Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

De shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... Mais

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 32

3.7K 110 137
De shadow1dark2night

Once Monday morning came.

The class got dressed into their hero costumes.

Katsuki looked down at his hand where the 'My #1 ❤️' was and he smiled.

It was a bit smudged now but he wouldn't take it off. He just put his gloves on and walked out of his room to get to _____ before she left with Tokoyami.

When he walked into her room he saw her in her costume as she put on the thigh belt and her blade in and has the sword attached to her back.

He just looked at her body. Her curves..her everything as she turned around seeing him.

She smiled.

"Look at you looking handsome as ever." She said.

He smiled walking towards her and kissing her lips.

"Are you almost ready?" He asked as she nods and grabs her mask putting it on.

"I'm gonna miss you..a whole week away from you sounds boring" ____ said just hugging him as he hugged her back.

"Ya I know. I'll try and find you, If I'm out in patrol." He said.

"Hawks and Best Jeanist patrol the same spots??" She asked.

"Sort of. Either way I'll make time to find you." He said as she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Good you better. Let's go, I don't want to keep Tokoyami waiting.

He nods and walked out with her, half the class already left.

Dark shadow smiled seeing _____ and went to her as Katsuki glared.

"Aye feathers! Dont let her get hurt got it?" Katsuki said to Tokoyami. "You too" Katsuki said to Dark Shadow as he saluted Katsuki.

"Out." _____ said pushing Katsuki out the dorm as she smiled at Dark Shadow.

She and Tokoyami walk out and head into a car to get to Hawk's agency.

***
Once arriving they walked in.

"He may be a little independent at times but he's a good teacher. I've learned so much already from him." Tokoyami told her as they walked upstairs.

"Really?...you know I'm not really bird related. I have no clue how he'll react." She said.

"It'll be fine." Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow enjoys _____'s pets.

Once they get to the study they walk in finding Hawks on the couch.

"Heyyy you're here. About time I was starting to get bored" Hawks says standing up.

His red wings spreading as he flew closer to the two.

"You must be the Hero Killer girl right? It'll be fun working with ya kid." Hawks said.

"Right..my names ______ Akaguro."

"Ah using Hero Killer's last name. They told me you're not related by blood is that right??" Hawks asks.

She nods as he smiled. "Mm then I'll just call you Birdie." He said causally was his feathers flew around the room.

Tokoyami sighed as ______ looked at him annoyed by that comment.

"I-I'm not a bird." She said as he looked at her.

"Come on, we should get going. I have a lot planned for today." Hawks said as he walked to the balcony.

Tokoyami put Dark shadow under his cape to fly knowing Hawk's schedule well.

"Try to keep up!" Hawks said to them as he flew off.

"HUH?!" _____ watched as he flew off leaving them there as Tokoyami jumped off the balcony flying as well.

"Why'd I have to get this guy.." she whined as she cut her leg with her blade and got enough blood for wings starting to fly after them.

Thanks to making bat type of wings she was able to fly faster and reached their side.

"Oh wow you're fast Birdie! Didnt know you could do that." Hawks said looking at her self-made wings.

"For the last time my names _____!" She said annoyed as a rumble goes on in one part of the city as they just head over there.

Two villains were attacking people taking their money.

Hawks just stopped them easily with his feathers and returned the money back to the people as he fixed the setting.
He tossed the villains to the police who arrived a moment later.

"...we didn't get to do anything he's so fast.." _____ said.

"Ya. You get use to it." Tokoyami said sighing.

"Hey Birdie! Tokoyami! Come on" Hawks said already flying off as they followed.

______ dried her thigh's wound so she didn't spill anymore blood, just flying with them but it was tiring her out a little using her quirk so fast.

Hawks noticed her slowing down. He just flew to the top of a building and stopped as Tokoyami got on top as well.

"Why did we stop?" He asked.
_____ got to the roof too and just dropped her blood on the ground.

Her hands were shaking as she just took a fast break.

"You don't use those wings often do you? Does your quirk have a limit to its amount?" Hawks asked her.

"I don't usually fly like a fucking idiot in circles. And yes it does." She said annoyed.

Hawks smirked looking at her as Tokoyami and Dark Shadow watched as he walked over to her.

"That's quite a tongue you got there. I'll let it slide just this once. But we're not just flying in circles. We just scouted half the city twice. We'll get to the next part soon then come back again and scout even more. People cause problems at every moment. You can't let your quirk hold you back. Find another way to follow us if you won't keep up." Hawks said to her.

She glared but looked away.

"I'm fine. I can keep up." She said and used her quirk picking up the spilled blood and creating wings as she looked at him.

He smirked at her persistence and just fell off the building.

______ just followed behind him.

Tokoyami sighed as Dark shadow was worried for _____ pushing herself.

"She'll be fine. I see a repetition in Hawk's teaching style." Tokoyami told Dark Shadow as he then followed behind them.

They flew around more.

Tokoyami got to _____'s side.

"If you want you can rest, I can just send you our location later." He offered.

"...I'm fine" she said just concentrating on her quirk.

