Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 20

5.5K 149 226
By shadow1dark2night

After her birthday party they all helped clean up before everyone went to bed.

Katsuki joined _____ in her room helping her with the gifts and putting them away as he laid down on her bed relaxing.

She just looked at the envelope opening it seeing it was her printed out ticket of permission to see him. She smiled and set it down on the desk just walking over to her bed.

Katsuki opened his eyes looking at her as he opened his arms letting her get in.

"..hey I have a little something for you but I didn't want to give it to you till we were alone." Katsuki said.

_____ laid on his body her head on his chest.

"What is it??" She asked looking at him now.

He moved a bit putting his hand in his back pocket and pulling out a cute little bag that has a bird deign on it.

_____ sat up straddled on his body as she took it curiously.

Katsuki smiled watching her open it infront of him.

When she did she pulled out a necklace.

It had a heart and a small K engraved on it with diamonds.

He then pulled another necklace out just like it but this time it had a _ on the heart with diamonds.

______ looked at him in awe.

"Did you really..? Katsuki it's beautiful" _____ said smiling.

He smiled sitting up and kissing her cheek then lips as he grabbed her necklace putting it around her neck as he did the same for his.

Both wearing the opposite's letter.

_____ smiled wide and hugged him tightly kissing him again.

"I'm glad you like it." He said as she tightened her arms around him.

"...i got really lucky today having all of you as friends. I've never experienced anything like this before." _____ said happily as Katsuki just rubbed her back.

" they'll be more days like this to come. You won't be alone anymore." He said just looking at her as she smiles.

"And I get to see dad finally! Will you come with me?? I met your parents now it's your turn." _____ said smiling.

"...I don't know. He's still a Villain."

"He's in prison"

"I might not be nice"

"You better be nice"

Katsuki just looked at her as she smiled softly and poked his cheek.

"He won't approve at all cause he'll think you're just another wanna be Hero, but I still want him to meet you. I don't know when the next chance I'll get.." _____ said.

Katsuki groaned and fell back onto the bed as he covered his face.

"Fineee." He said as she smiles.

He glared at her and smirked "hey birthday girl, I might have another gift for you." Katsuki said as he grabbed her arms.

She looked at him confused before he flipped them over and he straddled her while taking off his shirt.

She watched as he leaned down and kissed her lips, _____ just moving her hands to his sides and poking at his abs.

Katsuki just started to make out with her letting her freely use her hands on his body.

Even though he wanted to take it far he knew not too.

He smiled against her lips before sitting back up on her.

She looked at him confused. "Why'd you stop?"

"We have school tomorrow." He says and reached for his shirt but she grabbed it first and threw it across the room.

"Fine but sleep with no shirt." _____ said glaring as he laughed.

"Only if you do the same." Katsuki said smirking blocking her from laying down.

"Katsuki..i already took off my bra" she said.

"Even better."

She looked at him as he waited patiently.

She rolled her eyes smiling and took off her shirt as he immediately pulls her into a bear hug being skin to skin against eachother.

"..I love you" Katsuki said out of no where while they cuddled.

_____ blushed smiling.

"I love you too."

***
In the morning Katsuki woke up early and saw ______ in his arms.

He smiled just hugging her having his body against hers.

She was the only one he'd be so soft with and he enjoyed it, to have someone like her in his life.

Katsuki just kissed her cheek and face all over making her wake up.

She yawned softly as he squeezed her, she smiled hugging him tightly back.

"Good morning.." _____ said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" He asked looking down at her as she snuggled under him getting more of his warmth, her breasts against his pecs.

"Good...But I don't wanna go to class.." she said softly her face buried in his neck.

Katsuki smiled. "We don't really have the choice."

She kissed his neck up to his lips and smiled moving to sit up but he pulled her back down kissing her lips again.

_____ smiled against his lips but pulled away.

"Get up"

He sighed and sat up stretching his arms as he yawned watching her grab a bra and her uniform.

Katsuki just got off the bed and walked out of her room heading back to his so he could get dressed.

He soon met her in her room as she brushed her hair down.

He smiled leaning against the door frame waiting for her to finish and they head out.

Mr.Aizawa had them all meet outside. He informed them about a new test.

"NOT A TEST!" Denki yelled.

"Go get changed into your costumes. Hurry back I don't want to wait." Aizawa said to them as they all groan and go back inside.

______ had her blade replacing the knife and smiled having it on her thigh strap.

She put her mask on and walked out with Mina meeting the others.

Katsuki just looks at her his eyes lingering before looking away.

