Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 28

4.6K 118 163
By shadow1dark2night

Sunday morning class 1a all stayed in their dorm rooms spending their day away.

The 'baku squad' were all in Sero's room. Shinsou with them.

______ and Mina were going over girly things leaving the boys to do whatever they wanted.

It was a chilled out day nothing major happening which everyone enjoyed.

The boys were arguing about a specific hero determining if he was great or not.

Mina rests her head on ______'s lap scrolling through her phone bored as______ plays with her pink hair.

"Well no shit! I'll become number one everyone else is a bunch of lowlife extras." Katsuki said glaring.

"You're really serious about that?" Shinsou asked.

"The hell is that suppose to mean?!" Katsuki glared.

"You're gonna have competition." Shinsou said.

"I'll wipe them out."

"You can't always win."

"I always win."

"Here they go again." Sero said laying back.

_______ laid down on the bed Mina's head moving to relax on ______'s stomach as ______ closed her eyes listening to the boys argue.

She looked at her hands holding it above her as she looked to Sero who had his head near hers as they laid on the bed bored.

_____ took off a bandage around her arm letting blood flow out as she wrapped her arm up.

She just had a blob of blood floating in her hands.

Sero watched as she bends it playing around bored.

"That's pretty cool." He said as she smiled.

She then made a tiny Sero figure using the little amount of blood.

He smiled. "I didn't know you could do that." He said.

"..really? I don't do it a lot cause it's freaky for others." ____ said.

"Nah that's cool. Can you make it actually act like a person?" Sero asked watching his little copy be very detailed.

She nods and moved her fingers hovering around it as the little Sero started to walk around midair.

He smiled wide.

She made it use its 'quirk' making the little Sero shoot out tape from its elbows as it flew around to the boys who were still arguing.

Sero sat up as she did too just watching.

She made that Sero tip toe onto Denki's head making it dance around as Denki started to freak out.

"SPIDERRRR!  GET IT OFF!" Denki yelled jumping onto Katsuki.

"GET OFF ME!"

"GET IT OFF!!!" Denki yelled as he ruffled his hair.

Sero laughed as ______ made the little Sero turn into a large spider making it crawl over Denki's arm as he shoved Katsuki to the ground then jumped on Shinsou.

Sero laughing loud as Mina was dying watching Denki panic, both of them realizing the power ______ had.

Katsuki looked over and saw ______ moving her hand with gentle strokes as the spider soon turned into a snake.

"Well that's ptsd" Sero said as _____ smiled and stopped annoying Denki who was in Shinsou's arms and holding Kirishima as a shield.

_____ turned her blood into a bird and flew it back to her.

"THATS EVIL!" Denki yelled as they laughed.

_____ just moved her blood to her palm playing with it as if it's slime but her fingers never made contact with the blood.

Shinsou dropped Denki as Kirishima shook his head smiling.

Katsuki watched as she apologized to Denki who only said he'd forgive her if he made a little figure of himself with a buff body.

She rolled her eyes smiling and made it as he posed with it.

Mina sat up yawning softly checking the time it being pretty late already.

______ threw her blood out the window and to the grass outside as she just walked out with the others.

They all head back to their own rooms except _____ who leaned against Katsuki's body as they walked to his room.

Katsuki wrapped his arm around her walking inside the room and closing the door as he watched her fall right onto his bed closing her eyes already ready to sleep.

He smiled and laid on her as the two fall asleep right away.

***
The next few days were pain.

Mr.Aizawa made them train harder then ever before.

______ used her sword fighting against Shinsou but she'd always talk messing her up.

Her sword became a part of her. She was able to shoot out blood from the little holes on it to use as a shield or an attack.

When sitting in class ______ just took her notes.

The entire class listening to Mr.Aizawa talk.

He explained the lesson but right as he was talking the door opened and Principal Nezu walked in sitting on top of All Might's shoulder.

Aizawa stopped talking and looked at them.

"What's going on?" Mr.Aizawa asked them confused to why Nezu was here.

