Izuku The User of The Breaths

By Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 14

10.1K 192 71
By Shy_deku

Izuku POV

I slowly open my eyes but quickly close them due to the bright lights. I blink my eyes multiple times until my eyes finally adjust to the light. I look around and see a bunch of white and a tray with medical equipment.

"So i'm in a hospital." I say. My voice was hoarse, I guess I need a drink. I go to sit up only to feel a weight on my legs stopping me from doing so. I look down and see both Nezuko and Keigo asleep and there heads on my legs. I smile a little and just look at the injuries on my body. There are bandages around my torso and I can feel the ones around my head. I sigh and just lay back down knowing that they already healed. I wait for a few minutes before Nezuko finally starts to wake up. She sits up in her chair and looks around tiredly before she notices me awake.

"Izuku!" she yells jumping up. I sit up quickly and manage to catch her in a hug. She wraps her arms around me tightly and buries her head in my shoulder. I softly hug her and rub her back to try and help her calm down.

"Hey everything is okay. You knew I would heal so there's nothing to worry about. And it's going to take more than a bit of damage like that to keep me away from you." I say.

"I know that. But it was still scary seeing you in such a bad state. I can't lose you. I've lost to many people in my life already and I can't have the one I love disappearing on me." she says.

"Nezuko I will not just disappear. I promise I will live with you until you get so sick of me that you kill me yourself." I say making her laugh lightly. We hold the hug until I see Keigo start to stir from all the noise.

"What's going on?" he asks tiredly. He looks around and seems to fully wake up as his eyes land on me.

"Dad! You're okay!" he shouts jumping at me. I release the hug with Nezuko and catch him, making sure he doesn't crash into anything, and wrap him in a hug.

"Of course i'm okay. You know how strong your Dad is." I say laughing lightly.

"I know. But it's still scary seeing you all bandaged up like a mummy." he says.

"Your not getting rid of me that easily. I still have a lot of teasing I have to do to you and Rumi." I say.

"Go back to being a mummy." he says punching me in the chest.

"Maybe some other time." I say. There was then a knock on the door and it opened to reveal the doctor i'm guessing took care of me.

"Ah your awake. It still surprises me how you were able to completely heal your body from all that damage so quickly. I mean getting a piece of rebar through you would normally take months to heal but you did it in days." he says.

"Wait days? How long have I been out?" I ask looking to Nezuko.

"Uh about 4 days." she says looking away.

"4 days?! I've been out for 4 days and you just tell me this now?!" I ask.

"It didn't come up?" she says more of a question than a statement.

"*Sigh* Of course. So doc am I good to go? I got a training camp I have to pack for." I say standing up from the bed.

"Yes your good to go. Due to your insane healing ability your back to 100% health." he says.

"Thanks doc." I say. I tap the seal on my chest and my school uniform covers my once shirtless body. We head out of the room and I sign out before we head back to UA. My car isn't here so we have to walk all the way.

"Okay walking sucks. Who wants to fly?" I ask. They both raise there hands and I take off my shirt and my wings sprout from my back. I pick up Nezuko bridal style and she carries Keigo. I flap my wings and hover off the ground before flying up into the air. I race through the air, doing tricks, and head to UA where I finally land again in front of the dorms.

"Flying is fun." Nezuko says as I set he back on the ground.

"It is. Now let's head in. If i've been out of here for 4 days then I need to make sure nothings on fire and people are still alive." I say getting a laugh from the two.

"I love how it's funny even though i'm being serious. I don't trust these guys not to hurt themselves." I say opening the door. There were a few people sitting in the common room, Mineta taped to the ceiling, and Sato in the kitchen.

"Okay so no fire and so far everyone is alive. Good." I say walking in.

"Welcome back class rep. You gave us all quite a scare when we heard you were in the hospital." Sero says.

"Yeah it was on the news too. 'Local hero student saves students but ends up wounded.' It was a big headline considering your the same guy who took down Stain." Kaminari says.

"Makes sense. So how long we got until we leave for the training camp?" I ask.

"We leave tomorrow actually. And did you already know that everyone was going even if they failed?" Kirishima asks.

"Of course I did. Now i'm gonna go pack my bags. And make sure you let Mineta down at some point." I say walking up the stairs. Nezuko and Keigo follow behind me and we head up to our room. We walk in and I start placing our clothes into some seals.

