killer instinct - || h.s. ||

By eversincekyoto

a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's c... More

welcome
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12 *
13
14
15
16 *
17 *
18
19
20 *
21
22 *
23
24 *
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 *
38
39
40 *
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 *
49
50
51
52 *
53
54
55 *
56 *
57
58
59
60 *
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 *
68
69 *
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 *
79
80
81 *
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
dedication

09

9.2K 290 319
By eversincekyoto

" i'm drowning in euphoria "

---

aurora astor. *

God, these last few days have been absolute shit. I couldn't care less about what Harry said, just ignoring the truth to them and pushing the words to the back of my head.

I didn't even go to class, my cold had hit an all-time high and I couldn't even get out of bed from straining myself at that fight. My trash can overflowed with tissues, my body felt like it was overheating and freezing cold at the same time, and my voice practically disappeared – it was great.

Luckily, time was the best healer and after a few days, I started to feel like myself again. My voice is still gone from the coughing fits I had, burying my face into my pillow as my lungs screamed at me.

But staring in the mirror now, my nose isn't so red anymore and I don't look as sickly. Covering up the under of my eyes with concealer as well as the bruising around the cuts on my face, I still have the little butterfly bandage on the cut on my cheekbone but the others are decent enough to just cover with makeup.

I blink mascara into my eyelashes, dabbing blush onto my cheeks to give it the color back, applying eyeliner that wings at the ends, and dark lipstick to call it enough for tonight. I scrunch my fingers through my hair and rub my lips together to spread out the matte lipstick.

Satisfied with myself, I fix my tight black dress. The short dress ending just past my ass and the square neckline accompanied by the thin straps that tie at my shoulders, not even wearing a bra tonight. I didn't even need one, I hardly even have tits and free the nip, I guess.

Turning around, pulling on an oversized jean jacket for the time being because the house party we're going to is going to be packed. Slipping my vans onto my feet and spraying perfume onto my wrist before grabbing my phone and heading out. Locking up as I leave and feeling the cold air already, causing goosebumps to rise on my exposed skin.

Jogging down the stairs, I push open the metal doors and the cold air hits me hard. I glance up to see the running car at the curb. I smile while I pull my jacket on tighter, walking across the sidewalk under the flickering light. I open up the backdoor seat and slide into the warmth. Shutting the door, I scoot to the middle and give them both quick hugs while Lou pulls away from the curb.

"You look hot," Jules smirks as she looks down at my basic dress. I chuckle, shaking my head and looking at her in the tight skirt and cropped shirt.

"Holy fuck, are you kidding? Look at you–" I smile and give her an up and down. My comments only receive a smack to the side of my head as I burst out a laugh.

"Stop flirting with my girlfriend." Lou murmurs and my eyes widen, hearing him drop the label. I look at Jules in amusement and her cheeks heat up a bright blush shade and I laugh it off.

"She was my best friend first, sorry," I tell him and he flips me off whilst he drives. I reach over to the front seat, pulling Lou's smokes out of the cupholder and fish one of the white sticks out. Sticking the filter in between my lips, I feel the back of Jules's hand against my forehead and I glance over at her analyzing my features.

"Feeling better?" She asks and I chuckle, cupping the end while I use Lou's lighter to burn the end, instantly feeling the smoke fill my lungs.

"Mhm," I hum, sitting back as I breathe out and smoke into the back. I let one of the windows down a crack and the cold air fills the car.

"And the cuts?" Jules asks and I shake my head at her whilst she smiles.

"They're fine, Jules, I promise," I reassure her and wrap my lips around the filter of the cigarette. Sucking in the satisfying tobacco smoke, I pull the filter back and hold the smoke in my lungs for a second.

Lou and Jules ramble about random shit while I just focus on the nicotine to calm my nerves. My leg bounces slightly as Lou drives through the city illuminated still in the middle of the night.

Soon enough, Lou pulls up to the curb of this house in the city with the cars lined up down the street. I pull my jacket off, leaving me in just this dress, and the cold air ghosts over my exposed skin. I push the heavy car door open and step out.

I hear the loud music flooding out of the house, seeing people walking in and out of the house as we all start walking down the pavement. I inhale the last of this cigarette smoke to my dead lungs as goosebumps make their way to the surface of my skin all over my body.

We go up the few stairs to the front door of this house. I flick the end of my cigarette onto the pavement whilst breathing out the last of the smoke, stepping behind Jules and Lou into the crowded house.

Instantly, the cheap alcohol and weed tickle my sensory receptors while the colorful strobe flashes as we weave our way through sweaty bodies. There are more people our age in comparison to the normal crowd at the Pit – just more stupidity and more chaos. The music is so loud that you can feel it under the dermis of my skin, allowing my heart to pump to the beats bouncing off the walls.

My body warms up from the body heat all around this packed place, seeing the kegs and endless rounds of chaotic beer pong under the flashing lights. I walk by a couch in this apparent living room of the house, seeing a group of people spread out and smoking along with it.

My eyes land on a raven-haired guy with a stunning girl at his hip that looks oddly familiar, her blonde hair flows past her shoulders as she drinks from a red solo cup. Glancing over, my eyes instantly recognize the guy from my first fight at the Pit without his nose as broken anymore. Then right next to him is a blonde, sitting back and drinking a beer whilst he flirts with some girl that I don't recognize.

