The Curtis sister imagines...

Da outsiders_thingz

Go check out the first book! Here I will be continuing more imagines and little stories of the Curtis sister... Altro

Request page 
(Lazy sundays and football )
(grudges & fights) pt.1
(Grudges & fights) pt.2
(Protective brother)
(Grudges & fights) pt.3
(rumble/Socs gone to far)
(At the drive-in)
(drunk at Buck's)
(fight) pt.1?
Fights pt.2
(road trip)
(arrested) pt.1
(Arrested) pt.2
(sick)
(Arrested) pt.3
(greaser party)
AN!
(Soda comfort)
(fed up) pt.1
(Fed up) pt.2
(Fed up) pt.3
(Fed up) pt.4
A/N (ideas?)
(dating my sister)
(Secret hook up)
(ignoring the gang)
(trouble!?)
(Running away)
(Running away) pt.2
Curtis brothers (caught)
(caught!)
(Secret hook up) pt.2
(guilty)
(drunk)
(night talks with Soda)
(sweet Dally)
(More night talks)
(More night talks)
(double dates with Darry)
AN
Curtis sister X Dal (late night drives)
(Recklessness)
(Brother & boyfriend problems)
(Brother & boyfreind problems) part. 2
(Brother & boyfriend problems) pt.3
(My superman)
(Accidents)
(fights)
(Fights) pt.2
(never the same)
(panic attack)
(seizures)
(socs)
(tics)
(alone time & mischief)
(socs) pt.2
(brothers & fights)
(boys)
(stressed)
("I did..")
(dates & spies)
(better things to come)
(rumble clean ups)
(asthema attack)
(rainy days)
Curtis sister ("soc")
(pregnancy test?)
(Pregnancy test) pt.2
(Pregnancy test) pt.3
(secrets & scares)
(Unravelling secrets)
(Flashbacks & search parties)
(late nights & early mornings)
(forgotten scolarships & old memories)
(Feelings hurt & apologies)
(Moving days)
(Defeated days & football games)
(Not eating)
(High)
(Endings)
("I've gotcha")
(Abusive boyfriend)
(Parties & hangovers)
(Troubles)
(Scares & relief)
(Regretful actions)
(Drowning)
(Pills)
A/N! (Please read!)

(Jumped)

3.3K 31 7
Da outsiders_thingz

Nobody's POV
Y/n walked down the street, feet smacking against the pavement foot after foot. The cool night breeze blowing her hair every so often in front of her face. She knew she was in for some shouting when she reached home. It was late, probably about 11 pm. Her oldest brother had said 9pm at the latest. Unfortunately, she had got caught up with some friends at the movies and forgot about the time.

Meanwhile, back at the Curtis house, the whole gang sat around waiting anxiously for her arrival. Everyone got nervous in situations like these, ever since the jumping of one of their own a few months ago. That tan boy happened to be there, sitting on the ledge of the couch as his knee bounced up and down. Johnny cade was a nervous wreck most times, especially after his jumping from the socials.

Beside Johnny on the couch, sat Dallas. He sat smoking cigarette after cigarette, hoping they'd calm his nerves, and they did a little. Even though he's the toughest in the gang, he still never fails to care for them.

Beside the tuff hood, sat Soda. He sat with his hands in his lap, doing nothing-there was nothing he could do. All he could do was sit and wait for his sister to come home. Thoughts were racing through his mind though, worried about his younger sister.

Across from Soda, sat his older brother in the armchair. One of his hand balled into a fist, resting it below his chin. The other hand on his lap. Darry's eyes were glued blankly to nothing. He felt the most worried about his sister at the moment for many reasons. He was responsible for all his kid siblings since the passing of his parents.

"The hell is she?" Muttered Steve from his seat on the floor. Steve was almost just as emotional constipated as Dallas, but couldn't deny he didn't care for the gang, especially the you youngest, Y/n.

"Maybe she's just out with friends" Twobit suggested across of him. He was leaning against a pillow on the wall. He didn't have his famous goofy grin on, no, instead he had a frown that didn't look right on him.

"I sure hope so" The youngest Curtis brother said from the table. Pony was Y/n's twin, and both had the same looks. His original intention was to be doing homework at the table, but the papers remained unopened. He was to worried about his twin to me doing stupid homework at a time like this. I wonder where the hell she is...

Y/n tried to speed up her walk, turning into a fast walk. Just as she thought she was gonna make it home, her hopes were stoped when a car pulled up beside her. She glanced over slightly to see a soc car. She mentally cursed to herself. Trying to keep confidence though, she continued walking as she kept her head forward.

"Hey, babe..say, what's a girl like you doing out at a time like this?" The one driving, slurred out the window. Y/n knew she probably should have kept her smart mouth closed, but she choose the stupid choice of not.

"I could say the same to you, soc" she sneered, continuing to walk with her eyes glued forward.

Suddenly, the car sped up a little, stoping when it swerved in front of Y/n. Fuck she thought. She knew she should've came home on time. She doubt anybody would hear her even if she screamed. The house was almost 3 blocks away.

"Your mouth can get ya in a lot of trouble out here" the one that spoke to her earlier, said. She didn't say anything but look at them, one to another. She could tell by the way their carried themselves, they were drunk.

She tried to ignore the situation as she started walking past them, only to be pushed back by another. She gasped when she felt a sharp pain in her cheek. A hand print remaining on it. She knew there was no getting out of this one. She was fucked.

Another boy stepped forward, colliding his fist with her jaw, making her yelp in pain. She held her jaw, wishing Soda, Darry, one of the gang, hell, even Steve were here right now.

