Eternal love

By sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... More

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Chapter # 2 🥰

8.9K 542 217
By sundas1705

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Surpriseeeeeeeee update!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😉

I updated all three stories of this week because it is a special day for me... It's my birthday 🎂🥳

So to include you all...

Here we are...

Do you guys like the surpriseeeeeeeee 😅?

Please give your precious comments to all stories and make my special day more special with it...

Enjoy the update 😉

....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨........................

"تیرے جمال سے آنکھیں حسین ہیں میری
تیرے خیال سے دل میں چراغ جلتے ہیں۔۔۔"

(Tere Jamal se ankhein haseen hain meri
Tere khayal se Dil main chiragh jalty Hain...)

...................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️..................

The city of Islamabad, a living example of hustle and bustle but with a peaceful hint of beauty and nature.

The whole city was busy doing their work but here he was shopping more like hunting for something.

He roamed the aisle while looking for the certain special thing he always came here for.

He huffed in irritation when he can't see the chocolate basket he wanted to buy.

"Dude... It's ok if you didn't find it and didn't give it to her this time... It's not a tradition...,"

He ignored the person after glaring at them and the person rolled their eyes and walk behind him as he scans the shelves.

"It's not important for you but it's for me... I didn't invite you to accompany me, Asher... You did that honor yourself so now bear it... I am not going anywhere without her chocolates... You know it so shut your mouth and helps me,"

He was roaming around the whole mall for the past three hours but still no luck.

His irritation level had gone sky-high while his best friend didn't help him a little bit but lean against the aisle and watch.

"Bravo... Did she even know that it's you who was delivering her favorites to her at all important occasions and events? Did she know that Aarish Qais Sheikh, the most eligible bachelor and businessman who was the heartthrob of most girls in our country... Who didn't give a single fudge about anyone... Who was ignoring the attempt of seduction from his 75th assistant canceled the important meetings that cost him many billions just to get a single glimpse of her? Did she knew it, bro?"

He turned around to glare at his best friend and spoke sternly while Asher Bashir Durrani can only shake his head at his crazy friend.

"She didn't need to... I do this for her happiness not for anything else or for getting praised... And it's assistant 76th... Soon to be 77th if she didn't learn her lesson of being just professional... I should have hired a male one... Now shut up and let me work,"

Aarish Qais Sheikh, 30 years old intimidating, rude and workaholic businessman but for his family and his loved ones he was the most loving but never show it, he is the eldest son of Sheikh family.

He looked sharp in his royal blue Armani tailored three-piece suit, his straight pinned red tie.

He stood tall at 6'3" and his towering height was one of the factors that attract women.

His 5'o clock sharp jaw covered with a light beard and his little crooked nose shows how much he loves boxing and the bulging muscles of his arms that felt constraint in the suit.

But the most appealing feature on his face was his eyes, his bright and piercing blue-green eyes.

The eyes that can see in someone's soul and extract their deepest secret with just one look.

He was standing in the middle of the aisle looking at the shelves ignoring the stares of the female population gives him while his equally handsome best friend basks in the attention.

He was going to move out of the shop when he saw what he came for.

He smiled brightly that shocked his friend because everyone knows that Aarish Qais Sheikh rarely smiles.

It's been 15 years since she becomes his obsession, his Fitoor and this special thing played an important role in their love story.

FLASHBACK

Aarish still remembered the day, 15 years ago their grandfather Mehran Sheikh decided that he wanted his beloved grandsons married to his granddaughters.

Imaan and Dawood were engaged at a young age while Aarish didn't agree to it because he was just 15 and Sadia was 7, so he denied it.

Mehran Sahab felt bad and his deteriorating health didn't help his guilty conscience and he soon died with a broken heart and rejected wish.

Aarish blamed himself for his grandfather's death while the whole family keeps telling him otherwise.

He stopped talking with everyone and just spend his time in either Mehran Sahab room or terrace.

One night, he was feeling so angry at himself that he finally broke down, crying and crying because he rejected one last wish of his beloved dying grandfather but that night an angel was sent to him.

She came with a box of chocolates her Dadda Jaan brought last time for her and sat beside him.

Everyone in the Sheikh villa knew that if Aarish Qais Sheikh was the replica of his grandfather then Mehran Sahab loved Sadia Dilshad Sheikh more than anything.

