Destiny's Destiny(G×G)

Par hearthless_fucker

Destiny Rose seems to be quite a unlucky woman as she constantly looses her jobs in a month or less no matter... Plus

Chapter 1-My Unlucky Faith
Chapter 2-It's Misses Gold Lining
Chapter 3- Taken Of Guard
Chapter 4-Lipstick On My Collar
Chapter 5-A Stranger's House
Chapter 6-Good Riddance
Chapter 8-I Owe Her An Apology.
Chapter 9- Hint
Chapter 11-Carnival
Chapter 10-After Work Games
Chapter 12-Desire?
Chapter 13-Is She Flirting?
Chapter 14- Too Many Games
Chapter 15- Surprises
Chapter 16-The Past
Chapter 17-Lip Sync
Chapter 18 - Private Beach
Chapter 19 - Talk About Awkward
Chapter 20 - Water

Chapter 7-Opening My Eyes

99 6 0
Par hearthless_fucker

Destiny's POV

It's been three weeks since it went on like this. Honestly I was relieved she didn't come back but each time I hear the bell ring I still end up expecting her.

I went through the rest of my day like that. I was now packing my bags up and ready to leave.

Anthony texted me earlier today and told me he'd be waiting for me. I was excited since I knew we'd be having sex like every time we meet up.

"Bye.."Lexi told me walking by me.

"Bye..."I didn't look at her.

I finally picked my bag up walking outside. There he was, just waiting for me.

"Hey"he walked up to me kissing me before I could answer.

When he was done I replied.

"Hey,you need to stop greeting me like we're a couple, we are just fuck buddies remember?"I reminded him.

He was making this seem like a relationship.

***

We were at his house. He left me in his bed like every other night to go to the kitchen.

I yawned stretching. I was satisfied at how my body felt but something fell.

I must have pushed it off while I was stretching. Rather than being lazy I just got off the bed to look for it.

I didn't see anything so I got on all fours not knowing what I'm searching for.

I saw a lighter underneath the bed. I reached for it but failed. I tried again and when I finally grabbed it I noticed some DVDS.

It wouldn't hurt to spy right?I might just get a idea of a extra movie to watch.

I looked behind me if he was coming. He wasn't so I pulled them out looking at the first one.

It had things not even I could imagine on the cover of the dvd.

Wasn't this guy really kinky...

I definitely promised myself I'll never have anal sex. It was really disgusting.I don't know how anyone would enjoy that.

I looked at the next one. A girl was on the over tied up in a similar manner to the first one but I couldn't see any face, her hair was everywhere.

She was also on a bed various size dildo's beside her starting from small to impossibly large.

I began to have second thoughts about this guy. His kink was deep if you ask me.

The third one had me taken aback. Febe was on the cover of it. It was labeled 'Little miss virgin'.

What the hell was this?

"What the hell?"I mumbled.

I moved to the next DVD and I almost had an heart attack on spot. I was on the cover of this next one.

It was called 'Easy'.

This guy was some form of sicko.These were real people he were making porn movies out of and I was one of them.

My stomach was sickened. I saw enough so I grabbed them placing them in my bag.

I got back on the bed suddenly aware of my surroundings. I looked up to finally see the hidden cameras.
They weren't obvious but now that I knew about them and was looking for them I found them.

My heart began beating fast. His footsteps were now coming my way and my heart drumed.

"Hey..."he greeted me once again a trey in his hand.

Never mind what was on the trey I tried my best not to look out of this world.

"You look out of this world..."he stared into my eyes.

Oh fuck!Is he reading my mind?

I tried my best not to panic and keep myself together.

"I'm fine...what you got there?"I tried to stare the attention from me.

"Just some food and the one and only wine...."he smirked.

I sent a fake smirk his way.

"Let's eat..."I tried to act normal.

I didn't even want to eat from this man after what I saw to be honest but I  didn't want him to be onto me.

We ate and now we were supposed to get straight down to business. I was terrified after my new fond knowledge but I still had to play along which meant I had to have sex with him.

His cold hand held one of my shoulders as the other undressed me. I played along undressing him like I'd usually do.

Once we were fully naked he began touching me. He played with my nipples for a few seconds then he held his hard cock in his hand.

He used his hand to guide the head to rub against me. I forced a moan as I was more worried than turned on.

He fisted my hair still using one hand to rub himself against me. We did this for a while until I was wet.

He turned me over entering from behind. He always does it the way he likes it. As he pushed and pulled inside me I tried not to think about what I saw and how dangerous this man could be.

