𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬...

By strawberry1d

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᴰᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ' When you noticed the light fading in J-Hope's eyes, you swallowed hard, attempti... More

Disclaimer
🏆Award Achievements 🏆
Playlist
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 1
Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 3
Chapter 4꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 5
Chapter 6꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 7
Chapter 8꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9
Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 11
Chapter 12꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 13
Chapter 14꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 15
Chapter 16꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 17
Chapter 18꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 19
Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25
Chapter 26꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27
INTRODUCING
Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 29
Settings and Eras of the Soulbound series
Chapter 30꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 31
Chapter 32꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33
Chapter 34꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36
Chapter 37꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38
Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 40
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41
Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 44
Chapter 45꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46
Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50
Chapter 51꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 52
Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 54
Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56
Chapter 57꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 58
Chapter 59꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 60
Chapter 61꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 63
Chapter 64꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 65
Chapter 66꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 67
Chapter 68꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 69
Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷
🌹Covers🌹
Contest- Results
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 71

꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21

1K 56 65
By strawberry1d

Work out on my desire
without a formula, errday

.............
Akira pov

Your heart was aching, but you told yourself to be strong even if you wanted to burst out in painful sobs.

Jhope made it unmistakably clear. He doesn't need you in his life. If someone doesn't want you, you stay far away. He didn't defend himself when you told him about his love for his girlfriend. So you guessed he craved to be with his girlfriend, not you.... he told you in your face he doesn't love you.

Gosh, he went full out to make sure you get the memo. Oh yes, you got it loud and clear. You did...but you know you lied to yourself... You will always care for this stupid idiot.

Right now, you need to leave asap. You'll just give the twins their snack, get an Uber and do grocery shopping and go straight home, never coming back to Bighit.

You've experienced enough misery here in Seoul. You can't wait to complete the enrollments of the twins and soothe your wounds in Busan, far away from your hot soulmate.

You are aware that you will go through so many soul mark troubles for not activating the bond. You were going to be forced to love each other, be attracted to each other, and crave for each other. He will detest you each day for making him feel that way.

How will you cope without Jhope? You're going to whither away after six months if you don't activate the bond. He is a performer and likes it or not. He can't wish it out, and he needs you near him.

You saw the elevator and hurriedly got inside and press to the third floor- The dance studios. When you got out of the elevator, your eyes widen at the sight of RM and Yoongi in front of you. Yoongi seemed to be in severe agony.

He was clenching his shoulder, and you could see the painful expression on his face...didn't the media said that Yoongi had trouble with his shoulders due to an awful accident during his trainee days.

RM was helping him walk. Your medical instincts step in, and you rush to them without thinking about the repercussions.

""Oh, blimey, is he alright?" You breathe out. You stood few meters away from them, not invade their personal space. Celebrities are odd people.

RM and Yoongi looked up and remained frozen. The "stalker" girl again. She looked concerned at Yoongi.

RM frown, "Er ...yes his ok...you can -" stretching out his arm for you to stop in your tracks, indicating not to step a foot nearer to their personal space. Yoongi hates it when people interfere in his life.

You sigh, looking at a Yoongi that's paler than before," "Yeah, sorry, but he's not looking good. He's gone and hurt his shoulder; it needs sorting out, pronto."

Yoongi winced," Can you stop talking? I need to get upstairs-"

You look at RM: "I get it, you might think I'm some sort of stalker, but I'm not, honest. When you first met me, it wasn't exactly a great introduction, I get that. But here's the thing - I'm a certified physiotherapist, not just some student." RM and Yoongi looked surprised by this new information. "And I can tell, with my expertise, that your bandmate is in a lot of pain. If you want, I can help him out with some pain relief techniques until his doc takes a look."

Yoongi furrows his brows, " How do we know...that...?"

RM, with a stern voice," Show us your registration?."

You signed and took out your name tags from Cromwell and handed it to RM. He looked at it with a calculating eye. He gives the card to Yoongi, who is in pain.

They looked at you in awe. You look so youthful.

RM smiled, "Ok, let's see what you can do. Let's go to my Studio?"

You shook your head vigorously, " "Nah, I'm not going back up to your floor, Sorry about that...we could use an Open Office instead?" That fourth floor brings back nothing but painful memories.