The cute chubby 7 years old baby girl sat beside him and he stiffened but didn't turn around.

They sat beside each other as they looked at the starry night sky and the illuminating moon whose light fell on them.

"Chocolate...,"

The pack was forwarded toward him and her cute bangles cladded hands came into his blurry vision but he just sat there.

"I don't need it...,"

The baby girl pouted and again pushed the pack in front of him more like thrust it in his face while he got startled.

"What do you want Sadia? And what the hell are you doing here this late?"

She looked at him with bright soulful eyes that send a shiver down his spine but he shook his head finding it shocking.

'What is wrong with you Aarish? Are you now a paedophile? She is just a kid... You dumb man... Control,' he cringed at his own thoughts and again shook his head declining her offer.

"I said I don't need it... You go from here...,"

When she didn't back down and keep the pack in front of him, he broke a piece and bit on it but the moment he tastes it.

The moment it melts on his tongue he felt like his beloved grandfather enveloped him in his warm embrace.

He looked stunt at her who just smiled with her heart-melting smile and twinkling eyes that shine more brightly in the moonlight.

"Dadda Jaan brought it for me... I am saving it because I don't want to eat it and keep it safe... It's his last gift... But then I remembered he once said that Dia... Give happiness when you find people sad... help them even if it means giving your most precious thing... He said I will be rewarded by Allah miyan and he will be proud of me...,"

At that moment, he looked at her, really look at her who was talking way mature than her age.

He tilted his head and notice her like he was looking at her for the first time.

"Did you ever share it with someone else?"

She frowned at his question so he elaborates it further and her confused adorable face turned into a beaming smile.

"The chocolate... The one Dadda Jaan give you...,"

"Nope... I don't share my chocolate... They are not for others... Dada Jaan said always give it to the person who you found worth it... I don't know what it means but when I saw you... I know you need it... I know this will help you and make you smile...,"

Hearing her words indeed spread a small smile on his lips as he feels peace in his heart that he was still worthy of someone's care and helps after he blamed himself for months.

That time Aarish Qais Sheikh remembered his Dadda Jaan last words, the words that shook his core and he now realizes why his grandfather wanted this.

"The reason I chose my Dia for you Aarish... because only her calm and bubbly personality, her shining smile, and her charming personality can love a person like you...,"

At that moment Aarish didn't understand his words and that's why his grandfather explained them.

"You are just like me Aarish... I was so rude and silent before I found your grandmother... I was always closed off and running away from happiness but she came into my life like a bright light and her charisma conquer the barren soil of my heart and now I am a man who had everything... Sadia is just like your grandmother and you are just like me... you both are our reflections... I can see it with my eyes... That's why I wished for this reunion... I won't force you... Nor will your parents... But I just wanted you to be happy... always knew one thing that I choose Sadia for you because only she can make you a better version of yourself... Only she will teach you, love... She will become your Fitoor like your grandmother had become mine... But you will only understand when you saw it yourself... When you see why Sadia is best for you...,"

From that day, the words of his Dadda Jaan and Sadia's innocence had won his heart and Sadia Dilshad Sheikh become Fitoor of Aarish Qais Sheikh.

Flashback ends

Aarish had spent years protecting and loving her from afar, he will keep boys far away from her and when he saw that her cute bubbly and innocent actions got her unwanted attention of males, he snapped.

He felt so bad after that and even buy her favorite chocolate that was rare to found sometimes but he never tells her that it's him.

She just assumed that it's her family making her happy after he scolded her and that's the reason that his one true love now ran far away from him thinking he was a rude and aggressive man who just give her orders and scold her and it's pained him to no extend but he wanted to keep it like this till she completed her education.

Everyone in their family knew about his love and they are happy to know that he cared enough, also because it's their grandfather's last wish.

Sadia didn't know about his love but he was determined to get her love. Even if he had to show the peak of his craziness for that girl, he will.

"Got it...,"

He caressed the chocolate box and pick up worth a month's supply and give it to the counterman for packing in a basket.

Aarish turned to his best friend who just smiled at him with his cheeky smile and he knew Asher Durrani had something to say.

"Out with it already Asher... You know you can't hold it for long,"

Asher rolled his eyes at his best friend, the person he knew for 20 years and the one whom he loved dearly.

