Izuku The User of The Breaths

By Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 13

10.4K 209 40
By Shy_deku

Izuku POV

A/N: Most of you said to post on fridays so I guess i'll do that. Once again thank you for reading and please enjoy.

I had spent the last few days helping the class strengthen there quirks and after that I would help all the students study and make sure there ready for the written exam as well as the practical. I hadn't told anyone that we'd be fighting teachers as I didn't want them to be too prepared and to see how well they could handle being challenged on the spot. And today was finally the day for the practical exam! We had taken the written exam the day before but still haven't got any word on our grades so the two class idiots were constantly terrified. We were out at the mock cities waiting for Nezu and Aizawa to show up to tell everyone what the test will be.

"Good day everyone!" a happy voice says. I look over and see Nezu sitting on Aizawa's shoulders with the rest of the teachers behind them.

"Alright Nezu, get to explaining. I'm barely able to hold myself back right now." I say.

"Right right. So as you all know today is your practical exam. But do you know what you'll be doing for this exam?" he asks.

"We're fighting robots right?!" Mina asks happily.

"I can't wait to destroy them!" Kaminari says.

"And wrong." Nezu says.

"Huh?" the class asks.

"It is true that you would have normally fought robots but after the year we've had so far you all are too far ahead for a simple challenge like that. Instead you all will be fighting us teachers!" Nezu cheers.

"T-the teachers?!" the class yells.

"You will be put into groups of two but there will be one group of three as our resident Izuku Kamado has a challenge of his own and will be participating in his practical alone. The teachers will all be wearing weights that will total up to half there body weight so you all have a handicap to help you. Now here are the match ups." Nezu says as a screen pops up.

(it's too much to write. You all know the match ups)

"But wait? Why isn't Izuku's name up there?" Kirishima asks.

"That's because I already know who my opponent is." I say cracking my knuckles.

"Wait that means you knew we would do this! Why didn't you tell us?!" Kaminari and Sero shout.

"I needed to see how you all would be able to perform for a situation you didn't know would happen." I say.

"But if you already know then who's your opponent?" Jiro asks.

"THAT WOULD BE ME! I WILL BE IZUKU'S OPPONENT FOR THIS CHALLENGE!" Ass Might says landing next to the teachers.

"Your fighting All Might?!" the class yells at me.

"Yes I am. And i'm going to win." I say.

"We know your strong and all but he's the number 1 hero. Can you really win?" Mina asks.

"I have faith in Izuku. From what he's shown me he should be able to overcome this challenge and i'm sure he hasn't shown us all of his tricks yet." Tokoyami says.

"I agree with Tokoyami. Izuku has shown multiple times that he truly has immense strength and ability. I trust that he will be able to overcome this challenge." Iida says doing his weird hand chops.

"I'm glad you guys know that i'm gonna kick this guys ass. But unfortunately my fight will be last." I say sighting in defeat. I head up to the monitor room with the rest of my class and watch as my classmates either fail or pass there exams. A few fights were interesting but most of the losses were sad. It was finally time for me to fight Ass Might so I walk down to the field, lighting a cigarette as I go, and stop at the gates.

"Heroes may now enter." the robot announces. In the blink of an eye i'm away from the entrance and crouching on the edge of a building top.

"Dark Eagle." I say. The shadow bird splits from my body and takes the shape of his eagle form before landing on my outstretched arm.

"Recon. Go." I say. He nods and flies off at fast speeds and circles around the field. I look through his eyes as he searches and find Ass Might stationed at the gate. I jump from rooftop to rooftop towards the gate and land on the building closest to it.

"COME OUT IZUKU! MAKE THIS EASIER AND ACCEPT DEFEAT!" he says. Dark Eagle lands on my shoulder and sinks back into my body and I draw Yoru.

"Dark Eagle. Talons of the night." I say. Dark Eagle forms around my legs in the form of talons and I get ready to jump in. I draw Shusui to my left hand and jump down at him silently, my swords held outwards.

"Breath of Water Twelfth Form - Crashing Waterfalls!" I think in my head. My blades get covered in torrents of water and I slash towards him, hitting him on both sides. Waterfalls form from my strikes and crash into him as well causing even more damage. I jump back and observe the damage to see him with a few bruises.

