Izuku The User of The Breaths

By Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 8

15.5K 266 332
By Shy_deku

Izuku POV

Today was finally the day of the hero training outside of school. Yesterday was Keigo's first day at his school and he was super nervous when I dropped him off. But when I picked him up he had the biggest smile talking about his new friend Rumi. Anyway we were now changing into our hero uniforms about to head to the buses. I also had to spend the past few days avoiding Ass Might and Inkhoe since they now know who I am thanks to my dumbass mouth.

"Hurry up guys we gotta get on the bus before Aizawa tries and kills me for us being late." I say lighting a cigarette.

"Why does that fit your character so well?" Kaminari asks.

"Because i'm an asshole. Now let's go." I say. They finish changing and we walk out to the bus and meet up in front of them.

"Alright everyone single file and sit wherever the hell you want." I say. Everyone climbs in and takes a seat with there friends and I get in last doing a head count to make sure we have everyone.

"Alright hobo we got everyone." I say sitting in my seat.

"Stop calling me hobo." he says. He pulls out of the parking lot and we start our long and boring drive.

"Hey Nii-chan?" Izumi asks looking over the back of her seat.

"Don't. Call me that." I say glaring.

"But-" she says.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" I ask crossing my leg.

"N-no." she says sadly. She turns back around and I take a deep breath to get rid of the anger. I lean back into my seat and just try and relax.

"Hey Kamado?" Tsu asks.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Oh sorry. Izuku I have a question. Is it alright if I ask?" she asks.

"Sure. What's up?" I ask.

"If Izumi called you Nii-chan does that mean your also All Mights child?" she asks. And the anger returns. I manage to keep it in to the point where only small flames lick at my fingers.

"Yes the asshole was my parent but I no longer and never will think of him as my or a father." I say.

"Did something bad happen?" she asks.

"You could say that. I'll explain it to everyone at some point so just wait." I say. I can practically feel the nervousness radiating off of Izumi and the other tormentors. Though Katsuki and Shoto are also radiating hate but I still don't give a shit.

"Everyone shut up. We're here." Aizawa says parking the bus. Everyone gets off and we line up in front of Aizawa.

"Today we will be doing rescue training and will be joined by another hero." Aizawa says.

"Who's the other hero?" Kaminari asks.

"That would be me." a voice calls out. We look over and see someone wearing a weird space suit.

"Oh my god, it's the hero Thirteen!" Uraraka says fangirling. Please tell me I want like that.

"That's right i'm the hero Thirteen! I've built this facility to train hero's like you to rescue people. But before that there's something I want to speak with you all about. You all may know my quirk black hole. It has been used to save millions of people. But as easily as it can save someone, it can easily take someone's life. You all are here to learn how to control your quirks so you can avoid situations like this. Remember that." Thirteen says. Everyone nods there heads taking the speech to heart. We all go inside the building and stop at the top of a stairwell where Aizawa speaks again.

"There are several different facilities where you will learn to rescue people under different conditions." he says.

"Cool! They even have fake villains." Kirishima says pointing passed Aizawa. We all look down to the center to see a purple mist forming and villains start stepping out of it.

"Those aren't fake villains. Thirteen protect the kids. Izuku. Your with me." he says.

"Right." I say summoning my sword to my side.

"Wait Eraser. Is it smart to let him down there with all those villains?" Thirteen asks.

"This kid has more ability than you and me combined. I say he's qualified. Now let's go." Aizawa says jumping down after him. I crouch down into a runners position and place my hand on the handle of my sword. I release a sharp breath and lightning starts crackling around me.

"Breath of Thunder First Form - Thunderclap and Flash - Six Fold!" I say.

(he doesn't kill and the trees are all villains)

I jump off the last villain and raise my blade, still in the air.

"Breath of Water Eighth Form - Waterfall Basin!" I say as water covers my blade.

I turn around and slam the sword into the ribs of another villain. I jump forward and kick a villain in the face then use it as a launching pad and jump up.

"Breath of the Beast Fifth Fang - Crazy Cutting!" I shout unsealing my second blade.

I reseal the sword and continue to slash the villains with the blunt blades making sure to only knock them out. I knock out the last villain and stand back to back with Aizawa.