"When will you tell her Aarish? It's been years... How long will you play hide and seek... It's time for playing chase the mate...,"

Asher laughed at his lame attempt at making jokes while Aarish looked at him with a blank face.

Asher has known him all his life and he was also aware of Aarish struggle with his love life and his love interest.

"There is no hide and seek... I am just giving her time to live her life... She deserves it...,"

"Yeah and while you give her time and love her from afar... She was running away from you thinking you are a crazy person who just knows how to order and glare...,"

Aarish turned around and started walking to the stuff toy aisle as he looked at the softest and cute one, she is crazy for this stuff calling them 'free ka pillow' while he looked at the stuff with a small smile on his face as he imagined her happiness and ignored his best friend.

Asher didn't stop there as he trailed behind Aarish who was looking at the cute stuff and looked so weird with a cute plushie in his hand.

It's like imagining hulk from the avengers in ballerina attire and cute puppy eyes. Asher almost giggled at his imagination but he had a hard task at hands, showing Aarish that he had to make his move soon.

"I mean who will blame her... you are rude and you glare and look so scary... even it's true for most of the part... You should soon tell her that the person she assumed was the rudest and aggressive one... Who ruled others life is the one who bought chocolate for her at every event, every birthday even if it is not her, at every function just to make her happy... That it's not her father or family who always give her either her favorite chocolate that is rare to found in our country or the most expensive and soft stuff toys... It's the very person she ran away...,"

Aarish holds the stuffy in his hands tightly when he heard those words, it was true.

Sadia started avoiding him when he gets to lose control and started giving her hints about his love.

He tried to give her attention but then another man will show up and he ruined every chance in his rage, which portrayed him as a villain in his own story.

He was so angry the day his chacho announced that they will leave the Sheikh villa, his eyes were practically throwing lasers and he can't bear her beaming smile so he gives her a warning that backfired on him.

Because since that day Sadia Dilshad Sheikh started the famous game of hide and seek as asher like to call it, that drives him crazy because he always wanted to catch her one glimpse but that woman was so cruel on his heart.

He loves his work and his family but he loves his obsession more, his Fitoor, his dia.

He always found chances and opportunities to get close to her but that smartass always escapes.

Just like she did this morning, she came early for breakfast when she knew he had taken a day off for the party.

He was very smug that he will catch her again when he asked the courier services to send the return gifts basket to their house.

He had planned it well, but that minx of his ruined it like always and send his sister Imaan who just smirked at his irritated expression while his mother and his younger sister laughed at him.

He can only get a glimpse of her because she was always alert around him, he didn't know what he has to do to get her attention.

"Don't irritate me, Asher... You know the pain of loving someone who didn't love you back... don't forget your mystery woman because if I remember you started your playboy ways just to get her attention... so no dude don't play the 'declared your love' when you are being a big baby about it too,"

Asher's face lost its color at his words as he gives a hard glare to his best friend who now smirks in victory but soon Asher turned pale making Aarish chuckle.

'the day I confess my love to that mystery woman you will kill me, buddy,' Asher gulped at his own thoughts and came out of his trance when Aarish speak again.

"What are you thinking now idiot?"

Asher gulped quickly but then speak as to not get his best friend suspicious about his sudden silence.

"Nothing... I was just thinking... That... That... Yeah... You are here buying gifts for her even when it's not her birthday... But did you buy anything for the couple of the day... Or you only have heart for your Dia...,"

Aarish glared at him for calling her by the nickname he used, only he did after their grandfather while Asher understands his mistake and put his hands up as surrender.

"That's already taken care of you idiot... now don't repeat that mistake or I will beat your ass... We are already late for the party... Let's go... I got everything I need...,"

"yay!!! You finally got it...and no need to be violent... It's just a mistake... Now let's go because of you and this Fitoor of yours... I missed one precious hour of Sheikh party and Amazing food and most of all company of amazing women of Sheikh family... and I missed my Firefly...,"

Asher whispered the last part as he smiled gleefully because he was dying to see her and burn in the fire of her sassy words and attitude while the other crazy man was already gone to pay for the stuff.

.........

They reached the Sheikh villa soon and went to place the gifts he bought for her secured in his room, away from the prying eyes of his siblings and his mother.

Soon they leave the Sheikh villa and enter the backyard of Dilshad's house and get dumbstruck by the decoration.

