Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 5

11K 311 438
By shadow1dark2night

The next few days went by normally.

It's been about 2 full weeks since ______ has arrived at UA.

Mina and her have gotten closer. To the point they're now best friends.

______ opened up more and wasn't as tense around the class.

It was nice to have friends and connect with people everyday.

She's gotten close to everyone especially the 'Baku squad'...and especially Katsuki.

After getting to know him she found a gentle side of him which was surprising even to her. But she did still love teasing him to get him mad.

Right now they were all in class working on their assignment.

Katsuki looked over at ______. She was just staring at the worksheet infront of her not writing anything.

"Nothing will happen if you keep staring at it." Katsuki said to her.

She looked over and saw his paper almost done. She glared.

"I don't understand it...how did you already do it all?!" She asked a bit pissed off.

He laughed. "Cause I'm smart. It's not that hard" Katsuki said.

She just looked away. The bell rang ending class.

He saw her glare as he sighed. "If you want I'll just tutor you. There's no point in coming to school if you're gonna fail everything." Katsuki said.

"Rude!" She yelled as he smirked.

He got up with her as they packed their bags.

"Hey! _____! Let's go out today! I wanna go to this new cafe." Mina said smiling walking over.

"A new cafe?? Sure let's do it." _____said smiling.

"Hah?! No you're studying. You're not going out." Katsuki said as they walked out together.

"Sorrrrry I never agreed to that" _____ said smiling.

"BITCH! YOU'LL FAIL THE TEST!" Katsuki yelled at her as she ran off with Mina to get to the dorms.

***
In the end Katsuki trapped ______ in his room making her study her homework.

Mina was in her own room bored as _____ glared at Katsuki.

"This is technically kidnapping." _____ said to Katsuki.

"Shut it and write!" He said sitting infront of her on the bed as she rolled her eyes writing down the assignment.

"This is soooo boring, can't we do something else?" _____ asked looking at him.

"No. It's due tomorrow. And tomorrow we have a training mission. So we won't have time to do anything. And SHUT UP AND WRITE! You're wasting time!" He yelled at her as she groaned.

She just laid down on his bed on her stomach just writing her assignment.

Katsuki just kept an eye on her as he scrolled through his phone.

After a few minutes she turned her head.

"Katsuki...?"

"What."

"...help"

He rolled his eyes and got next to her. Looking down at what she was stuck on.

"Are you an idiot?" He asked.

She glared and just grabbed his pillow hiding herself hugging it.

"Screw you!" She yelled into the pillow just turning her back to him as she laid on his bed.

Katsuki rolled his eyes.

He just looked at her side to side observing her body while he can without her catching him.

Her waist was showing..and the skirt she had on was a bit lifted.

He blushed looking away mentally slapping himself.

"Get over here..." he said as she tightened her arms around his pillow not listening.

"No you're rude."

"Bitch!"

"Jerk."

"DO YOU WANNA PASS OR NOT!?"

"No. No I don't."

Katsuki got irritated. He just grabbed her arm pulling her up to sit up as he took his pillow from her arms and pushed the paper into her chest.

He just started to explain what she had to do to find the answer.

She was surprised he actually helped just writing everything he said down.

That took about 26 minutes for her to complete the worksheet and she smiled wide being on her knees on his bed still.

"I FINISHEDDDD!" She said aloud relieved she had nothing else left.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Ya you're welcome." He said.

She put her worksheet away and just stayed on his bed looking at him.

He looked at her. "The hell you still doing here? You can go." Katsuki said.

"I like your room....plus if I leave I'll have to go to Mina and right now I don't feel like moving." She said laying back down on his bed.

He watched her get comfortable as he blushed just looking away.

"Whatever." He said just ignoring her pose as she just looked up at his ceiling.

The two stayed in his room together. _____ laying on his bed and Katsuki sitting on his bed leaning his back against the wall.

Usually Katsuki would be annoyed by anyone staying with him for too long but he actually enjoyed her company..even though they didn't talk or do anything.

"..what's the training for tomorrow?" She asked him.

Katsuki sighed. "We'll find out tomorrow. Whatever it is, just make sure to win." Katsuki said to her.

She sat up facing him. "Don't have to worry about me." She said smiling.

He blushed at her smile. ..damn bitch.

"Are we allowed to leave campus?" She asked looking at him seeing his face heat up.

"Ya" he answered.

"Really? Even me?" She asked.

"Ya. If you have someone with you when you leave, then they can't say no." Katsuki said.

