Rise of the Dragon Sage (Sequ...

By Acero22

It has been two in a half years since Chiyo Senju had left the Village Hidden in the Leaves to train in the R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not An update!
Chapter 57
Fanart 💛
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Filler 1 (Happy birthday Chiyo!)
Filler 2 (Jealous)
Filler 2.5 (Jealous Part 2)
Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 36

901 28 8
By Acero22

Chiyo Pov

I sit high in a tree between the three teams my eyes closed in concentration. Come on who needs the most help, there! I block Guren's crystal sword with my katana just before she reaches Kakashi-nii, "You!" I smirk a little and kick her back, "Now where are you hiding Yukimaru!" I watch as Guren's anger seems to flare, "That's no business of yours."

"Oh yes it is it's because of me that he went over to your side, so its up to me to stop you from using him as some sort of tool." She punches the ground in anger, "As if you could understand!" Her anger seems to have a stronger hold on her right now as we easily block the crystal shuriken she was sending our way.

Naruto goes in for another attack but is quickly shut down, "You Senju I am ready to face you know." Her crystal style shoots out towards me but it collides with my wood style, "Kakashi go and help Sai with that big guy I've got this!" He goes without another word as I twist around the crystal spikes trying to close the distance between the both of us.

I jump in the air, why didn't she show all this power when we first met, "Crystal style: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon!"

Three pink Crystal dragons form behind her, shit!

"Lighting style: Rasengan!" The crystal dragons explode and I wince a little at the burns on my hand I really need to work on that. I twist my body around and avoid getting pieced by her red crystal just barely, she growls at me. "Damn it." I smile cheekily, "Oh don't feel bad it's hard to get the jump on me most of the time. Why don't you give it another go maybe you'll get lucky,"

"Do you really have to taunt her?"

"Yes yes I do."

I gather my chakra, "Dragon style: Dragon's breath!" Blue flames leave my mouth at a fast rate causing Guren to have to dodge. She does the same crystal jutsu using three dragons, "Why don't we finish this!" As they launch at me Shino's bugs stop them dead in there tracks, "About time Shino."

"May apologize Chiyo it seems to have taken a lot more chakra for me to preform that jutsu." I chuckle a little, "Well all that matters is that you've got it done." I step back and go to check on the others still keeping an eye on Shino, but he deserves a badass moment. I knee next to Kakashi-nii, "Hey are you okay." He gives me a close eye smile, "Just a few cuts and bruises I'll survive Imouto." I get behind Guren with Naruto using Chidori, "Your cornered Guren there's no where to run."

"Now tell us where Yukimaru is!" She looks at Naruto than me, "Why do you care...oh I see you want that boys power as well." I huff a little, "I hate to brake it to you but its not like that at all." Shino's bugs surround her so me and Naruto move in, she dodges Naruto. Kicking him away but my Chidori grazes her arm a little before she jumps away, "You little!"

She surrounds herself in crystal, Naruto and his clones attack it again and again with the Rasengan. I look at it annoyed, "All of you stand back please." They do as I ask as Touma's chakra covers my right arm, "Fire wind rasengan." I strike it braking threw the crystal but before my attack hits Guren mud gets in between us.

My eyes widen when a face forms in the mud, "I won't let you hurt Guren." I release the rasengan and form Chidori sending more of my lighting chakra than normal. He yells in pain, "Gureeennn!" Before the mud completely crumbles along with the crystal, I pant lightly looking at my slightly burnt hands. Man I really need to work on both of those rasengan's, Sakura's going to kill me.

"Chiyo are you okay?" I look at Naruto smiling faintly, "Ya but Guren got away, she was the key of finding out where Yukimaru is." I stand and face the others as Sai joins us, "All right lets split up and find her, Shino and Naruto you guys will move together. Sai your with me and Chiyo continue to cover all the teams your doing well but heal your hands." As soon as he says that I smile sheepishly as the others look at them, "Ya I need to work on some of my jutsu still."

I teleport away and find a high vantage point where I can still sense everyone chakra. Huh it seems Yamato has had the same idea seeing as his team has split up now as well. Hinata's chakra flares a little, but I don't move to help just yet seeing as Lee and Tenten have arrived there.

I frown when I sense Guren's chakra appear right in front of Lee and Tenten, she was hit pretty hard so why is she going in just like that? I appear in front of one of Guren's guys just before he gets to the barrier. "Chiyo." Naruto lands next to me along with Shino, "Go Shino." His bugs head straight for Guren, but to all of our surprise Isobu lets out a roar. "That damn turtle!"

