Short Stories/One-shots

By OtakuAngel_1460

I do tend to write a lot though, so I guess they could be their own short stories, but that'd be tedious. The... More

God, I Love You... (Smut)
Corridors from Nightmares (Horror)
In Trouble
New Found Love? (Yuri/Fluff)
Cuddles (Fluff)
Excitement (Smut)
Phone Sex (Smut)
[Fuck Me-] (Joke)
Saying Goodbye (Angst)
Intimacy (Yaoi/Smut)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Rewritten (Smut)
New Emotion of Passion (Smut)
Mirror Sex (Smut)
The White Flower (Horror)
Curiosity (Smut?)
High School AU (Conversation) (Fluff)
10 Different Ways to... (Smut/Fluff/Angst)
A Butterfly - Emily
Are You Happy? (Angst)
Christmas Special (Fluff)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Pt 2 (Smut)
Perhaps it was a Dream... (Angst)
A Strange Request at a Piano Bar
Picking Up a Hitchhiker
Starting Over in a New Place
Trivia
A Trip to Ecstasy (Smut)

Surprise (Smut)

18 0 0
By OtakuAngel_1460

Writing Prompt #4

This goes like the previous one, I was just reading and came up with a brilliant story. Wattpad should let us have folders for our stories... it would be helpful.

Same ship/people as last chapter as well. (I am writing -slowly- on many other prompts too-) 7/23/21

Words: 4,146

There Melody was, laying naked on the bed. 

Her right hand between her legs, fingering herself. She had to calm herself down somehow. She gropes her left breast with her other hand, hoping more pleasure would help her situation.

She had only managed to get her body more excited. Thinking of Kuki touching her, and violating her most sacred places. 

"Kuki..." Melody mumbles to herself. Her finger brushing across her precious flower, causing her hips to buck into the air. Her imagination causing her senses to go crazy, practically feeling Kuki brush against her skin. 

He'd be home soon, she knew that at least. But she wanted to calm down so she could greet him properly. Today was her day off, and he'd have the rest of the day after 4pm off with her.

He hadn't teased her this morning, thank the heavens.

She tries adding a second finger, trying to push herself over the edge, pumping her two fingers in and out. 

Melody had briefly thought that Kuki had definitely gotten her addicted to his warmth and intoxicating touch.

Parting her lips, she begins panting. A smile finding its way onto her cheeks, she was finally getting somewhere with her body. 

She pumps her fingers faster, trying to reach the edge. She had to be close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kuki pulls out his keys from his pocket. His figure standing in front of their apartment's white door. A nice black jacket, similar to that of a tuxedo jacket, folded over his left arm.

He inserts the silver key into the keyhole, turning it and opening the door. He steps in, grabbing his keys, closing the front door with his right foot. The door clicked behind him. 

He moved his jacket to his other hand, hanging it on a hook next to the door. Sliding his keys into the pocket of the said jacket. 

He kicked off his shoes, sliding them under his black coat. His white buttoned shirt neat over his chest.

"Kuki...!" Melody moans out desperately to the air. Kuki looks up, hearing his name. He walks up the few steps, leveling him with the rest of the floor.

He grins, seeing Melody sprawled over their bed, across the room. He quietly walks over, he wanted to see the show he had been missing. 

Whimpers and mumbles of his name were made as he made his way past the couch to the 'bedroom'. 

He leans against the arc-like doorway, that has no door, folding his arms over his chest. 

A smirk plastered across his face as he gazed at Melody. She has two fingers pumping in and out of her womanhood. Her left hand messily groping her breast. Her eyes tightly squeezed shut.

He almost chuckled. Almost. 

She was trying so hard to climax, thinking of extremely dirty things right now. And he could tell she wasn't getting anywhere.

Why not please his princess? 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kuki silently walks over to end of the bed. Crawling onto the bed, he brushes his left hand against her right ankle. Shocked, Melody jolts, propping herself up on her elbows.

Her face going bright red, embarrassed to see Kuki leaning over her naked body.

She sighs, tilting her head backwards. He had gotten home, a bit sooner than she had sorta wished.

She yelps, bringing her eyes to attention to see what had just entered her. Kuki had his left hand placed by her side, his other hand pumping a finger into her womanhood. 

Her body weak, she lets her arms slide from underneath her. Breathing heavily, her body already wound up and need of release.

He pumps his finger into her faster, leaning down to her mouth, "What does this feel like to you?" He whispers, grazing his lips against hers. 

