Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 15

7.4K 184 227
By shadow1dark2night

For the rest of the night, the teens stayed at Sero's.

Denki and Mineta versing each other.

Sero laying back on the ground watching as Mina and Kiri chat with Katsuki and _____.

"You guys we should totally leave campus after school. _____ and I went to the cafe and it was great! I wanna go back" Mina said to them.

"Sure I don't mind." Kirishima says.

"Ya I'm in!" Denki says

"Same!" Sero responds.

"Whatever." Katsuki said as _____ nods.

"A cafe with girls! I'm in!" Mineta said but Mina cringed.

"I wasn't talking to you." Mina said as Mineta grabbed his heart in embarrassment.

______ just held Katsuki's hand in her lap rubbing her thumb against his.

He looked down at their hands smiling softly just glad she was back with him.

He tightened his grip on her hand as she smiled looking up at him. Just leaning her head into his chest resting it there as she stared at the small tv screen.

The group hang out for a while longer before needing to leave to get some sleep before school starts.

Katsuki and ______ got up walking out. Mina and Kirishima doing the same since they were all on the same floor.

"Night guys!" Kirishima said waving walking to his room.

"Night!" Mina said as _____ replied Katsuki just ignoring them.

_____ let go of his hand to walk to her room but he grabbed hers again.

"...sleep with me tonight" he said.

"Katsuki..someone could find out-"

"Sleep with me." He repeated.

She hesitated before accepting his request. She couldn't really say no seeing that look in his eyes..and she did miss his cuddles..but she wasn't going to admit it to no one.

Katsuki and _____ walked into his room as she immediately went straight for his comfy bed.

Katsuki smiled at her as he joined her side after turning the lights off.

He hovered above her and just kissed her lips.

She was a bit surprised not expecting it but gave into the kiss, kissing him back wrapping her arms around his neck to cuddle.

Katsuki had his hand under her back pushing her chest more into his deepening the make out.

They didn't stop not pulling away for a while.

"Ka-t..Kat-a" _____tried to get him to stop pulling on his hair gently to pull him away but when that didn't work she just moved her face from him.

They were both breathing heavily more her then him.

He looked down at her realizing she just needed air. He kissed her cheek.

"Sorry.."

"It's..alright" she said just hugging him close as he turned to have her on top both hugging eachother.

She just rests her head on his chest. While he strokes her hair back with his hand and holds her one leg that was across his body near his waist.

He smiled as he closed his eyes just letting her sleep for the rest of the night. Both of them sleeping like babies in wonderland.

***
When the morning sun hit their faces _____ used Katsuki's body as a shield hiding away from the sunlight.

They were facing eachother laying on their sides. Katsuki's arm around her waist and the other under her head.

He tightened his hold on her feeling the rising sun on his back. He started to open his eyes as he yawned and looked down seeing her use his chest as a face shield.

He smiled and kissed her forehead, the hand that was letting her head rest just moved the hair out of her face.

"good morning.." he said finally.

"Mmm mmm" she replied tightening her arms around his body so he didn't move.

"You got to get up.." he said trying to sit up but that failed.

He looked down at her and laughed just grabbing her shoulders then her waist flipping them over so the sun was on her back. She just melted not moving, her hand just gripping his shirt.

He wraps his arms around her as he got on top of her finally and kissed her face.

She still didn't let go of him.

Katsuki gave up and laid on top of her body. Crushing her on purpose.

"...g-get off you oversized baboon. You're crushing meee" she said finally using her words.

He smirked just closing his eyes.

"Nah you're right we should just stay in." He teased as she tried pushing him off but it didn't work until she added her legs and knocked Katsuki off the bed on accident.

"HEY!" He yelled rubbing his side.

Her eyes widen as she started to laugh.

"That's what you get" she stuck her tongue out as he glared smirking. He just grabbed her leg and dragged her down on to him as he smirked.

She laughed just pushing against his chest both of them on the ground beside his bed.

