Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 34

3.6K 108 66
By shadow1dark2night

Since last night Katsuki made sure _______ was alright.

He had to go back to Best Jeanist before it got too dark but he let her stay in his hotel to rest.

She really couldn't feel her legs and her body ached all over.

He felt guilty but knew it was just because it was her first time.

He walked out after dressing hesitantly as she stayed in bed to sleep.

It didn't take longer then 3 hours for her to wake up and try to walk.

"...shit" she took a step but her legs shook crazy.

I can use my wings but..I need to fly back tonight before Hawks or Tokoyami realizes I never got back..I should just save my blood..

Instead of using her blood now she just walked to the bathroom slowly taking another shower.

Her body felt weird..but it was a good weird.

Once she cleaned up she looked at her Hero Costume.

She put it on having her sword at her back and her belt on her thigh.

She fixed herself in the mirror and smiled.

"Alright..let's go" she said to herself walking out of his hotel room with her phone.

She sent Katsuki a quick text letting him know she left.

She got outside the hotel and grabbed her blade but...

"Oh my god! It's her!" A voice was heard from the side of the street.

______ looked over seeing a group of boys pointing at her and once they saw her gaze they looked away.

She rolled her eyes and cut her thigh taking out blood.

"Holy shit that's freaky..look."

"Did she just cut herself!?"

"She's making those wings!"

"Take a video!"

_____ just ignored their voices but the one taking a video ran up to her as she formed her wings.

"Hey! Killer Stain's kid! Are you really trying to be a hero?? You look sick! What else could you do with your quirk??" He asked as his friends followed him

_______ looked at him. "..what?"

"We heard you could form anything with your blood is that right?? Can you made a tiger? I wanna see that!" One says as the others laugh nodding eager to see.

"A tiger?..uh sure but only once I have to go." She said to them as they smiled wide.

She dropped her wings and moved her hands making a large tiger at her side as it sat down next to her.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"WOW LOOK AT THAT!"

"Does it hurt when you cut yourself?? This is epic!"

______ looked at the boys..they're being nice..? But I didn't save them..

She just shook her head smiling softly.

"No..it doesn't hurt that much anymore." She said as they blush at her smile.

"C-can I get a picture with you??" One of them asks as the others then ask too.

"A picture? Uh..ok ya but let's make it quick." She said as they smile nodding and pull out their phones.

The guy recording then looked at her.

"Hey what's your Hero name going to be?? Can we know first!???" He asked as they all take pictures with her.

"My Hero name? Oh..I haven't really thought of that yet.." she said surprised.

"Is it gonna be like your dads?? Hero Saver Stain?" they laughed saying.

"Uh..no maybe that directly that." She said just forming the blood to be her wings again.

"Wait! One more question!!" One of the guys ask and she looked at him.

"What is it??"

"Why'd you even want to become a Hero? Your dad killed so many of them..how did he react? I'm sure everyone wants to know that." He said as she looks to the guy recording.

She sighed....so I'm saying this here ok..

"I know what my dad did was wrong believe me I know. But instead of following his 'legacy' I made my own. I'll become a Hero worthy for this world. And help others do the same. And he was actually fine with it. As long as I don't mess up that is." She said smiling softly as they look at her actually amazed.

"Wow really..? That so cool! You'll make an awesome Hero!" One of the guys say as she smiled.

"Thank you."

They say their byes before she flew off.

The boys just fangirled looking through the video and pictures. They were the first of many to have a picture with a growing hot Hero so they loved it.

_______ just flew back to her hotel and went inside undressing and falling into bed exhausted.

***
The next morning Katsuki texted her asking her how she was feeling.

Obviously she lied to not make him worry just telling him she was alright but in truth it hurt even more in the morning.

Tokoyami noticed her walking oddly like a penguin almost.

"Are you alright?" He asked as they walked into Hawk's agency for the last day.

"Y-ya I am.." she said smiling through the soreness.

He just nods as Dark Shadow flew to her other side to make sure she didn't trip.

They walk in as Hawks was talking with some other people so they waited for orders by the balcony.

_____ just wrapped her thigh in some bandages.

Using her power everyday felt so odd. She wasn't use to it but she knew this was how it was going to be from now on.

Hawks walked over to them.

"I got to head out myself. I trust you two can patrol without me today? You have your provisional licenses so it should be alright to fight people." Hawks said as he put on his jacket.

They nod as he soon flew off some cars following behind him.

Tokoyami looked at _____ as he put Dark Shadow under his hood to fly.

"You ready?" He asked.

She cut her arm and nods as they both fly off.

Her body ached as she moved her arms.

Dark Shadow signaled Tokoyami to look at her as she fell behind him.

He stopped and flew to her.

"_____ if you're not alright I can patrol myself." He said.

She shook her head. "No! I'm fine. Really! Sorry let's just keep going" she said smiling as she flew ahead of him now.

Tokoyami sighed and flew after her as they then hear an explosion in the distance and see the buildings on fire.

The both of them flew down and Tokoyami took care of the pedestrians while ______ ran into the burning building using her wings to fight the flames as she found a guy holding a girl hostage.

He glared.

The fire wasn't too bad..if anything that wasn't his quirk.

He was some type of creature and the had the girl under his arms as she yelled for help.

_____ just took out her sword running at him.

"What type of freak even are you?" She asked as he dodged her attack.

"PLEASE HELP ME!!" The girl screamed scared.

"FREAK!? SHE'S GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES STAY OUT OF MY WAY LITTLE HERO!" he yelled as he jumped up the stairs getting far.

Tokoyami ran into the building.

"I got everyone out!"

"Go outside to the roof wait there" ______ told him as she ran off upstairs.

She followed the man as she threw her sword at him cutting him once but his thick skin didn't get too infected.