Yoongi nodded, " ok, let's go to that office...are you sure you know what you are doing?"

You smile, ""Yeah, I'm dead certain... got experience."

"Ok, RM, let's go!" Yoongi breathes out in pain.

"Ok, let quickly move. I heard someone's approaching." RM said rashly. You quickly follow RM to the little office. It was a very modern office. You think it was the marketing manager's office or one of the managers. You grab a modern purple chair and help Yoongi to settle. He looks unsettled. RM also took a seat. The office is very airy and light. Outside the balcony was fake plants to make it look like a green garden. You love it.

""Don't fret, Yoongi, I'm already bonded... so no touching for now. You'll be safe." You reassured the two stars. RM felt a little disappointed. She is so beautiful, and he wanted to know her more. He was entranced with her accent.

Yoongi sigh in relief, " Ok, let's get the ball rolling?" He took off his jacket.

You smile as you start massaging the affected areas. You made sure Yoongi is calm and relax. Yoongi looked at your concentrated expression, and he felt how the pain minimizes under your hand. He wanted to moan out in relief. Your hands are soft but firm. You just know where to massage.

RM looks at you with an admiring gaze," Whoa, you good...at your job."

You smile brightly," "Yeah...don't stress, Yoongi. You'll feel better soon... your ligaments might need sorting out... surgery might be the way if the pain sticks around..." you massaged further on the affected area and asked Yoongi to lift his arms to the highest point. You massaged every muscle around the joins.

You can see your patient enjoy your massages. Yoongi smile at you, and your smile back. He looked relieved.

"It'll be alright for the moment... just let your doc know you'll need a visit at least twice a week to sort your muscles out, especially during dance practices."

You took a step back and grinned, "Feeling better now? I'm sorry for intruding, but I've pledged to help out folks in pain whenever they're in a fix, and you were really hurting... so, yeah..."you trailed off.

Yoongi looks grateful up to you," Thank you, er..."

RM's smile was more expansive. Your breath hitch when you look at his dimples. You have a soft spot for boys with dimples. Gosh, this member is sexy; he looked at you with a slight smirk," Thank you. We don't know your name."

"Oh, I'm Akira Sagami..." You bow politely.

Yoongi stood up and tried to roll his shoulders, but the pain subsided. He looked at you with wonder," Whoa Akira, you have healing hands?"

RM chuckled, gesturing at his friend " It is a big compliment... coming from Yoongi. He doesn't let any girl touch him except the staff, His mom, and er-his s-" he almost spills the beans about Yoongis soulmate, which is still a secret to ARMY. Your eyes widen, but you said nothing.

Yoongi smile, "it's ok, Akira ...thank you for helping me...do you have a job?"

""Er... yeah. I've moved from London to Busan, and I'll only be around until the end of the month. Then, I'll sort out my twin brothers' uni registrations and head off to start my new job on the first of March in Busan." You explain your plans.

RM grin, " So your brothers are those twins inside the studio. One made it into the back- up crew. I think his name is Keniggie.

Your eyes widen in surprise. " "Really... blimey! That's so mint. His name's Kenichi. I'm dead proud of him."

Yoongi chuckled, " He was a favorite from the start. He is excellent. Hobi loves him...he reminded us of Hobis' street dancing career."

Your demeanor changed immediately by hearing the name of your Soulmate, and you could just nod," Oh!" your heart is still wounded.

RM saw your deflated expression and assume it was about the previous day's debacle.

He pats your shoulder," Akira, we are so sorry about yesterday. Hobi wasn't himself. He is going through something right now. You were just at the wrong place, wrong time ...Hobi is very kind."

You scoff...yeah, right. He hates his soulmate and prefers his girlfriend.

Yoongi grin, looking at you with amused eyes." First impressions last longer...we are so sorry on his behalf."

"You wave it off," Don't fret about that... I'm the sort you either loathe straightaway or take a shine to... I'm afraid your band mate aren't too fond of me..." oh gosh...You suddenly felt a painful tug in your heart. You can feel your soulmate is in the vicinity. Your face paled again, and your heartbeat vigorously. You need to leave right now. You turned to the boys with urgency.

""Yoongi ... RM, cheers. Yoongi, hope you're on the mend... just keep up with those exercises daily... it'll ease the pain... I've got to be off." You quickly turn to the door.