"So what did I miss while I was in the hospital?" I ask.

"We've had the last few days off aside from the day after the final where we were told who passed and failed. Nezu also mentioned something about you winning a bet. Care to explain?" Nezuko asks sitting on the bed.

"Oh yeah the bet. Well I made a bet with Ass Might that if I lost I would have to agree to marry Katsumi, Shoka, and Izumi. But since I won I don't have to." I say.

"You made a bet like that?! What if you lost?!" Nezuko practically yells at me.

"I wasn't going to lose. I don't care if he broke my arms i'd just carry my sword in my teeth. He breaks me jaw as well? I'll take off my shoes and grip the swords with my feet. He breaks my legs as well? By that point i'll probably just head butt him until I won. No matter the circumstances I was going to win. I don't make bets unless I know I can win them. And I was determined to win this one because it wasn't just me I was fighting for." I say finishing packing. I stand up and walk over to the bed and cup Nezuko's face making her look up at me.

"You and Keigo are the most important things in my life and I will never put you two in a situation where I will lose you in anyway. So have some faith in your awesome husband." I say kissing her lightly.

"Fine. But don't do something like this again." she says.

"I'll try. Now i'm still tired so good night." I say falling on to the bed already asleep.

Next Day

"Okay everyone make sure you have all your bags because I am not coming back to get them. And our teacher will not turn the bus around. If all your luggage is packed into the bus then climb in." I say standing in front of the bus. We were about to leave and I was making sure everything was taken care of. Once everyone was on the bus we set out for the training camp.

"Hey uh we don't have enough seats for everyone." Kaminari says. I was still standing and looked around to see that he was right. Every seat was occupied by someone.

"Eh i'll just sit on the roof." I say opening the hatch. I climb out and lay down on the roof enjoying the feeling of the sun on my skin.

"Is that safe?" Sero asks.

"Probably not." I say closing my eyes. I stay awake but enjoy the soft sounds of the wind hitting the trees and the nice breeze as we drive down the roads. It takes a few hours but we finally reach a mountain side and I sit on the edge of the buses roof as everyone climbs off.

"Hey why are we at a mountain side? Aren't we supposed to be at a rest stop?" Kaminari asks. A car pulls up and two ladies wearing cat suits jump out in a weird pose with an angry looking kid next to them.

"Hello everybody. We're the Wild Wild Pussycats!" they cheer.

"These are some heroes who will be helping you during your time at this training camp." Aizawa dryly says.

"We own this entire part of the land so you don't have to worry about damaging anything. Your campsite is in the middle of the forest." brown haired one says pointing into the forest.

"Then why are we up here?" Kaminari asks before realizing.

"Everyone get back on the bus!" he shouts. Everyone tries to make a mad dash for the bus but the blonde one places her hands on the ground and the ground throws them over the cliff. Luckily Keigo flew into the air so he didn't fall as well. I mean I would have jumped after him but it's good he can do this himself.

"Try to make it to the campsite before noon or you don't get any lunch! And have fun with my puppets!" blondie shouts over the edge.

"Interesting tactic. Throw them over the edge and make them fight there way to the camp." I say alerting everyone of my presence.

"W-where the hell did you come from?!" the two adults shout while the kid looks in surprise.

"I've been up here this entire time. Hey Aizawa should I jump down as well?" I ask.

"No. They need to learn to rely on themselves and not you." he says as Keigo lands on my shoulders.

"Hey Dad do you have any food? I'm hungry." he says.

"Yeah, here you go." I say passing him a small bag of chips from my backpack. I look back down at the group and see the adults with a shocked look on there faces.

"What?" I ask.

"H-he called you Dad. Aren't you 17?" brown hair asks.

"I'll be 18 in a few weeks but yeah I am. The names Izuku Kamado and this is my adopted son Keigo Kamado. Nice to meet you." I say jumping to the ground, careful of Keigo.

"Oh? Is there a Mrs. Kamado in the picture?" Blondes asks with an attempt at a seductive voice.

"Sorry Miss but i'm happily married. You actually threw her off the cliff a little while ago." I say.

"Darn it! All the good ones are taken!" she says stomping her foot.

"By the way, who's the kid?" I ask nodding at the brat.

"Oh this is my nephew Kota. I am taking care of him so you will see him around the camp." brown hair says.

