was trotting up and down.

Kira...His soulmate's name. His heart appeared to constrict...see, and this is what he meant. The soulmate crap. He hates it. It forces you to care...He doesn't want to, but his heart doesn't want to listen to reason. He felt anxious.

Kira please be calm ok...look confident ...breathe in and breathe out...ok baby girl... try to get to the main entrance..." he explained to his and tried to calm her down.

It implies his soulmate went someplace and got lost.

He strolled up to a distraught younger boy.
Keitaro looks up and grins at the superstar in his proximity.

"Are you ok...you Kenichi twin brother?" He asked carefully. He was talking to him in Japanese.

Keitaro nod and say with a troubled voice," yes, Keitaro...Not really...my sister Akira went to an underground shopping center with friends, and they missed each other...now she is lost ...She is so scared, she loathes being in a social situation that makes her frightened...I need to hire a uber to go get her...asap." It overwhelms him that Jhope can speak Japanese.

J hopes heart almost ceased. His soulmate is lost in a dense city.Omg...no doubt he felt all those emotions—darn FATE.

Jhope sigh, " That's awful...where is she now?"

"Er ...a place call Miangdongon or something?" He crumpled his forehead, trying to remember the name. He looked extra stressed out.

"Is it the Myeongdong underground shopping mall?" It's a few minutes away from the company.

"Yeah...I told her to wait for me at the entrance. I told her to look confident and not scared. But my sister is beautiful. She always draws attention...I don't know...The uber number is in Kenichi's wallet...I'm just running up to get it and go get her...thanks for asking Jhope." He looks distracted. He was stunned that a powerful idol spoke to him. Celebrities usually avoid people around them, but Bts is loving.

Jhope inhaled sharply, " Keitaro...I'm on my path home...UBERS will take time...let me bring her and take her safely home...I know my way around the city...only if it's ok with you."

Keitaro's eyes enlarge. Omg, an idol wants to help out...this is very surreal.

"Er...I don't wish to cause you unnecessary inconvenience ...you so nice, Jhope." He sounds so thankful.

Jhope smile," No trouble...at least I know what she looked like...I saw you together...does she had a cream jacket on?"

As if he doesn't notice, he notices every detail about her. It's imprinted in his mind.

"Yeah...are you certain...it's no burden for you?" He sounded unsure at the idol.

Jhope shook His head, "No, go enjoy the last hour watching your brother...I get your sister...ok. don't fret, and it's still noon."

He desires to get to his soulmate. He felt her misery escalates.

"Okay, I'll go now; otherwise, your sister will be more anxious." He pats the Keitaro's shoulder to set him in the comfort zone.

Keitaro bow appreciatively." Please don't let my sister faint," he added with a snort while he moved with Jhope to the private elevator that leads to the underground parking.

Jhope furrows his brows in confusion."Why is that?"

Keitaro chuckled," You are her ultimate bias...She likes you a lot...now I know why...you so kind. Thank you so much...thanks again."

Jhopies heart sped up. He is no longer her bias, and he doesn't think she wants to be ARMY anymore. He tried to scream out.

He inwardly grimaces. Not if he is going to find out about their soulmate bond. They bow to each other in greeting, and luckily the foyer was empty, only the two receptionists that were busy on their desktops.

Jhope sigh deeply. He quickly got to his car with urgency. His soulmate's emotions are making him unstable.

He will put his mask on, and he hopes tabloids wouldn't spot him with her. He doesn't need a dating scandal in his life.

Jhope felt his frustrations getting a hold of him while he maneuvers his car through the traffic. The shopping centers are filled this time of the day.

He reached the entrance of Myeongdong shopping center. He sighs in relief when he looked around and saw his beautiful soulmate leaning on a silver pole at the entrance, busy typing furiously on her cell phone. He took few seconds after he found a parking a few feet from her. He studied her a little. His heart constricts painfully. Why did she turn up in his life right now?