Yoongi pulls you back at your arm sleeve," Wait Akira ...what is your number? ...I want to make use of your therapy services,"

""Er...' You sneak a glance at the door," Um...You can get my digits from Kenichi. But -" as much as you would like to help him...Jhope will be a significant factor. You had to stay away from him at all times. This was supposed to be your last day coming to Bighit. Now Yoongi wants your services.

"Please Akira...I can pay you for the two weeks in Seoul, working for me. Maybe thrice a week...what do you say?" His cat eyes look so pleadingly. He loves your work ethic, and your massages helped him.

"I ...I'm terrified of J-Hope..." you stammered, and speak of the devil. You all look at the door, and Jhope stood in the doorway. Your heart sped up when he looks from RM, Yoongi, to you with a stoic expression.

You purse your lips, but you cannot leave just yet because he stood the doorway full. There is no way you were going to touch him and activate an unwanted bond accidentally.

" WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE, HYUNGS?"He stares at you with an undefined expression. He looks inwardly furious. Why are the guys conversing with her? What is FATE doing to him? He doesn't want her in his pathway.

RM smiled at Jhope," she helped Yoongi with his injured shoulder!" Yoongi put his jacket on so that they can leave.

You look grateful at RM and you better leave cause you know Jhope had it with you.

"Oh really now..." he lifts his brows towards you. You felt the nervous shivers running up your spine at that ominous tone he gave you.

He looked at you with narrowed eyes. You purse your lips and look at the two Hyungs apologetically.

""I'm sorry...I...I need to dash." You quickly wave at the two stunned idols and move to the door.

Jhope quickly moves out of harm's way, and you scoff...please as if you want to touch him. He stood at the side of the wall where no one could see him.

Outside the door, he seethed quietly, but you can sense he is livid finding you with his Hyungs,

" Stay away from my band members?"

You glance up at him and in a hushed, detached tone, you mutter, "Last time I checked, you weren't in charge of me..."you inhaled sharply. Your eyes were starting to sting, and you need to slip away quickly. You don't want him to see you cry.

"I'm warning you..." his eyes flashed in yours.

The two Hyungs come out of the door and look at the two of you with questioning eyes.

'Is everything alright ...Akira?, " RM asks with unease in his voice. He can now truly see that Jhope hates the girl. What did the wretched girl sin now?

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. He doesn't know what it is, but apart from the apparent hate, there is a strange undercurrent of emotions or aura in the atmosphere.

You gulped and glanced from RM to Yoongi, offering your most charming smile. "Everything's just fine...catch you later, RM...Yoongi." without looking at your soulmate again, you quickly sprint the hallway down around the corner to the studio.

You sigh when you notice Dove and Sol. I was lingering with some dancers in front of the studio. Dove's eyes glisten when she saw you approaching the studio.

She seriously wanted to know what transpired between you and her Seoki. She was furious when Hoseok dismissed her like that while intrigued by this Japanese girl. What went on?

"Oh hi Akira..." she greeted with a fake cheerful voice.

You look blankly at this girl ,after the stunt she pulled; you don't know if you should trust her.

"Oh, hi, Dove...Sol. I...excuse me...I want to talk to my brother's " you look inside the studio, but you can't see them. You look at Sol. I

"Oh, your brothers went with the other dancers who made it in the backup crew... they are with Mr. Son Sungdeuk now. But you can always wait for them" she inform you friendly.

"Ok, thank you...You sat down on one of the chairs, taking out your cell phone to check on your messages.

It's Keitaro...

Heya sis, Kenichi made it. Wow! BigHit chose only ten. The others will train for another year or so and debut with the future bands.
We are now in Mr... Son's office...Kenichi must stay for another four hours.

You groaned. You don't want to be any second longer in this place. You need to shop for food. It's almost noon.

Can I leave?

You can leave if you want to...or we can go shopping later. But I don't want to go right now if it's Ok with you. I want to see my twin dance with the band's backup crew. It is so exciting, Kira.

Ok, stay with your twin...I'll get an uber to take me wherever.

Be careful...this is the address of our house. Speak English or Japanese with the driver.

Ok great

You feel a migraine coming-these two days were the most stressful ever.