Isobu jumps right out of the water, it's to dangers I need to get everyone out of here! "Wood style: Wood clone jutsu." My clones disperse grabbing everyone and teleporting them to the shore line, before I can leave Isobu hits me with one of its tails sending me flying across the lake. I cough a small amount of blood as Guren appears in front of me, "Seems like our plan worked your little sealing jutsu failed."

I growl, "You won't get away with this." They where about to make there get away when Isobu sends an attack directly at us. It washes me under the waves but luckily it takes me to the shore I lift my head up noticing Guren a few inches way from me. I look up towards a cliff noticing Yukimaru who looks at something behind me fearfully.

Shit its Isobu, I force myself up and grab Guren putting her on my back stare back at Isobu. His tail begins to lower towards us but before he can hit us Yukimaru unleashes his power. Guren begins to wake so I set her down trying my best not to collapse myself, "Where's Yukimaru!" I look back up the cliff again and she follows my gaze, how is he able to control him.

Guren slowly begins to stand, that's when Yukimaru collapses, "Guren go!" She looks at me surprised, "Wood style: Wood Dragon jutsu!" My wood dragon wraps around Isobu giving me enough time to jump up on the cliff as well.

I pant a little just when there's a sharp pain in my back, the guy from before kicks me over and goes to Guren. N-No I use the substitution jutsu and kick the guy back away from the two behind me, I grab Guren and Yukimaru jump away before Isobu slams into the wall. "So the famous Senju protects the enemy now." I hold my side collapsing on my knee's, "W-Why?" I look at Guren over my shoulder blood going down my chin, "Your important to Yukimaru Guren, you are his home." Yukimaru looks at me with teary eye's reminding me of Kasumi, "No not again."

"Yukimaru she's to hurt to move and she's the enemy you have to stop the Three-tails you have to protect Guren so she doesn't end up like this girl." I activate the dragons mark smirking at his wide eyes, "Don't underestimate me."

But much to my surprise Yukimaru runs to the edge, "I won't let it happen again!"

"Yukimaru get away from there!" Guren rushes over just as he collapses on his knee's, I rush in front of them. "Wood style: Unbreakable dome!" The wood cracks and splitter's a whole appearing right in front of me giving me a view of Isobu.

As he hits us again, my arms tremble with the amount of charka I'm putting into it, "Guren when I let this down grab him and go!" She looks at me and nods, I drop the jutsu letting them us the smoke to get away.

Isobu turns towards the, "Elemental Dragon's Breath!" The multicolor fire hits Isobu dead on turning his attention back towards me. I jump onto the water running around Isobu trying to come up with a plan, when Guren joins me again. "What the hell Guren you should be with Yukimaru!" She scoffs at me, "And let you die I'm only helping you so I don't owe you anything." I roll my eyes a little as we dodge another attack, "Crystal style: wild dancing shuriken!"

Isobu fires towards the shore and my eyes widen when I spot Yukimaru in a crystal, so he's going after him! "Guren I have an idea buy me time!" She nods as I start to gather all of my chakra, "Touma I need yours as well."

"Kid you haven't mastered this jutsu either your body I-!"

"I know Touma but I have to try Yukimaru reminds me of Kasumi." He grunts and his chakra start to bubble over me, "Wood style: wood golem!" I pant heavily shaking my head to get rid of the dizziness, Naruto runs passed Guren towards Yukimaru, "Guren go!" My golem runs towards Isobu and try my best to restrain it, "CHIYO!" I look down briefly, "Naruto protect Yukimaru!" He nods and runs off joining Guren, I turn my attention back to Isobu.

"Go for the eyes it's his weak spot." The dragon that was wrapped around my Golem wraps around Isobu giving me a hand to punch him in the eye, he roars in pain. One of his tails hits my golem and we stumble back, he dives under the water. I close my eyes trying to concentrate when Isobu jumps high out of the water.

My golem catches him barely and I throw him as far as I can panting heavily now, releasing the golem. "Well it seems the leaf isn't full of wimps." I wipe the blood from my nose as Guren puts my arm over her shoulder. But with my luck Isobu's tail shoots out of the water, ah crap...

The hear is Naruto yelling my name before everything goes black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
12.4K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...
71.8K 1.6K 36
Liliana Hatake: A girl whose mother was murdered by her older cousin. She was left with only her father, her two cousins, and her best friend Naruto...
57.7K 1.9K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...