Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 30

3.8K 113 81
By shadow1dark2night

Kaito looked at _____ then at Juro. "What the hell are you guys talking about?"

Juro blushed even more and glared at ______.

"_______!" Juro yelled.

She just sighed. "You need to say it. The longer you wait the worse you'll feel." ____ tells him.

Juro glared and looked away annoyed.

Katsuki just tightening his arms around _____.

Little brother came into the room curious as Hana did too just looking at _____.

"I want to speak to you." Hana said as ____ nods.

"Wait no!" Juro yelled at Hana as _____ got off the bed.

"..Juro, seriously." ____ said

"You promised to keep it a secret. Why would you say it!" Juro asked her.

"And i kept quiet about it long enough! But you shouldn't. Just tell him already." ____ said as Juro hesitated.

She looked at Katsuki who annoyingly let her go as little brother ran over to Katsuki to annoy him.

_____ walked out with Hana as Big brother heads back to check on Akio who was still in his study.

The girls sat down outside on the porch.

Hana looked away annoyed having to say it.

"____-"

"Ya before you talk. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just left without saying anything.." _____ said.

"...it's ok..and I'm sorry for overreacting over every single thing..I know why you left without any word but I always held it against you but..after hearing what you said to Akio..about us.. I...shit you fucking get it." Hana said annoyingly.

_____ laughed. "I understand." She looked at Hana who looked at her.

"...this doesn't mean I like you. I'm just gonna tolerate you." Hana said.

_____ smiled. "Likewise"

Hana smiled back as the two girls hung out on the porch leaving the boys to themselves.

***
Kaito, Juro and Katsuki in the room.

Katsuki was just an observer at this point.

"K..Kaito." Juro said looking at him as Kaito looks at him confused.

"What was ______ saying? What's going on?" Kaito asked him.

Juro looked away glaring. "...I....I like..- umm.."

"What is it?" Kaito asked getting impatient putting his bag down.

His gaze on Juro was killing him..

Juro panicked like always.

"There's someone who likes you !" Juro said instead his face red.

Kaito looked at him weirdly. "Huh? Who?"

Katsuki who was bored just watched the awkward conversation.

"It- It's m-"

"Is it _______?! Is that what she was actually saying?! I knew it she couldn't fool me!" Kaito smirked.

Juro went silent.

Katsuki glared. "I cant even argue with you, it's fucking pointless." Katsuki said annoyed.

Juro looked at Kaito who smirked. Kaito just walked out before Juro could say anything and he glared.

Katsuki just looked at him.

"The hell you waiting for? You're just gonna stay quiet?" Katsuki asked him.

"Stay out of it! I don't know what you're talking about.." Juro glared about to leave the room.

"The longer you fucking wait the worse it'll get. Plus get him off my girl already." Katsuki said as he got up walking past Juro to get to ______.

Juro followed.

Hana just pushed Kaito away from ______.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not letting you scare her away again." Hana said to him glaring.

Kaito rolled his eyes and looked at _____.

"Is it true what Juro said?? You still like me? Even though you're with that freak I'll
still take you back." Kaito said smirking.

______'s eyes went wide as Juro and Katsuki walked out to the porch behind Kaito.

Katsuki pushed past Kaito and grabbed ____.

"Get it through your half ass brain! She's mine." Katsuki repeats glaring.

_____ looks to Juro. And he looks at her.

He looked away fast.

"Ya..ok. Hana let's go back inside. Kaito stay out here with Juro." _____ said taking Katsuki's hand walking off Kaito looking at her weirdly.

He turned to Juro confused as the other left.

Katsuki looked down at_____.

"It's already 10 I want to sleep." Katsuki said annoyed of today's events.

"Umm you go ahead I need to talk to Akio..Hana you should go to bed too. I know we'll be leaving in the morning but I'll stay a couple more hours before having to leave." ____ tells her as she nods.

_____ left Hana and Katsuki in the living room.

Hana looked at him as Katsuki just moved to go to Kaito's room.

She grabbed his arm.

"I don't know who you are so I can't judge you. She seems open to you so I'll trust her...don't keep her away got it? If she wants to come back let her." Hana said glaring at Katsuki.

He pushed her hand off. "Ya whatever." He walked off as she just sighed.

Katsuki just sat in bed as his phone was going off with texts from Kirishima asking how everything was.

Meanwhile ______ went back to the study where Big and Little brother were with Akio who was just cleaning up.

Little brother ran over smiling at _____

Akio looked over as he then looked away ashamed.

"Hey can you give us a sec?" _____ asked big brother as he nods taking little brother out.

She looked at him.

"you alright?" She asked.

"I didn't realize me leaving would hurt them that much...I just want to get back to my old life..I was blind..I'm sorry _____." Akio said looking at her.

"That's fine. I'm not gonna hold anything against you. But...if you can please don't tell my grandparents about me just yet..I don't want to be taken out of UA..you understand right?" _____ asked as he hesitated but nods.

"Alright.." he stood straight rubbing his eyes being tired of everything.

"Want me to take you and your friend back to UA?" He asked but she shook her head.

"We'll sleep here tonight. We can go tomorrow." She said as he just nods.

She looked at him..he's a mess..

He turned around putting things away slowly.

She hesitated before going over and hugging him from behind.

Akio's eyes widen.

