TALES OF THE HEART♡ || ✔

By kairasidneet

Bigg boss is said to be one of the most controversial show of all time. You might make some real bonds or ind... More

PROLOGUE.
# RULES.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
**IMPORTANT**
Chapter 36.
Chapyer 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
'Sylvia'

CHARACTERS.

4.1K 214 144
By kairasidneet

~ "My goal is to fall in love with everything that iam"

Avneet Kaur:

Said to be on of the most secretive actress. From a very young age she's been serving in the industry ,  master in everything it takes to become successful in the field an effortless  dancer blessed with a soulful voice, and a skilled actor.

But suddenly things took a turn she disappeared yeah! that's what they say.
She terminated all her already signed projects and stopped any contact with her friends. No one knows where she went they just make assumptions, that's all they can do.

☆Character aesthetic:

#oversizedclothes = love

Witty yet sweetest creature alive a pure soul and still a 5'1 kid in body of a 23year old.
Faced a lot in past few years but finally  managed to escape now wanted to live life to the fullest, which she's  starting  from the bigg boss house .
Loves to write when she's feeling super low or extremely happy , atleast from past few years.

"KEEP GOING" Is her life moto bad things come and go but what you should remember is always 'keep going'.

No matter how kind and innocent she is still can fight for herself doesn't likes to be called weak.

Making a comeback in the industry after years that to from the most controversial show of all time lets see if it's a smooth journey or life brings more twist and turns also would reason of her sudden disappearance finally be revealed? Or will she manage to keep it a secret?

~"She is a sea calm but deep"

~"A sensitive soul with warrior spirit!"

*********
▪︎Siddharth Nigam

Siddharth Nigam two words which can make guys run and girls swoon. The most badaass yet brilliant actor of the industry. You do anything but dare not to upset him, because if u do the end of your career is just a phone call away.

Everyone fears him but is there a side that no one is ever able to find out?

Coming in Bigg boss15 house to have a little break lets see how it turned out to be!!

☆Character aesthetic

#darkcolours = life

Doesn't care what people think my life my rules is what he believes in, doesn't go well with everyone but if he creates a bond with someone he'll do anything to protect them.

A 6'2 guy with well built muscular body and tattoed skin . In short a complete badboy.

Let's see what his journey in the house comes out like.

Ps. Praying no one lands in the hospital.

~"you can call me a monster, baby I don't care "

~"respect me, i respect you, disrespect me, fuck you! "

*********

▪︎Kartik Goenka

The perfect goody boy who is hopelessly in love with his bad girl.
Highly optimistic searches good in everything. Done many shows lately but want to take a break.

So is coming to Bigg Boss15 house basically to surprise his girlfriend. Yaa!she isn't aware he's coming there shhhh...🤫

☆ Character aesthetic

#Iloveyou is all I know

A perfect lover boy , someone every girl wants but unfortunately is already booked. Gives some best sets of advice.
Don't misjudge his silence as weakness would tear you limb by limb if you dare hurt his close one's.

Not that social but coming in bigg boss house for his girlfriend lets see what this journey holds for him.

~"The world is filled with nice people if you can't find one be one"

~"Don't take my kindness as weakness, the beast in me is sleeping not dead"

********
▪︎Naira Singhania

Well make a way the badass bitch is here . People needs to be careful it won't take her a minute to take down all your attitude . So you need not act smart infront of her, if u don't want yourself to be humiliated.  But if she  likes you , she'll do everything to protect you from everyone and would be the first one to be at your side.

Coming in bigg boss15  house to have a new experience , but a bit upset as her boyfriend isn't coming with her, bit little did she knows 🤫

☆Character Aesthetic

#stay away he's mine

No matter how she is with others when it comes to her boyfriend she's the most obedient person still couldn't believe how someone as him fell in love with her , but that's what love is, right?!

Overprotective when it comes to him you dare look at him and she'll pluck your eyes out.

Let's see what her reaction would be when she'll come to know he also participated in the show.
And will she make some real bonds?! Or would it just be them both.

~ "my soul's too lit, to give a shit"

~"Don't like me?! Cool I don't wake up to impress you"

**********

A/N : pls read the character sketch and see the aesthetic nicely as it'll play imp role when it comes to their journey and character .

Montage of biggboss season 15. ;)

Cover

Looking forward for your support and love something new coming soon..

First chapter soon .

Give Shoutouts I won't mind ;) !!

-kairasidneet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.9K 15
Just some of my imaginations on AvNeil reunion, please do read and give your opinion. The story starts after 6 months from the fire incident at Vidyu...
504 60 10
Prologue ______________ Rani Chatterjee, Crime Reporter of jago bharat currently shifted to Delhi. Everyone know how desperate she is . She is single...
180K 13.5K 148
Welcome back guys! Back with a new one....😉 What will happen when a flirty guy and a philophobic will fall in into the sea of love...❤️❤️❤️ Will th...
11.7K 665 22
If you are unaware about the TV show, still you can read it and it will seem somewhat good, believe me! _____________________________________________...