"Only the last three left. How high you rank them?" he asks.

"Mist man only seems to be able to warp people places, blue hair seems crazy and will try anything but I got nothing on the bird creature other than its incredible physical strength." I say.

"Your both pretty impressive. But you don't stand a chance against my creation! Nomu! Kill them!" handjob shouts. The bird creature charges forward incredibly fast and manages to slam a fist into my side sending me across the USJ and into a wall, putting a giant dent in it. I slowly pry myself out of the dent, my head bleeding. It was healing but it was a good hit. I look back to the center to see a sight that makes my blood boil. The Nomu was pinning Aizawa to the ground, his limp arm hanging from the Nomu's giant hand, a large pool of blood around his head. My eyes quickly turn to slits and My wings sprout from my back, but this time much larger.

"Y-you... You Bastards!!" I shout jumping from the wall. I flap my wings and launch into the Nomu sending him off of Aizawa. He flies over to the wall and slams into it. I bend down and carefully pick up Aizawa and slowly fly to the horrified students.

"Yaoyorozu. He's still alive. Apply immediate medical attention to him." I say, my voice laced with barely contained rage. She nods and walks over to his body as I set it down and turn back to the Nomu who climbed out of the wall. I slowly start flying back down to the center as the Nomu screeches. He charges me again and throws a punch but I grip my sword and it lights on fire, a bright scarlet red.

"Breath of Flame First Form - Unknowing Fire!" I say swinging my blade.

(only the first move and he chops the arm off not the head)

The Nomu screeches in pain and jumps back and I turn to it.

"Where are you going? We're not done here yet." I say in a slightly insane voice. It screeches again and charges me once more.

"That won't work!" I shout at it.

"Breath of Water First Form - Water Surface Slash!" I shout.

The Nomu gets split in half and his top half drops the the ground. To my slight surprise it regrows it's legs and manages to hit me again but in the head this time. I get sent tumbling across the floor and stop rolling close to the stairs. I stand up shakily and look towards the Nomu.

"I will not be defeated! I will set my heart ablaze and defeat you!" I shout as flames burst around me.

"Breath of Flame Ninth Form! - Rengoku!!" I shout.

The Nomu screeches in pain and burns to ashes, slowly and painfully. I stand up fully and turn to the remaining two, my glare not softening.

"Don't think I forgot about you two! You will be the next to die by my blade!" I shout at them.

"You cheater! You cheated! That Nomu should have been strong enough to defeat All Might! I'll kill you!" handjob shouts.

"Forgive me Tomura Shigaraki. But we must leave." mist man says.

"No you don't!" I shout.

"Breath of Thunder Fifth Form - Heat Lightning!" I shout.

The lightning hits Shigaraki but mist man was able to get them out of there.

"Dammit!" I shout. I calm down slightly and walk up the stairs sheathing my sword. My wings fold back into my body and my suit repairs itself. It's made of a special material that will bend and morph to what my body needs. I reach the top to see Aizawa laying on the ground with bandages around his body and blood coating them. I get angry again and slam my fist into a pillar next to us.

"Dammit! Why couldn't I have just gotten there quicker?! If I didn't let my guard down I wouldn't have been hit! I could have prevented this! Dammit!" I say as the pillar crumbles.

"Izuku it's not your fault. Aizawa is alive and okay. He's hurt but he's going to get better. If you didn't step in when you did he might not be here now. So please calm down." Nezuko says walking up to me.

"How can I calm down when the person who acted like a father to me when my real one didn't is this close to death?!" I ask tears forming in my eyes. I fall to the ground next to Aizawa and just start hitting the ground, cracking it every time. I go to pull my hand back when I feel something touch my hand. I look down and see Aizawa's hand stopping mine.

"C-can't y-you just l-let me rest in p-peace?
P-problem child." he says.

"But your this hurt and I could have prevented it! If I was just faster!" I say.

"I-it's not y-your fault. T-that thing was t-too strong f-for me. I'm a-alive and t-thats all that m-matters. Now s-shut up a-and let me
s-sleep." he says closing his eyes. I continue to look down, my hair shadowing my eyes before slowly standing up. I take a long deep breath to calm my nerves before looking back up to the class, my normal bored expression back.