"We have a guest!! He's asking for Ms. ______." Principal Nezu said.

Everyone looks at her as she looked confused.

"_____ can you come with us?" All Might asked as she hesitated. Something about the way he asked made her suspicious.

But without a second to pass a man just walks into the class room looking annoyed as All Might sighed.

"Please wait outside we'll bring her out." All Might said.

But immediately. ______'s face fell.

She looked at the eyes staring back at hers.

"_____." The man said.

"A-Akio.."

"Get up we're leaving." He said.

Akio. Tall brown hair. Same color eyes as you. He seemed around Aizawa's age...he looked like he could be your older brother.

"What.." she asked confused.

"Get up. This isn't your place. Now that Akaguro is gone you're coming with me. I won't let this slip. That was the agreement." Akio said.

"She isn't leaving." Mr.Aizawa said glaring.

Akio looked at him glaring. "I'm her guardian. I decide that."

Katsuki looked at _____ who's eyes couldn't believe what she saw.

So he's Akio...I never asked her about that 'papa' thing..

"I'll talk to you after school..just wait." _____ said to him.

"No. We're leaving now." Akio said.

"He can't possibly be serious. Shes my student. She's not going." Mr.Aizawa said.

"He wants to unenroll her from UA. I tried to convince him to let her stay but he refused. He is her guardian that much has been confirmed. There's nothing more I can do." Nezu explained.

The class just listened, still confused what was going on as Akio stared at ______.

"______. Now" Akio said.

Katsuki glared. "She's not going with you. You cant force her."

Akio looked at him as he then looked at _____ who looked away.

"______, come with us for now. We'll discuss this somewhere else." All Might said.

She didn't look at them...I'm screwed..

She just got up Katsuki grabbing her arm as she looked at him.

"It's fine, I'm not gonna leave." she said to him as he hesitated before letting her go as she left with All Might, Nezu and Akio.

They walked to the office.

"Leave us alone." Akio said to them as he closed the door and was in a room alone with _____ finally.

He looked down at her.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Akio-"

"No. I gave you every chance possible to come back. I told you Akaguro wouldn't always be there. And now look at you. Placed in a dumb ass school... You didn't even wait till I got back home. You just went in grabbed your things and ran off huh? Hana and Juro told me. Kaito is going crazy with you being here. Big and little brother are upset. They think you don't care about them. We let you leave for 2 years. I gave you 2 years! to think it over. And when you came back to Hosu City I find out, you almost died in Akaguro's hands."

"That's not true, if anything he almost died! And I'm happy here! I'm not gonna go back to that sick place. I already told you there's nothing I want from you guys. So just forget about me and live your dumb life." ______ said glaring.

Akio just looked at her. "We both know that's not true. The only reason you say this is because he put things in your head about me. He isn't your family ______! He stole you!"

"You're not my family either." She said tensely.

Akio glared. "I created a family in hopes to get you back! He kept you hidden in the fucking dark. If it wasn't for Kaito to bring you to me I would have never known you were still alive! You can expect me to be perfect when you ran away with a Villain!"

"I'm not asking you to be perfect! I don't need anything from you so no! You're not my guardian! You're not taking me out of this dumb ass school! And you're not going to contact me again! I want nothing to do with you Akio!" _____ said tears forming. Her words a lie. And she even knew it..

She looked away glaring wiping her eyes quickly.

"You can keep blaming me for not being there. I deserve that...How would I know they would die the night I left town. Do you not realize the panic I felt when no one could even find your body?" He asked looking at her as she glared. "You voluntarily stayed with Akaguro. When you knew I was still out there-"

"I WAS FIVE! He was the only one there at the time! I would've died if he didn't take me! so stop blaming him! And It's not my fault you had problems with my mother and refused to visit until last fucking minute! I didn't even know you!" She yelled glaring.

Akio stayed silent. Just looking at her as she said that. "..I didn't have a good history. That's why she never let me meet you. I was unstable but got better! Then fucking unstable again when she died and you disappeared! I'm trying everything to give you a life your mother wanted you to have so just come with me! Let me fix this. You've already been tainted by Akaguro and now these people. Let me fix you.."

