Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 22

4.2K 130 87
By shadow1dark2night

Shinsou and ______ sat on his bed having their assignment between them as the two worked.

Shinsou was dressed in regular clothes and _____ just had sweat pants and one of Katsuki's hoodies.

"This is so boring.." she said staring at the papers.

"The sooner we finish the better." He said.

She nods as she just moved laying down on his bed and starting to write everything down.

Shinsou just watches her. He didn't have anything to do but tell her what to write.

He just observed..

He could tell the hoodie wasn't hers...it was way too big for her body.

She just wrote down half a page and groaned rolling over holding her hand.

"You good?" He asked.

"Hand cramp." She said as he nods.

"We can take a break if you want." She nods to that and sat up.

"Hey can you tell me more about your quirk?? It's kinda interesting. I wanna control people." _____ said smiling.

"...I don't really use it often." He said.

"Can you use it on me??" she asked

Shinsou froze looking at her shocked. "Y-you actually want me to use it on you?" He asked.

She nods.

"I know you won't make me do anything embarrassing. Which you better not. I just wanna know how it feels." She said to him.

Shinsou blushed looking away. It was the first time someone actually ASKED to be controlled.

"S-sure.." he said as she smiled wide.

He just looked at her. They did enough talking so he could immediately control her.

"Get off the bed." He said.

At that moment ______ felt her body freeze up and get off the bed. She realized she was moving but her body was.

Holy shit..THATS CRAZY

"Walk around the room" he ordered as her legs moved on their own and she walked around until coming back and he stopped his quirk.

She looked at him. Touching her face amazed.

"THATS SO COOL! How the hell did you not get into class1a with that!?" She asked.

Shinsou blushed at her words.

"You really think it's cool..? Isnt it creepy?"

"Creepy? I mean it felt creepy, but being able to control people...you'll make an awesome hero someday." She said as she sat back down.

Shinsou just looked at the girl. She laid back down to continue writing...sure Izuku and Denki and some others said the same but..coming from her it felt even better. His face was pink as he just looked away so she didn't see.

...how'd a girl like her end up with a guy like Bakugou..?

***
For the rest of the night Katsuki texted _____ countless times asking when she'd be done.

She ignored his texts getting tired of the constant question.

She rubbed her eyes laying on Shinsou's bed her hand tired of writing.

"...is he texting you again?" He asked seeing her phone go off as just nods and picked up her phone.

"If you want we can end it here for today. I know you're busy tomorrow so we can hold this off till Sunday or Monday." Shinsou said as she nods.

"Ya I think that's for the best." She sat up slowly while texting Katsuki she was done.

She started to clean up but Shinsou stopped her grabbing her hand.

"It's fine leave it. You're already tired, I can clean it up." He said to her.

She pulled her hand away and smiled.

"Thanks Shinsou." She said smiling.

"..Hitoshi" he says.

She looked at him confused.

"Call me Hitoshi" he smiled.

She smiled back. "Alright, then Goodnight Hitoshi" she says as she walked out of the room.

Shinsou blushed hearing her repeat his name.

He watched her walk out as he just sat on the bed. Staring at the hand that touched hers.

***
_____ walked to Katsuki's room trying to open the door but it was locked. She knocked on it.

"Katssss open up" she said and immediately the door opened.
She smiled wide and hugged him crushing his body with hers.

Katsuki looked down at her as he just smiled seeing her affectionate as ever.

He closed the door behind her. "You alright? What did you guys do? He didn't do anything right?" He asks looking down at the girl who rubbed her cheek against his chest still hugging him.

"Mmm just cuddle with me." She said leading him to the bed.

Katsuki just followed her orders as they lay down, her on top of him.

She held up her writing hand.

"Massage." She ordered.

He looked at her confused.

"Massage what?"

"My hand."

"Your hand?"

"Hand."

Katsuki stayed silent and just moved his hands grabbing hers.

She laid on his body her hand on his chest as he massaged it.

She smiled softly feeling more relax as he laughed.

"You're worn out because you wrote?" He asked.

"Your insults won't hurt me. I'm too comfortable." She said.

"Right."

He just looked up at the ceiling massaging her one hand with both of his.

He didn't mind it. He actually enjoyed doing it as she slowly fell asleep on him.

He let her rest as he let go of her hand and cuddled with her just kissing her cheek as he closed his eyes.

***
The next morning _____ woke up having her alarm set for 10 am.

Katsuki woke to her alarm as well just groaning.

She slowly sat up rubbing her eyes as she stopped it from ringing.

She yawned stretching her arms up as Katsuki hugged her his arms wrapped around her back and under her breasts.

She smiled looking down at him and leaning onto him kissing his cheek and face all over.

"Come on I'm seeing dad today." She said excitedly.

Katsuki rubbed his eyes as she got off the bed.

"Meet me in my room! We'll go in a few hours." She said running out not letting him speak.

When she ran out she bumped into Shinsou who was on his way back to his room.

"Oh sorry..!" ____ said as he looked at her then at Katsuki's door.

"It's alright." He said as she ran off back to her room.

Shinsou watched her run off as Katsuki walked out of his room yawning holding a towel over his shoulder.

He saw Shinsou.

"What are you looking at?" Katsuki asked.

Shinsou shook his head as Katsuki just walked towards the bathrooms to shower.

______ got dressed.

She wore a black skirt, and a maroon T-shirt.

She put on boots and the bracelet Mitsuki gave her along with keeping the necklace Katsuki gave her on.

She brushed her hair as the hours pass before Katsuki comes to her room.

He was dressed in almost all black as well.

She smiled and grabbed the envelope, having her permission signed.

"You ready?" He asked as she nods.

She just grabbed a keychain quickly before walking out with him.

"Hey _____! Good luck today." Hagakure said jumping up and down.

_____ smiles at she and soon heads out with Katsuki.

Today was the day. After 5 months she'd see her dad and tell him everything.

...everything

All Might met Katsuki and _____ outside of UA. He would be transporting them.

"Are you ready to see him? I requested a private room for you two. Of course they'll be cameras in the rooms just in case he thinks about doing anything." All Might informed _____.

"That's fine, thank you All Might." She said as he nods.

Katsuki held her hand. He could tell she was nervous. Having to confront a parent about things they told us not to do. It's never fun.

They arrive at the prison after a few hours and walk in.

The officers scan their bodies. It beeps at _____'s keychain as she held it out to show them it was nothing more.

Of course the officer took 30 minutes to inspect it before allowing her to continue.

All Might and two other officer stop walking infront of a door.

All Might turned around facing ____ and Katsuki.

"He's in there. You can choose if you want to go alone or with someone." All Might said.

"I'm going with her." Katsuki said.

But ______ hesitated..

"...no let me speak to him alone first..and then come..." she said looking to Katsuki.

"Are you sure?" He asked as she nods.

"Alright go on in." The officer said opening the door.

She hesitated again.

A certain rage of fear filling her body.

Katsuki looked at her.

"_____..?"

A tear drop fell from her eye. She looked at him as All Might looked at her confused.

"Are you alright? You don't have to do this now you do know that right?" All Might said seeing her scared and comfortable.

She just wiped her eyes shaking her head.

"I'm fine! I can go.." she said pulling away from Katsuki and with a deep breath she walked into the room.

The door closed behind her.

She stared infront of her.

Seeing the man in the chair chained up.

"D-dad.."

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
330 2 40
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
13.5K 746 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...