Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

Bởi shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... Xem Thêm

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 25

4.2K 125 125
Bởi shadow1dark2night

Shinsou and _____ spent 20 minutes downstairs.

Both eating popsicles left in the freezer.

Shinsou enjoyed her company as they talked.

"I don't remember if you played any of those games at the arcade I didn't see you or Denki for the majority of the time." She said.

"I didn't play anything. I'm not really game motivated like the others.." he said laughing softly.

"Join the club" she said as he smiled.

She looked down at her phone.

Shinsou noticed how often she'd look at it..knowing exactly why.

"If he wanted to come he could've." He said.

She looked at him then away. "I don't want him to be mad. I don't know why he acted like that...he does want me to do my work so maybe that's it..." she said.

Shinsou looked at her. She was really clueless.

"Are you sure it's not about me?" He asked casually.

She looked at him confused. "Why would it be about you??"

"Because you're hanging out with me and he can't handle that." Shinsou said.

"...Katsuki isn't like that. He wouldn't get jealous because you're my friend."

"That's not what I mean." Shinsou says.

She just looked at him still confused as he sighed.

"How do you even like him?" He asked.

She glared a bit. "He's a good guy. He may not show it a lot but Katsuki is really sweet."

"Define sweet." Shinsou said raising a brow.

She rolled her eyes smiling.

"Oh shut up, he's the perfect guy."

"The perfect guy who doesn't like other guys near you?"

"That's not true."

"Are you blind?"

"...ok well wouldn't you be mad if your girl was with another guy?? I can see why he doesn't want me talking to guys but it's not like I'm going to leave him. I love him too much." ____ said

He just looked at her. "What if you find someone who can treat you better?"

"I won't. Katsuki's treats me better then I can ask him to."

"..you can't always expect your first relationship to go perfectly. First relationships never last." Shinsou said to her.

"Then good thing it isn't my first." She said.

"But it's his first, isn't it?"

She didn't respond. She just looked at him in silence..he's right..

"..but that..that doesn't matter it's not true." She said glaring.

He shrugged. "I never said it was a fact. It just what usually happens." He said.

"..let's just go up" ____ said as he nods.

"We can work on the rest tomorrow. I'll leave the papers with you" Shinsou said as she nods and they head upstairs.

He goes to his room and she goes to hers but when she walked in she didn't see Katsuki.

He left.

She cleaned the papers putting it in her back pack.

What Shinsou said to her about the first relationships never lasting actually started to bother her.

And Katsuki not being in her room made it worse.

She just left her room heading to Katsuki's and knocking at the door but nothing.

"Katsuki??" She knocked again the door being locked.

Shit..

She looked over at Kiri's door and walked over knocking on it over and over again until he opened it.

"_____? What's up." He said.

She just looked into his room and found Katsuki there with Sero.

Katsuki saw her and looked at her confused.

"Katsuki can I please talk to you.." she asked.

"Aren't you busy with the purple freak." Katsuki commented glaring.

She just looked at him afraid of Shinsou's words. Her over dramatic mind taking over.

Kirishima saw her hands shaking as he looked back at Katsuki motioning him to leave.

Katsuki just got up and walked to her. He didn't see much of her expression until he got close and looked at her worried now.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked walking out to the hallway as Kirishima closed the door leaving them there.

"You don't hate me right? Shinsou said first relationships never work out and I mean mine didn't but then he reminded me about you and how it's your first with me and I just don't want to believe that we won't last because I really like you-"

Katsuki just looked at her as she rambled. He just cut her off.

"No I don't hate you..and hold on what? What did he tell you?"

"First relationships never work out..i don't want yours not to work out cause it's with me. And he told me how you might be mad at me because I'm hanging out with him and he made me realize that you don't like it and I'm sorry for that..." she said looking up at him.

Katsuki smiled soon laughing as he just looked at her.

She just started to get even more worried.

"I'm not mad at you. Don't worry." He said as she looked away.

"Why are you laughing..?"

"Because you just confirmed something for me." He said.

She looked at him confused.

"Confirmed..?"

"You don't have to worry about that." He said and just pulled her in hugging her.

She just hugged him back. "So you're not upset with me? Right?" She asked looking at him.

"No I'm not upset with you. You didn't do anything wrong." He said as she smiled finally.

"Can we sleep in your room again?" She asked as he nods leading her to his room already.

She smiled as Katsuki cuddled with her in bed.

Yes. He got his answer exactly.

So he does like my girl...

***
The next morning _____ woke up in Katsuki's arms.

She smiled softly and just hugged him tightly.

Last night freaked her out a little too much but she realized she was just crazy.

Her relationship with Katsuki would never end. Not as long as the two liked eachother.

She looked down at his sleeping self.

She smiled and kissed his cheek then lips slowly waking him up.

He open his eyes and smiled just flipping them fast as he kissed her back being on top.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him kissing him as he deepened it.

Katsuki's hand on her waist trailing up her shirt as her body melted from his warm touch.

They pulled away to get air as he smirked down at her.

She smiled as he hand trailed up to her tits as he groped one.

"You enjoying yourself?" She asked smiling as he just kissed her again.

"Always."

She smiled and sat up kissing again as he smirked against her lips.