"Not so fast" one pulled the boy back, taking his place. She could tell by the look on his face he wanted a go at her, so she attempted to stop him the only way she could, with her words. "Fuck off!" She yelled. Big mistake.

Before she could think, a strong leg had swooped beneath her, causing her to fall harshly on the pavement. She felt the skin on her knees scrap as she landed. "Fuck" she hissed.

Her head went flying back when a strong fist connected with her nose. Blood started to ooze out as she held it the best she could.

Soon enough, their were different pairs of hands hitting her in different places, arms, head, stomach, you name it. Y/n felt pain jolt through her with every strong contact made with her body. It felt like a never ending nightmare.

"Okay, that's enough guys" one said, pulling his buddies back. Y/n couldn't feel anything else other then relief when she heard the car start before tires squealing, meaning they were gone.

The feeling of relief was then replaced with pain through out her body. Her head ached something awful. Nothing good is gonna come out of me sitting here, she decided as she attempted to stand. Failing the first time as she whimpered and stumbled back down. She managed to make her legs stand again, giving it a second try. This time succeeding.

She limped slowly, the best she could, back to the house. Then it hit her about earlier. Would Darry still be mad? Oh god, what's he gonna do? Thoughts raced through her mind like a race car on a track, going in circles over and over as she limped.

She finally made it to the front porch, stumbling up the stairs. She had to take a minute to catch her breath. She didn't trust her voice to call for the gang, so she stood, wrapping her hand around the door knob before twisting it.

Everyone's eyes snapped to the door, their voices remaining silent when their eyes met with what they saw. Y/n barley had her eyes open, basically leaning against the door. She didn't wanna know how bad she looks based on the gangs silence. Soda however, was the first to break that.

"Holy Shit! Y/n!" He stood quickly, eyes wide, as he made his way over to his sister. He cupped her cheeks, examining her face first. He was close to tears at the sight of his sister.

"What happened?" Darry had appeared beside her just as quick. His voice was calm, but his words were shaky.

"Socs" Was all Y/n said before swallowing the lump in her throat.

Pony, her twin, couldn't do anything but stare in shock form the table, looking at his injured sister. Snapping back to reality, he stood and rushed over to her.

"Oh my god your bleeding!..Darry, she's  bleeding!" Pony exclaimed. "Come let's get you cleaned up" Darry said, guiding her to the bathroom with Soda by her side, Pony following with glossy eyes. Darry held one of her arms and Soda held the other, helping her to the bathroom.

The rest of the gang stood. Some had clenched fists with anger, while some were worried for Y/n. Dallas, being himself, didn't say anything before storming out the door. Nobody acknowledged to stop him, especially when he's in a mood like this.

Steve had clenched fists and a tightened jaw, as he paced the room. Every now and then, muttering inaudible curses.

Twobit of course had anger for who her did this to Y/n, but he was more worried about the injured girl in the bathroom.

Johnny was nervous about the whole situation. The socs, Y/n, the injuries. He was now standing, looking from Steve to Twobit with a nervous look in his eyes.

Meanwhile, the three brothers were in the bathroom watching their sister hiss in pain every time Darry would touch her skin with alcohol. "I know it hurts, but I gotta clean it, hun" Darry said softer then usual, as he cleaned Y/n's face first.

She just nodded, her eyes to tired to remain open as she sat on the toilet seat. Soda had a hand on her back, trying to comfort her, while Pony just watched through teary eyes.

Darry finished with her face, disinfecting and bandaging cuts. He made a mental note to grab some ice packs after for the bruises that were bound to appear later. Darry had to find the strength to get his hands to stop shaking. He was behind pissed at those socs who did this.

"Did they hurt you anywhere else?" Darry asked. Y/n nodded slowly. "Where?" Soda asked gently, trying to keep the anger out of his voice. Y/n lifted her shirt up, thinking it wasn't that bad, but was wrong when she heard all three brothers gasp. Pony the loudest.

There were bruises and red marks that covered her stomach. Darry gently touched her ribs, causing Y/n to hiss in pain, backing away the best she could. "Sorry, sorry" Darry cringed.

"He just needs to see if their broke or not, Y/n" Soda explained gently. She nodded, allowing her brother to examine her probably broken ribs.

She cringed as he put pressure on them. "You definitely got a couple broken ones there, kiddo" he sighed sadly. Y/n didn't do anything but nod.

"I think we should get er' to bed, Darry..look at her, she's tired" Pony said, coming closer. Darry nodded. "I'm get some ice packs for those though" he said before heading out to get them.

Y/n went to stand, just wanting to get to bed and pass out. She was exhausted. As she stood, she got a wave of lightheadedness, almost falling over until Soda caught her. "Easy, easy" he said, holding her so she wouldn't fall.

"I'm just tired, Soda" she said barley over a whisper. "I know..come on, let's get ya to bed" he said, helping her out of the bathroom and to Pony and her's shared room. The younger boy was following behind both of them.

"Easy" Soda said as Y/n gently laid down. She Immediately closed her eyes, already starting to feel sleep taking over her. Last thing she remembered was hearing both her brothers say good night, before she fell into darkness.——————————————

Okay, this was more of a long one. But I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.4K 87 18
Gossip and drama in Laurie's high-school ended up with her losing everything she thought was important to her. What she didn't know, was that thanks...
79.5K 1.9K 32
When an orphan girl finds out she has a family she goes to find them. She ends up meeting an awesome guy while she is there with them. The rest of it...
1K 7 25
This is a retelling of my other story based on The Outsiders. Although I will be keeping the other story posted on here so it can still be read. Be...
11.2K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!