killer instinct - || h.s. ||

By eversincekyoto

a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's c... More

welcome
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16 *
17 *
18
19
20 *
21
22 *
23
24 *
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 *
38
39
40 *
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 *
49
50
51
52 *
53
54
55 *
56 *
57
58
59
60 *
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 *
68
69 *
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 *
79
80
81 *
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
dedication

12 *

15.1K 354 960
By eversincekyoto

" why i gotta fuck you up to make you fuck like that? "

---

aurora astor. *

Sitting at my dining table in my lonely apartment, the sound of the keys on my keyboard clicks quietly through the white noise whilst I get work done. I'm fully zoned in on this with the caffeine in my veins and it keeps me awake right now.

I try to think about anything and everything other than the fact that I was yet another reason for someone's death, even though I don't even understand the full extent of it and that's what is picking away at my core.

I believe it's safe to say that I have been incredibly trapped in my head.

Instead, I jump at the resounding knock that echoes at my door, finding myself incredibly confused at the given situation – no one ever comes to my place. My fingers freeze on the keys and I hear the knock bang again, forcing me to get up and I walk over cautiously. Lifting up on my tippy toes to look through the peephole, my panic subsides but my confusion grows when I see his tall figure through the fisheye lens.

"Ace." He complains and bangs the door again, making me huff and I unlock it and open it up quickly before he can continue to complain. His lips curl up as he leans over the door with a pair of neutral trousers that cut off at the bottom and a soft, sage green sweater with a white undershirt peeking out – the color accentuates his eyes to the fullest. His keys are on a carabiner clipped to one of his belt loops to complete the look, forcing me to look down at my own outfit for a second in comparison – fuck.

"Hey–" he starts with a smile on his face and I shake my head.

"What are you doing here?" I snap at him and he chuckles, stepping into my apartment. I huff at him as he pushes me back and shuts my front door.

He looks around and kicks his vans shoes off like he's staying and I scoff at him. "No, no, you're not staying," I tell him and he chuckles again in amusement at all of this as he walks in to see my books all scattered across the dining table with my laptop open with the glow of the screen.

"I've decided to change up my methods tonight." He says and I walk over as he sits himself down at my dining table, pulling one of my textbooks to him and looking down at it. "And so you're not fighting tonight." He says and I freeze, looking at him like he's insane as his green eyes lift from the textbook and he smiles at me innocently.

"That is not up to you," I tell him, leaning back against my countertop as I glare at him.

"You can try." He says confidently whilst flipping the page in my textbook, laughing a little as he finds this all amusing.

"Are you joking?" My brain decides to ask and he snorts at me, making me furrow my eyebrows together.

"Does it look like I'm joking? I'm legitimately babysitting tonight." He mutters under his breath as he shakes his head and I scoff. "What the hell am I doing with my life?" He mutters to himself as he scans the pages of the book, flipping through pages with his ring-clad fingers.

"No one is asking you to, Harry–" I start and he holds up his hand to stop me, seeing the rings glimmering on it.

"Wrong." He states and my eyes go wide as he leaves it at that. I sit down, watching his eyes drift up to me while I lean over the table.

"Who?" I ask in need of an obvious answer to a slip up like that. He chuckles through his nose at me, making my heart drop down to the floor as he shakes his head.

"Me?" He says, sounding more like a question. I groan at him, slumping back into my chair and rubbing my face out of frustration while his laugh fills my once quiet apartment.

"I don't care." I sit up again, meeting his curious eyes on me and I nod. "I need the money, I'm fighting tonight," I admit to him and his head tilts slightly with his bottom lip rolled in between his teeth.

"That's why you do it? For the fucking money?" He scoffs and I glare at him, of course, he doesn't fucking understand.

"Sure," I say blandly and he sits up a little more, this company is foreign to me in my own apartment.

"Well, you can try to leave but I don't suggest it." He says happily and I shake my head, trying to think of ideas to get myself out of this situation all while he smiles at me with that stupid dimple in his cheek.

I shake my head, pulling my laptop to me and I type the password back in as he chuckles. I look up at him over the top of my screen. "How's the research paper going?" He snickers and I roll my eyes.

"Great, actually," I say sarcastically and he shakes his head out of the corner of my eye.

"Be nice to me, Ace, I saved your life." He says and I laugh at him, looking back over to see him staring and I shake my head.

My leg starts to bounce under the table whilst I try to think of ways to get myself out of my own damn apartment to go to the Pit tonight, knowing Lou and Jules will be here in an hour.

"I don't owe you shit," I tell him and his jaw clenches in the slightest, his glaring only makes me sweetly smile back.

The idea hits me like a train and I hide it with the simplicity of clearing my throat. I look back up at him to see him looking right back at me and my odd behavior. "Do you want tea?" I ask and his eyebrow goes up in confusion and I put a smile on my face as he chuckles.

"What the hell–" he mumbles and I get up, walking over to grab my electric kettle and opening the top to fill it up with the tap.

"You're staying, no?" I ask, looking over my shoulder and his eyes unashamedly look back up from my ass as I wear shorts and this long t-shirt. His bottom lip pinched in between his index finger and thumb as he hums.

"Sure." He says and I smile, turning back forward and turning the tap off with a mischievous idea in my head. I set the kettle on the device and start it up, seeing the water heat up through the clear kettle with the condensation beginning to fog the inside.

I reach up on my tiptoes to grab two mugs and set them on the countertop. Also, I grab two tea bags and drape them over the sides before I look back at Harry.

"How do you like your tea?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm delusional.

"Are you okay?" He questions my abrupt behavior and I snort, producing a smile on his pink lips as I nod at him.

"Yeah, you?" I ask with a smile on my face and he pokes his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Sugar and a splash of milk," he says. I freeze, raising an eyebrow as I glance over at his unbothered features from his response.

"In your tea?" I ask and he chuckles, nodding at me as I stare at him funny.

"That's how you make a proper cuppa, dumbass." He says, looking down at the textbook in his lap and I shake my head a little at his accent coming out of him a little more.

I walk over to my fridge, opening it up to pull the milk out, and walking back over to hear the kettle beep and the bubbles rapidly rise in the kettle. I take it off the heat and pour out the steaming hot water into the two cups, setting the kettle back down. I drizzle honey into mine and stir it, pushing it to the side. I reach for the sugar and discreetly pull out an herb that my doctor recommended, for insomnia of course.

"Why are you here if you're from London?" I ask him with my back facing away from him and I pour in the milk, sugar, and a hefty dose of this herb that he shouldn't be able to taste – if worse comes to worst, I'll say it's some weird herbal tea.

"Are you actually trying to make conversation with me, Ace?" He asks and I roll my eyes in the slightest. I stir his, hearing the metal spoon clink on the ceramic mug before throwing the spoon into the sink. I walk back over to the fridge to put the milk away then grab his mug and lean over the table to set it down in front of him.

"Why not?" I ask and he shakes his head at me, looking at me funny as I grab my mug. I sip at my hot tea while I let my eyes watch him sip his. My lips curl up as I let the warm liquid run down my throat.

I sit myself back down across from him and his eyebrows knit together. I bite my bottom lip as he glances up at me, the confusion falling off his face as he drinks more and I sigh slightly. "Are you going to answer my question?" I ask him and he takes another big sip to see his throat bob as he swallows the warm liquid, making me even more satisfied.

"Because I moved to Chicago," he says vaguely and I shake my head. "What's your excuse?" He asks and I actually laugh a little, seeing his lips curl up in the slightest.

"I've never been anywhere else," I say truthfully and his eyebrow goes up as he hums, sipping on the tea a little more. I sip my own with a tiny smile on my face as he finishes off the tea relatively fast.

I glance at the time, seeing only half an hour before Jules and Lou will be here and I huff. "Uh–" I start, trying to think of an idea off the top of my head. I set my mug down and he stares at me quizzically. "Come- come with me," I say, lifting up my laptop and getting up from the dining table as his eyes drift up to me.

"Did you hit your fucking head–" he starts and I glare at him, walking over and hearing the chair scrape against the floor and his footsteps follow me into my room.

I toss my laptop onto my bed and crawl on, sitting myself down with my back against the headboard, my legs extended in front of me, and an excited smile on my face. I pat the spot next to me and he looks at me like I'm delusional still, I do not blame him.