"Cool. Hey Keigo maybe you could play with him." I say looking up at the hawk boy.

"If he wants to. He looks kinda grumpy." he says. I nod and walk up to the kid, stopping in front of him.

"What's your deal kid? You look pissed at everything." I say. He then attempts to punch me in a mans pride but I catch the punch easily.

"That might work on others but not me brat. But know this. When you attack someone be aware that from that point on your life is on the line. You attempted to strike me so everything I do could be considered self defense. Remember to choose your battles wisely." I say.

"Who is this kid Aizawa?" blondie attempts to whisper to him.

"This is Izuku Kamado aka the future hero Hashira. Also the one who took down the Hero Killer and recently beat the current number 1 hero." Aizawa replies with some pride in his voice.

"He really did all that?" brunette asks shocked.

"You need some proof?" I ask turning to them.

"No. The forest needs to be intact and not set on fire or whatever the hell else you would do." Aizawa says.

"That's fair. So we heading to the camp?" I ask.

"Yeah. You can head there now and we'll meet you there." Aizawa says.

"Alright. See ya in a bit. Keigo ride with them, there's some more snacks in my bag." I say. I then take off my shirt and my wings sprout from my back. I flap them and hover in the air before flying over the forest. I look down and see my classmates destroying some earth monsters. I fly low, just above tree level, and decide to mess with them.

"Come on, is that all you got?! I expect you to be at the base quickly!" I shout at them.

"Then how about you get down here and help us!" Sero, Mina, and Kaminari shout at me.

"I'm good! I'm gonna head to the base now so have fun!" I say before flying forward and to the camp. I land on the field outside the base and retract my wings, putting my shirt back on. Two people come out of the base and seem surprised by me being there. One was a muscular man and the other was a green haired girl.

"What are you doing here so quickly? We just got word that people started making there way here." the man says.

"Aizawa sent me. He said the class should learn to rely on themselves and told me to head here without them. By the way I have absolutely no idea who you people are so could I get some introductions?" I ask.

"I'm Tiger!" the man says.

"And i'm Ragdoll!" the girl says taking a pose.

"Cool. Now can you tell me the other twos names?" I ask.

"The brunette is Mandalay and the blonde one is Pixiebob." Tiger says.

"Alright. I'm gonna take a nap so wake me up when my classmates start arriving." I say walking over to a pillar and lay against it before closing my eyes and taking a quick nap.

3rd Person POV

As Izuku took his nap the class continued there way through the forest, destroying the beasts as they went. Sparks, tape, flames, ice, and rocks were flying everywhere as they tore through the beasts. It took them a few hours but they finally reached the camp, completely worn out, only to see Izuku asleep peacefully.

"He just gets to nap while we had to do all that?!" Mina asks.

"I say we get him now!" Kaminari says. The others nod and he walks up to Izuku with his hand sparking with electricity. He gets within distance to touch Izuku only for a black blade to come close to his throat.

"You sure you want to do that?" Izuku asks opening one crimson eye.

"Nope!" Kaminari shouts running away. Izuku stands up and sheathes Yoru before walking up to the class.

"2 hours? Not too bad but you guys could have done better." Izuku says looking at a watch.

"You think you could do any better?!" the class shouts.

"I know I could. And maybe I should prove it to you. Pixiebob I want you to make even more monsters than they had and increase there strength." he says rolling out his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Positive." he says drawing Yoru and Shusui. He crouches low and Pixiebob places her hands on the ground.

"It's time for a Pig Assault!" he shouts as his blades turn a darker black and give off a purple hue.

"Beast Breathing Eighth Fang - Explosive Rush!" he says. He explodes forward into the forest and beasts start charging at him. He swings his blades and decapitates the beasts around him before continuing his charge.

"Nitoryu - Nigiri: Toro Samon!" he says.

Several trees blow out of the ground and Izuku stands up fully releasing a breath before grabbing Hinokami and placing it in his mouth. More beasts surround him and he only grins wider, even with the sword in his mouth.

"Santoryu Ogi - Rokudo No Tsuji!" he says.

Several beasts chop to pieces and he starts laughing, having immense fun.

"I can crush as many things as I want! This is awesome!" he shouts around the sword. He continues his rampage, tearing through the beasts and the trees, destroying the ground he walks on, and having the time of his life just destroying the beasts. After about half an hour he clears all the beasts and sheathes all the swords and walks back to the base with a satisfied grin on his face.