He could see how cutely she furrow her strong brows. Gosh, she's beautiful...stop it immediately. He looked around cautiously, but the people were all in a rush. He quickly gets out of his car and slowly approached her...

.......

Akira pov

You clutched your heart when you perceived a familiar presence a few feet from you. You looked around in alarm. Maybe your eyes are playing tricks on her. Why would your prat of a soulmate be here for you? No way...when you look into his face...you almost got a heart to attack. Your jaws dropped in shock...it can't be... it is him!

"Close your mouth...come on...I'm getting you home".He sounded a little annoyed at your unwillingness to move off your shocked stance. He discreetly looks around. Praying and hoping no prying eyes are observing his movement.

"W..why are you here?" you couldn't fathom his presence. Your heart was speeding up. How will you survive only a few seconds in his presence? Your bond will flare-up in the car. You'll be a mess in his company.

You follow him quietly to the car. Oh, my gosh...He looks so hot with his crisp white shirt that shows his muscular chest and his sunglasses. Your mouth appeared to dry up. No...no...no... FATE, please!! You can't afford to fall for him. Your heart is already ripped apart. He doesn't want you. Why can't your heart take it? Why? He is your soulmate, but he got a girlfriend already. Omg! Please don't let her find out.

You are wary of going with him. It will be the most uncomfortable ride with a famous idol.

"Akira, please...I don't have the whole day... your brother needs you safe at home" he opens the passenger door for you.

You looked around as though one of your twin brothers would supernaturally appear in front of you and awaken you from your dream now. But no, your soulmate stood in front of you with an expression that he wished to be anywhere else than in your presence.

"Can I sit at the back?"You asked with a quiet voice. You won't get through this trip. It's better to be tucked away at the back. Darn you, Keitaro.

Jhope sigh audibly," Do I look like an Uber driver?..get in!"

You inhaled sharply and got in the front seat, making sure you don't accidentally touch him.

He put the car in gear and reverse out from the parking space. You glanced at his veins in his strong arms, and you suddenly wondered how it must feel to be closely embraced in his arms. You blushed bright red and quickly berate yourself, peeking out of the window, believing he didn't perceive your discomfort and your sudden attraction toward him.

When he got on the road, Jhope wondered why an unfamiliar emotion swirl around him. He furrows his eyebrows, peering sideways to his soulmate's blushing cheeks. What was she thinking about?

He hates awkward silences and fidgets with his CD player. Drake rapping filled the awkward silence with Drakes's rapping. You read that Drake is his favorite western artist. While he drove, he was bopping his head with the rhythm of the song.

You don't need to comment or talk to him.

The longer you are in his presence, the edgier you both became. You felt the atmosphere became charged up. Jhope eyes darken as he glanced sideways at you.

"Why did you get lost....what happened?" he stares at your pursed lips as you turn to face him.

"Dove and Sol. I invited me to go with them to the shop. We came out of a little Korean restaurant where they sell street food and...I guess I was at fault. I was busy with my bags, and when I glanced up...they were just gone..."
-she pulled a face.

Jhope looks utterly bewildered," Y...you went with Dove, the intern, and her friend.?

Since when did Dove make acquaintances with his soulmate?

You nod. You were looking down on your lap.

Jhope looked intensely at you...Your eyes momentarily locked... suddenly he looked away, shaking his head. You could sense the exciting tension between the two of you-but Jhope is resisting it with all the fiber of his heart, soul, and mind.

You glance at his elegant profile with sadness," Why do you despise me so much...Jhope? Please tell me why?..is there something about me that you loathe?"

Jhope tightens his jaw as you could notice how he clenched his teeth," I ...I don't despise you... Akira. There is nothing wrong with you...I just don't need to be told and forced who to love..." Your eyes started to sting, and you could feel some tears form at the corners of your eyes. Jhope hate this soul-bonding business," .... I want a choice. This bond it's everything I hate...I love-" you lift your hands to stop him. You heard enough. You get it.