Hawks looked behind him seeing the two next to eachother but then a fire ball was thrown out of no where.

He looked down and all of them saw a man on fire destroying stores and attacking random people.

Hawks flew down but ______ just dropped her wings to fall faster then him as she immediately used her blood to form a lasso and grabbed a flying car before it hit a group of kids.

Tokoyami flew and grabbed _____ before she hit the ground as she set the car down with her blood.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Tokoyami yelled putting her on her feet.

She rolled her eyes. "Calm down"

The people started to run as the kids cried thanking her as their parents did the same grabbing them and running.

Hawks tried to stop the flame guy but his feathers could do no good.

Tokoyami went in but Dark Shadow hid from the flames.

______ just turned the lasso into gloves around her arms making a huge hand as she ran at the guy punching him.

His flames didn't harm her at all if anything it boiled her blood which caused him to get trapped inside.

She grabbed him and covered her blood in a dome around him as he tried to break free blasting fire balls everywhere but it was no use.

Hawks got the other cars back on their wheels and helped the civilians get away.

Dark Shadow hugged the dome of blood that kept the villain in.

______ smiled. "That wasn't so hard.." she said looking at Tokoyami.

"...it's a good thing you're here..With his flames I wouldn't be able to use Dark Shadow." Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow kept the dome still.

Hawks came over looking at what they did.

He smiled. "Good work. The police are on their way so they'll take care of him." He said as the two teens nod.

Once the police arrive _____ shoved the dome into the car and removed her blood bringing it back to her side.

***
They spent hours outside as Tokoyami looked at her.

"You're bloods turning dark..is that normal?" Tokoyami asked her seeing her wings darker then the first time.

"Ya, It's getting old..I'll need to use fresh blood soon." She said as he nods.

They flew around helping anyone they see as Hawks then takes them back to headquarters.

"Rest up, you can leave after you two eat" Hawks says as he walked to his office.

Dark Shadow just goes to the couch with Tokoyami as ____ threw her blood away and just sat down going to her bag and grabbing her phone seeing texts from Katsuki and Mina.

She smiled down at her phone.

[8:21pm] Princess: AYE WANNA ANSWER YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE?

[8:24pm] Princess: You better not be having fun.

[8:26pm] Princess: Call me when you can.

[9:45pm] Princess: BITCH I SAID CALL ME!

••••
[5:33pm] Mina: HII GIRLY! Imy

______ just answered Mina as some people brought fast food to Tokoyami and ______ and a few others in the room to eat.

______ just took a plate having some for herself as she sat down.

Dark shadow next to her as she smiled at him calling Katsuki.

Tokoyami just ate silently.

"ABOUT DAMN TIME."

"Geez can you not yell? I was out the whole day, I didn't see my phone." She said as Tokoyami already understood who it was.

"...what did you guys do?"

"Just flying around and stopped a few bad guys. What about you??"

"Absolutely nothing. They wasted my time here trying to make me be nice to people. Jeanist said I'll start patrol tomorrow." Katsuki told her.

She smiled softly.

"Did you eat anything yet?"

"Ya, what about you? are you staying in that hotel with Tokoyami? It's different rooms right?"

"Ya and I'm eating now."

They chatted for a while longer before ending the call.

Tokoyami and _____ finish eating before leaving the agency and going to their hotel their rooms right next to eachother.

"Good night _____." Tokoyami said

"Night!" Dark shadow says.

"Goodnight you two" she smiled and walking into her room.

She just showered and got dressed going into bed and scrolling through her phone.

Her entire day felt like it was on speed. She was just happy to finally be able to relax. But..

She glared staring at the public media.

"Hero Killer Stains Daughter Patrolling with Pro Hero Number 2 Hawks! Talk about babysitting!"

"They're just a bunch of idiots." She said putting her phone down and looking at the window from her bed.

I'll go see dad again after this..I can tell him I got my license. He'll be happy...I just won't tell him about the public's words yet..

She looked down at her phone looking at the comments on the post.

She laid down staring up at her phone reading the comments.

"What if she's not bad?? She helped a lot of people!"

"How could she even fly next to Hawks!"

"Her costume is even scary."

"Hawks is probably annoyed with having to watch her and the other kid! Ha!"

"She will never become a Hero, it's sad watching her try."

"She defeated the Flame Villain! All by herself!! Shes good!"

"She can't hide the fact she's a bad guy. #endtheKillerLine"

"I'm with you! #endtheKillerLine !!!"

"Her saving people won't bring back the people her dad killed! Put her in jail before she kills us all!"

"I wonder how Hero Killer Stain is reacting to all this."

_____ rolled her eyes.

She set her phone on her chest sighing.

I'll prove them wrong. I'll become a worthy hero...just you wait.

***
Y'all I'm on like chapter 50 and still haven't posted any of these😩.

I'm trying.

Like and Comment!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.2K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
279 29 14
Kagura Ashido, a 15 year old girl with a bright and cheery personality who yearns to help the world by discovering hidden truths and bringing justice...
178 0 23
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
216K 6.4K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...