He stayed sitting having her on his lap as she moved to get up.

"Will you meet me at my room??" ____ asked him as he nods to her.

"You better not take too long." He said as she gave him a thumbs up and walked out of his room.

When she did she bumped right into Shoji.

"______? Oh..good morning." Shoji said covering his mouth not having his mask on which she could tell he didn't like.

_____ noticed this and looked away.

"Good morning!" She said and sneaked away.

Shoji looked at her then at the door she walked out of seeing it was Katsuki's room.

He smiled and just walked to the bathrooms.

______ ran back to her own room and started to get dressed.

She brushed her hair out and fixed her skirt before hearing a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

Katsuki walked in as he looked at her. He was all dressed and ready to go.

"Come on I wanna eat something before we go." He says.

"Alright. But..hey Katsuki..Shoji saw me walk out of your room.." _____ said to him as Katsuki looked at her.

"that's fine." He said.

"Are you sure..?"

"Ya. Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know..it's weird only Mina and Kiri know about us."

"..I'm sure the others do too. Who cares what they think or know anyway. Come on let's go down." Katsuki said waiting as she just put on her shoes and took his hand in hers walking out.

The duo walk downstairs and get something to eat real quick.

Shoto was there as he saw them standing together sharing fruit.

"Oh Katsuki, I keep forgetting to say this but I still want to go back to Hosu City.." _____ tells him.

"Oh right. We can do that in the weekend when we have time." He said.

"You want to go back there?" Shoto asked over hearing.

She looked at him and froze. ...shit...I forgot he was there too..

"Um..ya"

"Why?"

"I just..I just need something from my old house." ____ said smiling at him.

He nods as _____ then turns to Katsuki as he just grabbed his phone and they walked off.

I should probably tell Katsuki the truth...shit he's gonna get mad won't he..? I mean..Kaito..he'll-..No. I should definitely tell Katsuki before we go.

_______ just gripped Katsuki's hand as they walked to class.

They went on with the day as always having another boring day at UA.

When class finally ended after hours Mina immediately ran to ______.

"I CANT WAIIITTT TO GO!" She said excitedly.

______ smiled as they head back to the dorms to change out of uniform.

Mina put on shorts and a cute top, _____ wore a high skirt and a tan colored shirt.

The boys, Sero and Denki wore their basic outfits along with Kirishima and Katsuki.

When they met up they walked in pairs leaving UA.

______ held Katsuki's hand as they were behind the group.

He looked down at her then behind her at her back and..

She looked at him noticing his stare. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

"..you look good" he said gripping her hand tighter. She blushed just smiling at his compliment.

The six walk down the street getting to a bus to get to the cafe.

They stayed standing up as the bus drove.

Katsuki holding the ceilings handle with one hand and his other hand holding ______'s waist.

"We should totally look for clothes too!" Mina said.

"I want a new shirt, so sure I'm in." Sero says agreeing.

_____ leaned into Katsuki's body as they wait for the bus to stop before getting out together.

They walked to the little cute cafe and went to sit in the booths.

Katsuki ______ and Denki shared one seat while Mina Kiri and Sero shared the other.

Katsuki hated Denki sitting so close to ____ he offered to be in the middle instead of her, but she said she didn't mind it.

The waiter came by taking their orders and Denki just ordered all the desserts he could.

"Did you even bring money?" Sero asked questioning his choices.

Denki looked at him then realized he didn't.

"Uhh..no worries! Kacchans got it covered don't ya?" Denki asked smiling over at Katsuki who looked at him irritated.

"The hell!? Why me! I'm not paying for your stupid order!" Katsuki said glaring.

"You're the richest out of all of ussss and it's for everyone. Pleaseee Kacchan we're your best buds!" Denki said just not wanting to send the desserts away.

Katsuki glared as Kirishima shook his head laughing.

"You're rich?" ______ asked confused looking at him.