"We have to get dressed." He said.

"...I don't want to go."

He pulled away and pulled his hand out from under her shirt.

"Go get dressed. Also. Today you're mine. You better not run off with purple freak." Katsuki said.

"Only if we finish the rest of the project during class." She said as he rolled his eyes nodding.

She got up stretching walking out of his room to her own to get dressed.

Once ready they both head to class.

***
Aizawa just gave them a regular day as Shinsou and _____ along with the rest of the class finally finished their work.

There wasn't any big training or battles today so it was steady.

_____ just wanted to go back to the dorms and cuddle for the rest of the day being so tired of everything even tho the week just started.

Once the bell rang ending school they all packed up.

Katsuki got up waiting for her as she smiled walking with him.

They head out of school going back to the dorms with the rest of the class.

______ took his hand not letting him go to the kitchen just going straight upstairs.

"What the hell are we rushing for?" Katsuki asked.

"Cuddles."

He looked at her as they walked upstairs.

"Cuddles?"

She nods walking to his room.

He sighed but went along.

Heading into his room as she just started to undress.

"We have homework." He said watching her remove her UA's jacket.

She glared. "Don't ruin this."

"Do your homework and then."

"Fine you do it and I'll sleep." She said smiling taking off her shoes as she just went to his bed.

All she had on was the skirt and the tank top.

She removed her bra from under the tank top to be more free and smiled hugging his sheets.

Katsuki just watched her enjoy his bed.

"______.." he was tempted to join after watching her undress but their homework was due tomorrow and he wasn't risking his grade and she shouldn't risk hers since it isn't that good to begin with.

She had her back facing him just closing her eyes as he walked to his desk.

He let her be as he just took out his work. She slowly started to nap enjoying her day in bed.

Katsuki looked over at her after 30 minutes, she was hugging his pillow.

He smiled softly turning back to his work finishing before grabbing her back pack.

He knew she wouldn't end up doing it. Or if she did she would do it wrong.

He just copied his own work writing down her assignment taking a full hour before finishing.

He yawned stretching his back as he got off the chair and looked over seeing her still asleep.

He rolled his eyes walking over to her just taking off his clothes to just have joggers on.

He pulled the pillow out of her arms causing her to wake up as he replaced it with his body.

She smiled and tightened her arms around him.

He hugged her back moving his hands to the bottom of her tank top and lifting it up.

She just let him take it off as they cuddled skin to skin, Katsuki just enjoying having her body against his.

They wasted the entire day cuddling until midnight when ____ would finally get up.

She tried to sit up but Katsuki's arms held her down.

She looked at him poking his arms.

"Hey....let go.."

He ignored her just trapping her down acting asleep.

She glared but thought of a plan. He opened his eyes to find her lifting his arm.

He smirked lettting her believe she was lifting it herself as she moved away from
his hold only to get up and be pulled back into bed by her hips.

He held her hips making her fall back into bed with him.

"HEY!" She yelled as he wrapped his arms around her waist spooning her.

"You're the one who wanted to cuddle." He said smiling as she struggles in his arms.

"Yaaaa like hours ago! I still need to do homework.." she pouted as he just tightened his arms around her and kissed her shoulder.

"You don't have to do that." He said trailing kisses up to her neck as she blushed it tickling.

"Weren't you the one yelling at me to do it?" She asked confused as she turned her body to face him.

Katsuki just kissed her lips making her shut up as he flipped them to have her on top of him.

She pulled away and sat up straddling him.

He looked at her face then breasts with a smirk.

"Theres no point in being half nude. Why not take everything off?" He offered.

"Don't ignore me. I have homework." She said. "So you can't be a pervert tonight." She says.

He rolled his eyes and sat up meeting her face. Just smirking "good thing I finished yours then." He said putting his hands to her skirts rims.

She blushed a soft pink. "You did?"

He nods admiring her breasts and seeing the necklace he bought her hang above them, he smirked until she lifted his head to look at her eyes.

"Thank you."

"If I didn't do it, you would've done it all wrong." He teased.

"I don't get the point of school."

"That's why you're failing."

"I have a B ."

"Thanks to me."

"Well...ya but still. All you need to know is how to write, read, and talk. Ok maybe math but that's it." She argued.

"Mhm. Your dad taught you right? You never been to an actual school before huh ?" Katsuki asked.

She nods. "I kinda wish I did. Didn't you and Izuku grow up together?? That must be fun. He's like your little brother isnt he?" _____ asked causing Katsuki to blush red.

"HAAH?! WHAT!? NO! He's a dumb nerd!" Katsuki yelled.

"Oh come on I know you like him. You guys have cute nicknames for eachother. Well kinda.." ____ said causing Katsuki to look away embarrassed at how she took his and Izuku's relationship.

"There's nothing cute about it." He said glaring.

"Deku and Kacchan. Sounds cute to me."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and buried his face into her breasts while she played with his hair.

Katsuki enjoyed his position having her soft breasts as a pillow and her fingers running through his hair...he couldn't ask for a better feeling.

The two stayed like that slowly laying down in that position having Katsuki rest his head on her chest as they soon fell fast asleep. Only to wake up to another repeat day.

***
Like and Comment!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.1K 420 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
41.1K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...