I then felt something hard resting against my head back then one hand held my throat from behind.

Oh my god!This felt like a gun in the back of my head. It was confirmed when I heard the clicking sound of someone getting ready to shoot.

"Oh my god!Is that a fucking gun in the back of my head!"I panicked as he continued to fuck me.

"Fuck yes it is!"he moaned thrusting into me hard.

"Who's the fucking boss!"he moaned poking me in the back of my head aggressivly with the gun.

"You!"I yelled out with no hesitation fearing for my life that was literally infront of a loaded gun.

"Who fucks you good!"he yelled this moment apparently erotic for him.

"You!"I answered immediately.

"I'm gonna come...."he told me and I felt him jerk inside me.

I felt his load being emptied and he removed the gun from my head. He slid out of me.

I stayed there on my hands and knees shaking not because of a orgasm but because of fear. I stayed like that for about two minutes then looked behind me.

He was in a deep sleep the gun in his hand. I took my time and got off the bed grabbing my clothes as I went to another room to get dressed as I left.

His dogs weren't one to bark since they got used to me so my exit was smooth. It was cold outside but I was glad to get out of this place.

I walked down the streets and I felt lonely as ever.

This road was definitely a lonely and cold one. I walked briskly down the street  and kept my fears hidden.

"You shouldn't be walking alone on such a street...."that voice was the voice that's been haunting me as of recently.

"Go away..."I eyes her the wind slapping me.

"Here"she simply replied placing a huge leather looking jacket over my shoulders.

She was already wearing a long sleeve blouse, why wear a creepy jacket?

"I just want to be your friend, I'm sorry about that night, I had a little too much to drink..."she tried.

Please,no not this again!

"Come on not this again..."I asked no one in particular.

"What do you want from me?"I asked irritated.

"I just want to be your friend, I know you hate me but give me a chance...."she asked me.

"No..."I continued walking furiously.

It went silent and all I could hear was our  feets making a beat on the ground.

I could feel her stare and I awkwardly continued my walk. I didn't feel that cold with the jacket over my shoulders.

"Why are you stalking me?"I asked looking in her direction although she was already staring.

"I'm not stalking you, I was worried and didn't want you to walk home all alone..."she claimed.

"Why?You don't know me?Why are you being so nice..."I argued.

"You are absolutely right, I don't, but I know your name is Destiny and you work at a coffee shop....
You love the color red, you always have to wear something red everyday..."she spoke and I walked on glancing at her.

How'd she know I like red?

"You can't go fifteen seconds without blinking...."she added.

"I do not....."I defended.

We had a stare down.A few moments passed.

"See..."she announced.

"What?"I asked unaware of blinking.

"You just did, I saw it, you may not have noticed but I do..."she told me.

"Whatever..."I rolled my eyes walking on at a faster paste.

She sped up too and we walked in silence once again. Normally I'd sing lowly or hum to myself when I walk home alone but now that she's here I couldn't.

The silence was killing me not because we weren't speaking but the fact that she's here. If she wasn't here the silence would be fine.

I sighed unknowingly again.
I could still feel her eyes pasted to me.

Why was she doing this?

Why was she walking me home?
We aren't friends!

"So can we be friends?"she pressed on.

"No!"I barked.

"Why don't you just disappear and leave me alone!"I hissed looking her way.

The bitter words that I said to her were left swinging in the air from that flashback.

No!I don't miss her!

Maybe I was too harsh?
She turned out to be right after all about this guy.

You're gonna regret this Destiny..."she almost sounded like she's begging.

Her words from that night pounded in my head. She turned out to be right after all. I did regret this.

Maybe his name isn't even really Anthony? Maybe it's Curtis as she said?

I can't be so sure, she just might be trying to win me too. At this point I know I couldn't trust anyone but what I did know is that I owe her an apology.

But how will I apologize if she stops coming around?.

I then remembered something.

Here you guys go. I truly apologize for taking so long to update but I did anyways.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Makeover Par LO$ER LO♡ER

Roman pour Adolescents

231 32 21
Rihanna's a quiet, shy kid. From being teased because of her glasses to being bullied. But when her cousins come over for the summer everything chang...
My Possessive Lover Par nisha

Roman pour Adolescents

402K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
102 13 17
Destiny's alcoholic step father has been abusive to her for quite some time. She's learned to take care of her little sister, and make sure she's saf...
363K 14.3K 48
Fairytale kind of love... It's a mystery to Destiny, her dating history isn't the best example of fairytale love, honestly, it was never 'love' to be...