Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

Od shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... Více

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 19

5.3K 156 265
Od shadow1dark2night

The next morning they both woke up early getting ready for school.

Katsuki walked to her room as she dressed and he just hugged her.

She smiles hugging him back.

"Happy Birthday" he said kissing her cheek pulling away to look at her.

She smiled. "Thanks"

"You ready for today?" He asked as she nods.

"All we got is school, go out and your parents...I think I am." She says as he took her hand.

The two walked downstairs as they got breakfast before heading to class.

When they get there Mina and majority of the class say Happy Birthday to _____.

It was a bit confusing how everyone knew but she could only assume Mr.Aizawa told them when they looked at her file.

They went through school just writing assignments, learning and going out to train.

It was an easy day just going throughout the hours before Aizawa kicked them out of class.

Mina hugged _____ as the two girls walked back to the dorms.

"Aye, let go of her we have things to do." Katsuki said to Mina.

Mina gave him the middle finger as the girls walked upstairs.

Mina helped ______ pick an outfit, she secretly let her wear something that makes her look amazing just for the pictures for when she and Katsuki get back.

Katsuki just dressed walking to _____'s room opening the unlocked door as _____ was just putting on a shirt.

Mina blocked her from Katsuki's view as she moved her arms up and down.

"HEY LEARN TO KNOCK!" Mina yelled at him as he rolled his eyes.

_____ smiled looking at him.

"You ready?" He asked as she nods.

"Alright then, you two go have fun! Don't come back early!" Mina said smiling as she kicked them out of the room.

Katsuki took _____'s hand and just started to walk with her downstairs.

They left the dorms and Mina gathered everyone.

_____ smiled holding Katsuki's hand as they walked out of UA going to the bus to a pastry shop to buy someone sweet.

_____'s eyes sparkle at the variety of choices.

"Which one do you want?" He asked looking at her taking out his wallet.

She hovered near the display.

"I can't choose..they all look so good.." she said.

"Please take your time!" The worker smiled.

"Is there a discount for birthdays?" Katsuki asked as she nods.

"You can get 1 extra pastry for free with another purchase." The lady said as _____ smiles wide.

Katsuki smiled and just pointed at two donuts.

He got the chocolate and the strawberry flavored one. And for the other they gave him a cookie crumble type of donut.

______ walked to sit down on the little table in the store as Katsuki sat infront of her handing her the donuts.

She smiled wide, this was the first time he's seen her so excited for something like this.

"Which one do you want??" _____ asked him he shook his head.

"None just eat."

She glared. "Don't say that you know I will." She says and gets up going to the lady and getting a plastic knifed coming back and cutting both donuts into two and pushing one piece of each to Katsuki as she smiled.

"There."

He looked down as she already started to eat the chocolate one.

He grabbed the other half of the chocolate and ate it too.

He watched her happily as she was so easily entertained with pastry's.

They ate both pieces together _____ enjoying her bday even if it wasn't with her dad.

Once they finished they left the store and held hands starting to walk into the streets.

"Are you sure I should meet them now...?" _____ asked.

"Quit asking. It's the perfect time." Katsuki said.

She just nods getting nervous not knowing what to expect.

She's never been so intimidated before she's always stood her ground but the thought of Katsuki's parents hating her did not suite her too well.

Katsuki walked her to a large house and immediately her eyes widen.

"Holy shit you are rich..." she said looking at the giant house.

He rolled his eyes smiling. "Get over here."

"Hell no. I'm too poor for you, I'm actually offended." She said as he laughed.

He grabbed her hand and pushed her back towards the door as she just stood infront of the large door.

Katsuki just knocks having his arm around her waist.

She just gripped his shirt being nervous until the door open and there stood an exact copy of Katsuki but as a woman.

"Katsuki?? the hell are you doing here don't you have school?? Who's this??" Mitsuki asked a bit shocked to see him on a Monday especially.

"This is ______. My girlfriend. Is dad home?" Katsuki asked walking in pulling ______ in with him.

You idiot that was way too casual!

Mitsuki froze.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Mitsuki yelled as _____ just smiled awkwardly waving as Masaru walked downstairs and smiled seeing Katsuki.

"Welcome home, I didn't know you were coming today, I could've taken a day off." Masaru said smiling at Katsuki.

"Don't bother we have to leave in an hour anyway." Katsuki said.

"You brought your girlfriend here!? Without a damn warning!?" Mitsuki smacked the back of his head pulling on his ear.

"HEY! LET GO YOU HAG!" Katsuki yelled.

"GIRLFRIEND!? You're his girlfriend??? Hi my names Masaru! It's nice to meet you!" Masaru said shaking ______'s hand smiling wide while Mitsuki beat Katsuki in the background.

"H-hi...nice to meet you too I'm _____." _____ said smiling back and then looked over at Katsuki and Mitsuki.

"Don't mind them they're always like that." Masaru reassured her.

Mitsuki let go of Katsuki and walked over smiling.