"Drop it, please...I don't need to know about your undying love for your girlfriend...You prefer to move on, fine by me...but allow me to move on also...activate this bond, please. So that I can be certified as Tarnished and you'll never have to see me again...I vow to set you free to live the life you envisioned...please allow me my life back" you stare at him with so much heartbreak that Jhope couldn't breathe.

He had to park at the side of the roadway to get his breathing regulated

"Y...You call for me to activate the bond?...strings bind you..Akira!" He proclaimed with a frustrated groan. His heart is fighting, and his mind is kicking back.

Your tears are rolling non-stop now," please Jhope...please set me free please...You can then freely choose your girlfriend. I know you have feelings for her...I don't want to love someone who will never love me back".

He looks at you with sorrow-filled eyes, "I can't...you felt it in the atmosphere...we are most likely not blue, or yellow strung...Akira".

You shook your head in disbelief, "Are you so scared to ...to love me Jhope?..denying yourself the purest, deepest, and most passionate love?"

He looks at you with fury in his eyes, "Stop it right now, Akira ... I do not deny myself that love... I'm not going to love you ...ever...I don't want your love, and you don't need my love...please get it in your head once and for all...it's never going...to...happen."

You glance at him intensely, drying your red blotchy eyes with your jacket sleeve, and with a cracking voice, you softly spoke," I'm sorry you feel like this...I'm so sorry FATE chose me and not the one you love...I never experienced romantic love in my life...and I comply with your decision...but set me free to encounter love and let myself be loved by someone else...please. Just ...drive...I need to be out from your presence." He peered at you with an undefined emotion.

"I'm sorry," he faintly whispers. He was peeking at your pursed lips and closed eyes.

"Don't be...you can't help who you love."

You lean your head on the window with your eyes tightly closed to avoid a repeated flood of treacherous tears. The pain of rejection is so hard to bear.

You felt the car proceed to move. How will you resist these growing feelings toward your soulmate? He must love his girlfriend to be able to fight FATE.

"Akira..." you overheard him quietly say your name. He started to feel your deep distress and pain.

"It's ok, Jhope...I understand. Don't fear, and I'll keep our bond secret. I'll never uncover it...no one will ever know. I'll not approach you at all, and I'll keep my distance from you at all times and remove myself from your presence...and please know this ...I never intend to cause you this much pain and confusion, and it wasn't my intention. If I knew, I would've never come to Seoul. I'm sorry..." your voice was calm but firm. Like you sealed the door once and for all.

Jhope was quiet the whole time. He didn't know how to feel about it or what to say.

You enter the neighborhood of all the hotels etc. Peering at a random building, and you told Jhope it's your stop."

"Are you positive this is the place?" He looks a little unsure.

You nodded " Yes, please let me get off at that stop. Thank you for rescuing me today. Bye Jhope..."You greet him for the last time and take your pack sets and bag and jump out.

"Bye Akira.." You wave at him, ran briskly to the building, never looking back, and went into the random building. Through the mirror doors, you saw Jhope turn and drove away.

You cry sadly. You painfully sat with the knowledge of losing your soulmate, and now you have to learn to forget him and push on by force.

Looking at your phone, you found an uber app and driver and make a call.

Not long after the call, your driver pulled up. You request him to get you to the nearest grocer supermarket.

You were going to shop and ignore your pain.

A/n another update for all the Daydreamers. You are superstars. Daydream has reached 3k over reads. Thank you, readers, for all your support.

A big shout out to our new readers. Believe all of you enjoy the journey with Jhope, our sunshine.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

112K 5.3K 34
❝We're like the sun and the moon.. never there at the same time..❞ A J-Hope biased Korean stranger befriends you online. And, struggling with differe...
167K 4.6K 94
ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary eyes. "How could I reject a part of my...
7.1K 1.6K 20
"Flying high is scary, no one told me it's a lonely place." We all want to reach to the top but there are things that we have to loose on our way to...
3.7K 585 36
Hazel, a simple girl who one day woke up in the body of the world famous idol, Jeon Jungkook of BTS. There she developed an attachment to the other m...