"Ok good..Listen I want to go back to Hosu City. But I don't want anyone to know about that, especially Izuku and Iida. Will you come with me??" She asked looking at him.

Katsuki looked at her confused. "Why the hell should I!? Hosu is like 2 hours away from here!" 

"I just need to get something from back home. Please Katsuki."

"Why me?!"

"Cause, you don't like Izuku and you never talk to Iida. It's the best option. I know they would try and stop me from going back, because I'm suppose to be 'changing'. And neither of them will listen." She said looking at him.

Katsuki sighed. "Fine. What do you even need from there?"

She looked away and didn't answer. "..." just turning her face away not wanting to admit it the real reason.

"Aye, are you deaf?" Katsuki asked glaring seeing her look away.

"Don't worry about it.." she said.

He raised a brow.

"What do you need. I won't come with you if you don't tell me." He says. He was lying obviously but he was intrigued in what she was hiding.

"Aaaa it's already 8. Your bedtime right? Night princess!" ______ said smiling as she got off his bed but Katsuki grabbed her leg. She was about to fall but to save her from falling forward, he pulled her leg making her fall back into him.

She fell right into his lap.

Both faces turned bright red.

______ looked away from his beaming red face as she just started to laugh not able to contain it.

"SHIT SORRY- WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" Katsuki yelled getting tense.

"Your face is so red!" She laughed out as he blushed even more.

"SHUT UP YOURS IS TOO!"

"Are you nervous Princess??" She teased enjoying making him embarrassed turning the attention on him.

Katsuki looked at her as she smiled at him saying that.

He wasn't able to reply. Her position and..her face inches from his making him go quiet.

She just smiled moving off his lap and standing up.

"I'll let you know when we should go. Thanks Katsuki" _____ said to him as she just puts on her shoes and grabs her bag.

He just nods to her. She looked at him up and down....a smile appearing on her lips at what she saw as she blushed and walked out.

Katsuki just relaxed once she left his room.

He was still blushing crazy. He adjusted his shorts but when he looked down he saw a bulge and his eyes went wide.

"FUCK"

***
The next day he didn't bring up anything that happened last night.

The entire class were in their hero costumes waiting for orders.

_______ stood by Katsuki and Kirishima as Mina was infront of them.

She looked over at Katsuki as he tensed up feeling her gaze as she looked away.

"Alright class. Today's Final exam will be the most important one yet. It will determine whether or not you guys can come to the training camp or not. If you fail which none of you should do, then you're not coming! Understood?" Mr.Aizawa said as they nod.

He started to explain how they will be paired in groups of 2. And they would need to fight a teacher and get hand cuffs around the teacher to win.

Mr.Aizawa paired everyone up.

Katsuki was pissed off getting paired with Izuku.

Mr.Aizawa looked over at ______.

"You don't need to participate. you're coming either way so I can keep an eye on you." Mr.Aizawa said to her as she just rolled her eyes.

They moved to get to the room with huge screens to watch the battles.

The first people went up as _____ just sat down on the ground near Mina and the others.

"I can't believe you have to fight All Might!" Denki laughed looking at Katsuki.

Katsuki glared. "I'll win."

"Kirishima and Sato don't look too good. They're fighting Cementos.." Mina said looking at the screen watching the boys fail so fast

To speed things up... Kirishima and Sato lost the battle both taken to Recovey girl immediately.

Asui and Tokoyami were next and so on.

It took a while but Katsuki and Izuku we're finally going to fight against All Might.

_____ has mixed feeling with All Might. He is the only worthy hero Akaguro told her about..she had to live up to that.

She watched as Katsuki and Izuku fought eachother more then they fought All Might.

______'s eyes just lingered watching Katsuki..watching his muscles grow and shrink as he fought...wow..

"When we get to the training camp next week I want you to work more on your quirk. The rest of the class will be doing the same." Mr.Aizawa said looking at______.

She nods softly.

"You'll be given a limit to exceed. I'll explain the rest of it to you when we arrive there." He said.

"Alright." _____ said as the battle alarm rang, Katsuki and Izuku won.

_____ smiled as they all were sent to recovery girl.

______ just joined them in the room looking at everyone laying or sitting on the bed exhausted.

"You guys did great." She said looking at them all.

"I can't believe we failed." Kirishima said as he and the others who failed frown.

"I'm sure you'll still get to come" _____ said looking at them.

"I hope.."

______ turned her attention to Katsuki who wrapped his arm with bandages.

"You did good" she said looking at him as he glared at her.