"I'm surprised he even got someone to like him. I'm sorry about the mess I didn't know I'd have people over." Mitsuki said looking to _____.

_____ shook her head. "Are you kidding? There's no mess at all. Your house is gorgeous." ____ said

Mitsuki smiled. "Thanks I designed it myself. Come sit. Katsuki go make tea!" Mitsuki yelled.

"Hell no you do that!" Katsuki yelled glaring rubbing his head.

Mitsuki gave him the mom look and immediately Katsuki walked to the kitchen.

Mitsuki and Masaru sat ______ on the couch both looking at her.

"I hope our boy hasn't troubled you too much, he's pretty hot tempered but you'll learn to love it!" Masaru said smiling.

____ shook her head. "He's not so bad." She said.

"Just wait till he loses something that boy goes crazy. How'd you two meet?? I'm sure from school but how I want to know everything! Katsuki rarely talks about his personal life." Mitsuki asked. both of the parents eager to know.

"Umm..well ya it was from UA. The first time I actually talked to him was during training when he wouldn't move out of my way." _____ said trying to remember.

"Did you give him a beating??" Mitsuki asked a smile growing on her lips.

"Sorta, it worked to move him and after that he was pretty mad but we hung out a lot." _____ explained.

Katsuki walked back in with a set of cups and a kettle with tea bags.

He glared looking annoyed. He set it on the coffee table.

"Pour it." Mitsuki ordered as his eye twitched and he just pours it out for everyone.

______ smiled at how easily Mitsuki got Katsuki to do work.

"How long has this been going on?? Why didn't you tell us." Mitsuki asked them then looked at Katsuki.

"A few months. And it's none of your damn business" Katsuki said finally sitting down next to _____ as he leaned back.

"Well I'll say he got a pretty one. At least we know he had good taste." Masaru said smiling.

_____ blushed hearing that as Mitsuki agreed Katsuki rolling his eyes.

"I want to know everything about you, family, friends all of it." Mitsuki said smiling.

"We can invite your family over for dinner!" Masaru added both parents smiling wide eager.

_____ looked at them as Katsuki sat up a bit glaring at both of his parents but before he could say anything..

"Oh my parents are dead" ____ says casually smiling.

Mitsuki and Masaru both went silent.

"..."

"O-oh we're so sorry we didn't know!" Masaru said feeling guilty.

____ smiled shaking her head. "That's alright, I'm not bother by it. I would say my adoptive dad could come but he's in jail and I don't think he's gonna be out any day." _____ said.

Both Masaru and Mitsuki's face fell feeling even worse. They looked at Katsuki who just rubbed between his eyes annoyed.

"Is it alright if we ask why he's in jail..?" Mitsuki asks looking at ______.

_____ looked at her then to Katsuki.

"Is that fine?" She asked Katsuki not knowing if he would want that but he just nods to her.

"Might as well, no point in hiding it now." He said to her as she nods looking back at the two curious parents.

"My dads Hero Killer Stain."

Both faces turned white.

They looked at Katsuki again as he looked away avoiding their gaze.

"T-the Villain?" Masaru asks.

_____ just nods.

"Katsuki come help me in the kitchen." Mitsuki said smiling getting up taking the tea kettle. Katsuki rolled his eyes knowing exactly what was going to happen as he got up.

Masaru stayed with _____ just smiling to her.

...
In the kitchen Mitsuki looked at Katsuki.

"A daughter of a villain?" She asked.

"Their not related by blood." He says annoyed.

"...how is she in UA? What if she's using you-"

Katsuki glared. "That's the last thing she'd ever do!"

"Katsuki, I'm your mother I have to be concerned about things like this! She seems like a sweet girl but..how am I suppose to hide the fact that she was raised by a Villain whose killed hundreds of people!" Mitsuki said.

"That's the exact reason I didn't tell you about her. Don't you think I had my doubts at first too? She's not a damn Villain. She wants to be a Hero for her dad. Shes confirmed it and has her provisional license just like the rest of us. Plus. It's her birthday today so be nice." Katsuki said to her.

Mitsuki's eyes went wide and she smacked him. "BIRTHDAY?! You're suppose to tell me these things you idiot child!" Mitsuki said.

Katsuki shrugged annoyingly and walked out of the kitchen.

Mitsuki just looked into the living room see _____ smiling chatting with Masaru who was telling her all the things Katsuki did when he was a baby.

..maybe he's right, Katsuki's stubborn but if she wasn't good for him he wouldn't be with her...they're kids will look good too! Her figures beautiful and she has beautiful eyes and hair...he chose good. Mitsuki thinks to herself smiling as she walked out with some pastry's.

"Katsuki just told me it's your birthday, how old are you turning??" Mitsuki asked walking back handing _____ a pastry as she took it happily.

"17."

"Ah so you guys are (fill in the blank) months apart." Masaru said smiling.

"Wait right here I have something to give you!" Mitsuki said running off upstairs.