"I'm not fucking broken." She glared.

"____-"

"Akio no. I'm happy here. I have all I need here. Please just leave.." ____ said looking at him as he stayed silent.

He looked at his niece..a copy of his sister.

He glared. "No. Let me do one right thing in my damn life. I'm not going to disappoint her anymore. I'll save you from here and give you a life with a normal family." Akio said and opened the door finding All Might waiting.

"She's coming with me." Akio said to him as confirmation.

"What!? No! I'm not! Stop it!" _____ said glaring.

All Might looked at her. "Reconsider, she's going to become a strong Hero if she remains here."

"Do I look like I care? She had enough Hero and Villain play in her life. Pack your bags." Akio said looking at her as she glared.

"I'm. Not. Leaving. dad is still my guardian not you!"

"He isn't by blood!

"I'm staying!"

"You're not!"

The two glared at eachother, uncle and niece stand off as All Might stood there not knowing what to say.

"...there actually might be a delay with your request. You see she is still under the Hero Commission's and the schools power. We must keep an eye on her. Please come with me and we can discuss it more." All Might said figuring out a way to keep _____ here.

Akio glared. "I'm her uncle! If I don't want her here then she not staying."

"I understand, but there are rules that apply to that." All Might argued.

"_____ head back to class. We'll come talk to you later today at the dorms." All Might told her as she nods and just leaves.

She made her way back to class. She was annoyed.

Yes he was her uncle. But she didn't know the man.

He and her mother were siblings but they weren't close because he had issues in his past and she hated it.

The first time _____ has met him was the week her parents died.. of course she wouldn't go to him..she didn't know that man....

The last time she saw him was when she was with Kaito..Kaito brought her to him and they recognized eachother..it was great until Akaguro refused to let her go and she couldn't leave her dad she loved him too much..

Plus Kaito cheating made her want to leave even more.

Hana at the time became ______'s best friend..both girls were inseparable..but then _____ left and kept leaving making Hana hate her.

It was a mess.

_____ walked back into class after a few minutes and saw everyone's eyes on her.

"You're not leaving right!?" Mina yelled worried.

"Mina sit down." Mr.Aizawa said as ____ shook her head to Mina smiling as she just went back and sat in her seat.

Katsuki looked at her as she looked at her desk.

...I'm doing what's best for me. Mom would want that.

"_____..?" Katsuki said as she looked at him.

"What happened?" He asked.

Izuku and Shinsou tried to listen in too.

"..nothing. And nothing will happen." She said smiling but he could tell she wasn't happy about it.

The hour passed by ending school finally.

She just got up as Katsuki waited for her both walking out.

The class went to the dorms as she gripped his hand tightly.

They all changed then went down sitting on the couches.

"Deku!! Theres still 6 more months left till the heroes festival! Stop over thinking things!" Uraraka said as they look over finding Izuku wondering about all the heroes who are going to be there and how to talk to all of them once.

They laugh seeing him struggle as _____ rests her head on Katsuki's shoulder.

He held her hand just looking at her nails as the laptop played something random that Mina and the others were watching.

It wasn't until the dorms door opened and Mr. Aizawa walked in with Akio.

Everyone froze looking at them then to _____.

She just looks at Akio who had a pissed off look.

"_____, you'll be remaining here." Mr.Aizawa said as they all smiled wide.

She smiled Katsuki's hand tightening in relief.

Akio looked at them all then to her. "But you have to come back tonight. I'll bring you back here tomorrow."

"..what"

"You heard me."

"There's no reason for me to come." She said glaring the idea being terrible.

"Just for one night. That's all I'm asking." Akio said.

"No." She said glaring now.

"______." Mr.Aizawa sighed. "I'm sorry but that was the agreement we got to. He gets you for one night so the school keeps you. But you won't be going alone." Mr.Aizawa said.

Akio looked at him confused. "What! That was not the deal I only need her."