Katsuki looked at her and rolled his eyes as he took out his wallet.

"Not my problem everyone's just poor." He said putting money on the table as the waiter just takes it.

"AWW THANKS KACCHAN!" Denki says getting ready to eat.

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT!?" Katsuki yelled.

They all just dig into the dessert smiling.

_____ just smiled at Katsuki. "So I have a rich boyfriend? That's nice to know." She said.

"Very funny." He said looking at her.

She just kissed his cheek and leaned into him.

"Hey I'm rich too. Rich in..Um..rich in loving you? Ya that's good." _____ says thinking about her claim.

Katsuki found it amusing and smiled at her lousy attempt to find the right words.

"Rich in love? I'll take it." Katsuki said as she smiled. The duo just doing their own thing in the corner while Mina and the others fight over the last piece of dessert.

Once they left the cafe Sero and Mina ran to the stores nearby as the group follows.

_____ just stayed by Katsuki's side.

There were a lot of people in the little shopping area they were at so they all made sure not to go too far from eachother.

Katsuki got bored of waiting as he looked over at the display seeing outfits for boys and girls.

"You don't want anything?" He asked _____ seeing her not participating in the shopping.

She shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She smiled.

"______!!! Get over here I found one in our size and there's two! We're totally getting them!" They heard Mina's voice loud as the duo look over and see Mina hold up two bikinis, a dark green one and a yellow one.

______ walked over with Katsuki behind her as Mina hands her the dark green one.

"Oh wow it feels great." ______ said smiling.

"I know, we need to get it. It's the same design too!" Mina said smiling holding hers up.

_____ smiled then checked the price for it.

"Geez Mina..no wonder it's so nice look at the tag. There's no way we can spend 30 dollars on a bikini." _____ said

"Buuuttt it's so cute!"

"Ya cute in the store. Not for our wallets." _____ said.

"It's fine girl! I'll pay for both of ours." Mina said smiling.

"What no, I don't need it we can always wear the UA's uniform." _____ said which made Mina completely shocked.

"Hell no!"

Katsuki looked at them.

"If you want it I'll get it for you." Katsuki told her.

"Stay in your lane rich boy. I don't need it." ______ said.

"You really don't..?" Mina asked.

______ shook her head. "You get yours I didn't want to buy anything anyway." _____ said smiling as Mina just nods but Katsuki didn't let it go that easy.

"You do realize I could get it for you right? It won't bother me. I want to get you something." Katsuki said looking at her.

"It'll feel weird, I'm fine without one honestly. Since when do we even go to the pool?" _____ said as he just tightened his arm around her.

"Let me get it for you." He said softly reaching for the bikini.

"Katsuki no i don't nee-"

"I want it." He said as she looked at him confused. "I want to see you in it." He says, she just blushed as he held it up.

"What a pervert." ______ said smiling as he laughed.

"Come on lets go pay for it so we can finally leave" katsuki said as they walked back to Mina.

Mina smiled seeing _____ get it as _____ kissed Katsuki's cheek as a thank you.

He held the bag for her and they walked out meeting the others out there.

"Are we all done here?" Kirishima asked.

The guys had their own bags as everyone nods.

"Alright let's head back before it gets too dark." He says smiling as Denki and Sero lead the way.

______ leaned into Katsuki's side as they walked. Katsuki just had his free arm around her shoulder.

They walked down the street heading to the bus but ______ felt a sudden grab on her ass causing her to grip Katsuki's arm tightly as she stopped walking and turned around blocking her skirt pulling it back down to cover her immediately.

"HEY! What the hell!" She yelled seeing two older drunk looking men sitting at the steps to a building laugh. One guy pulled his hand away, he had sharpe nails and _____ could feel lingering pokes from his nails on her left ass cheek.

Katsuki looked at her as Sero, Mina, Denki and Kiri all stopped hearing her and looked over.

_____ backed up into Katsuki a bit disgusted.

"What happened?" Sero asked.