"Watch a movie with me," I ask sweetly and he scoffs a little.

"Absolutely not–" he begins while leaning against the door frame. I cross my arms over my chest as I stare at him.

"Or I can just go to the Pit?" I ask and he glares at me before giving in with a huff, walking over and I smile as he sets himself down on my bed next to me. I chuckle, scooting closer to his warmth so our hips gently press together and he tenses up whilst his cologne tickles my nose as I pull up Netflix on my laptop.

"What should we watch?" I ask, looking over at him. His eyebrows are knit together while his eyelids get heavy as he leans his head back against the headboard and I just smile even more.

"Anything but rom coms," he murmurs and I hum, looking back down at the screen.

"I like the way you think, a rom-com it is," I say and he pinches my side, eliciting a burst of laughter from my lungs that truly is genuine.

"You're probably one of those guys that say they hate this shit but deep down ..." I look over and he meets my eyes with the slightest of an eyebrow raise. " ... you're a sucker for it," I tell him with a smile on my face and he scoffs at my accusation.

"Sure, baby." He says sarcastically and I smile at him as I scroll through the options as I hum to try and pick one.

"It's alright, I won't tell anyone," I mumble to myself as I look through the plethora of movies at hand here. "Ah- a classic." I smile in enthusiasm, glancing over at him and he shakes his head at me.

"What the fuck is this?" He questions and I snort, pressing play on 10 Things I Hate About You.

"I think you'll like it," I say and he snickers, seeing him scoot down and exhale with his head on my pillow and I smile to myself.

"Why's that?" He asks, his eyes glued on the bright screen while he blinks heavily.

"As I said, you're soft for this shit," I say and his green eyes glance up at me and I smile back down at him as the movie starts. He huffs, just shaking his head at me before relaxing into the pillow more.

"Fuck's sake–" he mutters with a yawn and I bite my lip to hide my laugh. Just watching this classic with a slight smile on my face as the laptop rests on my lap, occasionally glancing down to check on him as he fights to keep his eyes open.

Minutes drift by torturously slow as I watch the stubborn characters across the screen slowly grow more accustomed to each other.

Until I see his eyes inevitably shut and his breathing changed, I wait a few more seconds to confirm that he's actually asleep. I glance down, seeing his eyes peaceful shut and his lips parted slightly – not at all looking like the intimidating person he tries to be.

I smile to myself, shutting my laptop and slowly getting off my bed to tiptoe over to my dresser. I change into leggings and a sports bra, pulling a hoodie over it. Walking into the bathroom to put deodorant on, I head back out into my room.

I snatch my duffle and I walk back over to my sleeping Harry with his face squished against my pillow. I pull the duvet over him to tuck under his chin to earn a sleepy sigh from him, humming to myself at my success.

"Goodnight." I chime in success before heading out, grabbing my phone, and walking around to pull my shoes on my feet. I swipe my keys and head right out the door to lock it on my way out.

My feet take me down the hallway quickly with my duffle and down the stairs to the perfect timing of my friends complaining that they're waiting for me to light up my phone.

I get down the stairs, practically skipping, and I find my way to the bottom to push the metal door open to the cold city air. The street lamp flickers as Lou's car runs at the curb whilst I reach for the backseat door and hear the door unlock. I pull the heavy metal door open, sliding into the warmth.

"Fuck, what took so long?" Lou asks and I chuckle, shaking my head as I slide in and sit in the middle seat.

"Lost track of time," I tell him and he chuckles as I hug Jules from the backseat and she hums.

"Tell me about this guy I'm fighting tonight?" I ask Lou and I pull away from Jules to reach into the cup holder for one of his smokes. I use my lighter from my pocket to cup the end and burn the stick in between my lips as Jules gives me the usual glare. I smile at her whilst the smoke intoxicates my lungs as she shakes her head.

"Shouldn't be bad, keep the defense up tonight because he's got strength," Lou tells me and I hum, taking a drag of the tobacco smoke. I pull the filter back and hand it over to Jules and she snorts at me, shoving my cigarette away whilst I smile in amusement. The smoke filters itself through my nose out of pure habit. I exhale the smoke and her eyes go wide as I lean on the armrest and she reaches for my face, making me knit my eyebrows together.

"What the fuck happened to your lip?" She asks me and I nod, sticking the filter in between my lips again and I draw in the smoke.

"Reopened," I tell her and her eyebrows knit together as she huffs.

"Did you clean it right?" She starts and I hear Lou chuckle with me as I smile at her, taking her hand from my face and holding it instead.

"Yes, yes. Wash hands, antiseptic, then the bandage. I'm fine." I tell her with other thoughts racing through my head. She breathes out a laugh and shoves my head in annoyance.

The nightlife city passes by as Lou drives and I focus on the white stick in between my fingers as my friends talk ramble about school.

I just have to hope that Harry stays passed out because I know he's going to be pissed when he wakes up, fuck- I forgot about that, didn't I?

He'll get over himself and know to not fucking try that shit with me again.

Babysitting, my ass–

Lou's car pulls into the parking lot and I grab my mask. I pull my hair up and tie the mask onto my face over my eyes then zip up my bag. I hop out of the car as I take the last drag of this cigarette, already running late and I flick the end onto the pavement with the last exhale of the smoke. I get my mindset for this fight without trying to worry about any of the other shit I have to deal with right now, I block it all out for this.

The infinite trio of us walks across the dark parking lot to the bouncer as Lou mutters "Angel." The bouncer nods, we head down the dingy stairs. I step in behind them to hear the loud music pounding in my ears and my eyes blink a few times to adjust to the red light ambiance. Weaving past people, I keep my head down while I follow close behind Jules and Lou.

We get ourselves over to the edge of the fenced-in ring and the second I glance up, my heart drops to the floor when I realize that he's not watching. I've grown accustomed to it, the juxtaposing type angel's eyes above me in the ring.

I just brush off the thoughts, pulling my hoodie off and throwing it into my bag before grabbing my tape. I sit down at the edge of the caged ring and Lou crouches down next to me.

"You alright?" Lou asks as if he could pick up that something was off. I only can produce a chuckle while I bite at the tape to rip the strip off, smoothing down the end on my knuckles.

"Yeah," I say and he smiles, his eyes crinkling at the sides as I get myself up and exhale.

I stretch out my arms and the ring brightly lights up like clockwork to feel Jules's arm around my waist. I chuckle at her, side hugging her back and we watch Bella walkout.

I fix the waistband of my leggings and she glances over at me, her lips part like she's going to say something but they stop when she sees me. I give her a wave and she stares as if she's in shock at me being here.

"Why's she looking at you like that?" Jules mutters and I shake my head with a confused laugh escaping my lips.

"No idea," I mutter and I see her look up to the second floor and I follow her eyes.

"Alright, fuck–" Bella yells and Jules detaches from me, pressing a kiss to my cheek and I laugh as Lou shakes his head. He squeezes my shoulder and I step onto the mat.

"Tonight ... we have Peters" she yells out and people cheer for the tall, lean man that steps out onto the mat. Analyzing the tattoos on his shirtless body, Bella looks over at me and shakes her head slightly.

"Versus Angel." She yells and people cheer louder for me, producing a smile while I step in through the doorway under the fluorescents – no turning back now.

I walk myself across the hard mats, not as squishy as the ones at Lou's gym under my bare feet. Bella walks over to me with amusement on her sharp features.

"I didn't think you'd be here tonight ..." she murmurs under her breath as I keep my eyes on this opponent in front of me. He tries to psyche me out by simply looking at me but only making me laugh a little at his attempt before I look back at Bella.

"Why not?" I ask and she hums, shaking her head.

"Nevermind, you ready?" She asks and I snort at her, making her features covered in perfect makeup light up.

"Always," I say and she laughs at me, showing her straight white teeth and she walks past me as my eyes lift back to this fucker. Taking in his dark eyes on me and his dark chocolate skin, defined by muscles and white ink swirling across the canvas.

I smile back and he scoffs a little.

"You are not as scary as everyone makes you seem." He states, his extremely deep voice makes me chuckle under my breath at his words whilst I grin stupidly.

"A fan? Oh, I'm flattered, do you have something I can sign with?" I tease and his jaw clenches as I snicker.