"Tch. Should have hit harder." I say.

"THERE YOU ARE! NOW LETS END THIS SO YOU CAN LOSE AND AGREE TO THE MARRIAGE!" he says getting ready to charge. Surprising him I sheath both my blades and crouch a bit lower into a fighting stance.

"Dark Eagle. Eclipse Gauntlets." I say. The shadows form over my arms in giant claws and I get ready to intercept him. He charges forward and reels back his arm.

"DETROIT SMASH!" he yells throwing the punch. I throw a punch of my own and our fists connect creating a shock wave. He pulls back and throws another punch but I bring up my arm and block the strike. I adjust my body making him fall forward and jump into the air, spinning and kick him in the temple. He flies back into a building and I stand straight again.

"Is that all you got Ass Might?! Give me a challenge!" I shout at him.

"I THINK IT'S TIME I TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!" he says pulling himself from the building.

"Good! Get serious and allow me to crush you at your strongest! Armament!" I shout. The gauntlets and talons get coated in a metal like substance and I get ready for another attack. He charges forward again and throws another punch but I duck under it and hit him with an uppercut to the ribs. He staggers back but manages to slam a hand into my shoulder.

"That won't work!" I say. I fall to the ground but land on my hands and switch to a handstand before slamming one of the talons into his side, making him roll across the ground. I flip to my feet and get rid of the gauntlets and talons but keep my arms covered in Armament Haki. I draw Yoru and it's blade turns a darker shade of black and the edge gives off a purple hue.

"NEBRASKA SMASH!" he shouts jumping at me. I raise Yoru above my head and take in a long breath.

"Breath of the Moon Sixteenth Form - Moonbow-Half Moon!" I shout swinging the blade down.

He slams into the ground and bounces up so I move in to use another move.

"Breath of Wind Fourth Form - Rising Dust Storm!" I saw swinging my blade upwards.

He flies back and through another building and I crouch down, ready to jump after him.

"Breath of Thunder First Form - Thunderclap and Flash - Eightfold." I say sheathing Yoru. I blast forward and jump from building to building and appear above him as he flies through the air and draw Yoru again.

"Breath of Flame Third Form - Blazing Universe!" I shout. I swing my sword down and bright blue flames erupt from the blade as it slams into his stomach, sending him plummeting into the ground. I drop down after him but my wings sprout from my back and I land softly on the ground. Ass Might stumbles to his feet and faces me again.

"I commend you for being able to get up after a beating like that. But you won't last much longer." I say. I draw Hinokami and place it in my mouth before drawing Shusui in my left hand.

"YOU FOUGHT WELL IZUKU BUT I WILL END THIS NOW!" he shouts charging me.

"Three Sword Style - Purgatory....." I start.

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!" he shouts jumping at me.

"Onigiri!!" I shout.

(skip to 1:00. also doesn't actually cut him)

A large dust cloud forms from the clash of our attacks. Everything is quiet until the dust cloud clears. I was standing in the same pose I ended my attack in while Ass Might was still standing with his arm outstretched.

"My win." I say sheathing my swords. Ass Might falls to the ground unconscious and I walk to the exit.

"Izuku Kamado passes." the robot announces as I walk out of the field. I light another cigarette and stuff my hands in my pockets, walking to the monitor room. I reach the monitor room and turn off my hearing expecting the loudness my classmates bring. I walk in and everyone runs up to me asking questions but I can't hear shit so I just walk around them. I walk up to Nezuko who looked a bit surprised that I just ignored them.

"No hearing." I say tapping my ears.

"*Sigh* Of course you turned off your hearing." she says. I can read lips pretty well so I can mostly make out what she said. I slowly turn my hearing back on and turn to my classmates.

"I'll answer your questions but one at a time. Raise your hand and i'll call on you." I say. Just about everyone's hands go up and I sigh pointing to Sero.

"How did you beat the number 1 hero?!" he asks.

"Strength. Kaminari." I say.

"How the hell did you wield three swords?!" he asks.

"Training. This is what I learned during my internship." I say. "Mina."

"What was that metal stuff?" she asks.