Katsuki could already tell by the way _____ was covering her own ass and immediately he grabbed one of the guys shirts pulling him up and punching him in the face.

"They touched me.." _____ said

Kirishima's eyes go wide.

Sero and Denki both also meeting by Katsuki's side all looking down at the two older men who had bloody noses because of Katsuki.

"Disgusting bastards." Katsuki said glaring.

Mina walked to_____ pulling her away

"..that did not feel good at all.." ____ said rubbing her butt.

Mina turned her lifting her skirt a tiny bit so only she was able to see, and saw red marks.

"He literally scratched you, what the hell!?" Mina glared looking over at the two men realizing the one who grabbed her had sharpe claw like nails.

Katsuki walked over.

"Are you okay?" He asked ______.

"..I guess so.." she said still a bit shaken.

There were only red scratch marks. So it wasn't too bad but it was still disgusting to her.

The boys walk back.

"You okay??"

"Ya I am, thanks. Let's just..go back" she said as they nod.

Katsuki looks at her..he wanted to check her but not in public and he especially wasn't going to lift up her skirt to check.

He just made her walk infront of him as they walk to the bus and get there. The seats all being full again. So they stood.

_____ stayed right infront of Katsuki the whole time.

She fought the urge not to rub her ass in public to not make it look weird but it stung.

It wasn't until they got back to the dorms where she moved to walk upstairs.

Katsuki followed her to her room.

"_____ are you sure you're alright? I swear if it really hurts I'll go back and find them-" Katsuki was saying but she just shook her head.

"No no don't worry, it just stings." She said and turned her back to the mirror in her room lifting her skirt as they both saw four scratch marks.

Katsuki blushed watching her casually lift her skirt with him there. He didn't know if he should look or not but he did.

His eyes looked right at the marks and glared as he walked over to her.

"Stay here I'll be back." He says to her and moved walking out of her room.

She was confused where he was going but let it be.

She just felt uncomfortable at the moment and just when to the bathroom to wash her ass with a towel first and went back to her room sitting down on her bed waiting for Katsuki.

When he came back he had a little box with him like a first aid kit and that made ______ laugh.

"Katsuki..I'm not dying you know?" She said as he just walking over after closing the door.

"He put his disgusting hands on you and hurt you. I don't know if he's infected or not and I'm not gonna let you just wash yourself and that be it. Let me put medicine on it." Katsuki said blushing gently.

______ blushed hearing him say those last words as she smiled.

"I..I can put it on myself" she said looking at him.

He just opened the kit having a medicine type of gel as he took that out.

"No I'm doing it."

"Katsu-"

She just looked at him seeing his eyes be serious about this.

She blushed looking away. "It's weird."

"Too fucking bad. Turn around." Katsuki said as he set the kit down just having the gel tube in his hand ready.

She looked at him her face red. She just glared but turned around slowly. Katsuki moved them to the bed.

He sat down and had her standing between his legs her ass facing him.

He blushed a faint red but wasn't trying to do anything just wanting to make sure she didn't get an infection. Tho he knew that wouldn't happen.

______ just lifted her skirt up Katsuki staring right at her ass a smirk growing as he had the best view he could possibly have.

He just grabbed the gel and started to slowly apply it to her soft skin..he took his time as ______ just stood there uncomfortably.

"It doesn't hurt?" He asked.

"No it doesnt, thanks" she said smiling turning around dropping her skirt as he nods.

He just put away the gel and grabbed a tissue wiping his finger as she just changed out of her shirt into a comfy one.

She took off her shoes but kept her skirt on not wanting to smudge the gel.

Katsuki walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek.

"Let's stay in your room, I don't want to leave you." He said to her.

She hugged him back nodding. "Can we watch a movie?"

He nods as she smiled both of them getting to her bed laying on their stomachs getting a movie on the phone ready, watching it together for the rest of the day.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
34.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
16.4K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...