"Alright ya dumbasses let's get to it. There are villains located in every zone so we have to wrap them all up. Yaoyorozu make some rope so we can contain the villains. Everyone else get into groups of three and report to me. I'll assign you a zone and you'll go there and take care of the villains. I'll be constantly switching between which zone I watch over but my ears will be able to hear you all. If you need me just call out and i'll come to you. Now Iida I need you to run back to UA and get as many teachers and police as you can. Understood?!" I call out.

"Understood class rep!" they all say.

"Good. Now let's do this shit." I say lighting a cigarette. I walk over to the door and kick it off it's hinges.

"Go." I say nodding to Iida. He runs off and I turn back to everyone.

"You did a good job of controlling everyone." Nezuko says standing next to me.

"I hope I did. Now what are you doing? Go pair up with people and kick some villain ass." I say patting her head.

"Yes sir!" she says with a giggle. She runs off and I start sending out the groups of already formed teams. Once everyone is sent out I grab all the rope Yaoyorozu made and say a quick thanks before jumping up. I land on a pillar and look around seeing everyone deal with the low ranked villains. I jump around from mountains to buildings to domes. I have my hearing to the max to where I can hear the heartbeat of most of the people here. I occasionally had to drop in and stop a few villains but overall everyone did well against them. I drop in to the zones once all the villians are knocked out and give them some rope to tie up the villains. Once all the villains are tied up we bring them to the center of the plaza and I make sure there completely unconscious before gathering everyone back at the top of the staircase where we came in.

"Alright. Everyone did a pretty good job against these villains but don't get cocky. These villains were all low tier and you will probably run into a lot of these. There are a few areas where people need to improve but we can work on that. For example, Tokoyami I want you to get involved in the fight more instead of having Dark Shadow doing most of the attacking. Kirishima although you can take the hits that doesn't mean you should, be more careful when charging in. You can't block everything and everyone has a limit. Grapeshit actually do something next time. Uraraka use your gravity in other ways than just lifting up villains and dropping them from heights. There were other people who need improvement but these were some of the ones that stood out the most. Any questions?" I ask blowing out a puff of smoke. A hand goes up and I point to them.

"Why do you have a rock in your hand?" Sero asks.

"You'll see in about 3...2...1." I say reeling my arm back. What was left of the doors was blown off and there stood the blonde bafoon.

"HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM-" he was cut off by a rock slamming into his face.

"Fucking late! We had to do your fucking job for you!" I say.

"M-MY APOLOGIES SON-" he tries to say.

"Don't. Call me your fucking son. Ever." I say, my sword to his throat. He gulps nervously but holds his hero attitude.

"BUT YOU ARE MY SON! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CALL YOU THAT!" he says proudly. I burst out in an insane laughing fit and everyone looks to me confused and slightly worried.

"Every right?! Every fucking right?! What the fuck have you done that deserves to be called fatherly?! For the 8 years before I was able to get the fuck away from all of you my life was absolute shit! You and your wife both acted as if I wasn't even on the earth anymore all because I was quirkless and considered worthless compared to your oh so perfect Izumi! Well i'll tell you what asshole! You drove me further! Thanks to your fucking abandonment I became twice the man you ever were and will be! So don't go around acting like you can suddenly be my father after all these years of shit! Now fuck off and round up the villains." I say. I sheath my sword and walk out of the building, punching the doorframe as I go. It crumbles to pieces and I walk out of the building as a bunch of police cars pull up. I light another cigarette and watch as a man wearing a trench coat walks up to me.

"Are you the one referred to as Izuku Kamado?" he asks.

"Yeah that's me. What do you want?" I ask leaning against the building.

"We got word from one of your classmates about the invasion so while the rest of my team rounds up the villains i'd like to talk to you about what went down. Is that alright?" he asks.

"Do what you need. And all the guys in there are unconscious and tied up so we made your job easier for you." I say. He nods and speaks into a walkie talkie before turning back to me.

"Alright. First question, were you the one who took down the villains?" he asks taking out a notepad.

"It wasn't just me. My teacher, Eraserhead, was fighting alongside me and when he got knocked out the rest of the students and I took out the remaining ones." I say blowing out a puff of smoke.

"Got it. Do you know who the ringleader of this operation was?" he asks.