She glues her eyes shut, turning her head to the side, feeling incredibly nervous. Melody knew he was talking about his ministrations "downstairs". 

She turns her head back to him, acknowledging she was going to answer him. 

He adds another finger, teasing her with scissor-like motions inside of her core. Her legs trembling, her hands clinging to the sheets of the bed as if it would contain her lewd fantasies.

He was waiting for an answer, still unyielding with his scissor movements. 

"I-it... feels like..." Melody bites her lip, he had curled his fingers inside of her. "M-magic..." she mutters quietly. Bucking her hips, wishing for more friction and pleasure within her.

Kuki doesn't miss a beat, adding a third finger inside her core. Continuing with his thrusting in and out of her, Kuki bends down to her neck.

He places a tender kiss in the middle of her neck, "What does this feel like?" 

It was no fair. He was playing this game now. 

"I-intoxicating..." Melody whimpers. She knew he was grinning.

He places a kiss on her collarbone, "How about this?" 

"Delightful..." She mumbles. Melody was trying so hard to ignore his teasing past her vulva. 

Kuki brings his left hand to her right breast. "How about this?" He massages her hard nipple, as he presses his lips to her other nipple.  

She aches her back off the bed. Trying so hard not to scream his name now, "G-glorious..." 

It was so hard to think. He was playing unfair with his ace moves. 

And he knew that for sure.

He places a kiss just below her belly button, eliciting a moan from the woman underneath of him. Her knuckles tense, almost turning white as she grasps the sheets. 

He brings himself lower, slowing his ministrations drastically. "What... about this?" He flicks his tongue across her flower. 

She mewls loudly, trying so hard not to move. He removes his fingers from within her. 

He doesn't even let her answer, delving his tongue past her folds. Her body writhing in unbelievable pleasure. 

Blushing madly, she rests her arms over her eyes. They were already tightly knitted shut but she needed something else.

His tongue was slick and warm as he teased her sacred place. Her lips trembling, and her body squirming in response to his tantalizing actions.  

Screaming his name in bliss, she came on his tongue. He grins, licking every drop of her erotic substance. She was exhausted, her body overstimulated and throbbing beneath him. 

He sits up, a proud smirk across his lips. He leans down to her lips, briefly brushing his lips against hers. Licking her lips with his tongue, making sure to catch her attention. 

With her eyes still shut, she removes her arms from her face and parts her lips in anticipation. 

He kisses her, his actions sly, his tongue skims against the top of hers. Letting her taste herself on him. Caressing her tongue with his own, keeping her body in its trance. 

She is pushed against his body and the bed, unable to pull away embarrassed. Her sweet metallic high, on both their tongues, keeping her close. Kuki holding onto her tightly, but carefully, as if she were made of glass. 

He gently pulls away, letting her catch her breath. Her face red and timid, she glances up at him. Her lips, almost pouting. 

"I haven't finished~." Kuki whispers. His eyes, wild, a crazy glint in them. His tongue alluring to something else. 

She knew, she knew exactly what he was referring to. 

Melody thoughtfully brought her hands up to his buttoned shirt. Carefully, undoing the first one. Her hands light, and soft, but she wasn't at all nervous. In fact, she was quiet ecstatic. 

A smile spread across her lips, her eyes dancing with a magnificent fire.

He somehow managed to flawlessly strip his pants down and kick them to the side of the bed. His upper body remaining almost still, as she tauntingly undid the next button. Her hands sliding to the third one as he starts grinding on her. 

Her head pressing against the pillow beneath her. A breathless moan pried from her mouth. Her hands just barely undoing his shirt's third button. 

Her hands slump to the bed. Unable to keep her conviction as he pleases her extremely sensitive body after her climax. 

Melody's body was hot, slightly sweaty, but neither of them minded. 

He briskly finished what she had started on his shirt. Dropping it to the side of the bed, discarding it's existence. He slid his boxers off too. He definitely didn't need them.

He wanted to indulge in her fantasies all night. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kuki plunged in, completely sheathing himself inside of her. 

She moaned, finally getting that satisfying sensation she was yearning for, for so long. She brought her hands up across his arms, wrapping them around his neck. 

She was finally feeling so full of Kuki. Melody was in euphoria. 

He trails his right hand down her left side. Positioning his hand on her waist. 

He knew quite well that she was gonna be disobedient, and he didn't want that.

His grip, firm on her waist. She couldn't move against him, she soon realized this.

She whines. Desperate for such intimate connection with Kuki. 