_____ looked confused but just nods as she ate her pastry.

"I don't think I told you about the time Katsuki almost jumped out of the car!"Masaru said to her as Katsuki glared at him trying to get him to stop while _____ laughed actually starting to enjoy their company.

Mitsuki came back downstairs after a few minutes smiling as she sat down and handed _____ a little box with a ribbon on it.

"Oh..what's this?" ____ asked.

"A little gift for your birthday!" Mitsuki said smiling.

"A gift?" _____ repeated just opening the tiny box and her eyes widen.

She shook her head. "I can't accept this...It's looks so beautiful." _____ said.

Mitsuki smiled. "Of course you can. I made the design myself. I am more into fabric designs but this bracelet was one of my first creations." Mitsuki said smiling as ______ looked down at it.

Mitsuki and Masaru saw her expression as she seemed really happy about it.

____ turned to Katsuki to help her put it on as he did.

His parents awe seeing the two as _____ smiled looking at her wrist.

"Thank you Mitsuki." She said as Mitsuki nods.

Katsuki checked his phone then moved to get up.

"We need to go back. Come on" he said to _____.

"Already?? Masaru asked.

"Don't you have work?" Katsuki said.

"Ya but I couldn't leave now! ______ please come back soon. It was really nice talking to you I can tell you even more stories about my boy!" Masaru said as _____ stands nodding.

"Sure, I enjoyed hearing them. I can finally use it against him." ____ joked as Masaru smiled Katsuki just annoyed.

Mitsuki got up as she smiled.

They walk to the door and Mitsuki hugged _____.

"Take care of our boy, he's a lot to handle. But if he ends up hurting you, you better come to me." Mitsuki said as _____ laughed.

"I'll remember that" she says.

Katsuki just took ____'s hand and pulled her out walking out as _____ waved to his parents before walking with him.

"They were so nice." _____ said.

"Ya right. More like a pain." Katsuki said scoffing.

_____ smiled looking at the bracelet. "I've never got a gift before. Your mom's so kind." _____ said.

Katsuki looked at her confused. "What do you mean you've never got a gift before? Didn't your dad buy you shit? Those keychains were gifts weren't they?" Katsuki asked.

"Well ya I guess, but for birthdays we always just went out to get pastry's and eat them together, just like you and me today. He always said there's no point in gifts if you're buying it to satisfy the person just because it's their birthday." _____ said as they walked to the bus.

"...that's a stupid way to think. Gifts are necessary for every occasion. No matter what." Katsuki said.

"Even funerals?" ____ asked.

"...sure. Even funerals but I don't know who you'd be giving it to" he said as she smiled just hugging his arm as they get into the bus and head back to UA.

Once there they walked to the dorms.

He looked at her before going in just kissing her cheek as he opened the door pushing her inside first.

The lights were all off as she walked inside with him not really expecting anything but then the lights when on and immediately people jumped up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

______ flinched gripped Katsuki's arm not expecting it at all.

He laughed as she looked at them all.

All of class 1-A, Mirio, Eri, Mr.Aizawa, Present Mic, and All Might were there smiling at her.

"W-what the hell.." _____ said as they smiled wide. Mina running up to her and pulling her towards the center.

"Since this is your first official birthday with us we had to make it special!" Mina said as Sato then placed a cake on the table and it wrote.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY _______!'

"Happy Birthday Ms._____!" Eri said excitedly as _____ smiled down at her.

"Thank you Eri, thank you guys that's so sweet." _____ said as they smile.

"You must open your gifts!" Momo said as Uraraka used her quirk bringing them over to the couch.

"...oh my god" _____ said looking at the pile.

"Can I help?" Eri asked tugging on _____'s skirt as she nods smiling.

"ME TOO!" Denki yelled with Sero just running over.

They all sat around while she opened gifts they were all normal type of Bday gifts so it was nice for _____ to get them.

The entire class and teachers hung out in the main room as All Might walked over to _____.

"I know you've been overwhelmed with gifts today but there's one more left." All might said to her.

______ looked up at him as the class looked over aswell curious.

Aizawa smiled softly and hands All Might an envelope.

And All Might hands it to _____.

"You can see your Akaguro next weekend." He says as she freezes.

She was stuck having the envelope in her hand as Mina smiled wide hearing that along with the others knowing that's all she wanted after 4 ish months here.

"W-what really?! I get to see him!?" _____ asked as he nods smiling.

______ just hugged All Might as he laughed hugging her back.

She hugged Aizawa too who patted her back.

"We're sorry it took this long, but we convinced them to let you have a few minutes with him." Aizawa said as she shook her head pulling away.

"That's all I need. Thank you." _____ said her eyes watery being happy hearing that.

He smiled down at her nodding as she went back to her friends where Katsuki hugged her tightly.

She smiles just hugging him back today being even more special for her.

They soon sat down and had cake took pictures and sang songs just hanging out together while Present mic was the DJ going crazy with the music.

_____ smiled softly looking at the class she could call family. She enjoyed it here. But deep in her mind she was worried about what her dad would say.

***
Like and Comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
16.3K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
375 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
13.4K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...