I shake my head, crouching down slightly in the usual stance and bringing my fists up to my face.

"You haven't seen shit yet," I mutter under my breath as we both hear the countdown echo around us. My body zones in on him alone and lets the adrenaline ride out this fight.

"Have at it!" The crowd screams. He doesn't hesitate, he immediately jumps at me and jabs his large fist at my face.

I swiftly dodge it and swing a shot at him. He ducks and I huff, not letting up to lay a punch again right to his jaw and he groans as a sharp exhale leaves my lips with the force of my hit.

My body heats up while he angrily grits his teeth and he lunges at me, he's breathing harshly already, and his large fist swings at me with a grunt escaping his lips. I duck and slam my fist into his gut, knowing it caused the damage I intended.

I hear the cheering around me fill my ears for a fraction of a second and fade again, in and out of my ears like radio waves. He groans and I punch him, again and again right in the gut as his muscles flex and my arm strains to put all my power into these punches.

I pull back with the light ache spreading through my air and centering at my fist. His body is hunched over for a second to clutch his stomach, seeing the anger build in his eyes, and then he comes right back to me.

He steps with his stance wider than it should be and he punches again, his form is just completely off. Allowing me to simply hit his wrist away sharply enough that he misses me.

I actually laugh whilst he groans at my reaction. I throw a strong combination at him, nailing him in the nose and he curses loudly. I follow it with a right hook to his jaw again.

He curses out in pain as his head swings over to the side with the impact of my fist. I just punch again with my left to his throat, since I have the shot, and he stumbles back with an audible choke.

I smirk at him while he takes a second to pull himself together, finding myself glancing over at my friends to see them smiling and clapping like my parents – my soccer parents but make it illegal underground fights!

I chuckle under my breath and look back over, noticing him stalking over quickly and he punches at me. I duck again, throwing a punch to a spot on his stomach that makes him cry out in pain from the previous hits I got in. He stumbles over to slam into the hard mats under us.

I yawn slightly, purely unintentional, whilst I hear the cheers get louder.

I smirk, dropping to my knee right on his stomach like I did a few fights ago and I slam my fist into his face. Just over and over, hating myself for not wanting to stop as I get my anger and frustration out on this man under me.

He groans and screams in pain but shuts me off when his fist winds back. He lifts his upper half up with his muscles flexing to do so and launches his fist right at my jaw.

For fuck's sake–

I groan in pain, slamming to the ground onto my side – I understand why Lou said to avoid the punches at all costs now.

He situates himself, continuing the fight as I try to pull my own goddamn thoughts together after a hit like that.

Without stopping there, he fucking spits his blood on my stomach.

"Bitch–" he scoffs harshly and that's when I lose it. My anger boils over as he goes to throw another punch.

I snap up with my sheer rage and I punch him hard in the nose again, feeling it crack under my tape-covered knuckles.

"Try that fucking shit again, asshole–" I yell, getting on top of him and breathing heavily as my heart thunders in its cage like a jackrabbit.

I slam my fist into his face over and over as hard as I can with the simmering anger overflow my rage, sharp puffs of air leave my lips as he groans.

His body writhes and squirms under me as I punch him so hard in the temple that he knocks out cold on the mat.

I scoff at him, seeing the blood seeped all over his face and coated on my taped-up knuckles. My lungs work overtime to not only calm my body but my mind as well, breathing harshly as sheen sweat covers my body and I get up.

The hysterical cheers fill my ears again and I lift up to stand up straight, instinctually my eyes lift to the second floor and my smile falters a little.

I take in the bare railing without his presence looming over the ring and a defeated sigh leaves my lips, realizing now that part of me likes proving his expectations about me wrong every night I fight here.

Instantly, I shake the thoughts out of my head because his approval or presence doesn't mean shit to me. I didn't need him here because I still fucking won tonight without it.

My thoughts are broken when a gentle hand grabs my wrist. I look over, seeing Bella shake her head in amusement as she lifts my arm in the air.

I laugh at her, feeling the light pain in my jaw as I look around at all the people that have no idea who I am. They're all just here to watch the gruesome exchanges in this very crimson-coated Pit.

"Too easy," Bella mutters and I proudly smile at her, she lets go of my wrist as my tired arm drops back down to my side.

"I've got your money." She says and I nod, parting ways with her. I step out of the doorway conscious yet again and I smile widely when Jules pulls me to wrap her arms around me.

"Wait, wait–" Lou says, feeling hard pats to my back as a form of praise around here. Looking up at Lou as I pant and he uses the towel to wipe the blood off my stomach.

I take it from him, thanking him as I finish up the rest. "There we go." He says and cuts me off before they both go back to hugging me. I laugh, wrapping my arms around them as I hum at the two of them with a soft smile on my face.

"Alright, alright, I'm alive–" I strain out from the tight arms around me.

They pull back as I laugh at them, seeing their smiles as I throw the towel in my bag and pull my hoodie back out to tug it onto my body. My arms tingle and burn from the workout I just got in, looking over at Jules and she meets my eyes. "Is he conscious?" I ask and both of them glance over into the ring and nod at me.

"Yeah, he's getting up." She says and I nod, lifting up my duffle as I slip my shoes back on and we weave our way to the bar. Getting pats on the back, I just nod as I tug my hood up again and sit myself down to order tequila for the hell of it. My eyes drift over under the red light to my friends looking at me like I'm insane but they don't question it.

"How'd I do?" I ask Lou and he laughs at me, seeing the tequila get set down. I thank the bartender before picking up the crystal cocktail glass.

"You're in an odd mood." Jules points out and my lips curl up as I sip on the tequila like it's water. She shakes her head as Lou snorts, swallowing the strong liquid to feel the incredible burn.

"I'm great," I tell them, finishing off the drink with one gulp and I see Bella again. Her dark hair is slicked back without a single flyaway and her makeup is perfect, to say the least.

I set the empty glass on the bar and she smiles at me, handing me the white envelope and I thank her. My chest sets ablaze from the drink, the best kind of burn.

"Question ..." she says and my eyebrows go up as I nod, seeing Jules and Lou talking to each other and not paying attention to this.

"What's up?" I ask and she leans in closer as I smile.

"Do you know where Harry is?" She asks and my lips press together as confusion washes over me. I knit my eyebrows together and she sees the emotion on my face.

"He's a friend, he told me he'd be with you tonight and that's why I didn't think you'd show tonight. Now he's not answering his phone and you're here ..." she starts and I breathe out a laugh, shaking my head at her.

"He's sleeping, he crashed at my place," I tell her and her eyebrows go up and I nod to reassure her.

"Huh–" she lets out a confused huff. I chuckle as I smile at her, watching the confusion set on her face. "Okay then, thank you, will you tell him to check his phone?" She mutters.

I nod as she pats my thigh, walking away with that and the fact that Harry's friends with her. Trying to understand that Bella's connected to Crescents somehow, I know she has the tattoo. I sigh deeply, looking over at my friends.

"Come on, babe, let's go," Jules says and I slide off the seat with the money in this thick envelope as I follow them out. I keep my head down as I trail close behind the two of them. We weave past people in the dim red light, opening the door and the cold air hits me as I head back out of the club.

Walking with my friends, we head back into Lou's car and I shut the door. He starts it up, rubbing my hands together to warm myself up from the moments spent in the freezing cold.

I tuck the money and mask into my bag while Lou pulls out of the parking spot. I start to peel off the bloody, sweaty tape from my sore knuckles.

My leg bounces as Lou drives through the city until he pulls up to the familiar flickering street lamp. I smile at my friends, hugging both of them.

"I'll see you at the gym tomorrow," I tell Lou and he nods as Jules exclaims as I get out of the car.

"Ice your jaw!" She calls out and I chuckle, nodding as I shut the door with my bag in my hand and wave at them.

I walk up to my building, pushing the metal door open and bracing myself for whatever awaits at my apartment. I head up the stairs slowly as the ache in my jaw persists subtly.

The hallway itself is in its eerie character whilst I fish my keys out. I stick it into the keyhole to unlock then push my door open. I hesitantly look in, seeing the dimly lit place and it's as quiet as it always is.

