Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

shadow1dark2night tarafından

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... Daha Fazla

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 12

7.7K 207 226
shadow1dark2night tarafından

The next morning _____ woke up being in Katsuki's arms.

She smiled softly just cuddling more into his warm body.

He tightened his arms around her in his sleep causing her to blush feeling his strong arms squeezing her tight.

She was dying in happiness squeezing him back having her face buried in his chest.

They stayed like that for a couple more hours before a knock went off at _____'s door.

"________!! Get uppp! I said we're having a girls day today and I need to get you before Bakugou does." Mina's voice was heard.

_____'s eyes went wide as she sat up.

Katsuki just yawned rubbing his eyes seeing her sit up.

"Wha-" he was trying to ask but ____ covers his mouth.

"_____!!! Get upp I can hear you moving in there." Mina said from behind the door.

"She can't know that you're here." ____ whispered to Katsuki.

He yawned. "Why not?" He whispered back stretching his arms.

"_____!!" Mina called out impatient.

"Ok ok give me a second to look decent." ______ said to Mina.

_____ just grabbed Katsuki's arm pulling him off the bed and shoving him in her closet.

Katsuki just looked at her confused.

"Why the hell do I have to hide!?" He whispered yelling at her.

"Because there's no way I'm having that convo with Mina! If she tells Aizawa we're both screwed." _____ said glaring as she shut the door in his face.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but she was right. Mr.Aizawa would probably move her to a different floor or out of the dorm.

He looked in the closet he was standing in. It was pretty big she had a tiny dresser in there. Katsuki hesitated before exploring as he opened one of the drawers and immediately closed them seeing panties.

He blushed red..he opened it again peaking before hearing the door open and he closed it again.

____ just fixed her tank top and walked to the door opening it as Mina walked in glaring looking around the room.

"Why'd you take so long??" She asked suspicious.

"I..uh..slept naked?" _____ said as Mina looked at her.

"Oh, okay! Well get dressed, you remember that cafe I wanted to go with you, but Bakugou stole you from me? I Wanna go to that. Also there's this new store we can go to, it has super cute clothes!" Mina said smiling.

"Ya ok we'll go." _____ said smiling nervously since Mina was near the closest.

Katsuki just covering his mouth to stay silent.

Mina looked over at her bed but then saw a phone on the bed side table.

"Hey who's phone is this??" Mina asked walking to it picking it up and _____'s eyes widen.

"UH-"

"It's Bakugou's, why do you have his phone?? OMG did you steal it?? Hehe let's go through it!" Mina said sitting on the bed.

______ had no idea how to save this. She could feel Katsuki burning in the closet.

"Uhhh how about we don't?" ____ said taking the phone from Mina.

"Boring. Anyway why do you even have it?" Mina asked as she leaned back into ______'s bed.

"Uh...um..because I didn't have my own phone....and He let me use his to...to watch movies on..?" _____ said in hope she'll believe her.

"Oh..OH! That reminds me I have your phone!! Let me go bring it." Mina said getting up.

"No no that's fine just give it to me when we go to the cafe." _____ said smiling.

"Alright, oh by the way while I'm here. Even though ill make you talk about it at the cafe I just wanna know...What happened between you and Bakugou?? That kiss looked intense! Look I have the picture" Mina said showing _____ as _____ just blushed.

"...Uh.."

"Are you two dating now?? Cause that's so cute! I never imagined Bakugou dating but with you it's perfect. He took you to his room right?? What'd you guys do?" Mina asked smirking at _____.

______'s face turned red.

"W-we did nothing!...didnt know you were such a creep Mina." _____ smiled saying.

Mina smiled. "Only for you." The girls laughed as Katsuki just got annoyed being stuck in the closet.

"But seriously are you two a thing now? You guys would be the first couple in our group!" Mina said smiling.

"...no..we're not a thing."

"What really? But you guys kissed!"

_____ blushed looking away hating the fact that Katsuki was in the room too.

"I'm pretty sure the guy has to ask the girl to date. Or the other way around and that hasn't happened yet..." _____ said.