"Bakugou you're leaving too. I trust you'll make sure she returns to UA." Mr.Aizawa said. He knew about their relationship. It was obvious. And he knew Katsuki would be the best option to keep the end of the deal.

He didn't know if Akio had tricks up his sleeve.

"Only if you want to that is." Mr.Aizawa said as everyone looked at Katsuki.

"Fine."

"What?! no! Hold up theres no point in going. What the hell do you want from me?" ______ asked looking at Akio.

"There are things you need to know about. I'm going to give it all to you in the one night I have." He said.

"I don't want to know anything, leave me alone."

"You don't have that choice. It's about your mother and father. And you're real family."

"I don't care."

Akio looked at her..he had déjà vu of this exact conversation he had with his family..

"Like I said you don't have a choice. He can come but I won't take care of him." Akio said as Aizawa just sighed.

______ just glared at him.

"______..." Mr.Aizawa said looking at her seeing her getting more pissed off.

"Katsuki's not coming." She said pulling her hand away from him.

"The hell? I am." Katsuki said looking at her.

"No. You're not." She said looking at him now and regretting her next words.

"Who do you want to go? It's your choice then. But someone will have too. I can go as well." Mr.Aizawa said.

"Hold on I'm going! I'm not letting you go off with this freak!" Katsuki glared standing up looking at her.

_____ just stayed silent and looked at Akio.

"...will everyone be there?" She asked as he nods.

She hesitated looking at Katsuki.

"Are you sure?"

He nods. "It's fine."

"Alright then you two go pack some clothes and come back down." Mr.Aizawa said he then turned to Akio.

"If I find out you hurt one of my students or if something happens to them Hero or Not I'll come after you got that?" Mr.Aizawa glared saying.

Akio rolled his eyes. "Calm down. I won't hurt them. Akaguro stole her for so long she doesn't even know who her family is. I'm just doing my job to teach her." Akio said.

______ glared about to go off but Katsuki dragged her upstairs before she could argue again.

He shoved her into her room and watched as she went off.

"WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS!? I'm fine! I'm happy here and he comes back like always to fuck something over! I already accepted that I will never know anything about my parents so I moved on! And now he thinks I'll fucking listen my ass!" She said crossing her arms glaring.

Katsuki just looked at her, he was amused by her out burst.

"So he's your uncle?"

"A shitty one." She said glaring.

"I thought you didn't have any other family.." katsuki said confused as he grabbed a bag to pack for her since she refused.

"I don't. He doesn't count. And even if I do I don't care enough to find them. I'm happy with dad."

"But aren't you curious about your family's history?"

"No."

"Not eve-"

"Not even a little." She said as he sighed.

He walked over to her as her attitude went through the roof.

"It's only for a night. And once morning hits we'll be back."

"I don't want you to come.." ____ said looking away.

"You want me to let you go alone!? Are you dumb? Hell fucking no."

"Kaito will be there along with everyone else. I don't want them putting bad images of me in your mind.." she said worried.

Katsuki glared at her. "Who the hell do you think I am?! Stop worrying about every little thing. We'll be in and out." Katsuki said.

She just looked at him as she covered her face and fell into bed.

"I hate you" she yelled in her hands as he rolled his eyes smiling and started to throw random shit into her bag.

She remained in bed refusing to get up as he walked over and grabbed her waist pulling her off the bed then over his shoulder as he grabbed her bag and walked to his room to get his own shit to shove in her bag.

She just stayed over his shoulder glaring hating having to face everyone again.

"You really hate me don't you?" She asked as Katsuki threw her onto his bed and went through his closet.

He looked at her but didn't answer.

"You should be on my side. Why in the world would you even want to go? You hate bad people. They're  'extras' remember?" She said as he ignored her again and put his clothes into her bag. He finished and walked to her as she glared looking away.

"Are you done?" He asked as she ignored him now.

"Good get up. Sooner we leave, the sooner we'll sleep and the sooner we can come back." He said as she glared.

Ah yes this will be an interesting night for sure.

***
Drama! Drama! Drama!

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
475K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...