An arranged journey to foreve...

By Arushisays_

Manik And Nandini , two people with different opinions, completely different nature but a heart of gold. The... More

Characters
Mansions and Manan Rooms
Part 1
request
PART 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part8
SORRY
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
COPYRIGHT
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
HEY!
Part 50
Part 51
UNBELIEVABLE!
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Help!
Part 75
Part 76
......
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Apologies!
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
happyy holiii❤️
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
HAPPY CENTURY
Part 101
102
103
104
105
106
A piece of my heart ✨
107
108
109
110
111
congratss
112
113
heyyy
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123

Part 14

4K 264 20
By Arushisays_

The day for Kaira. Naira was getting ready in her room. All others were ready . Manik , Abhimanyu and Cabir were looking after last minute preparations. Nandini was with Naira. 

Naira: Di Kartik kaisa lag raha hoga, wait jaate jaate stage pe pahochne se pehle, what if I slip? Embarassing hoga na . How will I keep my hands while walking? Neeche dekh ke chalu kya?

Nandini: Oh shut up, stop behaving lunatic. We will dance and walk...Koi sad song nahi bajega . Itna conscious nahi ho. Anyways I will always be there with u na.

Naira: Hmmmmmmm Yo 

Ishita, Raman and Abhimanyu joined them. The family would miss Naira cause they will Kartik, Naira will shift to L.A while Nandini would be just beside them. Naira will definitely be missed.

They all were crying consoling each other. Manik called Nandini to call for Abhimanyu as his phone was not reachable.

Manik: Nandini Is Abhimanyu there?

Cause Nandini cried, her voice was a bit hoarse.

Nandini: Yeah Manik...bheju?

Manik: Hmmm baraat aa gayi so sab aa jao...tum ro rahi ho?

Nandini: Umm nahi vo bas emotional ho gayi..I am fine

Manik: Accha hmmm okay send them down.

They cut the call.

Manik knew he can't do much about this cause its natural for her to cry on her sister's wedding. Though he decided to make sure he is beside her.

Nandini informed others and they all went down.

Naira: I will miss you di.

Nandini: I will miss u too darling..  ro mat na ab please.

The sisters talked for a while when someone came up to call them. 

As soon as they were told to go, Nandini noticed Naira getting conscious again.

She held her hands and they went out. Abhimanyu, Cabir, Manik and a cousin of theirs held the canopy for them. Manik and Nandini pass a smile to each other. Manik did not fail to notice how pretty his girl was looking in the red lehanga selected by him. And also he did not fail to notice tears in her eyes. 

Nandini:

Manik:

Naira held Nandini's hands tighter and Navya was with her on the other side. Nandini passed Naira a smile and asked her to move. Abhimanyu asked Nandini about Naira and she told him, she was emotional but Nandini handled her. 

They descended down and Din Shagna Da started. Nandini signalled something to Abhimanyu and Bhangda song started. All the three girls started dancing including Naira. Ishita and Nyonika joined them. Abhimanyu was admiring his sisters. Manik was continuously looking at Nandini. She was sad but still she did not want any one else to be sad. She was smiling for her family, for her sister. In all this Navya was being stared upon too. CABIR. Cabir and Navya were good friends now but it was something more. Something developed. 

They were all enjoying. Kartik and Naira were on the stage now. Rituals started. Half the wedding was done. Some rituals and pheras were left when Manik asked Nandini to join him on the terrace. Nandini agreed cause she knew if she watched the wedding more, she will burst out crying.

Manik and Nandini hand in hand walked up the terrace which had  a beautiful jungle view.

Nandini: Beautiful.

Manik was just looking at her face which was looking more beautiful in the moonlight.

Nandini had her hands entwined with Manik and she held it tighter now.

They were facing each  other.

Manik: Nandini , I am not very expressive and u know that. I am glad I have you cause you understand me even before I say anything. I know its too early and our marriage has been fixed around a week before but I don't know how, when where this happened but it did.  And being with a girl like you, falling in love in a day is possible too. I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO. I can't afford to lose you , I want you by my side forever. We are getting married I know and I also know this is meant to be. We are meant to be. I love you. 

Manik was waiting for Nandini to say anything and he thought he made it awkward.

Manik: Nandini see u don't have to answer ryt now like it's

And before he continues, he was taken in a tight hug. Nandini's hands around his shoulders and head on his chest. 

Nandini: I love you tooo Manik. I LOVE YOU. 

Manik was not able to believe his ears.

Fireflies surrounded them, it started raining, fairy lights just increased the beauty of the moment. Flowers around them due to winds happening. They were being blessed by heavens. Stars and fireflies together ,  Manan together.

 Manik put his hands around Nandini's waist too. His head on her head. They were hugging each other. Manik kissed her forehead. 

Nandini looked up, eyes in eyes and lips coming close. Manik asked for Nandini's permission through her eyes. Nandini blinked her eyes. They fused their lips, their first kiss after the confession of their love. A kiss as sweet and as pleasant as the purest souls who were one now. After few minutes when Manik sensed her out of breath, he broke the kiss, they were smiling looking at each other. Manik kissed her forehead when they heard Cabir and Navya.

Navya: Yaha vahi hua hain jo ham soch rahe hain? 

Nandini smiled at her.

Navya: Woohooo I am so happy for u guys. And she hugged Nandini tight.

Cabir hugged Manik. They congratulated Manan.

Cabir: Accha you guys phere shuru hone wale hain.. Come down and much to you relief, Aunty ne bola hain if the clothes are heavy, change into something light. Vaise bhi bheege hue h..Nice and they left chuckling.

Nandini and Manik left for their rooms and changed. Nandini wore a red suit set while Manik wore a red kurta.

They both reached the mandap when they got to know Navya had already told everyone. They were taken into tight tight hugs and bunches of congratulations. Naira without caring about anyone around hugged her sista tight. Nandini was shocked but she hugged her too.

Nandini took Naira up so that she could change into a saree which she is supposed to wear for pheras and vidaai later as they have to go to Udaipur and it is not possible to travel in that Lehanga.

They came down after a while.

Pheras started . Manik and Nandini were standing a bit out of the crowd .

Manik back hugged Nandini with his chin on her shoulders. Nandini had her hands on his hands which were on her waist and they were just looking at Kaira. 

Manik: We don't even know our wedding date yet .

Nandini: As soon as we reach Mumbai we will.

Manik: I know... I am excited.

Nandini: Excited ?

and she looked at him still being it the hug.

Nandini: Not like other typical husbands who love their bachelor life?

Manik: I  love you more na.

And they chuckled.

Kaira were husband and wife now.

All for today. Done with Kaira:)

A phase completed.

*I am lot better now* thankyou to all of u for all the love u guys shower on this story.

Follow me on my insta
@_arushi13_

And DM me there to lemme know u guys follow my story. 🙂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 825 7
Manik Malhotra the only son of a billionaire. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth but life wasn't easy for him. Though he has everything but...
24.5K 2.6K 20
Sometimes our outer image often conflicts with our inner characteristics. An introvert, shy and silent person doesn't need to always have a conventio...
183K 12.4K 51
Manik a rich businesss tycoon is all about lust and passion while Nandini is all about fun and dominance in her life. Manik hates hearing a no and l...
2.5K 235 9
Nandini is the CEO and Founder of NN Industries and is a very professional and calm person. She will think 100 times before making a decision. Manik...