"Alright. This will be a different test. Instead of battling as heroes or villains you will be fighting eachother. I'll be pulling two names from this box. And those two will fight. And the winner will continue on to fight the other winners got it?" Aizawa said.

"So kinda like the sports festival??!" Hagakure said as he nods.

_____ looked at Katsuki. "You won that right?" She asked as he nods.

"And I'll win again." He said smirking.

_____ smirked. "We'll see about that"

"We have odd numbers so there will be repeats for those of you who aren't badly injured the first round winning."

Aizawa just pulled out two names.

"Koda and Jirou.
Shoji and ______.
Kaminari and Kirishima.
Iida and Ojiro
Hagakure and Mineta.
Midoryia and Aoyama.
Tokoyami and Asui.
Sato and Momo.
Todoroki and Sero.
Bakugou and Mina.
Uraraka you'll be fighting against Koda and Jirou which ever one wins."  Mr.Aizawa said as she nods.

______ looked over at Shoji as he did the same and she smiled.

He returned the smile as Mina and Katsuki give eachother a death look.

"I've been waiting for this moment!" Mina said smirking.

"You'll be dead after I'm done with you." Katsuki glared at her as _____ looked at her best friend and boy friend wanting to kill eachother.

The battles started as everyone watched the fights.

Jirou won

Uraraka fought Jirou and won.

Uraraka vs ______.

______ won.

Kaminari won.
Iida won.

Mineta won.
Midoryia won.

Asui won.
Momo won.

Todoroki won.
Bakugou won.

It was an on going cycle until it got down to a few.

______ vs Iida.

______ won using her blood to trap him and suffocate him to throw him out of bounce.

Midoryia vs Momo.

Midoryia won blasting her out of bounce.

Bakugou vs Todoroki.

Bakugou won blasting Todoroki out of bounce.

Aizawa looked at the three who were breathing heavily as he looked at the two boys.

"______ you'll be fighting Bakugou. Whoever wins fights Midoryia." Aizawa said.

_____ looked over as Katsuki did the same she stretched her arms.

"Alright.."

The other students were all badly injured but stayed to watch.

Mina and Kirishima excited to see how this fight turns out.

For a couple minutes they had a break and ______ tried to heal her wounds closing old cuts by drying her blood.

She just drank some water and walked back to Katsuki who was also getting ready to fight.

"You better not go easy on me." She said.

He looked at her and looked away.

"Katsuki I'm serious. I know you. You'd be killing for number 1 so keep killing. Pretend I'm Izuku." She said smiling as he sighed.

"I know. I won't hold back. But hurting you isn't really loving is it?" He asked as he fixed his grenades.

She just hugged him.

"That's fine. You'll just buy me more pastry's after this." She said as he laughed.

She moved away as he looked at her.

"Your cuts... you won't make more right?" He asked looking at her legs and arms covered in blood.

"I have to, new blood is better." She said to him.

"..."

"Hey if you don't win I'll probably be more mad so don't hold back got it?" She said walking towards the door to head to the field.

He nods to her as she left. He just covered his face rubbing his eyes.

..I have to fight the girl I love...

***
Katsuki stood on one of side as ______ stood on the other.

She had her blade in her hand and smirked at him.

Everyone watching the two from above.

"Begin!" Mr.Aizawa said as the two hesitated.

______ noticed Katsuki's hesitation and rolled her eyes just cutting her thigh again.

"I told you not to hold back didn't it?" She said as he glared and just snapped out of it running at her.

She smiled and dodged his explosion at her feet.

She spread her blood into wings then flew up and when her flapped her wings once it threw sharpe blades of blood at Katsuki as he blasted away before it hits him.

He smirked as he ran at her using his explosions trying to hold her to one spot.

He finally got his hands on her slamming her back to the ground as she gasps.

He gripped her neck having his other hand above her face ready to explode.

But he hesitated and that fucked him over as she kicked him off and used her blood to hold him back.

She looked at him as he was being held up by his neck.

Katsuki moved his hand down to face the ground below him and blasted up breaking free from her blood chain.

_____ just cut another part of her arm as she took out more blood forming it into a dragon as Katsuki blasted an explosion at her but the blood dragon blocked it blasting his explosion back at him as everyones eyes widen.

No one not even _____ knew she could counter an attack.

She looked at the dragon infront of her as Katsuki dodged his own explosion freaked out looking at her.

"THE HELL WAS THAT!?" He yelled.

She just smiled wide and separated the large dragon into two halves and aiming them at Katsuki but Katsuki ran at her and grabbed her starting to physically attack her.

He knew she couldn't beat his strength, so he had the upper hand.