"Sunshine, you gotta be obedient," He purrs into her earlobe. Flicking his tongue across it, as to fluster her more. "Or else..." Kuki smirked, nipping at her jaw. 

She didn't gasp, but she was most certainly surprised. She wanted him to continue. 

No, she needed him to continue. He had already excited her fantasies, why should he stop now? 

His hand firmly gripped on her hip, making sure she doesnt move. She huffed, she'd have to listen quicker this time. 

Kuki grinned, he'd have to reward her later. Just... not now. 

He carefully started pulling out, he was slow, too slow. And he knew that, but he wanted to tease her much more. 

Her lips were whimpering, pleading for him to satisfy them both. Melody, didn't speak, her eyes were shut as she let him slowly take his time teasing her with his thrusts. 

Her body yearned for more. His dick pushed into her, gently but firmly scraping against the bottom of her insides. Rough but, she enjoyed it. 

Melody moans, giving into the slow passion. Kuki thrusts into her, showing her a cheerful grin. She shakes her head, softly giggling. 

She pulls his head down, closer to her lips. She tenderly kisses his bottom lip. He thrusts again, keeping the slow pace. He was quite surprised she was taking the teasing well. Her right hand brushes against the back of his neck, settling in his hair.

She was taking her time to tease him too. 

Melody slid her tongue across his bottom lip. Briefly catching his undivided attention. He paused in his ministrations, pulling out. 

She lulled his own tongue close to their lips. She caresses the top of his tongue, gradually pulling her own tongue back. Their tongues brushing against each other, between their mouths. 

Kuki lowered himself down to his elbows, she had peeked his curiosity. Their messy tongue dancing left a strand of saliva against Melody's chin. 

They each, slowly pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes. Kuki's usually crazed eyes were calm, reading into Melody's own eyes. 

He couldn't read her.

Kuki smirked. 

Melody moved quickly, and sharply, bringing Kuki to his back, pressed against the bed. Her right hand now set firmly on his stomach. She grinned, giving Kuki a rush of his own excitement. 

She gazed down into his eyes. Her hips positioned right behind his hard member. She wasn't gonna put him in a situation he might be uncomfortable with. She definitely didn't want that. 

He chuckled, shaking his head. 

Kuki stroked his left hand on her thigh. He brought his right hand to her cheek. Gently rubbing circles onto her cheek. 

Her facial expression disappeared, she was so focused on his actions to form anything on her lips. She was happy, and yet, almost enchanted. She blinked several times over the next peacefully silent minutes. His childish smile was everything to her.

She brought herself down to his lips. Pressing her own against his. Locking them together, careful as to not uncomfortably pin his member between their knitted bodies. 

She felt his dick push against her lightly toned belly as he hooked his arms underneath hers. Securely placing his forearms and hands across her back.

She bit his bottom lip as she pulled away from their kiss. He tried following her but her mischievous expression caught his eye. 

He smiled and let her move. He loosened his firm grip on her back, giving her room to pull herself away.

She was quick but sure. She lifted her hips from his masculine thighs and placed herself above his member. Melody leaned her breasts down to his chest, as to cover the situation. He'd feel her move soon enough. 

She pushed down on his dick and surrounded his twitching member with her womanhood. 

She arched her back and he clung tight to her. She knitted her eyes shut and leaned her hands back on his chest. He had propped himself up a bit, he was sitting up with his arms firmly set on her lower back. 

Melody moaned as she began to move her hips up and down only to cover his hard member over and over again. Kuki started to meet her hips with his own thrusts. Smirking as mewls were pulled past her lips. 

Teasing was over for him. 

Kuki solidly hooks his hands around each side of her waist. He glances up at her, stealing a kiss just before plunging himself in. 

Melody moaned his name alot louder than she thought she would. She glues her eyes shut in embarrassment and brings her hands up to his shoulders.

Kuki thrusts in and out of her womanhood at a much less of a slow pace. Bringing her hips roughly down to meet his own bucking. 

He got a bit faster than usual. Divine pleasure coursed through her body, and a small pain stung between her legs, all tightening the knot in her stomach. 

He kissed her neck, licking a hickey he had left there a bit earlier. With her lips trembling, she arches her neck. Letting him have his fill of her. 

Kuki nips at her jaw, pulling out from within her, and tenderly caressing her hips. Letting her reposition herself before he continued. She reached her arms beneath his, clinging to his shoulder blades. 

