Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 10

8K 258 394
By shadow1dark2night

Izuku and Mr.Aizawa spoke to the entire class about ______.

"Wait what!? So she's alive! Thank god!" Mina said.

"But..why was she at your mission?" Uraraka asked Izuku.

Izuku looked at Mr.Aizawa.

"Eri informed us that she was with a man who she described as black hair, tall, and patches of purple skin-" Mr.Aizawa was saying.

"You don't mean Dabi..right?" Shoto asked looking at him the class looked at Aizawa as he just nods.

"If she was with him does that mean she..wait what does that mean!? Why didn't she come back with you, were they keeping her back?" Iida asked.

Katsuki stayed silent....she's alright..

"I don't know what she's doing. She said she'll be back at UA soon. We can only take that two ways. As a threat or she's coming back herself." Mr.Aizawa said hesitantly.

"No she would never side with the league!" Momo said.

"We can't be sure-" Mr.Aizawa says.

"Like hell! She's better then that. She even told us that Akaguro told her not to join the league, so that's a bigger reason she wouldn't!" Katsuki finally yelled.

"Ya it's ______...she's better then that" Mina said to Aizawa..

"If she isn't then we need to prepare ourselves. We don't know if she leaked any information to the League. I'm sorry. I care for her too but I need to look at the bigger picture as your teacher." Mr.Aizawa said glaring hating it.

They stayed silent.

Katsuki was just relieved with the information that she was alright.

It bothered him so much.. he was shitting himself when the League took him but he would never admit that..and it was only easy because ____ was with him.. but for her she's all alone..she really is strong.

***
______ stared at Dabi.

He stared back.

"How are you even alive?" She finally asked.

He looked at her weirdly. "The hell is that suppose to mean?"

"I mean you're skin it's all...you know...is it rotten or..?"

"It's burnt."

"Oh damn..how did that happen?" She asked

He glared. "None of your Damn business."

"Oh come on, I'm locked in a room with you. With nothing to do. I'm hurt, Shigaraki doesn't trust me to be by myself. So you have to keep me entertained." _____ said as he rolled his eyes.

"I should've let Toga watch you" Dabi said.

"Please no. I prefer you. So you gonna tell me or should I keep guessing?" ____ asked looking at him.

He turned away ignoring her.

"Alright I'll guess. Mmm you were burned byyyy a Hero?- Oh hey why are you even a Villain? Shiggy said you joined because of my dad right? I highly doubt you care about worthy or unworthy heroes so what's your plan?" _____ asked

"I don't have a plan."

"Oh come on every Villain has a plan."

"Well I don't."

"So you're just a basic follower?"

"Just because I don't have a plan doesn't mean shit! Maybe I do have a plan but I don't want to tell you." Dabi said glaring annoyed by her.

She smirked moving closer to sit by him on the couch.

"Spill. I wanna know everything." She said smiling at him.

He looked at her glaring.

"The fact that you think I'd tell you is foolish."

"Sooo you DO have a secret plan?? Hmm I wonder if shiggy knows about it." _____ teases.

Dabi grabbed her neck shoving her down on the couch as he hovered above her.

"Wow didn't know you were so kinky." She said as he blushed at her comment.

He just let go of her and got off the couch.

"Stay in this damn room." Dabi said glaring as he left the room.

_____ just watched as he left. She laid back on the couch.

"Heeeey he never answered my question" she said groaning now bored.

Dabi just stood infront of the door..

He blushed hating how easily she made him lose control.

...if I told her...everything I've done till now would have been ruined... he thought to himself..everything..

He just stayed infront of the door to make sure she didn't escape.

***
At night Katsuki sat in bed. He didn't like _____ being away..he's been using the "she was taken with me of course I care" phrase as an excuse to explain his feelings but..it wasn't that..he felt different about this. He really missed her..

He hasn't stopped thinking about the night they spent together...his arms around her..and her arms around him..he missed it so much. He already could tell his feelings were taking over. He knew the girl for only a month and she did all that to him within days..

He laid down in bed staring at the ceiling.
He closed his eyes...ill get you back.

***
Two days went by, Class 1-A went out of UA and to a training base to work on their quirks.

They were all in their hero costumes and were allowed to run through the courses and fight to save dummies.

Kurogiri stalked them and went back to Shigaraki.