I knit my eyebrows together to notice his vans still at the door, stepping in and I set my bag down on the ground and shut the front door behind me.

I hang my keys up and kick my shoes off. Then I slowly walk into my small place, through the doorway to my room and my lips curl up when I walk closer.

His tall figure is still passed out on my bed as he rolled over to his stomach in his sleep. His slow deep breaths softly resound through the silence while his back rises and falls with them. He looks at peace right now.

I laugh to myself quietly, deciding to shower and I grab clothes to change into. My feet take me into the bathroom to flick on the loud fan and light, locking the door behind me and setting my clothes down.

I walk over to start up the shower, noticing the pigmented blood still smeared on my skin a little and I pull my hoodie off completely. Discarding my clothes on the floor of the bathroom, I pull my hair tie out.

I move the curtain slightly so I can step in and let the water run over my body. I shut my eyes, allowing my muscles to relax a little and running my fingers through my hair to soak my scalp. I lather shampoo into my hair and then rinse it out, following it with a conditioner to let it sit in my hair. I squeeze out my body wash into the loofah, starting to scrub down my body and my stomach in particular.

Turning around again to rinse the conditioner out of my hair, I wringe out my shoulder-length hair. I let the suds rinse off my body with the water spraying from the showerhead. Shutting the water off and hearing the fan louder now, I close the shower curtain and step out of the tub. I grab a towel, scrunching my hair to dry it a little and wrap the fluffy towel around my body.

I walk over to the sink, wiping a spot in the foggy mirror from the condensation, and see the dark bruise starting to form on my jaw. I brush out my hair, then my teeth with the minty gel, and use mouthwash to finish.

I tug my shorts on with the oversized t-shirt to my body, pulling my damp hair that got trapped under the shirt. I shut the lights off with the fan and my apartment goes silent as I slowly peek my head out again, seeing him still in the same position and I sigh out a breath of relief.

I toss my sweaty clothes into the laundry basket and glance over at him in my bed, still, this odd sensation runs through me at the sight. The idea of not being in my apartment by myself is new and my nerves pick up when I realize he'll wake up and be mad again.

I walk over to my living room and into the kitchen, crouching down to open my duffle and I pull the envelope out. I stand up again and move over to my fridge, opening up the top for the freezer and pulling out the bag of frozen peas before shutting the door. I grab a kitchen towel and wrap it around the cold pack and I sit myself down in front of my laptop.

I open up the envelope, seeing the large stack of cash and I pull it out. Leaning forward to count through it, I separate it out into little piles of matching bills. I allow the ice to thaw out a little so it can mold to my face easier. My pen etches the number 5550 across the envelope and my lips curl up as I restack the paper and stuff it back into the envelope in a more organized manner.

Relaxing a little, I grab the ice and press the coldness to my jaw. I lean back against the chair and gently shut my eyes. I just listen to the silence becomes a noise itself as the cold substance on my skin numbs the pain there.

And it comes crashing down, it always does.

"Fuck's sake–" I hear a quiet grumble and I just blink my eyes open and my gaze falls to the doorway of my room.

"Fuck!" I hear him louder and angrier as I just sit here, waiting for the moment to completely crash. "Rory!" He raises his voice for it to echo through the quiet that once existed in my apartment.

His footsteps resound as he walks out of my room, pressing my lips together and holding in my laugh as his hair is a mess of curls every which way and his eyes are puffy from the sleep – looking even softer with that adorable sweater of his.

I snicker and he walks over. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He seethes and I break into a laughing fit at this.

My genuine laugh echoes through my apartment with the accompaniment of his footsteps. He snaps the ice out of my hand and chucks it across the room, making me snicker even more in my own amusement of this fucked up situation.

I stop abruptly when he picks me up by my goddamn neck and a flustered gasp enters my body in surprise. I push him off instantly and he shoves the seatback in for it to drag across the wood floor cringingly loud.

I take in the true anger all over his face as he starts backing me into the corner of my kitchen and I speed the other way.

"Harry, come on–" I try and he cuts me off sharply.

"You fucking drugged me?" He snaps, seeing his jaw clench so sharp that it could definitely cut something.

I chuckle at him to try and lighten the mood with a sweet smile on my face, still just circling each other around my small dining table like he's about to fucking come at me.

"You looked like you needed the sleep and I won the fight anyway!" I exclaim and he grabs the mug from the table and chucks it right at me.

I yelp, ducking with my hands over my head to protect myself from the shattering pieces. It collides against the wall and every one of the ceramic pieces rain to the ground.

Oh god, he's really pissed.

"Right and drugging me–" he starts with bitter rage seeing off every syllable that escapes his mouth. I laugh a little as his anger radiating off of him – I can fucking feel it with every move he makes, evoking a startled jump out of me with each one.

"Hey, hey, I didn't really drug you ... it's a thing my the- doctor–" I start and he cuts me off.

"I don't give a fuck what it is, Rory!" He snaps and I clamp my lips shut, seeing the vein practically popping out of his neck. He lets out sharp puffs of air from his nose like he's trying to contain his anger and he runs his fingers through his messy hair again whilst pacing a little.

"Why can't you just fucking listen to me?" He sneers sharply and I laugh honestly now in utter disbelief, his eyes snap up and I snort at the tension growing in the small space.

"Listen to you?" I ask in disbelief and his eyes stay on me as I shake my head. "You've got the wrong fucking girl if you think I'm going to listen to anything you say." I snap back and his jaw clenches as I stare back in this standstill with him, hearing my heart hammering through my ears.

"You better watch that goddamn attitude of yours, Rory, I swear–" he sneers, his voice slow and sharp enough to sends sparks across my veins. The bulging vein in his neck looks like it's about to burst through the skin as he talks through his teeth. I just tilt my head ever so slightly and cut him off.

"Yeah? Or what?" I ask with a smirk on my face and it all happens too fast.

Before I can process it, he strides toward me to grab me by my neck and I stumble back on my feet. I slam me into the wall with such impact that my breath leaves my lungs and a soft gasp enters my system.

His large hand encases my neck in a death grip. He simmers with anger, I can feel it magnified from the close proximity as it seeps from every ounce of his being.

From the sharp clench of his jaw to the slight flaring of his nostrils to the vein popping along the side of his neck to all encompass back to those piercing green eyes now set ablaze – the adrenaline shooting through me is unbelievably riveting.

I've become a prisoner to his grip around my throat while he entraps me against the wall with nothing but the breaths I'm trying to regulate at the moment.

His eyes burn into my soul as my hands are wrapped around his forearm out of reflex to defend myself like usual, but I know he's not going to hurt me – I've simply poked the bear.

His middle fingers and thumb dig into the sides of my neck to apply a dizzying amount of pressure. My eyes flicker down to his pink tongue running across his plump bottom lip as he scrunches his nose up from the heat between us or to contain himself.

"What was that, Ace?" He demands me to repeat myself, inhaling his cologne with the hints of potent cigarette smoke seeping from his pores as they are from mine – the genuine bad habit that we both can't seem to shake.

His face inches from mine as his head tilts ever so slightly for my response while my heart thrashes in my chest, pumping blood through my ears.

"I said or what, Harry?" Being just as confident as he is here. His eyebrows are deeply knit together as his angered eyes splinter into my soul.

His body heat radiates off of him and his silence gives me enough to roll my eyes as I squirm. "See, you're all fucking talk–" I say directly at him only to be abruptly cut off, as his style, with his lips strongly colliding with mine.

I inhale sharply through my nose as my eyes instantly flutter shut, taking a second to process it before matching what he's giving. His lips mold with mine in a heated kiss that's been built up and up over in the weeks that I've become somewhat acquainted with this person in front of me.

I cave almost too instantly to the soft lips of his, our rough kisses echo through the white noise persisting in my kitchen.

The reward of the freshly snapped tension is absolute ecstasy, it's like no other – like saturating colors across a palette of pastels, it's vibrant in every possible way and there's no real way to display this among paper.

I impossibly need more of him.

My hands drag up his chest, earning a soft hum from his lips. His hand still remains around my throat to keep my head pinned against the wall whilst I hook my arm around his neck and flush his body against mine completely. I raise to the balls of my feet to remedy the height difference between the two of us while completely breathing him in.

