Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Someone New
Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (2)
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Fate
Fate (2)
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince
Royal Prince (2)
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Christmas Day
Worth While
Midnight W
Valentine's Surprise
About Time

Teacher

1.9K 47 44
By toxicholland

A/N- 1K reads on this book. Thank you all❤️
——

Checking my watch I was twenty minutes late to my first and worst class of the day English. I've always hated it, and lesson I would even make the stupid excuses of 'Sir can I go to the toilet?' or 'Sir I don't feel well.' I would always get away with it as my teacher was the typical oblivious one.

But today that was not what i expected, I woke up late and just decided not to head to class. In my case I happily began wondering around the until one of my teachers Mr Kang found me.

"Y/n" he called sternly making me freeze in my spot. "What? I spat turning around on my heel. He tutted deeply before speaking, "Why are you wondering around the hallways when you should be in class?, also don't reply to me with that attitude" I shrugged "I-I don't feel good"

damn it he caught me.

"You know it's bad to lie to a teacher, don't you y/n?" he said crossing his arms. "I-I'm not" I said trying to stand my ground. "I asked a simple question which has simple answer. Now I'm going to ask again and expect honesty. Why are you wondering around when you should be in class?"

I looked down to my feet, "I-I just don't enjoy English" I mumbled. Mr Kang walked closer, "sorry?" He asked, "I don't enjoy English" I shouted a little louder hoping no one else heard.

Mr Kang stood in silence, "Is it the new teacher or the subject you don't enjoy?" I tilted my head, "new teacher?" He nodded, "yes you have a new teacher but gathering how you just acted you haven't met him yet." I shook my head as Mr Kang smirked, "Well why don't I take you to your class."

Once we reached the classroom Mr Kang softly knocked on the door. "Just keep reading page 10 students, I'll be just a moment." A males voice spoke from the opposite side of the door.

I tugged on my lips forming a straight expression. The door smoothly opened to reveal a man with dark brown hair, brown eyes and a black suit.

Holy Shit

"Ah good morning Mr Kang" the man said. "Good morning Mr Jung." "What can I do for you?" He asked closing the door behind him.

"Well" Mr Kang said looking down to me, "here beside me is y/n. She's one of your pupils in this class but today I caught her skipping and wondering around the premises." Mr Jung looked down to me with a stern look. "Well I'd maybe advise that she comes back at the end of the day to make up for lost time" He spoke causing my eyes to widen..

Mr Kang nodded in agreement. "Wonderful. I'll catch up with you soon Mr Jung. And y/n..." he paused "I hope I don't catch you wondering around these halls again." I gulped "Yes Mr Kang" I spoke.

Seeing him walk away I looked back to Mr Jung who had one eyebrow raised in satisfaction. I could sense some tension in the air but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Well let's get started, open up your book and catch up everyone else" he spoke as we entered the room.

End Of School

"Well so long and farewell" Dani chuckled as we left college grounds. "See you tomorrow Dani" I smiled.

As she lifted her hand to wave me goodbye confusion suddenly grew on her beautiful face.

"Y/n"

I turned around to see Mr Jung with a bunch of English books in his hands. His expression did show other wise.

Crap

"I do hope you were making a detour to head to my class rather then leaving" My stomach turned. "N-no Mr J-Jung" I stuttered.

Gosh now he's making me stutter.

"Well I was just heading back to class so perfect timing" He spoke as he began walking off with a smug look on his face, I rolled my eyes and quickly waved Dani goodbye as I then followed him.

"Take a seat at the font and I'll run through what you missed" Mr Jung said as we walked into the room.

I sat up on the table letting my feet dangle over the edge swaying them back and forth. "I meant take a seat on the chair not the table y/n" he said sternly. I mumbled a "fuck sake" under my breath thinking he wouldn't hear...but I was wrong.

"What was that y/n? Fuck sake did you just say?" He asked as he stood in front of me crossing his arms. "I suggest you watch that attitude of yours in my class y/n, this is your first warning."

Normally I would rebel against my old English teacher but with Mr Jung I didn't dare fight back. It was somewhat sexy seeing him all demanding.

"Now do you care to explain to me why you didn't want to turn up to my class this morning?" He asked while propping himself up onto his desk.

"Because I felt like not turning up" I mumbled. "And why did you not feel like turning up?" My heart suddenly began to race but I remind silent. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer."

I knew what game he was playing so I decided to play back. "Because I didn't want to."

He smirked "I know your playing a little game here y/n. But trust me you won't win against me" I scoffed "Like I'm the one playing the game."