"_-_____?"

"I don't know what you did in the past but I'm sure mom would always forgive you.." she tells him.

He stayed silent as she could feel his body tremble.

She heard quiet sobs as she smiled.

He may be a dick but..I don't have a lot of people to call family..And neither does he..

She slowly pulled away as he turned smiling tears in his eyes.

"Thank you. You're gonna be fine huh? I should've known. Akaguro raised you perfectly." Akio said as she smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Goodnight Akio."

"Goodnight..._____." He said as she walked out.

Akio just covered his face smiling as he then looked over at a picture of his entire family...

..she's doing fine.

***
_____ passed Kaito and Juro who were both blushing red.

They saw her and looked away.

____ smiled knowing Juro told him his true feelings finally.

Juro walked off as Kaito grabbed _____'s arm.

"Let's talk." He said.

"I need to get back to Katsuki." She says pulling her arm away. Even if everything was getting better she still hated him with a passion.

"______ I'm sorry. Look, I did- I do like you alright..? How was I suppose to know you'd get mad over a stupid mistake." Kaito starts saying.

She stopped walking and looked at him. "What? You expect me to have run back to you after you cheated on me? Look let's not end today on a bad note. I have no feelings for you at all. The only advice I'd give you is to not be a jerk." She says.

"...do you honestly like that guy? He's a nobody. I don't get why you won't just stay here with us. What does that Hero school offer?" Kaito asked.

"I'll say this once..maybe you could learn from it.. but I've realized when something makes you happy you should stick with it. It doesn't always last. You know that." She said to him.

"And why..they make you happy? What about your dad? He never approved of me, how could he approve of him." Kaito asked.

She sighed. "Because Katsuki is a good guy. There's nothing else to it." She answered.

"..."

"You can't wait for me cause I'll never come. Turn your head to another direction. There's someone who has always looked out for you, always protected your name and will always stand by you, even by your 'stupid mistakes' don't be blind Kaito." She says.

He stayed silent knowing she was talking about Juro.

"Anyway, I'm tired so Night." She says walking off but he followed.

"You know that 'night' didn't mean you could follow me." _____ said looking at him as he rolled his eyes.

"It's my room smartass" he said and they walked in.

Katsuki was just on the bed already sleeping.

______ smiled as Kaito glared.

"You're not sleeping here right..?" ____ asked looking at Kaito.

"Where the fuck do you think I'm gonna sleep?!" He asked.

"Go to Juro's room or big brothers I don't know." She said.

she saw her PJ's already out of the bag as Katsuki had them prepared for her. She picked them up and saw Kaito grab his own from his closet already undressing.

"HEY!" She turned around as he looked over. Katsuki waking up by her outburst.

"Calm down it's not like you haven't seen anything before." Kaito said as her face turned red.

Katsuki looked up at her confused as he sat up until seeing Kaito undressing behind her.

"WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON!?"

***
Kaito slept on the ground uncomfortably.

Katsuki glaring him down every moment he could as _____ walked back into the room after changing into her shorts and shirt to sleep.

She smiled at Katsuki as he made her sleep against the wall so his back was to Kaito who looked at them from the ground.

_____ just cuddled into Katsuki's arms as he hugged her tightly making sure Kaito could hear everything.

He just kissed her cheek.

It was already near midnight and Katsuki just wanting to piss off Kaito became his number one hint of joy.

Kaito stayed awake in the uncomfortable setting hearing and seeing Katsuki on top of _____ as the two were kissing.

He turned his back to face them trying to ignore it to sleep.

"Kats no..it's late." _____ said feeling Katsuki's hand travel her body.

He looked at her and just held her tight. "Fine..only cause he's in here." Katsuki said as Kaito continued to ignore them.

She just kissed his cheek before snuggling close and finally falling asleep.

Everyone forgetting about the nights actions and ready to wake up to a new day.

***
Kaito woke up first. He didn't get much sleep in his position but he manages to get a few hours in.

He looked over at _____ and Katsuki.

He grabbed his pillow and threw it at the cuddling couple.

"Wake up."

_____ just yawns softly her hand in Katsuki's hair as she tugged it gently.

Katsuki's face was in her chest his chin resting on her breasts.

Kaito rolled his eyes and threw his pillow at Katsuki directly before leaving the room.

Katsuki buried his face deeper into her breasts as she hugged his head.

"..kats? We should get up.." ____ said.

He just mumbled being too exhausted.

It was a Saturday so thankfully they didn't have to rush back.

He slowly pulled away looking at her as she smiles at him.

He moved up kissing her cheek before getting off the bed with her and both just getting dressed.

They spent a couple hours speaking with everyone until Akio drove them back to UA.

They get out of the car as _____ looked at Akio.

"I'll come by next month most likely to see you guys again. You better not do anything stupid while I'm gone." ____ said.

Akio laughed. "Ya right. Hey, I'll let you stay at UA. I wont interfere with your life here. Also..I'm sorry about yesterday." He said as she nods.

She hugged him again before they went their separate ways.

Katsuki and _____ heading back to the dorms where ______ jumped onto Mina as the girls fell onto the couch together laughing.

Denki and Sero annoying Katsuki immediately.

After a long day yesterday it felt so good to be back home.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
16.4K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
6.1K 420 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
466 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...