The whole garden was looking so amazing with the fairy lights and flowers give a classy look to the environment.

The tables and stalls are filled with finger food and refreshments, which he knew Sadia insisted on because she loved her food.

Then he noticed that soft instrumental music without any beats are playing that made him smile more.

"She really did went all out this time... This is so amazing... she should be a wedding planner... Why wasting her talent in business degree,"

Aarish felt a strange sense of pride grip his heart when he looked at the beautiful decoration that turned the whole into a real fairy-tale location.

He looked here and there for her but can't find her while Asher just smiled at his impatient friend but his own heart was in the same boat.

"Where is she?"

Aarish whispered but his heart was restless, their parents and Dawood soon join them.

Aarish and Asher congratulate him who beamed at them in pride.

"Happy anniversary brother...,"

"Yeah happy three years of imprisonment...,"

Dawood chuckled at Asher's words and patted his shoulder while Aarish ignored them and keep searching for her.

"You will enjoy each moment of this imprisonment when you fell in love with the right one... I know I did... You just wait for yours...,"

Asher just shook his head with a soft smile on his face as he mumbled an unnoticed 'Ameen' under this breath.

"How are you Bhai? I heard you take a day off? Is everything ok?"

Aarish turned toward his brother-in-law and give him a blank look because he knew very well what will happened because Dawood and Asher took great pleasure in irritating and frustrating him.

"Don't start Dawood... This idiot had been irritating me enough,"

Everyone knows about his affection and Mehran Sahab's last wish except Sadia because Aarish stopped them.

He didn't want her to marry him and think about their relationship as an obligation.

That's why he told everyone to keep quiet till the time is right so she can live her life, make decisions for herself and he knew that the right time had finally come.

Dawood and Asher chuckled at his words as he rolled his eyes at their immature behavior.

He wanted to know about her whereabouts because his stupid heart didn't understand the meaning of acting nonchalant.

"Where is Imaan?"

Dawood raised his eyebrows at the question because they know he was not asking for Imaan but for the woman who was always with her.

"She is getting ready with the girls... She will come soon Bhai... Relax... You sound and look like a lovesick puppy...,"

That earned both Asher and Dawood a hard hit on their head because they are laughing and making fun of him while Aarish didn't like it one bit.

"I was not asking for her idiots...,"

"Ouch!!! Sure you are not Bhai... Thanks for the violence though...,"

They stand there talking and discussing business but their eyes were on the door that leads to the house.

Suddenly they heard whispers and some men talking that got their attention.

"WOW!!! They look like angels...,"

"Oh, what will I do to have one of these beauties with me!!! Damn, they are heaven in earth,"

"Damn right...,"

They turned toward the group of men talking in the distance, they are Dawood clients and some workers but then they saw what they are looking at and blood boiled in their veins.

There stood Imaan, Sadia, and Anabia looking like hoors and Aarish felt like killing each men who looked at his sisters and his love, his dia.

He fisted his hands, jaw clenched and eyes hard but he moved toward the girls feeling the need to stand beside them, it's like instinct for him to protect something that he loved.

While Asher and Dawood followed behind him as they moved toward the girls who were smiling and laughing but the moment she looked upward and their eyes meet, something happened.

His heart burst out with the feeling of happiness and pride but his anger overpowered everything.

That's when Sadia gulped and do the best she did.

Do something that a cute little dear did when it saw a hungry lion coming towards them, she ran but Aarish quickly stops her and looked down at her.

She looked at him with cranked neck while Imaan and Anabia giggles at her being caught.

Dawood and Asher were still glaring at the group of men who ran away scared moments ago but Aarish Qais Sheikh was too busy to notice.

"Are you going somewhere, Dia?"

..............................

Thoughts about the chapter??

Do you like Aarish side of story??

Do you guys still think that he is a psycho?

What do you think will happen next?

I will love to see when our precious jerry will try to escape that Bagad Billa 😅...

What about you?

Any favourite scenes or dialogues?

Who do you think is Asher firefly?😉😁

Do you love Asher or Aarish?

Don't forget to vote and comment ☺️

Please share your views as a return token...

Till the next time which will be Sunday with Fanaa update...

Stay safe and happy 😘

Pray for Palestine families...

Allah Hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 26.2K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
553K 24.7K 106
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❤️
509K 22.8K 97
Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank paper. This book is currently ?? ???? due...