Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 11

8.4K 238 296
By shadow1dark2night

Both stopped kissing.

____ and Katsuki looked down the stairs seeing Kirishima and Mina with Mina holding a phone, taking a picture.

"Oh..my..god..." Mina said as both Katsuki and ______ blushed red.

____ turned her head hiding it in Katsuki's chest as Katsuki glared at them blushing.

"What the hell are you two doing!?" He yelled.

"Us?! Look at you! Haha! Congrats man." Kirishima said smiling as he and Mina laughed.

"Oh god..." ____ said as she blushed feeling embarrassed.

"She hasn't even had a day to rest and you're already snatching her?? Since when did you two become so damn touchy!" Mina asked walking up with Kiri.

"None of your damn business!" Katsuki said as _____ looked at Mina seeing her smirk.

"Come on Mina let's leave the two love birds alone. They clearly don't have a room to go too." Kirishima teased smiling as Katsuki blushed glaring at him.

He just grabbed ______'s hand and walked her to his room.

Mina just waving at _____ as her eyes went wide Katsuki just dragging her.

⚠️ [smut. smut. smut.] ⚠️

Katsuki closed the door behind them.

He and ____ just stood there as they were both blushing.

He looked at her seeing her avoid his eyes.

He blushed even more, but she then looked up at him.

"...can we do it again?" She asked catching him off guard as he looked down to her.

A smirk growing on his lips as he walked close to her.

Her back was already against the door he just grabbed her jaw and pulled her close kissing her lips again.

_____ smiled against his lips. It felt so right, she wraps her arms around Katsuki's neck pulling him even closer as they deepen the kiss.

He had his hands on her waist squeezing her gently as they started to make out. He pushed his tongue into her mouth exploring everything he could.

The more soft moans he heard from her the tighter his hands got.

They didn't pull away for a while just enjoying each other's mouth.

______ gripped the back of his hair tightly and finally turned her head to the side to pull away from the make out.

She was breathing heavily having her forehead against his chest.

Katsuki pants as he smirked down at her.

A faint blush on her cheeks as she looked at him.

He just kissed her cheek then grabbed the back of her neck before leaning down and kissing her neck.

_______ wasn't expecting any of this but she couldn't complain since it felt perfect.

Katsuki kissed down her neck grabbing her arm and stepping back as he led her towards his bed.

She followed as if she was hypnotized.

He sat down on the bed and she sat in his lap her legs going around his waist.

Katsuki just looked at her admiring her features.

She blushed looking away. "Don't look at me like that.." she said.

He smiled. "Why not? I love my view" he says causing her face to erupt.

He smiles seeing her get red as he pulled her closer. Having his hands on her hips.

"...______" Katsuki said looking at her.

She looked back at him now. He blushed but looked down between them before meeting her gaze.

"I..I'm sorry. I could've saved you. But I depended on others to do that..I won't make that mistake ever again." Katsuki said looking at her.

______ smiles softly. "..I won't lie to you Katsuki. I did join the League out of spite..I got so mad that I was left behind again but well..clearly you see I'm not with them." _____ said "I won't hold it against you, it wasn't your fault."

"It was I-"

"It wasn't."

"..."

_____ just looked at him as he looked down.

She smiles and caress's his cheek making him look at her.

"...you don't need to be upset. I'm fine now. Honestly I'm perfect I can't ask for a better end to my day." _____ said as Katsuki just wrapped his arms around her.

He buried his face into her neck as she smiled hugging him, playing with his hair.

"Katsuki..?"

"Ya?"

She hesitated but hugged him tightly closing her eyes.

He could tell what she wanted to say but even he knew it was way to early to say it.

He just moved and laid down on the bed with her, moving to having her under him.

She looked up at him as Katsuki had a gentle look.

A look he's never shown. ____ blushed at him feeling his gaze.

He leaned down and just kissed her cheek moving to kiss her lips again.

_____ closed her eyes just melting back into the kiss.

Katsuki moved his hands down her body.

______ just gripped the back of his hair between her fingers.

Katsuki moved his lips past her lips to her jaw then down to her neck. Leaving gentle kisses across her neck and collar bone until he found her sweet spot making her grip his arms tightly with her nails.

He smirked and just started to suck on that one spot focusing his lips there. Hearing her soft moans as he sucked on her skin leaving his mark as if he was claiming her.

Katsuki pulled away to admire his art as he smirked licking his lips.

He had his hand on her shirt gripping it as she looked at him.

His eyes were the question themselves. Wanting to take it off.

She nods softly to him sitting up as he helped her remove her shirt.

He stared blushing as she sat there under him with only her bra on.

"..." Katsuki looked away blushing as he glared at the ground not wanting her to feel uncomfortable.

She smiled at his reaction. "You don't need to look away. I don't mind.." she said turning his head back to face hers.

He hesitated. She just kissed his lips again before taking his hand and placing it on her right breast.

Even with the bra on Katsuki was getting turned on so easily. He kissed her back his hand squeezing and feeling how soft her breast was.

_____ shivered a bit the feeling being overwhelming even by a gentle squeeze, she wrapped her arms around him deepening the kiss.

Katsuki moved his hands behind her and struggled for a while before taking off her bra.

She let go of him as she pulled it off around her arms as Katsuki took the chance to look at them.

His face turning even more red, he could feel himself getting hard.

_____ blushed feeling way to exposed but let it be seeing Katsuki's reaction.

"You're awfully quiet. That's a first." _____ said blushing.