The frantic pace of our heated kiss only grows needier by the second as my tongue glides across his bottom lip. His lips part for me and my lips curl up at the action as our tongues slide against each other. A deep moan rumbles from his chest as our tongues tangle together in a heated mess of getting accustomed to each other.

My hands weave into his soft curls as I hold them firmly in a grip in between my fingers, tugging slightly to give myself my own form of control in this situation. Another groan resounds from the back of his throat as my back arches into him and I learn every inch of these cherry lips of his.

"Yeah? This is what you fucking want?" He mutters through the intense kisses and I can only manage to produce a deep hum that vibrates against his soft lips, kissing him back harder into the lust.

His grip remains on my neck, closing off the already dwindling oxygen from this room without any space between us. He molds his lips against mine roughly, passionately, and meaninglessly. His body completely flushed against mine and the back of my head held firmly against the hard surface behind me.

He pulls back to hear our lips detach with the accompaniment of our harsh breaths accentuated now and I flutter my eyes open.

He tilts my head up a little more for a strained noise to lightly escape my lips as I pant under him, his blazing green eyes pinned down on me while his cherry lips are parted to breathe like I am.

His nose scrunches up to sniffle a little in the intensity between us already with his eyebrows creased together deeply. "What else do you want? Hm?" He whispers through the heat between us and my lips tug up into a pathetic smirk.

"You talk a lot of fucking shit, Harry, so prove me otherwise–" I smile devilishly. The rough pads of his fingertips dig in a little to my skin with the cold contrast of his rings against my hot skin to cut off my words in my throat.

My blood pumps through my body and rushes to the surface of my cheeks to heat my skin at the lack of oxygen right now in this headrush of pure bliss. I pathetically let a soft moan escape my lips at the fiery pleasure shooting through my blood.

"You want me to fuck the brat out of you, Ace?" He asks slowly, his hooded eyes looming over mine in all seriousness and I know he's not playing around as I attempt to breathe the best I can.

I can't even deny the wetness pooling in between my thighs at the moment. I pathetically have my thighs clenched together which isn't doing much to the fact that my arousal has soaked through my underwear.

My lack of response only nudges him on. I softly gasp on a strained breath as he steps impossibly closer and keeps me, prisoner, to the confined space of the wall with the pure heat of attraction in between us.

His head dips down, ghosting his lips as a tease over my skin until he gets where he wants. His hand encased around my neck tilts my head over for him and his soft lips brush over the outer shell of my ear.

"What's the matter, Ace? Is this all it takes to shut you up?" He snaps darkly into my ear and I swallow hard. My heart thunders in my chest uncontrollably in anticipation and my grip tightens on his sweater in my fist. "Since you're all talk yourself, use your goddamn words." He whispers harshly into my ear.

I manage to muster up all the confidence in the world, getting more accustomed to his dominance. This is all new to me, the idea of not being in complete control is foreign and riveting in all aspects.

"Yes." I breathe out and he hums deeply, puckering his lips against the oddly sensitive skin to make a soft gasp enter my system.

"Mmm there's my good girl, I've been waiting for her." He hums, satisfied with himself, and those flutters erupt in shockwaves of ripples through my lower belly at the mere words.

I decide that two can play at that fucking game the more this dynamic becomes something worth the amusement.

I turn my head, pressing my lips to his ear to hear a slight hum leave him. "And this good girl wants a good fucking–" I whisper out harshly and he scoffs harshly.

His head pressed firmly against the side of my head and his lips are already on my ear, hearing his deep breaths only sending sparks down my spine. "I can't do that without you knowing I'm not going to soft on you." He snaps and I simply hum with a smirk on my face.

"You're underestimating me, Styles," I say confidently through the breaths I'm trying to regulate at the moment as the room starts to cave in on itself.

"Tap out, if you want." I can practically hear the smirk off his features as he whispers those words through my ear, sending more shudders across my body.

His warmth leaves mine a little in the heat while I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, my mind in a complete daze that consists of him and we haven't even started yet.

His ring-clad hand leaves my throat to allow air to greedily take in air, coughing lightly on it only to feel his hands at the bottom of my shirt ripping the material off my body. The cold air dances along my heated skin, instantly hardening my pierced nipples and sparking goosebumps across my exposed skin.

I help him tug his sage green sweater off with the white undershirt in one go over the back of his head rapidly to expose his olive skin.

I yank my shorts off with my underwear in the process, letting the last of the fabric covering me, pool at my feet on the floor. The cold draft travels in between my thighs to make a shiver run down my spine with the knots in my stomach.

I kick my bottoms off on the floor whilst my eyes devour all the art on his body up close now: the swallows on his collarbones, the large crescent butterfly just under his sternum, and teasing ferns delving down his V-lines to disappear under the waistband of his trousers that are low on his hips with the waistband of his black boxers peeking out.

My gaze focuses on his chest, seeing something that confuses me as my heart thunders in my ears. The light pink scars etch across his skin, covered by some of the ink but that thought stops abruptly when he roughly grabs me by my neck again.

"You wanna be fucked like a goddamn slut tonight, Ace?" He questions and I can't help but smirk at his words with his dilated green eyes pinned on me. I can still feel that anger fueling our every move tonight – it ripples off of him in every way.

He forces me onto my knees roughly and my knees dig into the hardwood surface under me whilst my blood pounds through my ears. I come face to face with the very evident bulge in his neutral trousers.

"Then put that damn mouth of yours to better use." He snaps as I chuckle lowly under my breath in anticipation, high on the intensity of the sheer sexual tension in this room.

My eyes trail down the black ink ferns etched into his olive skin that disappears with the trail of dark spare hair under his belly button beneath the fabric keeping me from where I want right now.

His ring-clad fingers easily undo the button and zipper on his trousers in front of me with one hand, showing me the ease of the situation we're in – I have no doubt he gets himself around.

I help and curl my fingers around the top of his pants and boxers in desperate need of more at this point. I tug them down with his aid for his keys to clatter on the floor loudly, kicking his trousers off to the rest of our clothes scattered across the kitchen floor.

His cock releases from its tightening confines with a sigh of relief leaving his lips. I instantly salivate at the sight of that motherfucking tiger tattoo inked on his strong, toned thigh.

Holy fuck.

My heart stops the incessant thundering in my chest as I take in how big he is. In length and width, he's definitely the biggest I've ever come across.

Yet, of course, the gods above couldn't give this man the narcissistic ego he has and not compensate with a sizable package. As if the chiseled muscles, godly tattoos, chocolate curls, and style of his weren't enough.

His ring-clad fist wraps around himself shamelessly, stroking himself right in front of my eyes with a soft groan. His tip glistens in precum and a shade of pink that matches those lips of his.

"Tell me how much you want my cock, Ace, and beg for it." He sneers from above me, my eyes leave his glistening dick, up to his chiseled figure to that goddamn cross hanging over us and contradicting the sins we're about to commit.

"No," I say with a smirk on my face, biting on my bottom lip in a tease.

His jaw clenches ever so slightly as his nose scrunches up in the heat. His curls fall over his forehead as he takes a step towards me to press his palm into the wall behind me, trying to tempt me whilst stroking himself inches away from me.

I just meet his eyes again unamused.

"No?" He questions as if that wasn't my answer seconds ago and I huff out of annoyance.

He just pulls my hair back surprisingly, fisting it into a makeshift ponytail with a death grip to keep my head where he wants.

"No ... god- do you ever shut up?" I snap at him and that grip in my hair strengthens to feel the sear against my scalp and I only hum at the pain.

"Keep it up and I'll fuck that little throat of yours raw, Ace–" he starts and I simply run my tongue across my bottom lip in a devilish smile.

"Prove it then, you little shit." I snap and he's groaning under his breath, holding his tip and ghosting it over my lips as I look up at him.

"Yeah? Open your damn mouth." He seethes, feeling the anger simmer over in him and I revel in every bit of it.

Nevertheless, I open my mouth in anticipation, the arousal in between my thighs an absolute mess at this point as his jaw is clenched razor sharp. "You're fucking in for it, I'm pissed." He simmers and I have no fucking doubt.

I simply stick my tongue out and he doesn't even give me a chance before thrusting his hips forward. His silky skin glides against my tongue slowly, filling up my mouth completely like no other.