The girls look at your sad face-Dove frown.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"My twin brothers are still going to stay for a few hours more. I need to go grocer shopping and go back home." You look dejected.

Dove smile, "Sol. I and I planned to shop also. If you want we can go together to Myeongdong Underground Shopping center. They have the best and cheapest fashion stores. Sol. I and I will be off now-now. Will you wait then you go with us. You are new to Seoul, and it might be too overwhelming for you. Can you speak a little Korean"

You furrowed your brows and shook your head," Only essential but not enough to help me."

Sol. I smile charmingly with her deep dimples in her cheeks:' Ok, it settled. We will go together by bus. You need to know how our transport works. Do you have a T-money card?"

"Yeah, but it is with Kenichi" You look at her apologetically.

Dove smile," Don't worry... it is on us. What type of shopping do you want to do?'

You grin at Dove. This girl is not too bad. You really must learn not to be so suspicious of everyone. You need to start today." Ok, I'll go with you guys...I need more grocery shopping. For now, just a few essentials."

"You need to buy instant kimchi lunches and at least hot drinks. We can show you around."Sol. I suggested.

You sat back relieved and quickly sent Keitaro a message that you'll be gone shopping with two interns, Dove and Sol. I. You'll get them at home.

After a few minutes, the three of you walk up happily out of the Bighit Buiding. At the bus stop, you didn't wait for long until a bus stopped in front of you.

Sol. I paid with her t-money cards, and you got yourself seats at the back. You took out your phone and took some photos to send to your friends. You feel suddenly so emotional without the two of your best friends, and you missed them so much. You made a mental note to call Byron tonite. You need him so much right now. He is ...was your safe place.

On your way, you sat with Dove. She was smiling at you sitting between her and Sol. I

"So, Akira tell us more about yourself?" Dove asks with interest.

"Er...I'm from Kensington, London. I'm 21 years old. And I'm a registered Physiotherapist with a job waiting for me in two weeks at a clinic in Busan." You told her just the basics. That your an adoptive child is not anyone's business, although you spill the beans with Jhope.

"Whoa, that so cool. Dove and I are both video editing graduates. We hope to work for a big hit in the future". Sol. I look at you with admiration.

"That so cool, Akira... so the twins are your little brothers? But your surname is different...Wilson and Sagami." She frowns.

"Oh, it's a little complicated. But I love my brothers...Keitaro wanted to study also in the medical field, and Kenichi loves the arts, so he enrolled for the dancing program at uni here." You explained. The girls are so interested in you and want you to talk a lot because of your charming accent.

Dove grin as she uses her finger to caress a dark strand out of your face," You so pretty Akira...the Korean guys will fall for you so quickly...How did you feel by meeting...the BTS guys?"

You inhaled sharply and looked at their exciting eyes, and they know how crazy the girls are at the agency by seeing their stars up close.

"I haven't met them, but they look nice enough for me...er, I'm just not so sure about the other members." You don't want to disclose any more details, but you know Dove might be interested to know about your stare down with Jhope.

She cough a little, " I saw you today with Jhope...did something h.. happens between you guys?'

You shook your head," Erm... he found me yesterday on their floor. He thought I was a stalker...let say he is the first member of a band that hates me...today, Er, I saw him coming to the vending machine and...he wasn't impressed to see me again... I wanted to apologize, but it didn't work..."

Sol. I looked at Dove and back to you," I'm so sorry, Akira.. Hobi had terrible experiences with saseang fans, and any stranger is a danger to him. He must've been shocked to see you on the restricted floor. Dov must've been drunk to send you up there...you must thank God you didn't meet Suga up there...He would've thrown you out never to enter the building again. Hobi is very lovely. Don't hold it against him, please...be an ARMY still."

You pull your face," I don't plan on meeting any of the boys...I instead stay away from celebrities. I worked with numerous celebrities in my country due to my job. Sports stars and dancers who usually get hurt."

Dove looks a little sorry." I'm so sorry, Akira...its all my fault...I thought it was the third-floor restroom and not the second floor. I'll buy you lunch and a pretty top to welcome you to South Korea."