"...shut up"

"Come on just because you worked with Izuku doesn't make it the end of the world." She says.

He just stayed silent.

_______ sat down next to him as Mina looked over at her.

They stayed in that room till Recovery girl sent them out. Everyone waiting for next week to head to camp.

***
It was the day before camp and the entire class was allowed to go. Even the ones who failed the exam.

Mr.Aizawa informed them that Class 1-B will be joining them as well.

Mina and _____ talked about everything they would take. The entire class decided to go to the mall to shop for more supplies tomorrow for camp.

"I'm bringing extra clothes. I can't wait to chill and relax all week." Mina says.

"Same, I've never been to a camp before." ______ said.

Mina smiled excitedly. "Hey let's go to the boys room. I think they're all in Kiri's room." Mina said taking her hand.

_____ just nods as they walked down the hall knocking on Kirishimas door.

When he opened he smiled seeing them.

"Hey! Just in time, Denki and Sero just started their game." Kirishima said letting the girls in.

Mina and _____ sit on the bed as they look at the TV and the video game the two boys were playing.

"That's it! You're dead!" Denki yelled smirking.

"As if!" Sero laughed.

"Hey where's Katsuki?" _____ asked Kirishima.

"He said he didn't want to come."

She looked at him confused.

"Tell him ______'s here. He'll come running" Mina teased.

_____ blushed. "What's that suppose to mean?!"

Kirishima laughed grabbing his phone. "She's not wrong"

"Come on you know he has a thing for you" Mina said poking at ______'s side.

"What.." ____ said looking at her she shook her head. "You're delusional. That man has no feelings what so ever." She said.

Kirishima and Mina look at eachother as ____ leans back having her back against the wall.

Kiri put his phone down after texting Katsuki and within those minutes his door slammed open.

Katsuki having a death look in his eye.

"Hey Bakugou you're here!" Sero said smiling.

"Shut it!" He glared just walking over.

_____ was on the bed as Denki was next to her showing her how to use the remote to play

______ looked up seeing Katsuki and smiled.

He just looked at Denki glaring.

"Move it." Katsuki ordered.

"Aw come on Ka-cchannn there's room near Kirishima" Denki said using Izuku's nickname.

Katsuki's eye twitched as he grabbed Denki's face pulling him off and just taking his seat.

Denki whined as he fell next to Sero.

"You ready to play?" Sero asked turning around looking at _____.

"Ya I think I got it" she said sitting up better to try and beat Sero in the video game.

Katsuki leaned back watching them play.

Sero was just beating her easily.

"Oh come on ______ I thought you were better then that. This is your second loss!" Sero teased as she glared.

"Hey! I almost got this!!" She said leaning forward. They started another round and she just lost.

She glared. "This is bullshit." She crossed her arms as Sero and Denki laughed.

Mina smiled. "Go easy on her, it's her first time playing." Mina says to the boys.

"Fine one more round." Sero said smirking.

Katsuki just watched as ______ struggled.

He smiled watching her, and before she could die again he grabbed the remote out of her hands and started fighting for her.

She looked at Katsuki as he played for her in secret.

Sero and Denki watched the screen in total shock that she was winning.

Kirishima and Mina were the only two who realized the trade as they smiled not saying anything.

Katsuki smirked as he got the win for _______. He shoved the remote back into her hands as Denki and Sero stood up and turned around.

"WHAT!? HOW THE HELL DID YOU WIN!?" Sero yelled.

_______ smirked. "What can I say, I'm just too good." She said.

Mina and Kiri laughing softly as Katsuki smiled.

"Another round! I'm playing her!" Denki said taking the remote from Sero as the two sit down.

______ just waited as Katsuki moved closer to her his chest against her shoulder and back. He had his arms around her holding the remote as the game started and smirked as he played for her.

Sero and Denki yelling as she was beating Denki now.

______ laughed softly as Katsuki just kept it up.

Sero turned around looking at her but she immediately took the remote. Katsuki just pretending to look at the screen better.

Sero turned back around. "This is crazy..."

Katsuki took the remote back as he played it and killed Denki ending the game.

______ looked at him as she smiled. Her smile being the thanks. He just looked away smiling as well as Sero and Denki were freaked out at how good she got within 3 rounds of losing.

The five of them spent the rest of the night together hanging out.

______ being very close to Katsuki in their position but it didn't bother any of them.

They would enjoy these little moments...Not knowing camp would be a lot to handle...

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
60K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
14.7K 277 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...