I take matters into my own hand, my palms gravitate up to grab onto his toned thighs for support as I wrap my lips around him, encouraging him deeper down my throat.

I can only manage to hum with his cock in my mouth and my eyes lift up to him as he smirks. He shows off his teeth with that dimple in his cheek, running his tongue over his bottom lip at the sight of me in this position for him – he's one lucky motherfucker.

He huskily groans as I swirl my tongue the best with his size I can on the underside of his dick, tasting the salty precum leaking already along with my tongue. "Fuck, Ace–" Harry groans and grabs one of my hands to bring it up to rest on his hip.

"Pinch me if you wanna stop, this is all up to you, baby." He says through his pleasure and his hand leaves mine to extend to the wall behind me with his other threaded firmly into my hair.

I can only manage to hum at his words again, giving me more than any other person would in a situation like this.

I moan around him because those noises coming out of him only aid the pit forming in my lower stomach. I hollow out my cheeks, trying to accommodate someone his size as his cock fills my mouth perfectly – leaving it up to my imagination of him inside of me, stretching me out.

My cunt throbs on its own, my arousal practically seeping down my inner thighs from the immense accumulation of it. I clench my thighs together impossibly for some kind of relief.

His grip strengthens in my hair, earning another moan out of me. "For fuck's sake–" he obscenely moans, causing my stomach to only tighten even more. I only glance up to watch the effect I have over him as my jaw aches even more.

His eyes are already pinned on me as he moans softly whilst he pushes my head down further to take more of his thick cock into my mouth. I'm not surprised he's a head-pusher but as I said – he's a lucky motherfucker because it's hot as fuck.

His muscles flex along his abdomen, seeing every one of the little chiseled muscles as he struggles to breathe like – only making me feel more in control in a certain way that I can't explain.

It gets inherently better when he delivers on his promises. "Fuckin' hell–" a moan rumbles from his chest whilst thrusting his cock deep down my throat and a moan leaves my diaphragm simultaneously as it does to him.

He curses out into the heat that encompasses my apartment now and his cock curves down the back of my throat. He draws his hips back to rock back into me. I choke a little but he continues on whilst the tears well up in my eyes.

He rocks to a pace, hearing the wet sounds of him hitting the back of my throat fill my once quiet apartment with my gasps for air around his cock, yet again completely breathing him in.

"Look at you, it's fucking pathetic ..." he sneers whilst fucking my mouth and eating up every second of this. Never in my life would I have ever thought that those words would cause as much pleasure as they do right now.

I dig my nails into his skin, leaving crescent-shaped marks along his olive skin that he seems to enjoy with the indecent moan leaving his lips. I choke around him when he hits the back of my throat roughly and screws my eyes shut while he huskily groans.

"What's the matter? Ha, I finally got the fucking brat to shut up–" he gutturally groans and I choke whilst the tears escape over my waterline to run down my cheeks and I make an utter mess all down my chin with my spit.

He yanks my head back and I cough softly, inhaling oxygen greedily whilst tears stain my cheeks.

I make a complete wet mess now as I spit all over his tip whilst looking up at him through my glossy vision. He pants as he holds my hair back and salaciously moans at the sight of me on my knees like the fucking slut he wants.

"Jesus fuck–" he groans.

My own clear spit drips down my chin to my chest, a string connects from my bottom lip to his tip. I breathe now with the dwindling oxygen under his suffocating and intoxicating presence looming over me, my throat aches as he truly did live up to the promise.

I simply wrap my lips around his aching tip again and suck lightly with a satisfied hum to clean up my mess.

"Have to do the same to that cunt of yours, don't I?" He mutters with a dark chuckle as he yanks me up to my feet, feeling weak in the knees already.

He shoves me back into the wall and swallows my gasp as his lips surprisingly collide with mine. His grip leaves my damp hair for it to cascade back over me and I kiss him back at the same heated pace.

I grow needier, more desperate for more from him as the ache in between my thighs only throbs more from his warm skin pressed to mine.

"Wait, I just–" I mumble against his lips in realization, noticing how hoarse my voice is. He only kisses me back harder, eliciting a groan from the back of my throat.

"Does it look like I give a fuck, Rory?" He mutters against my lips and I hum at his words, molding my lips against his whilst our noses nudge together.

The feverish, wet kiss persists whilst laced with a certain roughness that's making this all the better with my heart pounding in my chest.

His lips capture my swollen bottom lip in sync as my skin burns hot. Soft hums and moans leave the both of us at the pace this is all moving at, nothing but lust on our minds.

"Condom, please," I mutter through the heated kisses and he hums lightly before disconnecting his lips from mine.

I inhale air and let my head thud back against the wall behind me. His body heat dissipates and I wipe my chin covered in my own clear spit with the back of my hand and my tears sticking to my cheeks.

I sniffle from the heat still, glancing over as I lean against the wall for moral support with my chest rising and falling harshly. I watch him grab a gold foil packet from his trousers and stick it in between his teeth.

He comes back with that stupid smirk on his face and the gold foil is in between his teeth with the front two teeth just slightly longer. It reflects a golden glow over his perfect features glistening in a sheen coat of sweat as he reaches down to the back of my thighs.

I grab onto his neck and he lifts me up in an instant to allow an exhale to leave his nose with my body latched onto his.

I don't know enough about him or trust him enough to let him fuck me without any kind of protection, doesn't matter if he's making me feel this way – at least that part of my conscience is very much clear.

I grab the condom from in between his teeth as he presses my back into the wall again. I tear the top off with my teeth and our anticipating breaths engulf the suffocating space as I pull the condom out of the packet.

One of his hands leaves the back of my thigh and he takes it from me. I disregard the foil onto the floor with the rest of our clothes as he reaches down in between our centers. He rolls the condom down the length of his painfully hard cock and a soft groan leaves his lips as his hand wraps around his base.

I breathe harshly in the dense atmosphere as he rubs his tip through my soaking core, still throbbing. "Harry–" his name comes out like a silky plea as I grip his curls weave in between my fingers.

He just hums, finding satisfaction in teasing me for this long whilst his tip nudges against my sensitive clit and an airy moan escapes my lips. I grow antsier and antsier and my breath stops completely when he leans in, pressing his soft lips to my ear.

"You're sure?" He whispers in a husky tone and my heart clenches in my chest – that's concerning, isn't it?

The fact that consent is so fucking foreign in this society that his words are coming as a shock to me.

"It's okay, I want it." I breathe out and his lips curl up against my ear as he nudges his tip against my sensitive clit, desperate for something. A soft moan leaves my lips as he rubs the entirety of his thick cock up my wet cunt, the feeling truly indescribably lewd.

"Is this–" I start and I start melting under his touch, under the feeling of his thick cock gliding through my aroused core. "Is this what you want too?" I ask to make absolutely sure and he kisses me over my ear with a soft hum.

"I've never wanted to prove anyone more wrong." He whispers and I hum.

"Mmm, still waiting, baby," I murmur into his ear, my voice raspy and practically gone already, and I feel his tip right at my entrance.

"Gonna fuck you numb, Ace," He murmurs right into my ear and his words hit right in the pit forming in my gut. I don't even get a chance to respond before he sinks himself into me.

"Oh, my g–"

His head pulls back from my ear to watch every second of this pleasure across my features. I pin my eyes on his dilated jade ones still as his swollen lips are parted to breathe like mine – the air so thick that I could get lost in it endlessly.

He pushes his cock all the way into me and my jaw falls slack. A low moan vibrates from his chest, the eye contact making sparks run through my system as the stretch is absolutely insatiable. It all becomes too overwhelming and my eyes flutter shut in sheer bliss, my head rolls back against the wall.

"Shit, you're so fuckin' tight" he obscenely moans, it vibrates from his warm chest to mine. "I knew you'd feel this good wrapped around my cock, baby." He raspily moans and his words hit my gut.

The stretch feels overwhelmingly good, the slight pain with this pleasure is novel. He puts his hand back under my thigh to host me up a little more against the hard surface.

I whimper as more soft noises leave my lips in satisfaction where I need it, desperately needing him to move and never even having someone be able to fill me up completely like this.

"Harry–" his name slips from my mouth, this isn't a fantasy right now – it's reality.