He smiled at her. "... no words are needed to describe how I feel..they're perfect." He said reaching for one of her breasts as he held it perfectly in his palm squeezing it softly as she tensed up.

He pinched her tits between his two fingers seeing her reaction as she tried not to make a sound to it but it wasn't easy and Katsuki loved that.

He leaned down and kissed her lips as he had both hands on both breasts twisting and pinching her tits more.

"I want to hear you..don't hold it in" he whispered against her lips making her even more aroused.

He started to tease her tits with his hand before moving down and putting his lips on her breasts.

Kissing around them both before he kissed her tit nibbling on it and sucking it causing her to moan tilting her head back in pleasure.

Katsuki smirked hearing each of her moans, he continued to pleasure her as her body shivered in delight.

She pulled on his hair as he then kissed down the center of her breasts kissing her scars and then down to her belly button and above her skirt.

Katsuki looked up at her. He hesitated before sitting up and looking down at the girl. He smiled at her as she blushed.

She covered her face from him and turned her body to face down in his bed as she laid on her stomach hiding from him.

Katsuki just watched her turn under him as he looked down at her skirt seeing it raised as he blushed.

He was already straddled on her hips so when she turned her ass hit his crotch.

"Where'd you go?" He asked smiling seeing her bare back.

Katsuki moved and laid his chest against her back as he moved his arms under her breasts just kissing her back shoulder.

_____ blushed smiling enjoying his warmth against her.

The two stayed in that position cuddling close together.

______ moved, turning around to face Katsuki as she just hugged him tightly closing her eyes.

Katsuki smiled holding her close against his body. He rubbed her back up and down keeping her warm in his arms.

Neither of them talking, but that alone said so much.

🛑 [end of smut.] 🛑

***
_____ stayed with Katsuki for the rest of the day.

Mina and Kiri kept quiet about the two kissing. Mina expected them to like each other but Kirishima had no idea Katsuki had feelings..at all

It got to around 10pm.

_____ had her bra and shirt back on already.

Katsuki laid on the bed watching her dress as she looked down at him and smiled.

"Let's go down, I'm hungry" she said as he just nods. It was late but they haven't had anything.

He just took her hand in his and walked out of the room.

Downstairs the main room's lights were on.

Izuku, Shoto, Mineta, Momo and Shoji were all down there just on their phones.

______ and Katsuki just walked to the fridge as she looked inside seeing absolutely nothing.

She frowned. Katsuki glared.

"Who the hell ate my ramen?!" He yelled glaring at the group who were sitting on the couch.

They all looked at him then to Mineta.

Mineta froze slurping the noodles. "Oops.."

Katsuki's eye twitched.

"You damn-"

"I didn't know it was yours!! Plus it looks really good. Couldn't help myself." Mineta said. "You should label it next time."

Katsuki got to him and grabbed his face throwing him aside.

"You finished it all!?" Katsuki yelled.

"I-it was g-good." Mineta said his face against the wall.

Katsuki glared.

"You can have the rest of my soba. I'm done eating." Shoto said. His plate was just on the coffee table infront of him.

______ walked over and looked down at the bowl Katsuki was holding with no ramen left.

Katsuki glared but took Shoto's plate.

"It's cold." Katsuki said.

"I only like it cold.." Shoto said back.

Katsuki looked down at _____ as she looked up at him.

"Do you want me to heat it up?" He asked her.

"I don't think I'll wait...gimmie" she said as Katsuki hands it to her. She smiled and sat down on the couch next to Momo.

Before she could eat Katsuki took the chopsticks that Shoto used and walked to the kitchen getting her new ones.

She took them and just started to eat. Katsuki sat down next to her as she just ate listening to Izuku and Shoji talk about the Hero festival.

"What's a hero festival??" _____ asked looking at them.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A HERO FESTIVAL IS!?" Izuku asked looking at her in disbelief.

"Not really, but it sounds familiar." She said just eating.

Izuku shook his head not understanding how she didn't know.

"It's a stupid festival the cities hold for every hero, old or new. It's not even close there's still about a year till it comes. Why are you so excited about it deku?" Katsuki asked as he looked at Izuku.

"Because we get go! I over heard All Might talking about it. We'll get our own section" Izuku said smiling wide.

"Really? That's amazing." Momo said smiling as Izuku nods.

_____ just finished Shoto's soba leaning forward putting it back onto the coffee table as she then leaned back into Katsuki.

They were sitting very close to eachother.

Katsuki's arm was around her as she rests her head on his shoulder.

They stayed downstairs for a while before heading back upstairs.

_____ looked over at Katsuki getting to the top of the stairs. "Katsuki can you stay with me tonight?" ____ asked as he looks at her and smiles.

He nods.

"Let me get my phone and I'll come" he said as she nods.

He walked to his room as she walked to hers.

_____ just put on a tank top and shorts as she went to brush her teeth.

When she got back to her room she found Katsuki already inside on her bed as he scrolled through his phone.

"Hey is my phone at UA?..or is it still at the camp?" She asked walking over to him.

"It's with Mina." Katsuki said as she just nods. She sat down next to him and just hugs him tightly pushing him down to lay down as the two cuddle close.

She rests her head on his chest as Katsuki had his arm around her and held his phone with his free hand as they both watch him scroll through media for the rest of the night before falling asleep.

***
Angst angst angst!
I want to ruin lives.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
330 2 40
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
16.3K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...