"They're out of UA..only Eraserhead is with them." Kurogiri said to Shigaraki.

_____ looked up hearing that. "That Midoryia kid is there right?" Shigaraki asked as Kurogiri nods to him.

"Get ready all of you. Prepare a Nomu, I'm throwing it in." Shigaraki said glaring. "Toga Twice Spinner. You three are to take care of the students. Leave Midoryia for me. Dabi and _____ you two take care of Eraserhead." Shigaraki tells them.

Dabi just nods. _____ nods softly.

She looked down...it's happening..

They waited a few minutes before going through the portal.

The training bases lights went out.

Class 1-A all stopped moving.

The alarm rang.

The entire class stayed frozen no one knowing what was going on.

Shigaraki laughed and looked down at the class and Mr.Aizawa.

"We meet again UA." Shigaraki said.

"Shigaraki!" Mr.Aizawa said glaring.

"It's the league! How did they find us!?" Denki yelled.

"WHERES _______!?" Katsuki yelled blasting up at Shigaraki.

"Bakugou! Stay back!" Mr.Aizawa ordered.

Katsuki was right infront of Shigaraki, no one moved.

Katsuki was glaring into his soul.

"Ah that's right, you still don't know. She's back to her old roots. She's with me. Isnt that right ______?" Shigaraki said smirking as the portal opened even more and Dabi pushed her out gently so she moved.

Katsuki looked over seeing her. His expression changing seeing her alright.

"______..." Katsuki said as her eyes soften seeing him.

"Katsuki..I-"

"She took my offer. And that same offer still stands for you Bakugou. Join us." Shigaraki said.

Katsuki froze and looked at _____.

"Y-you took his offer? You're with them!?" He yelled confused.

The entire class were quiet listening to that.

Mr.Aizawa glaring.

"_____ what the hell is going on?!"

..dammit I need to keep this act up but they can't possibly think I'm REALLY with the league..

"It's true. All my life Heroes have proven to be nothing but a nuisance. You proved my point when you all left me to die. None of you came back for me! And to think I called you friends. The league have promised me much more then any of you. Sorry but it's over." _____ said looking at them all then to Katsuki.

Her words said one thing but her eyes said another and he could tell.

"So be it.." Mr.Aizawa said. It broke his heart hearing that but there was nothing he could do.

Shigaraki smirked. "Kill them all" and immediately the Villains ran after the class.

_____ ditched Dabi and just went to fight Katsuki who was infront of Shigaraki still.

She cut her thigh getting her blood to created a board that shoved him far away from everyone else as she went to him.

He got up and stared at her shaking his head. "I'm not going to fight you.._____ this is a joke right!?" Katsuki asked freaked out.

______ just smiled.

She blasted him to a place where no one can see behind the wall.

She just runs to him and hugs him tightly.

Katsuki froze not expecting it, thinking she was going to hit him.

"They want to find All For One's location and to free every Villain captured. I don't know their true intentions but it won't be good..Shigaraki wants Izuku killed and I don't know why" _____ said all of that to him within that second as she pulled away from him.

He looked at her and she then slapped him.

Katsuki's eyes go wide.

"Also. Fuck you for leaving me!" She said.

A smile grew on his face as tears formed as well. He just grabbed her hugging her again tightly.

"I knew it..I knew you wouldn't side with them!" He yelled.

She covered his mouth.

"Shut it they don't know that!" She said

"But you're not going back so it doesn't matter!" He said pulling away.

"If I don't how else will we get inside information..?"

"______ no! I lost you once I won't loose you again." He glared gripping her arm.

"Katsuki...I'll get them to tell me everything..and then I'll come ba-"

Katsuki stopped her..he kissed her. Right on the lips.

_______'s eyes go wide. Katsuki just held her arms having her close to him.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked at her red face. He smiled blushing red as well.

"You're not fucking leaving me." He says.

She didn't move..she looked at him as he looked away.

"Don't fucking stand there! Say something at least!" He yelled irritated and embarrassed.

She touched her lips..her fingers hovering over her bottom lip.

"...I-"

Dabi's flames were blasted near them both. Katsuki blocked ______'s body with his.

"I knew it! You were nothing but a fake! This was your plan all along wasn't it!?" Dabi yelled at her walking through his own flames.

She gripped Katsuki's shoulders as she looked seeing Dabi go crazy with his flames.