"You wanted me to stretch out your tight little cunt like this, yeah?" He mutters right into my ear. His filthy words send shockwaves of liquid heat rippling through my entire system whilst his cock slides in and out of me.

"Fuck, yes, that's right–" I start but get cut off when his hips drawback. He pushes in to hit a spot deep in my belly and only increases the immense pressure, fucking easily with the mess of arousal and I airily moan.

His hips pull back and glide his cock back into me to create a mind-numbing pace. I whimper every time he nails me into the wall.

A sheen coat of sweat covers my body, that shower I took earlier becomes useless at this point. I hear him moan sensually close to my ear and my stomach tightens even more.

"Fuck's sake, Rory–" He huskily groans from deep in his chest into my neck and I moan. He sponges heated kisses to my neck, eliciting bliss along with every spot his soft lips suction and leaving remnants for me to trace tomorrow.

"I thought you said you were gonna prove it?" I ask through my harsh breathing, wanting him to be rougher with me for some ungodly reason as if this isn't enough.

His frustrated groan rattles against my skin as he fucks me at this pace against the wall, not too slow and not too fast for my body to get adjusted to him still.

"You understand what you're asking for, Ace?" He rasps out and my lips curl up as I hold onto him for dear life.

I lean my head down a little as the pleasure stirs through me, the heat in between us is utterly raw and pure chemical attraction. I ghost my lips over the outer shell of his ear with my rough pants.

"You're still all talk, baby, how about you actually show me just how angry you are at me, you prick," I whisper through my harsh breaths.

His hips slam into mine and it's game over for me.

I softly gasp at the surprise as the wall rattles behind me and my breath gets caught in my throat. "Don't worry, you're going to remember this shit when you won't be able to walk tomorrow morning." He grits through his teeth, painting chills across my entire body.

Holy shit.

I click my tongue at him just as he's done to me.

I know I have a goddamn death wish at the moment.

"Your fucking mouth keeps moving but this is subpar at best–" I don't even get a chance before he's groaning out of pent-up anger at me, snapping his hips into me to create a thick atmosphere of strangled noises getting caught in my throat.

"Oh, Ace, we've hardly started." He seethes and I just pull him closer to me and my sweaty forehead falls to the crook of his neck as my back nails into the wall. My arms wrap tightly around his neck as my body jolts with his sharp, rough thrusts into me.

The pain at the scrape on my lower backaches. I can't even think about it right now with the tightening sensation spreading through my stomach whilst he holds me up with the help of the wall for support. The hard surface behind me rattles with every one of his thrusts into me. His blunt nails dig into my skin under my thighs, surely leaving marks for me tomorrow.

Our skin slaps together with the accompaniment of our indelicate moans in the heat of my own damn kitchen, my thighs clench around his hips for more moral support at this point. His sweaty chest presses to mine in the sheer explosion of tension between the two of us.

"Jesus fuck–" he curses loudly. I moan with him, digging my nails into his hot skin on his inkless back while the pressure builds in my lower belly.

The pain isn't even on my mind when the pleasure outweighs it like this.

"Just- like- that–" I pant and his lips kiss down my neck, sponging his lips on spots as pounds me into the wall with every snap of his hips. His hot puffs of air fan across my neck in a harsh mess.

"You really are a little fucking slut, aren't you? Letting me fuck you up against the wall like this, Ace–" He moans into my skin, making a raspy moan leave the back of my throat, and my stomach twists at his words. Our body heat radiates off each other with our bare chests pressed to one another as the wall rattles behind me and I wrap my legs around him tighter.

I test it even more with my harsh breaths. "I've had better." I pant out.

An angered groan leaves him, practically growling at this point, as he slams into me roughly to make a silent scream catch in my throat.

I curse with the prominent ache in between my thighs from the lack of satisfaction yet again as he pulls me off the wall, stopping inside of me.

I frustratedly groan and stay clamped around him as he walks through my kitchen. He leans over so my back collides with the hard surface of my dining table and my arms fall off of him.

He reefs me to the edge of the table, producing a shocked inhale out of me. He pushes back into me to completely fill me up again without another second of thought and I pathetically moan.

"Those fucking noises you're making are saying otherwise, Ace." He mutters at me.

I mean he has a point.

"Oh fuck–" I raspily moan and he chuckles through his harsh pants.

My back slides up and down the table as he slams into me, hearing his pants and our skin making contact in this dense space as he deeply moans. The pressure only builds and builds while his pelvic bone hits my clit with his thrusts deep – practically into my gut.

"That's what I thought, baby." He pants out into the heat of my apartment. I reach around for something to hold onto as he holds my legs and I grip the edge of the table, moaning louder than I should have. I feel him deeper and deeper in me with every thrust, hitting a mind-numbing spot inside of me.

I whimper, the pressure builds in my belly. "I need to cum, Harry, I need–" I hoarsely whine from deep in my chest, honestly scared of how this pressure will unravel itself.

"Then say sorry," he seethes and a chuckle blended with a moan both get caught in my throat.

I flutter my eyes to look right at his dilated green ones as he fucks into me, his muscles flex with every sharp thrust into me. His body is covered in a fresh coat of sweat as my body jolts against the table and I smirk at him whilst shaking my head.

"Fuck no–" I pant out directly at him and he slows his thrusts to make me curse out harshly at the loss of friction. He lowly chuckles at me with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Hm, that wasn't it, Ace." He sharply thrust, pausing for a fraction of a second every time his hips harshly snap into mine and a whine leaves the back of my throat.

"God- fuck you–" I seethe and he shakes his head at me, his hair even sweating a little as his curls hang over his forehead in a mess whilst fucking into me torturously slow.

My walls flutter around him in desperate need of a release, the intensity of it just continuing to build as my stomach coils. I buck my hips up for more but he roughly shoves me back down against the table with his ring-clad hand splayed on my lower stomach.

"Say sorry and you can cum as hard as you want baby ..." he taunts through his own harsh breaths and I choke out a whimper. His sweaty curls fall over his forehead as a sheen coat of sweat glistens over the both of us.

He slams his hips into me particularly hard and a squeak of a moan leaves my lips as he gives me a hint of the bliss that I need to finish.

"Fuck! Sorry, I'm sorry–" the words tumble out as my entire body is covered in sweat from this impending orgasm and he delightedly groans.

"Atta girl, Ace." He hums.

"Please–" I pathetically whine in need of more but he cuts me off abruptly.

I hear him harshly spit and more wetness pools near my clit. Before I know it, his thumb presses to my clit to send pleasure racing through my entire body as he roughly stimulates both sweet spots now.

My hand snaps up to my mouth to contain the immoral sounds about to escape my lips. That pushed me completely over the edge and there's no fucking coming back from that erotic sight. I press the back of my hand against my lips as silent moans leave my lips.

"There it is." He rasps out with a slight sniffle from the heat, proud of his own success.

"Oh fuck, fuck–" I nearly scream as he breathes harshly, thrusting in and out of me with immense ease as he rubs my clit with just enough pressure. My thighs clench around him with the harsh circles to my clit and his cock insatiably fucking into me.

"Harry–" I moan into the back of my hand as sweat covers my body and my back jerks against the table with the impact of his thrusts, it just rattles under me. The pressure builds and builds, never having so much of it at one time and I bite down my knuckle to contain the ungodly moan about to leave my chest.

"Come on, let it go for me–" he says through his pants as he continues to slam into me – I'm surprised he's even lasting this long.

That all fades from my mind, all of it does, in one moment when all the blood rushes to my core and my back arches just slightly from the table. My legs slightly shaking from the strength of it and my stomach tightens.

I come undone before his eyes as my legs clamp around his hips. My eyes roll to the back of my head as my body tenses up and I obscenely moan as I see white in my vision. Absolute euphoria explodes in my lower belly and ripples through my skin.

"Fucking hell–" I hear Harry moan as he fucks me with the frustrated anger he has in himself towards me without fail.

I whimper, moaning in the form of an exhale that gets caught in my throat as the white heat runs through every part of my body. The bliss runs from head to toe before it fades out into the atmosphere.

Oh my god–

I exhale loudly, my back hits the table as I nearly cough from not breathing right. I just lay here, my chest rising and falling inconsistently whilst covered in a sheer layer of sweat with him still fucking me.