"The guy giving out orders was named Tomura Shigaraki but no way in hell was that man child the brains of this operation. There was probably a guy behind the scenes pulling the strings." I say.

"Were you given permission to use your quirk?" he asks.

"Before the fight Eraserhead specifically called me out and told me to help him against the villains. That meant I could use my quirk and I was the only form of authority left since both Pro hero Thirteen and Eraserhead were out of commission. If anyone is to be punished for illegal quirk use I ask you to transfer all charges to me personally and I will deal with the consequences." I say.

"Noted. Alright that is all the important questions I can think of at the moment. If I have any more i'll come to UA and ask for you." he says.

"Alright. But if you think of more questions try and come at 12. I have english class and I would like the chance to get out of it." I say. He laughs a little and nods before walking away. I watch as the police officers haul the villains into the trucks and drive off. I walk over to the hero's who arrived and watch as they put Aizawa and Thirteen into the ambulances.

"Izuku! Are you okay sweetie? Your not hurt are you?" Inkhoe asks running up to me. She tries to touch me but I swat her hand away with  and glare at her.

"Don't touch me." I say.

"Why? I'm your mother I should be able to make sure my son is okay." she says. These people really don't understand what they did, do they?

"To me you are not my mother. The only relation you and I have is by blood. A mother is someone who cares for there child, protects them, and at least raises them. You didn't do any of those. Can you even tell me when my birthday was?" I ask.

"July 14th!" she says proudly.

"Wrong." I say.

"Huh?" she asks.

"I was born on the 15th. Izumi was born at 11:58 pm on July 14th and I was born at 12:04 on July 15th. Wow can't even remember your child's birthday. What a 'mother' you are." I say with sarcasm. I check my phone to see the time and realize I gotta go.

"Hey Nezuko! Come on we gotta go pick up Keigo!" I shout. She walks over and I turn to Nezu who was with everyone.

"Nezu could we be excused from the rest of this? We need to go pick up Keigo." I say.

"You may leave. But before you go I must thank you for protecting our students." he says.

"It was no problem. Now we gotta go. See ya." I say. I pick up Nezuko bridal style and my giant wings sprout from my back. I flap my wings and start flying off the ground before launching off towards the school.

"Flying is awesome!" Nezuko cheers.

"I know! It's so much fun!" I say. I do a few tricks in the air until we finally reach Keigo's school. I land in front of the gates and get rid of the wings, letting Nezuko back to her feet. I then realize that we're still wearing our costumes.

"You know we're both still wearing our costumes right?" I ask. She looks down and sees that she is indeed still wearing the kimono.

"There normal enough. I mean yours looks like a normal suit." she says.

"True." I say. I hear the school bell go off and a swarm of kids get released from the school. We wait there until I see the familiar red wings.

"Hey Keigo! Over here!" I call out. He peeks above the crowd and sees us standing there. He quickly maneuvers through the crowd before reaching us.

"Hey Mom! Dad! Why are you guys in your costumes?" he asks as I pick him up and put him on my shoulders.

"Well we had hero training and had to rush here so we could pick you up." I say.

"What did you guys do in training?" he asks.

"Well our training got interrupted so your Dad had to step in and beat some bad guys." Nezuko says.

"You fought villains?! That's so cool!" he says.

"It might be cool but it was still super dangerous." I say.

"Hey Kei!" someone calls out. I turn to the voice to see a little girl with bunny ears and who i'm guessing is her mother waving to Keigo.

"Hey Rumi!" Keigo says with a smile.

"Is this your older brother?" she asks pointing to me.

"No this is my dad! He's super cool!" he says. The mother seems surprised so like everyone else I tell her he's adopted.

"So your the Rumi Keigo told me so much about." I say.

"He talked about me?" she asks, her little fluff tail wagging.

"He did. He said how you were so cool and pretty. And that your rabbit ears looked so soft." I say.

"Dad stop." Keigo whines blushing.

"He really said all that?" Rumi asks with a big smile on her face.

"Yup. Every word." I say.

"That's enough teasing Keigo for today." Nezuko says chopping my head.

"Fine fine. Anyway it's nice meeting you Rumi, please continue to be Keigo's friend." I say.