Whimpering for more intimacy, she brought herself closer to his chest. He nodded as he felt her teeth nip at his own collarbone. Her breasts tightly trapped between their arms.

Kuki groaned as he continued to plunge past her vulva. She was practically screaming his name every so often. 

He quickly flipped them back over. Pushing Melody down onto the bed, keeping their chests as close as could be. He pounded into her, relishing in her screams of pleasure and bliss. 

Kuki didn't mind her nails digging into the back of his shoulders. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist as he rammed into her womanhood repeatedly. 

"God damn..." Kuki groaned into her neck. His fists clutching the sheets by her shoulder blades. No matter how many times they had sex, she was still always so glorious and heavenly. "Melody..." Kuki muttered as his ministrations continued. 

"Mh?" Melody grunted, she was almost a blank mind. She didn't have speech on her mind. She only had Kuki making love to her and his presence engraved on her mind.

He snaked his hands up to her shoulders, getting a new grasp on her. Their bodies slick and sticky with sweat in their messy mass of limbs. Her hair matted and messily strewn beneath their bodies. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mmm..." Melody groaned as her eyes fluttered open. The sunlight of the early morning brightly shone through the window. 

She sat up, rubbing her eyes of her tiredness. Her hands dropped to her lap and she quickly glanced down. 

Her legs were throbbing! 

It wasn't an absolute pain, it was just shocking. Her legs, and of course in between, had a soreness throb, numbing her nerves. 

She whined. She didn't like this feeling at all. 

She had also noticed several more hickeys on her body. A few on her inner thigh, a trail of them just below her collarbone, that she could see, all the way down to her waist. 

Her face got warmer, as she realized, she must have several more on her neck and back.

Her hand brushed against her belly and it reminded her of something. 

Melody glanced beside her, seeing Kuki laying underneath their blanket. His back facing toward her. 

She smiled. She leaned her elbow on her pillows and began tracing his ripped arms. Her breasts just gently brushing against his back.

He rustled, and she quickly stopped her movements. He rolled over so that his chest was now facing her.

Kuki chuckled, snaking his left hand to her cheek. "You're awake now." He grinned, "That's reassuring." 

Caught in a shock, Melody didn't move. He claimed a kiss from her lips, as her embarrassment slowly found its way to her red face. 

"I- I-" Melody started, sitting up. She was grasping for any correctly jumbled sentence of vowels and consonants her mind could form. 

Her face was a blooming rose, as she let Kuki remove her hands from her face. 

He sat up too, bringing her into a warm embrace. Kuki let her calm down and catch up with the rest of the world. He held her carefully in his arms, resting his head on her left shoulder. 

"I hope I wasn't too rough last night..." Kuki whispered onto her skin. He reassuringly began to leave soft lingering pecks on her neck.

She leaned into him, wrapping her own arms across his, against her stomach. 

Melody contently sighed, "Not at all, Kuki..." She muttered.

He carefully snaked his right hand down to her thighs. Kuki began stroking circles on her inner thigh with his thumb.

Kuki smiled, relieved. "Ah... Good..." He spoke, hot air sweeping across her skin. Kuki lifted Melody's right thigh with his hand just a notch, "I don't know what I'd do if I had hurt you in such a way..." He mumbled. 

Kuki nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck. He began to trail his index finger ever so slightly close to her womanhood, tenderly and tauntingly. Her body shivered, and she resisted the urge to close her legs.  

A breathless exhale escaped from her mouth as he almost reached the crook between her thigh and womanhood, only for him to trace back down her thigh. Cautiously, and teasingly, Kuki brought his hand close to her sacred place, just to trace back. 

Effectively teasing her. Her senses were getting hazy, and her legs were trembling beneath his hand. 

"K-Kuki...!-" Melody whimpered. Tears were building up in her eyes, he stopped just briefly. Her hands weak by her sides.

"Hm?" Kuki hummed, trailing his hand back up her thigh and settling it on her abdomen. "What's wrong, Sunshine?" He chuckled darkly. 

"S-stop-" She spoke softly, sputtering as he moved both of his hands to her breasts. Quickly pinching both of them, he pulled a high pitch gasp from her lips. 

Her face was bright red, she was much too shy to do anything. Her usual fire and thrill gone, yet she felt pleasure and excitement. 

Sure, she wasn't actively "provoking" her man to fuck her, but he enjoyed the much shier fulfillment and pleading mood she was in, just as much. 

Kuki let go of her boobs, and clasped his hands soundly on her hips. He lifted her up and turned her body in his lap, so that she was facing him. "Stop what?" Kuki questioned, intrigued with how she would react. 