(like this)

He walks back to the group and exits the forest and stops in front of his class.

"I told you I could do it." he says, his grin not leaving. He looks around observing the reactions of the class. Surprise, some fear, and one that says there used to this. The best reactions were Kota and Pixiebob. Pixie looked terrified and Kota looked shocked.

"Y-you are some kind of monster! You tore through them so happily. Like a devils parade!" she shouts before running off. He looks over to Aizawa for an explanation making the man sigh.

"She can see what happens to her beasts and is probably going to have nightmares now." he says.

"Oh that makes sense. Maybe I should have gone a little easier on the whole rampage then." Izuku says nodding.

"Did you really destroy all those beasts? How did you do it so quickly?" Kota asks.

"Through tough training. And if you want to see what happened I saw some cameras in a few of the trees I didn't destroy. We could watch it around dinner. Speaking of food does anyone smell that?" he asks. The class looks around confused before Izuku walks to the side of the base. The class follows after him and they find several tables stacked with food. The class rushes to the table and starts devouring the food quickly. Izuku sighs and walks to a table and gets his own plate of food. He starts eating but notices Kota walking off into the forest without eating. Izuku stands up and grabs two plates of food, one for him and one for Kota, and walks after Kota. He finds him sitting on a mountain, looking over the forest. Izuku walks up the mountain and sits down next to him.

"You should eat. It's not healthy to skip meals." he says placing down the food.

"Your all so stupid." Kota says.

"That's probably true but why do you say that?" Izuku asks taking a bite of some meat.

"Why are you all trying so hard just to improve your quirk? Do you want to show it off that bad?" he says.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asks.

"I don't understand why people call themselves heroes or villains jut to kill each other and show how great there quirk is." Kota says clenching his fists.

"So that's what you think heroes are. Your mindset is kinda wrong there." Izuku says.

"What?! How am I wrong?! People parade around showing off there quirks just to receive the glory they get for it!" Kota yells turning to Izuku.

"There are people who do that then there are the true heroes. The ones who no matter there quirk or the odds against them will charge in just to save a life. People may think there quirk is amazing but those are the heroes with the worst personality. True heroes are the ones who will help you through something without even asking for a thank you. When I was a kid I definitely could have used one of those heroes." Izuku says looking up to the stars.

"What do you mean? You have a powerful quirk that could level forests." Kota says.

"That's the thing about my quirk. It was so strong that my body wasn't able to hold it so it stayed locked away, effectively making me quirkless. I was bullied everyday and it hurt. Badly. But what hurt worse was having no one there to help me through any of it. Everybody turned against me. My parents, my sister, and my closest friends. They all turned on me and made my life a living hell. But I pushed through. I became the hero I needed and got myself back on my feet. I trained harder than anyone should have and when I finally had enough I took off. I left that life behind and started a much better one. One with my amazing wife where I have this quirk that makes me even stronger. But even without this quirk I would still try to be a hero for everyone. You know your lucky. You still have your aunt with you and she's willing to help you through everything. You may have lost your parents but they wanted you to grow and become someone amazing. You can make your parents proud by following in there footsteps and becoming the hero they would want you to be. But I guess this isn't my area to pry so i'll be leaving now. Just make sure you eat." Izuku says standing up. He walks down the mountain but stops behind a tree and leans against it. He hears Kota's light tears and him picking up the plate before shoveling food in his face.

"He might be rough around the edges but I think he'll be just fine." he says before walking back to the group of students. He sits back at the table and just watches as his class continues to hungrily shovel the rest of the food in there face.

"Where did you go?" Nezuko asks taking a bite of rice.

"Had to take care of a little something." he says before wiping a piece of rice off her face.

"As long as you don't destroy more of the forest." she says.

"I'll try not to." he says laughing.

'This is going to be an interesting camp but I have a feeling it's going to be a fun one.' Izuku thinks. If only he knew of the dangers awaiting him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
55.9K 1.2K 55
This is book 1 of 3 After being abused by his peers for several years, Izuku had enough, he ran and kept running until finding himself secluded where...
16.4K 504 64
The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulterated, cataclysmic evil hides in the shad...
28.2K 717 70
What if when Izuku was a kid something huge happened. Something that seemed to pass by quickly to others but to him it stretched out for years and ye...