Mina smiled wide. "HAHA YOU SAID YET! So you gonna ask him??? I can imagine, 'Bakugou will you be my boyfriend' I need to be there when it happens!" Mina said jumping excitedly.

_____ blushed red...MINAAAA SHUT IT

"R-right.." _____ said as Mina smiled.

"Let's leave in an hour! Come to my room when you're ready to go." Mina said smiling as _____ nods.

Mina ran out as Katsuki opened the closet door.

He looked over at _____ a faint blush on his face.

She looked at him and then looked away.

"Just go back in" she said shooing him with her hand as she covered her face embarrassed as he laughed.

He walked over to her smirking as he pulled her hand away from her face.

"I wanna hear it. You already know my answer to the question so come on." Katsuki said smirking down at her.

She blushed red and turned around away from him.

"Like hell! I have no questions to ask." She said crossing her arms.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked smiling.

"Totally...but if you have any questions be my guest." She said looking at him with the corner of her eye.

Katsuki smirked walking closer to her again.

"Oh I got many questions, but I'll take my time." He said holding her to face him as she blushed.

Katsuki just leaned down kissing her lips. Pulling away a tiny bit having his lips hovering hers.

"______, be my girlfriend." He said looking at her as she looked at his big red eyes.

She blushed crazy at his confidence.

"That wasn't really a question was it-" she was saying but he kissed her lips again.

"I was talking-"

he kissed her again.

"Kat-"

And again.

He smirked. "There's only one word you need to say." He tells her. "And I won't stop kissing you till I hear it." He says.

"Is-"

He kissed her again as she just laughed.

She quickly covered his mouth with her palm.

"Ok fine. I'll be your girlfriend. Only if you'll be my boyfriend.." she said blushing as he smirked against her palm pulling her hand away and just grabbing her waist and pulling her even close kissing her again.

This time not pulling away.

She laughed against his lips just kissing him back but having to force him to stop.

"I have to get ready.." _____ said as he glared. "Do you really have to go?" He asked as she nods.

"You can have a boys day with Kiri, Sero and Denki." _____ said in hopes to make him happy but he just gave her the 'funny real funny' look.

She kissed his lips again then his cheek before moving walking to her closet.

Katsuki blushed again watching her open the drawer in the dresser.

He just looked away.

"wear the red one." He said aloud on accident. His eyes went wide as she looked over at him.

"How'd you know there's a red on- omg..did you go through my-..KATSUKI YOU PERVERT!" She yelled as he just avoided her eyes.

"I was curious! You can't blame me! You're the one who shoved me in there." He said in defense.

She blushed and shook her head starting to laugh.

"Oh my goddd you're unbelievable. But I will wear the red one."

"Really??" He asked looking at her his mood changing as he felt good hearing that.

"Ya. But you don't get to see anything so get out of my room." She said shooing him off.

"Not even..a peak?"

"You've done enough peaking now go." She said as he sighed.

"Ya ya, come to me before you guys leave" he said walking close to her and kissing her cheek before walking out of her room.

_____ blushed smiling and grabbed the red one just starting to change.

***
She walked to Mina's room but before they left she went to Katsuki letting him know they were going.

Mina watched the two as Katsuki glared at her. He just kissed _____s cheek before they left.

_____ blushed as Mina was smiling wide.

The two just leave UA walking to the cafe.

"I seriously cant believe you guys like eachother. It's amazing." Mina said as they walk into the cafe and sit down.

"Ya..hey I talked to him about dating and..well we're dating." ____ said as Mina looked at her.

"YESS OMGG I need to find a man to go on double dates with you now!" Mina said.

"You got Kiri don't you?" _____ asked causing Mina to turn even more pink.

"Kirishimas just a friend.." Mina said as ____ rolls her eyes. "Right of course."

The girls order pastries and coffee just chatting all throughout the day. Mina giving _____ her phone back as she saw multiple old texts.

They spent a couple hours at the cafe before getting up to leave as the two walked around the streets.

"Hey! Let's go to that store I heard it has amazing outfits!" Mina said as they walked inside.

The girls look at every single pair of clothes the store had spending 3 hours in there alone.

Mina bought 2 outfits while ____ got 1 in the end.