"That's called Haki. Specifically Armament Haki. It's basically your spiritual strength in physical form. Would you like a more detailed explanation of Haki?" I ask receiving nods.

"*Sigh* Okay then. There are three different main classifications of Haki. Observation Haki, Armament Haki, and Conquerers Haki. I happen to have all three.(have to make him op) Observation Haki allows me to sense the people around me and tell how strong a person is. It also helps me read an opponents next move. Armament Haki, the one I used earlier, is the physical manifestation of ones will. It can be used on a weapon or ones body. Now Conquerers Haki is by far the most rare. It is said that only one in a million possess this ability. It is the ability to impose ones will onto another. Would you like me to demonstrate how these work?" I ask getting more nods.

"As you've seen Armament Haki is the metal coating I can put on my arms or my swords. This is a branch of Armament Haki known as hardening." I say coating my hand in the metal.

"Now Conquerers Haki is by for one of my favorites. Allow me to show you it's effects." I say with a grin. A wave of pressure rolls off of me and everyone finds it harder to stand except for Mineta who already passed out. I notice ones like Shoji and Kirishima are affected the least due to there high strength. I grin wider and increase the pressure on those two making them slump to there knees.

"I can also select those I wish to impose at will. Now I gotta go get Keigo. You coming Koko?" I ask releasing the pressure.

"Of course." she says. We walk out leaving the stupefied class and head to my car.

"We staying in our hero costumes?" I ask.

"We look great, of course we are." she says.

"That is true and might I say that kimono looks great on you. No one could possibly look any cuter than you." I say interlocking our fingers.

"And that suit looks amazing on you. Makes you look fancy." she says.

"Why thank you miss. One must look there best when in the presence of someone as fair and beautiful as you." I say. We reach my car and I open the door for Nezuko. She hops in and I walk around to my side and hop in. I place my swords in the back seat and start up the car. I pull on to the road and play some random music on the radio. We drive down the road peacefully until we reach Keigo's school. I park in the parking lot and turn off my car before hopping out. I go over to Nezuko's side and open her door.

"My lady?" I ask holding out my hand. She takes it with a laugh and I help her out the car. We walk to the school only to stop at the gates. My eyes widen and I look at the school. Or what's left of it. There was a giant hole in the side of the building.

"Keigo!" I shout jumping over the still shut gate. I run towards the school and jump to a window on the second story. I look inside and see a bunch of men with guns holding a group of students hostage. I scan the students and see Keigo comforting a terrified Rumi. My wings sprout from my back and my eyes turn to slits. I release a feather from my wings and it flies under the window into the room and sticks to the shadows, making its way to Keigo. It reaches him and taps him to get his attention. He looks at the feather and his eyes widen. The feather points to me and he looks towards me. I hold a finger to my mouth symbolizing quiet and he nods his head. I make a few signals meaning distract them and he nods again.

"You guys shouldn't be doing this." he says.

"Oh? And why is that brat?" one asks.

"Because when my Dad finds out about this he's gonna beat you up." he says.

"Oh really? And who might this Dad of yours be?" he asks.

"That would be me." I say behind him. He slowly turns around to see me standing there, my pupils slits and my wings spread.

"Now mind telling me what the fuck your doing here? Especially with my kid in class." I say coating my arms in Armament Haki.

"G-get him!" he shouts. The other men face me, pointing there guns at me but I duck down as they begin firing, easily dodging the bullets. I flap my wings, launching at one of them. I slam my fist into his gut and he folds easily.

I then turn to another one and jump at him dodging his spray of bullets and kick him in the ribs sending him into another one. The guns fly into the air but I catch them and crush them in my hands before jumping at another one. He shoots a bullet at my head and my head blows back, rocking my body backwards. I land on my feet bending backwards before standing straight again showing the bullet caught between my teeth.

"That won't work." I say. I flip and shoot the bullet back at him making him crash into the wall. I then turn to the last guy and see something that makes my blood boil. He was holding Keigo with one arm and holding a gun to his head with the other.

"This is your kid right? One more step and i'll shoot!" he says.

"You even think about harming my kid..." I start.

".... and I'll kill you." I finish. I release my Conquerers Haki on him and he instantly passes out, crumpling to the ground. I rush forward and catch Keigo before he could hit the ground and hold him in a hug.