I breathe heavily and he groans deeply before pulling out. His hands, those cold rings dig into my hot skin and he reefs me off the table even more.

I gasp at the abrupt transition as he shoves me around like a ragdoll, positioning me as he wants. He flips me over for my bare chest and stomach to press to the table and my tiptoes to hit the ground.

"Hands-on the table." He instructs and I press my jittering palms to the hard surface as he nudges my legs apart. I somehow keep myself upright and his hand smoothes against my ass.

"You never fuckin' listen–" he snaps before his hand slaps against my ass with a soft gasp entering my lungs.

Oh my god.

It's light enough for the first time but strong enough to feel a slight burn that turns me on in more ways than I'd like to admit.

The adrenaline shoots through my veins and more wetness pools in between my thighs, spreading along the inside of my weak legs with my last orgasm whilst he rubs the searing skin and I moan.

"You can do better than–" I let my forehead fall to the wooden table and he slaps my ass cheek again harder, making my body lurch against the table. The burn is insatiable as I choke out a low moan again from the satisfaction.

He grabs the burning flesh and his rings bite into my skin as he leans over me. His skin on my skin.

His warm chest presses to my slightly sweaty back as his head press to the side of mine to bring his lips to my ear. "Jesus fuck–" I pant out uncontrollably, my chest expands and contracts without much space to do so whilst shoved down on the table.

"Yeah? You like that shit? You filthy girl." He seethes and I exhale, breathing heavily with his hot skin sticking to my back.

"Harry–" I grumble and he spanks me again harder and rougher than the last two times unexpectedly.

A strained noise leaving my lips as my body jumps against the table, trying to hide my moan but I can't. He kneads the irritated skin, gripping it as his blunt nails and rings dig into my flesh.

I whimper as his heated body stays on top of mine. I lightly cough from the lack of oxygen my lungs seem to be getting in this flustered state. The cold contrast of his gold cross tickles along my spine with his harsh pants into my ear.

"Try me again, Rory, and I'll have you bent over the damn table like this, slapping your ass until you can't fucking stand the next day ... do you understand me?" He snaps into my ear, groping the flesh of my ass harder and I whine at the painful pleasure, breathing heavily as I hum. "Do you understand me?" He demands and I've never felt so out of control in my life.

"Yes, yes." I breathe out inevitably, learning my lesson last time.

"Good fucking girl." He hums, kissing my shoulder blade as I feel like a puddle and he peels his warm chest off of me.

His tip rubs against my soaking, aching core again as he pushes back in with ease. We both moan simultaneously as he stretches me again with the new angle.

"Oh, my g- Harry." I moan out, he grabs my hips and starts to draw his hips back and snap them forward.

My hip bones hit the edge of the table with every thrust as I jolt against the table, knowing it will leave purple bruises in the morning for me.

I'm genuinely scared we're going to break this table under me and I clench my hands in tight fists for some kind of relief as he picks up the pace, his skin slapping against mine in a display of rough anger at me.

"Fuck, Rory–" he incessantly moans from behind me. He slams into me with my biceps flexing from my grip to relieve some kind of tension here.

Our moans, pants, and skin making contact sound through my kitchen as he fucks into me roughly and meaninglessly, showing me just how angry he is – I fucking love it.

"Shit–" I hardly get out in a moan. I feel the pressure build-out of nowhere and his animalistic groans to go straight to that pit in my stomach.

"Be good for me this time and cum all over my cock–" he pants out through his teeth and I pinch my eyes shut as my body jolts against the table and I whimper.

My heart is beating so fast and my skin is burning hot – he fucks me good.

"Harry–" I moan into the table and one of his hands leaves my hip to grab onto my shoulder for more leverage, cursing under his breath as his thrusts get lazy and unsynchronized. The pressure builds and gets closer to my high that is just within grasp of attaining.

"Come on, Ace, come on–" he coaxes me to my high and I clench down on my jaw, feeling the pressure reach its peak and it explodes in me.

"Fuck, fuck- Harry–" I moan indelicately again and cum around his cock. He groans huskily as I clench around his cock, shaking ever so slightly at the intensity of it. All the blood rushes to my core for the release of pleasure through my veins in pure fiery ecstasy and I see stars in my vision.

I bury my face into my arm to muffle my obscene moans. I clench my fists with my knuckles on the table with such strength that my skin turns from a faded caramel to a pale white, my muscles flex as I let myself cum.

The intensity of it washes all the problems in the world right away.

He still fucks me to ride out our highs, he thrusts a few more times sharply before slowing and gripping my waist hard enough to leave rainbow bruises on me for tomorrow.

"Fucking hell, Rory–" he erotically moans and I relax under him as he spills out into the confines of the condom with his hard thrusts. The exhaustion runs through my entire body like a cosmic wave crashing over me.

I pant, feeling so out of breath like I just ran a marathon. My knuckles relax as my body is absolute jello and my skin sticks to the table. I cough softly with my lungs working overtime as strands of my damp hair stick to my forehead.

Only hearing him pant behind me with a light wheeze as I keep my eyes shut in the bliss still tingling my skin.

His grip on my waist loosens and leaves my shoulder as well. His palms press into the wood table on either side of my hips on the table to hold himself up.

His sharp breaths fan against my back so all the hairs on my sweating body continue to stand up straight.

Both of us just attempt to come back to Earth.

I feel like a puddle like I could just melt and fade into this table at the moment.

"Shit–" he breathes out behind me.

Of course, right, silly me.

I forgot real life consisted of this for just a fraction of a second.

The word leaving his lips isn't the good kind like the kind of profanity that just left his mouth a few moments ago but the kind when you realize you messed up – it's nauseating to hook up with someone like that and they regret it.

He pulls out and I sigh slightly from relief. I hear him shuffling around my place to toss the condom and walk over to pull his clothes on faster than ever. I can only hear the sounds of fabric getting tugged on quickly, his fly zipping up with the jingling of his keys, and the deep breaths he's trying to get.

I manage to peel my sweaty skin off the table with a light groan from the lack of blood running through my head at the moment.

I lift up to stand upright again as the blood rushes back through the veins in my body too fast. My heels relax on the ground but I reach to grip the table to keep my legs from giving out. Harry grabs my elbows out of reflex before I can fall to the floor.

I exhale with relief as his hands catch me, looking up to meet his moss-green eyes and sexed-up features: messy curls, flushed cheeks, and sweaty forehead.

I try to read him and what's going through his head with my eyebrows knit together in sheer confusion but I can't read what's going on in those eyes of his.

"I have to go." He murmurs, almost to himself, and he lets go of me.

I lean into the table with an arm covering up my chest at the abrupt change in atmosphere.

He's still mad, isn't he?

He steps back once I've stabilized and turns himself around. Leaving me like this, he opens up the door abruptly and walks out so fast to shut the door hard behind him.

I just stare for a second in pure confusion at the wooden door and my now empty kitchen. The sexed-up tension has faded to this quiet white noise ringing in my head but quite frankly I'm over it.

I haven't had it any other way in a long while – no one stays neither do I.

That's what this life is.

You cannot rely on anyone else but yourself.

I limp over to my clothes scattered on the ground from the frantic frenzy they were pulled off in, picking up my seamless underwear and sliding it up to my legs, and reaching down to pull my shirt on.

I need to pee, I should probably pee but hold on, just give me a fucking second.

I end up giving up on this exhausted moment. My back slides down the wall as I just sink to the ground because my body can't stand anymore and lean my back against the wall.

Slightly out of breath still, I stare at the ground at the shattered mug and half-frozen bag of peas. My skin feels like it's buzzing with my brain in shambles and the sweat cooling down my body.

I don't know what I truly expected.

But that sure as hell wasn't it – it was far better.

---

uhm ...

first smut, sorry that wasn't the greatest

this chapter was so long, i apologize again

question: should i post my terrible trailer on twitter since it won't post anywhere else?

love, han

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 34 11
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
1.6M 33.5K 58
"Stop being so innocent! It's boring." Harry mocked me. "And how am I supposed to do that?" All playfulness from his face has disappeared. "Let me te...
13.3M 549K 200
"I'm a monster!" he shouted in my face, his veins popping out on his neck. I tried to hold my tears but failed, all these months of patience and an...
16.3K 400 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...