Her hands weakly folded into fists, came to rest on his chest. She held her eyes shut, as to not loose her mind at the sight that sits beneath her. "T-the teasing...!" Melody gasped, feeling his mouth attack her neck and one of his hands find its way into the folds of her flower. Her abdomen pushed against him, and her back arched. "S-stop i-it...!" Melody begged, her fists clenched tighter.

Kuki nipped at her jaw, making his way to claim her lips. He slides two fingers in, pumping them in and out of her wet womanhood. She relaxes her back, beginning to feel weak in her legs. 

He presses his lips against hers, swallowing her desperate moans and pleads for more. Kuki catches her bottom lip with his teeth, surprising her. He delves his tongue inside her mouth, taking the chance to tease her much more sensually. 

He pulled his fingers out of her, and tauntingly grinds the tip of his twitching hard member on her entrance. His hands firmly tight on her waist. She swiftly brings her hands to the back of his neck, pushing their chests against one another. 

Melody bucked her hips, unable to beg for him properly with his tongue intertwined with her own. He pulled away, holding Melody in her place as to prevent her from following. 

Kuki chuckled, making her body shiver with anticipation. After ever punishment he had for her, she was excited. "Sunshine..." Kuki hoarsely spoke, solidly gazing into her eyes.

Melody softly hummed, awaiting what he had in store. 

He locked her lips with his. She melted into his compassion immediately.

Kuki flipped her over. Pinning both her hands above her head with his right one. His body looming over hers. 

She was breathless, unable to keep a straight train of thought as his eyes bore into her soul. 

Nervousness was out the window. 

Kuki bent down to her neck. He began sucking and biting her tender neck. Melody begins to whine, unhappy that the punishment was going to be such teasing.

Her neck was adorned with the previous night's love making; hickeys. A few were already bruising and much more sensitive. He bit at the hickey at the junction of her neck. Melody mewls, a rush of pleasure and sweet undertone of pain bundled up at the tightened knot in her stomach.

He slipped his right hand down her side, feeling her smooth and warm skin. Her arms were free to move, but she let them lay above her head, afraid of anything else he could possibly do to wind her body up even more. 

Kuki brushed his right hand against her boob, massaging it with his palm. He resumed grinding against her wet core. Her body begging to be pounded into.

He made sure to give the other boob its attention too. Kuki leans down, taking her nipple into his mouth and biting onto it. He switched hands, bringing his left one up to her breast and massaging it as well. 

"Kuki-!" Melody whimpers, caught off guard. She wasn't expecting it. Kuki pulled away, grinning at the teary-eyed woman beneath him.

Her nipple was now swollen, and she was trying not to grab the blanket and cover her body. She wanted him to continue his work with her, but at this rate she was gonna die of embarrassment before he let her get her release. 

Kuki propped himself up, looking down at the messy, love craved woman he so deeply cherished. He took in the sight of her swollen lip, her breasts, his hickey's claiming her body, and her unkept hair still undone, on the sheets.

He smirked. 

"What do you want, Sunshine?" Kuki asked, grazing his lips across her jaw. His voice quiet, but his words loud in her head.

"F-finish...-?" Melody pleaded questioningly. She couldn't bring herself to ask him. 

He pulled away, leaning back over her body. His hands came with him, sliding across her body, and coming to a stop on her thighs.

His hands gentle, and subtle. She was only drawing a blank. 

Scenarios of the next moments to come kept flashing before her eyes. All of them ravishing, but all too awkward to ask for.

"Alright." He spoke firmly. 

She was shocked, and breathless. Usually, she'd have to try and formulate actual sentences to get him to stop teasing.

He bent over her body, grinning. She got nervous. She knew he was up to something.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You didn't have to go and practically eat me..." Melody grumbled. 

She was sitting in high seated chair in a warm bath towel, watching Kuki make grilled cheese sandwiches. He was standing in the kitchen with some black basketball shorts on, shirtless, but his hair still wet.

He hand helped her take a bath before preparing lunch. He shyly grinned, "Sorry..." Kuki flipped one of the sandwiches. 

She chuckled lightly, "Its all good, I love you." She glanced at his back.

His deltoid muscles moved with his upper back as he flipped the other. She almost faded into a trace. "I love you too, Sunshine." Kuki returned her affection.

She smiled. 

He was all she needed in life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
32.1K 668 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
64.3K 149 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
28.8K 754 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...