_____ also knew this so she got away before he can grab her.

She used her blood as a rope to pull his leg back away from her.

But Katsuki aimed his hand at her doing his AP shot directly at the ground where she was gonna run to and he blasted causing her to trip as she groaned, her moved her hands to her ribs feeling a sudden ache.

Her body was covered in her own blood, as much as she said it never hurt she was really feeling it now.

Katsuki walked to her as he grabbed her arm causing her to wince since he grabbed the same spot she cut and he just pushed her out of bounce.

Ending the battle as he immediately then went after her seeing her stay on the ground.

"Hey..get up, Are you okay?" Katsuki asked looking down at her worried as she nods.

"Ya..congrats on winning." She said just dropping her blood as she laid on the ground taking a moment to breathe.

"WOW I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD COUNTER AN ATTACK LIKE THAT!" Mina yelled running over.

"That's a new move right!?" Izuku asked looking at _____ who turned her head at him.

"Ya it was weird...I've never done it before." She said as Katsuki stares at her and held a hand out for her to get up already.

She looked at him.

"I can't move, I used a lot of blood give me a break damn." She said as he just sighed nodding.

"We'll take a 30 minute break and then continue. Midoryia, Bakugou rest up. And someone take _____ to recover girl in the mean time." Mr.Aizawa said.

"No I'm fine I wanna stay and watch" _____ said.

Aizawa glared at her refusing as Katsuki moved and picked her up.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Shut up." He said and started walking off heading back inside the buildings so he could take her to recovery girl.

The rest of the class when to eat something in the other rooms as _____ sat on the bed.

Recovey girl wrapping her arms and legs.

"You really need to find a better way to use this quirk of yours. You can hurt yourself if you lose a lot of blood! Your heart can't make so much at a time." Recovery girl lectured _____as Katsuki crossed his arms waiting.

"My heart needs to speed it up. It's not like I can store my blood in bags." ______ said rolling her eyes as Recovery girl glared at her.

"You can not keep injuring yourself! It'll be the end of you. I would suggest before using your quirk you get your heart beating. The faster it beats the more blood you'll produce and can use without losing too much blood in large amounts." Recovery girl said to her as _____ just nods.

"I'll figure something out thank you." ____ said as Recovery girl then turned to Katsuki.

"Make sure she doesn't move too much. She needs rest." She said and walked out as Katsuki looked at ______.

_______ looked at him and opened her arms as he walked over to her, she just hugged his waist.

He stood while she stayed sitting on the bed.

He stroked through her hair.

"You hesitated a lot by the way." _____ said and looked up at him.

He rolled his eyes. "I didn't hesitate."

"You did."

"I could've been a goner if you just used your quirk to burn my face. It would have been an easy win." She said as he looked down and leaned kissing her lips holding her face in his hands.

"And ruin the face I love? I'd rather lose." He said as she blushed smiling.

"Well.. that was the most romantic thing you've said all day." She says smiling.

She just kissed him back as Katsuki smiled against her lips.

"I'll tell Mina to come here so you're not alone-"

"Hell no I'm coming with you." ____ said as Katsuki stood up.

"No you're not. You need to rest."

"I'll rest at the dorms." She said and got up but Katsuki pushed her shoulders back down making her sit.

She looked at him as he glared.

"You're staying."

"I wanna watch you fight."

"Too fucking bad."

"I'm gonna leave this room once you leave so you can't stop me."

"______."

"I'm not gonna die so let's just go." She said grabbing his hand and getting up walking to the door.

"You shouldn't be moving!"

"Shut it princess."

Katsuki got irritated hearing the old nickname come back.

They just walked out and met the class outside as they were preparing to watch.

Mina stole ______ from Katsuki' as they went upstairs to have a better view of the fight with the rest of the class.

Izuku and Katsuki both looked at eachother Katsuki smirking knowing he was gonna win.

Izuku had better control over his power so everyone wanted to witness it.

"Begin!" Mr.Aizawa said as Katsuki ran at him.

***
In conclusion no one won and they both ended up in the hospital.

______ stared at Katsuki as he laid on the bed glaring.

"At least you looked hot out there. You still won in my head." She said as he got annoyed of her trying to cheer him up.

She smiled down at him.

"Heyyy you can't ignore me. I'm your emotional support remember. Plus you owe me pastries after this sooo" _____ said just sitting by his side.

Katsuki rolled his eyes as she laid down on the hospital bed resting her head on his chest as she laid on her back.

He winced a bit from pain but let it be as she took out her phone and took a picture of them both together.

Katsuki having the devils eye.

Ah young love.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
375 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
466 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...