They walked out as they yawned. "I donttt wanna go back" Mina whined.

"Ya..me too..but I miss Katsuki soo let's move it." _____ said smiling as Mina groaned as they walked down the street.

It got around 7pm as they walked back into UA and back to the dorms.

Mr.Aizawa was there talking with Iida.

"Oh ______, there you are I need to speak to you." Mr.Aizawa said.

She nods, Mina took ______'s bag as Mr.Aizawa pulled her aside, away from the other students.

"I talked with the Commissions about your visit with Akaguro... They have mixed feelings about letting you see him-"

"What?" She cut him off. Just looking at Mr.Aizawa not believing his words.

"______..they said until you show signs of being good and improvement in your grades then they'll consider-"

"What!?" She glared her entire mood changing now.

Katsuki walked downstairs with Denki Sero and Kirishima as they were going to get some snacks but he stopped when he saw _____.

He looked to Mina.

"What are they talking about?" Katsuki asked as she shrugged.

"You promised me I'd get to see him!" She glared.

"No I didn't promise anything-"

"You said if I followed all your rules I'd get to see him! I haven't done anything bad! I was fucking kidnapped and I stayed by your dumb side how can they not trust me!? What do they think I'm gonna do during a small visit!?" ______ yelled getting mad.

Her voice being loud enough for the other students to hear.

"_____ I'll get All Might to talk to them but my hands are tied. I can't do anything else..it's not up to me" Mr.Aizawa said as she looked down her hands in a fist.

"The damn league promised me we'd get him and part of me believed it. Yet I still stayed by the Heroes. I don't get what else you want from me..and until you find out what the fuck it is then dont talk to me about this." _____ glared at him.

She just walked off being too pissed off to even looking at the others watching her.

Mr.Aizawa sighed rubbing between his eyes as Katsuki just followed her upstairs.

"Hey! Hey what's going on?" Katsuki asked following her to her room.

"...all I want is to see him..it's been months Katsuki! How have I not gained their trust! I haven't done anything wrong!" ______ said tears starting to form.

He froze seeing her teary eyes and just moved hugging her.

"..I don't know why they won't let you-"

"Ive done everything right! I didn't HURT anyone! I didn't KILL anyone! I didn't side with the damn league of Villains! I listened and followed all the rules here at UA! What else am I suppose to do?! If that wasn't enough what is!?" She yelled getting upset.

"_____..-"

"I don't know what else to do.." she said covering her face. "He's the only one I can talk to and now they've taken that away from me! I'm gonna go crazy Katsuki! I want to see him!" She said as he just stayed silent.

"...look I get he raised you and you care about him..but.. he is still a Villain. It makes sense for them to think you're one t-" Katsuki stopped talking. He realized he fucked up.

He looked at her seeing her hurt expression as she pulled away.

"______ wait that's not what I mean. You're not a Villain I don't see you as that-"

"..get out" she said and looked away moving away from him.

"______ come on I didn't mean it like that!"

"But you were so certain to say it." She said glaring at him. The look in her eyes broke him. She looked betrayed.

"____.."

"Did you not fucking hear me!? I said get out! You shouldn't be talking to Villains Katsuki. That's not Heroic of you right?" She said pissed off now.

"You're not a Villain I didn't mean it like that! Just listen to me!"

"If you don't leave I will. And I won't fucking come back this time." She said as he froze hesitating.

She just glared at him until he looked down.

"I'm sorry.." he said and just turned walking out. He knew not to push his limits but her leaving wasn't gonna sit right with him.

He just closed the door and she covered her mouth not to make noise, tears falling from her eyes immediately.

It was killing her to hear him call her a Villain..the one person she started to like outcasted her with that word..

And she knew Katsuki..he hated Villains with a passion..and she knew he wouldn't have said that if he didn't believe it..her mind was messed up and she just sat on the ground.

...he really sees me as a Villain..

***
Finally some angst.

Like and Comment!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

403K 11.7K 31
Midnight, a pro hero loved by many, was your sister. She taught you everything, but you could see through her lies. She was weak, and all she cared a...
1.5K 101 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
8.8K 540 114
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
178 0 23
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...