Dove felt very relieved when she heard that Y/n would only be in Seoul for two weeks and work in Busan. Still, she felt a little apprehensive. That staredown between her Seoki and this girl was different. Their eye contact spoke volumes. She wants to get to the bottom of it. She is not planning to lose her future husband.

You go to the entrance of the underground shopping center. You took the escalator down o the underground. Some shops sell practically everything from clothing to cosmetics.

Shoppers filled the place . You felt excited about your first shopping trip. The entrance was downstairs. You look around with interest-soo many shops. You need a lot of money. Sol. I told you that you'd be going to another mall after shopping, to get your groceries. Luckily you got some Korean notes in your wallet.

You were so happy to find great bargains. Dove bought you a cute Korean-style shirt. It has a strange design, but she told you to wear it with nice skinny jeans and boots or heels. You loved it. You bought them earrings and necklaces.

You walked around and window shopping. At a pop store, the two girls were all giddy. It was a place for any kpop fan. Dove and Sol. I bought their 'bias" merch. You were surprised that Dove loves Hobi, and she bought the latest poster and the limited edition of his new HOPE WORLD clothing merch. Sol. I love Yoongi, and her basket is filled with exciting stuff. You only took an ARMY logo notebook, nothing of the boys. Hobi was your ultimate bias, and after your experiences with him, you don't want to set yourself up for torture. The less you see him, the better.

The place in Myeongdong Is filling up; it is already 2 pm. You couldn't believe you were here almost more than an hour. You went to the food markets. It was nuzzling. The different smells of different foods were tingling your taste buds.

Sol. I bought you spicey Tteokbokki. You loved this street food. It's so different from where you are coming from. Your adoption stole most of your Asian heritage. You bought Kenichi and Keitaro some in containers. They will love it. You also bought Kimchi dishes.

You were making sure that all your stuff is in your packets and bag. The place was filled with people who laughed and ate happily on the food dishes.

Then your blood runs cold...you are lost. You look around for Sol. I and Dove, but they were nowhere to be found. You looked around frantically, and your breath started to get irregular. You get anxious for unfamiliar Places. You feel like your head spins in different directions.

You have no idea where you are...you grab your bag, look around and move to a fashion store where there are not many people. The store ladies smile at you with friendly faces. You greet them in Japanese. They were clapping hands for your strange Japanese Accent.

You don't even have Dove's number. Where are they? You try to look around to spot them but to no avail. The fear is gripping in your heart.

You quickly called Keitaro. Fortunately, he picked up the phone.

"Kei ...I ...I am lost in Myeongdong Underground Shopping Mall..." You wanted to start crying.

"BLIMEY !Kira what are you doing so far from home? Are you bonkers...what happened?"He sounds frantic. His sister is lost in a city of more than a million people. Who knows what dodgy perverts can watch her and do her harm. She can't even speak the language. She doesn't know how to be social, gets anxious quickly, and crowded places scare her.

" Please...don't throw a wobbly...I'm sorry," you stuttered it out.

"Kira, please be calm ok...look confident ...breathe in and breathe out...ok baby girl... try to get to the main entrance..." he explained to you and tried to calm you down...

You encouraged yourself and moved cautiously to the entrance...You were lost for almost 30 minutes... no sign of your new friends.

A/N Hi superstar readers. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Akira met the other Hyungs. Akira and Hobi's story has started.

Question: Was Akira's getting lost planned? What do you think?

A big shout out to our new readers. I hope you enjoy Hobi's journey with the Soulbound series.

@Nadafabi123, @tinaphilonavz @galaxykriswu @GebreGziabeher @iwillwrite22

@andnowimpregnant04

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.7K 67
ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ ˢᵉᵉˢᵃʷ "ᴺᵒʷ, ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᶦᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᴿᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ˢᵉᵉˢᵃʷ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦⁿᵍ ˢᶦᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᶦʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ"... ⁻ˢᵉᵉˢᵃʷ.⁻ ♡ " I'm sure as hel...
25.5K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
144K 16.7K 75
"I-I can't see anything," My hand moved back and forth in the air. I could feel the warmth of my tears streaming down my cheeks. "Y/n, I want you to...
22.1K 1.6K 16
"Kim Seokjin, you're not ready yet..." "Kim Seokjin, you need more practice..." "Kim Seokjin, I can't risk giving you a solo dance performance yet...