The girl screaming like crazy didn't help either.

"SAVEEEE ME! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG IM INNOCENT!"

______ just created a chain with her power and grabbed his ankle pulling him back but he fought against it and broke through to the roof as he laughed.

"You can't do anything to me!" He yelled at ______.

She glared and formed her blood to make blades all around him.

"Drop her. Now!" ______ said glaring.

The girl looked at the blades directly at her and the man.

"ARE YOU CRAZY IM RIGHT HERE!?" The girl screamed as _____ got annoyed.

The man smirked. "That's right you wouldn't harm me with her." He said tightening his grip.

Dumb bitch! Stop talking!

______ formed her blades right to his neck.

"Try me."

He grabbed her blood blades tossing them to the side.

______'s eyes widen.

"THE HELL!?"

"Nothing you do will effect me. I'm too powerful for you." He said as he threw the girl off the roof.

______'s eyes widen as she moved to run but he grabbed her hair pulling her back.

"Not so fast. I'm gonna make an example out of you!" He yelled as her eyes widen.
She brought her blood back and tried to form a shield but he broke through it with ease punching her stomach.

"F-fuck.." she flew back, her body slamming into the door where the stairs were.

He laughed walking close.

______ coughed up blood and tried using her power to form a protection around her knowing she couldn't beat with strength.

He just broke through her unfinished shield and started to punch her, grabbing her hair and slamming her into the ground.

She tried reaching for her sword that was a few inches away but he stepped on her hand.

"A-AHH!"

"What a weak display" he scoffed and picked up her sword holding it directly to her head.

"goodbye hero." He said about to stab her but he was punched aside as Dark Shadow and Tokoyami went crazy fighting him.

"_______! CAN YOU GET UP?" Tokoyami yelled worried.

She painfully sat up trying to ignore all her broken bones.

"The victim is safe I caught her, you need to get out of here." Tokoyami said to her.

"Quit talking and fight me!" The man yelled attacking Tokoyami.

Dark Shadow didn't come out since they were on the roof and it was too sunny for him.

_____ just gathered up all her blood knowing exactly what she needed to do to help.

Tokoyami just fights the man with little strength.

But then the sun got blocked.

They looked up seeing a large cover made from blood keeping sunlight away.

Tokoyami smirked and Dark Shadow came out.

"ILL BREAK YOUR STUPID SHIELD AGAIN AND AGAIN!" The man yelled jumping up punching the shield as he made a hole but _____ fixed it.

"Tokoyami! Now!" ____ yelled as she trapped the man's waist with a chain while he was distracted and Tokoyami using Dark Shadow's power punched him to unconsciousness.

The public from down below saw the large cover of blood hovering over the top of the building.

They were confused to why it was there but it soon went away.

Tokoyami ran over to _____ as Dark Shadow calmed down.

She just laid on the ground.

"..I'll get you to the hospital..where does it hurt?" He asked hoping to help her while they waited for police.

"..everywhere" she answered as he just looked at her bruised up body. Dark Shadow was holding the Villain as the officers soon arrive.

They thank the two as they head down to take ______ into the ambulance.

"Wait!" The girl who was the victim yelled came running to them.

"Thank you! I'm sorry for yelling at you..I didn't know you had a plan.." she said embarrassed feeling horrible.

_____ shook her head as Tokoyami stayed at the scene to help out.

***
After a while Hawks met up with the two at the hospital.

"What the hell happened!?" He asked walking in worried just seeing her laying in bed.

Tokoyami explained everything to him.

"You went in alone!? You could've died! You're not ready to fight by yourself yet." Hawks said looking down at her.

She ignored him. Hypocrite.

"..if it wasn't for her I don't think I would have been able to win either. She gave me darkness." Tokoyami said.

Hawks sighed. "..What you did was dangerous but..in the end you two saved a lot of people so good job. But you're done for today. You were suppose to head back tomorrow but you'll remain here until you feel better."

"I feel ok..the doctors quirk fixed my bones..I'm just sore" she said looking at him.

"...Tokoyami you go on ahead." Hawks said as he nods.

Dark shadow waves at _____ as she slowly sat up on the bed looking at Hawks.

Hawks looked at her as they were alone in the room.

"..if you're going to lecture me more save it I don't want to hear it-"

"No. That's not what I want to talk about..." he said as he sat down.

She looked at him seeing him go serious, a mood he doesn't go into often.

"What is it..?"

"...there is a..um the Hero Commission are asking me to get you to join them." Hawks said.

"The Hero Commission?"

"Ya, _____ you're gonna keep this conversation between you and I understand? But you can not and will not be joining them. Ok?" He said looking at her.

"..I wasn't going to anyway but why..? Don't you work for them?" She asked.

"They would do horrible things to you. Change your identity and give you a new name. Hide the fact you were raised by a bad background." Hawks explained.

"..is that what they did with you?" She asked and he looked at her.

"I've signed a contract to not speak about this but you guessing doesn't mean I broke the rules." He said smiling softly.

..Hawks is like..me?

"..is that why you agreed to let me intern for you?" She asked as he nods.

"You would have been fine with Endeavor. That's where you were suppose to go but I argued to take you instead. I envy you. Please don't mess up and let them change who you are." Hawks said to her.

"..didn't know you could be so sentimental." She said smiling softly as he laughed.

"What can I say? Got to look out for my little Birdie." Hawks said standing up as she rolled her eyes.

"You're not a bad person _____. Just because Akaguro raised you doesn't mean anything." Hawks said walking to the door.

She nods softly as he smiled.

"See you tomorrow! Don't be late." He said walking out and closing the door behind him.

She just looked at the door then away..looking down at her hands.

"..I need to get stronger"

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
5.8K 381 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
330 2 40
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
466 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...