"I will! He's not getting rid of me that easily!" she says.

"Good. Now let's head out, I feel like getting some ice cream." I say. I grab Nezuko's hand, interlocking our fingers and we walk down the road to an ice cream shop.

"So what flavor you want Keigo?" I ask.

"Chocolate!" he says.

"Haha alright chocolate it is. What about you Koko?" I ask.

"I'm thinking strawberry." she says.

"Then i'll get mint chip." I say. We reach the ice cream shop and get our ice cream and pay before walking out. We got it in bowls instead of cones so we don't waste any. And so Keigo doesn't drip any on my hair. We walk back to the dorms, finishing our ice cream and throwing out the bowls. We arrive at UA and walk down the paths until we reach the dorm building. I open the doors and we walk in to the whole class chilling in the common room.

"Hey guys. Welcome back." Mina says waving.

"Yo." I say waving. We walk in and head up stairs to change. Nezuko and I neatly put our hero costumes by the door to give to Aizawa tomorrow. After we change we head back downstairs to hang out with the class.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I ask sitting on the couch.

"How about truth or dare?" Mina asks.

"Sure but we have little listeners so let's watch the dares." I say gesturing to Keigo. Everyone else agrees and we move the couches into a circle and all take a seat.

"I'll go first. Shoji truth or dare?" Mina asks.

"Your pretty crazy so i'm gonna go truth." he says.

"That's fair. I want to know why you wear a mask." she says.

"Well in the past I scared a child with my mutation and i've worn the masks ever since so I don't scare anyone." he says. "Anyway it's my turn. Kirishima truth or dare?"

"I ain't a wimp! I choose dare!" he says confidently.

"I dare you to kiss Mina." he says simply. Kirishima turns the same color as his hair and Mina turns a deep lilac.

"I-is that really appropriate? I mean there's a kid here." Mina says.

"Got that covered." I say handing him my phone. He goes on and starts watching videos about hero's and birds. "Now do it."

"F-fine." Kirishima says. He walks over to Mina and she somehow blushes more. He leans down and they share a quick kiss before Kirishima pulls back and goes back to his seat.

"H-happy now?" he asks still blushing. I look over to Mina to see her in some kind of daze.

"Very. Now go and ask." Shoji says.

"Kaminari truth or dare?" he asks.

"After that i'm choosing truth." he says.

"Fine. What was the dumbest thing you ever did?" he asks.

"Hold on my mom made a list for me." he says pulling out his phone.

"Wait you have a list?" I ask

"I do a lot of dumb things. Oh here we go. I wanted to test how well my body could absorb electricity so I sat in a bathtub and threw in a plugged in toaster. Nearly killed me." he says.

"Am I going to have to baby proof this entire dorm for you?" I ask.

"Possibly. Now Izuku truth or dare?" he asks.

"I'm not trusting you Mr. toaster so i'm choosing truth." I say.

"What's the deal with you and Izumi's family?" he asks.

"*Sigh* I was waiting for this question. Well it's a long story so get comfy." I say. I proceed to tell them how my life was before I was able to run away and how horrible Izumi and her gang was.

"A child shouldn't have to go through that." Yaoyorozu says. Her and most of the girls had tears in there eyes while the guys had some pushed off looks.

"But wait. They bullied you because you were quirkless, so how do you have one now?" Tokoyami asks.

"After I ran away I trained a lot and was able to unlock my quirk." I lie.

"Alright everyone it's getting late we should return to our rooms for the night." Iida says. Everyone gets up and walks off to there rooms and I stand up carrying the now sleeping Keigo and walk up to my room with Nezuko.

Today sucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 150 49
TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS RAPE ABUSE DEPRESSION AND MORE Izuku was deemed quirkless his mom started abusing him he had no friends then one day it all...
116K 4K 25
More than anything in the world, Izuku wanted to be a hero. He didn't really know what sparked this desire; maybe it was because he wanted to prove h...
153K 2.4K 12
Izuku Yagi a child who was put down by the society for being quirkless in a society were quirk is everything, he had a happy childhood up to the age...
33.3K 583 45
Now for people who didn't see the original one. Izuku Midoriya, A seemingly 'quirkless' boy born in a world where roughly 80% of the global populatio...