He surrounded all three of them in it.

"Dabi.." ____ said as his flames sparked.

"I can't believe I almost told you!" He yelled and blasted his flames at them but Katsuki fought his flames with his explosion.

He stood infront of _____ as he glared at Dabi.

Katsuki's crazy side coming out.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He yelled running at Dabi and both of them fighting against eachother.

_____ just watched.

She looked over seeing the rest of the class fighting off the other Villains.

Katsuki slammed Dabi against the wall.

"I'm going to kill you!" Katsuki yelled repeatedly charging up his power.

"Shigaraki!" Dabi yelled glaring as Shigaraki heard his name and turned finding Dabi against the wall. He also saw ______ just standing there.

"_____ do something." Shigaraki ordered.

She hesitated.

"She's not on our side!" Dabi yelled and basted flames at Katsuki.

Shigaraki's eyes trail to _____ after hearing that. An anger growing in him.

______ saw his death look as she just gathered her blood and made large wings on his back she flew and grabbed Katsuki before Dabi's flames hit him.

Katsuki just held onto her as she flew them far near the rest of the class.

"______!" Mina yelled running over.

"Please you're not with them right! I don't want to fight you!" Mina yelled.

_____ smiled.

"I'm not dont worry." She said smiling.

"How dare you! We are friends!" Toga yelled attacking ______ now.

_____ made a sword with her blood dodging Toga's attack with it.

"We were never friends Toga. I'm sorry you couldn't see that." _____ said glaring.

Toga yelled and tried attacking her again.

Katsuki helped as he fought off Spinner as Dabi went to Shigaraki.

"There's no point for this let's just go...this was all part of her plan." Dabi told Shigaraki.

"No not yet!" Shigaraki yelled but then Kurogiri showed up behind him.

"They called reinforcements..we need to leave or we'll be outnumbered. The Nomu won't help either it's still weak.they already killed all our strong ones.." Kurogiri said as Shigaraki yelled out mad as he got all the villains back he glared seeing _____ glare at him.

"This is not over!" He yelled at her before leaving as they disappeared.

Mr.Aizawa and the rest of the class look over at _____ each of them jumping on her hugging her.

"IM SO HAPPY YOURE BACK! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN IT SEEMED TOO REAL!" They yelled.

She smiled and pulled away. Mr.Aizawa walked to her.

"____..I'm sorry-"

"It's fine. I've gotten use to depending on myself now a days. But if any of you leave me behind with those bastards again I won't forgive you so easily." She said as the class smiled nodding.

Momo hugged _____ tightly as ____ hugged her back.

Everyone relieved she was safe..

Katsuki just sighed in relief watching her smile again near her friends...

_____ turned and saw him as she smiles.

She was back..

***
They went into the bus and head back to UA.

Mr.Aizawa informed All Might as All Might came over to apologize to her.

She didn't take it personally which was good.

She stood up stretching her arms.

"I know we just got back but I'm really tired..it's a Saturday tomorrow right??" _____ asked them.

Sero nods to her.

"We're having a damn girls day tomorrow!" Mina said as she smiled nodding.

______ was gonna leave but she looked to Katsuki.

Eyeing him to come with her which he did.

The duo walk upstairs but stay in the center not going to either side.

_____ looked over at him as he blushed still embarrassed what she has to say about the sudden kiss.

"Katsuki...why did you kiss me?" _____ asked looking up at him.

He looked away from her eyes standing awkwardly now.

"I-I..uh..I..I don't know.." he mumbled just having one hand in his pocket and the other on his neck.

She glared a bit. "You don't know?" She asked raising a brow.

He looked at her then looked away immediately.

"Ya I don't!" He said crossing his arms.

"So what you're saying isssss this confirms my theory of you being a pervert." _____ said teasing him to get the answer she wanted.

Katsuki blushed red and looked at her.

"WHAT NO! THATS NOT IT!" He yelled embarrassed as she started to laugh.

She smiled at his reaction and just grabbed his shirt pulling him down and kissing him back this time.

Katsuki's eyes go wide but he melted into the kiss.

He had one hand go caress her cheek  while the other pulled her closer by the waist.

He deepened the kiss both just standing above the stairs.

They didn't pull away not until they heard a camera snap.

"Oh..my..god.."

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
60.1K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
3.4M 97.3K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
6.2K 420 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...