He chuckled deeply as he lifted himself up and from his desk and walked closer to me, standing in front of my legs. "Don't think your going to get away with not turning up to my lessons y/n. If you don't then punishments will be made" I laughed at his comment. "Watching you act all boss like makes me laugh. I couldn't give a shit about the punishments"

He lets out a sarcastic laugh. He uncrossed his arms and placed each one of his hands onto my thighs.

What the?

His sudden move made me stop laughing. "Oh so the little girl does go quiet. Now I know what I can do to keep your mouth shut, I know I also make you feel weak at the knees I can feel it." He spoke as he leaned down to me, his sharp breath sending shivers down my spine.

Mr Jung inched himself closer to me, in which he was now officially standing between my legs. "W-What if a teacher walks in?" I asked in panic. "Don't worry princess" He leaned in and whispered into my ear. "I can tell my little game is working baby girl as you're now under my control."

I was taken back by his words. "If you want this little game to be over then I suggest you attend my lessons and stop messing around."

I squinted my eyes as I smirked. "But what if I don't want this game to be over, what if I want to keep messing around with you" I spoke. "Well you'll just have to accept the punishments then won't you baby girl" He replied while raising an eyebrow.

"Now let's get back to the lesson" He said pulling his hands away from me and walking back towards the board.

My heat was throbbing, how could he just walk away leaving me in the state I was.

20 minutes later

"Well that's detention over y/n I hope you've leaned your lesson today. I shall see you tomorrow" Mr Jung said to me while putting his suit jacket back on.

I put my books back into my bag and stood up throwing my bag over my shoulder. "I can't guarantee that I'll turn up though Sir" I told him while grinning.

Where the heck is this confidence coming from?

He looked up from his desk with a smug look on his face. "Oh I think you will.. like I said punishments will be made. Like the first one earlier I know you got turned the second I stood in between your legs."

I was shocked at his statement. He knew what he was doing to me this whole time. "I-I erm I'll see you tomorrow Sir" I said as I left the room, my heart was on fire.

As I made my way out of the gates out a loud clap of thunder echoed the town, as I looked up to the dark sky a flash of bright light blinded my eyes. The torrential rain then begun to fall, "just what I need" I mumbled to myself in frustration. I brushed my now wet hair out of my face and began to walk home.

Mr Jung's POV:
As I headed to my car a loud clap of thunder echoed the town, I threw quickly three my jacket and bags onto the backseat and got in.

As I turned the car on rain began to heavily fall, I turned my wipers on and drove out of the car park.

Whilst driving I saw a girl walking out of the gates, as I drove closer I realised it was y/n. I put my window down and stopped next to her. She looked in my direction. "Do you need a ride?" I shouted.

Your POV:
Without hesitation I grabbed hold of Mr Jung's car door and lunched myself in. I was completely soaked, strands of wet hair were stuck to my face. I looked over to see Mr Jung softly biting his lip "Thank you Sir."

"You're welcome, now where am I heading too?" He asked turning his attention back onto the road.

"It's 24 crescent street" I replied wiping the wet hair away from my face. "On it" he said continuing to drive down the rainy roads.

The rain carried on falling, the town was covered in with dark grey clouds. "Thank you so much for dropping me off Mr Jung. How can I repay you?" I asked sitting back into the seat.

Wait?

The second I said those words I instantly regretted it. He smirked. "Well the only way you can repay me y/n is to turn up to my English lessons and on time". He said pointing his index finger at me, I sighed. "Ok I will."

"Well here we are" he said pulling up on the driveway. "Where are you parents?" He asked in concern as he turned off the engine. "Oh they both work, I don't see them until later on." He nodded, "right, well as long as you'll be ok." I smiled, "I will be fine but thank you for your concern."

Mr Jung smiled also," just making sure"

I gathered up my things and internally prepared myself for the rain. "See you tomorrow" he spoke as i got out of the car and ran for front door.

Pulling out my keys I turned around and looked at Mr Jung one last time before I headed inside. His brown eyes were looking right into mine, his beautiful lips were lifted into a smile. I waved him goodbye and closed my door.

I held my keys close to my chest as I let out a huge sigh.

I think I'm falling for my English teacher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 739 9
Oneshots specific to Hongjoong and centered around him. Just a place where you can find the ones written by me if you like them. INCLUDEDS LITTLESPAC...
10.4K 206 29
A collection of ATEEZ imagines/drabbles/oneshots by edenesth.
71.2K 1.7K 102
( ⚓️ ) ˚✧˚ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 ❝ a simple collection of all my ateez works from tumblr ❞ ˞ series of one-shots. ˞ reader x ateez. SMALLS © 2020
5.7K 111 43
Just a book filled with lil ATEEZ stories, enjoy~