"T-that was s-so scary. I t-thought I w-was gonna d-die." he says crying.

"That will never happen. As long as I breathe you will live. I will make sure of that." I say hugging him tightly. My wings retract back into my body and I turn to the group of kids.

"Your all safe now. I'm going to take you out of the school and to your parents so follow me." I say. I lead them out of the school to a group of adults and police officers. The kids run off to there parents and I walk over to Nezuko and the police. I pass Keigo over to Nezuko and she wraps him in a tight hug.

"Can you explain what happened here?" an officer asks stepping forward.

"I was coming here to pick up my son, Keigo, when I saw that part of the school was broken like this. I jumped the gate and checked out the situation before sneaking in and taking out the hostage takers. There all inside and you can find them on the second floor, third room to the right of the stairs. Now i'm gonna go make sure all students are accounted for so you go do your job." I say walking over to the group of parents and kids.

"Attention everyone! If your child is not accounted for please step forward and tell me what they look like and i'll  find them." I call out. Two groups of adults step forward and I walk up to them.

"Please. My son Rin. He's not here. He has black hair and brown eyes." one says.

"My daughter Ayame isn't out here. She has brown hair and green eyes. Please find her." the other says.

"Leave it to me. I'll get them out quickly." I say with a smile. I run back to the building and jump through one of the windows before looking around.

"Rin! Ayame! If you can hear me call out!" I yell. I increase my sense of smell and run down the hall to the part of the school that was destroyed. I pick up the scent of two kids and take a sharp turn down a hall and run to a room dangerously close to the destruction. I find two kids huddled in the corner and slowly walk up to them.

"Hey. Are you two Ayame and Rin? Your parents are super worried and i'm here to save you." I say stepping forward. The kids look up and start shaking a little.

"Hey hey, everything is okay. Do you guys know Keigo Kamado? That's my son. I'm sure he's told you about me. Now come on, we need to get out of here before this room crumbles." I say holding out my hand. They rush to there feet and run to me but Rin trips and the floor starts to shake. I notice the ceiling start to cave in and dive forward, grabbing both kids and sprouting my giant wings. I wrap them around us and cover them in Armament Haki as the ceiling collapses.

3rd Person POV

Everyone was looking at the school in worry since everyone was out but Izuku and the two kids he went in to save. The building starts to shake and everyone gasps as it collapses.

"Izuku/Dad!!" Nezuko and Keigo shout. A large dust cloud forms and the police officers run to the rubble to try and see if anyone survived. They start digging through the rubble until one finds something.

"Guys! I think I found him!" he shouts. Everyone runs over and sees the bit of metallic wing sticking out of the rubble. The officers start digging it up until they find a sort of dome made of the metallic wings. The metal starts disappearing and the wings unfold to show the kids completely unharmed but the same couldn't be said about Izuku. He was bleeding massive amounts from his head and had a piece of rebar sticking out of his stomach.

"Are y-you two okay?" he asks the two kids weakly.

"We're fine. B-but mister your hurt bad." Ayame says close to tears. Izuku only smiles and weakly brings up his hands to pat there heads.

"This? It's just a scratch. As long as you two are okay i'm just fine. Now go run off to your parents." he says. The two nod and run off to there parents as Izuku tries to stand up.

"Hey you shouldn't be standing with the condition your in." an officer say stepping up to him.

"I'll be just fine." he says before coughing up blood.

"Nevermind. Get me to a hospital. Oh and i'm losing consciousness now." he says before his eyes roll back in his head and he falls to the ground.

"Medic! We need a medic!" another officer shouts. They load Izuku onto a stretcher and put him in an ambulance and drive off to the hospital.

'Come on Izuku. You can pull through this. As long as you still have your body your demon regeneration should kick in.' Nezuko thinks before comforting a terrified Keigo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
974 13 7
Izuku Midoriya never had a normal childhood since he turned four. The day he turned four everything changed after he was told he was quirkless. He wa...
13.8K 333 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...
8.4K 165 12
Neglected by his parents, bullied by his own friends and twin sister for having a dream, But never gave up to become a hero, when the world pushed hi...