I just walk past the group of them, finding it a bit odd that they're here. I'm not really sure how they connect to this, I've only seen Payne before when I fought him.

I'm not here right now to worry about all the shit, I'm getting wasted tonight.

We weave our way into the kitchen, seeing the spilled drinks and cups all over the place. Jules sets mini red solo cups, intended for shots, in front of the three of us and I smirk in excitement. She fills them up with straight vodka and I pick mine up as we all lift our little cups up.

"To Lou for driving tonight!" I cheer and Lou scoffs at me whilst Jules and I just laugh, this obviously working in our favor tonight and we tap our cups together.

I shoot the potent liquid to the back of my throat while holding my breath, of the sort. Swallowing immediately, I feel the burn down my throat and insatiable warmth spread across my chest. It shoots through my veins in the best form of euphoria.

I smile and take a breath as I shake it out, seeing Jules's face scrunch up whilst she coughs a little. Lou and I chuckle at her lack of alcoholism. He gives her a chaser to handle the burn, tilting her head back to down the sweeter liquid.

I reach over the table, mixing out a drink into a normal-sized red solo cup, and sip on the strong drink – more vodka than the juice I poured into it, call it the perfect proportion.

I feel arms engulf me, followed by the strong smell of alcohol and my body jumps in immediate reaction. Looking over my shoulder, I instantly sigh as my eyes settle on the familiarity of his dark hair and I'm at ease again.

Kian buries his face into my neck, peppering kisses to my skin and I playfully nudge him.

"I'm going to steal her." He tells Jules and Lou. Glancing back over at them as Ki pulls me away, I see them shake their heads at me and my lack of commitment whilst I simply lift my cup to them with a laugh. Turning around, I fall into Kian's side and he smirks down at me. I sip on my drink to allow the blissful warmth and burn to spread across my chest.

My relationship with Ki can best be described as exes that still happen to fuck sometimes, dangerous – I know. But it's strictly casual and I trust him enough, knowing neither of us wants to do that relationship shit again. And he's the only guy I can tolerate in bed, he's decent, could be better because I do most of the work – he's the best I've got right now.

He gives me control.

We squeeze past people to get to where the strobe flashes in this room and people dance around the living room. I smirk as he pulls me into his chest. I dance with him while I hold the back of his neck.

He leans down, starting to lazily kiss down my neck. I hum as I grip the hair at the back of his head. The bodies all around us squish the two of us closer together to feel his hot breath fan across my skin and my eyes shut.

"You said you're into M?" He questions into my ear and my eyes snap open, pulling his head back by his hair as he smirks. "Want some?" He asks me and I debate it in my head, needing to go along with this lie as I put a smile on my face.

I have nothing to lose.

I just nod at him and he flips me around. Wrapping an arm around my shoulders to pull me in closer, I grind against his crotch and he softly groans into my ear as he kisses down my neck. My head falls back to his shoulder while my chest rises and falls, breathing heavily at the desire I have running through me.

Fuck him, I'm fine alone.

I don't need people, people fucking need me.

"Tongue out." He mutters. I blink my eyes open, looking over at him. He gently moves with me to the loud party music, feeling it buzz through my veins with the light feeling from the alcohol I shot earlier. I smirk before opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out for him.

He smirks as his fingers come up and place a pill on my tongue. Then grabbing my drink out of my hand, he grips my jaw and tilts my head back to pour the drink down my throat to take the pill with it. I swallow and shut my lips for some of my drink to drip down my bottom lip. I swallow hard as he chuckles, zoning out in the middle of this crowded living room.

He holds my jaw still and leans down to press his lips to mine, kissing down my chin and licks the drink that spilled and I deliriously laugh at him.

Taking my drink back, I finish it off and swallow with ease. Ki takes it and crumples the plastic to throw it to the side and I shake my head as he wraps his arms back around me. Lifting one of my hands to the back of his neck, I rock with him whilst starting to lose myself as I lean my head back.

He dips down, groaning into my neck as my ass grinds against his hardening cock in his pants. He sucks on my skin and my chest rises and falls, the only reason it feels decent is the alcohol clouding my judgment at the moment.

I start to feel this drug as more and more time passes.

My mind feels like a cloud and my body heats up, feeling nothing but bliss run through my body. The buzz runs through my body, my heart rate picks up to match the beats of the music almost. The music swirls through my head in this stunning kaleidoscope of saturated colors.

It feels fucking great, I get the craving for it now.

"How's it feel, babe?" Kian asks into my ear and I sigh as he chuckles into my hot skin.

"So good," I murmur in a state of daze, not even lying. My heart beating fast, his hands teasingly running up my stomach, and feeling the warmth of them through the thin fabric of this dress.

"Come on," I mutter instantly, pulling away from him while I flutter my eyes open and the world is three-dimension but on crack. People swirl and the walls look like they're breathing in my vision. I look over my shoulder, tugging at his hand. He smirks, pushing me through the crowds of people whilst he holds me by my hips and walks behind me.

We go down a random hallway, seeing people aggressively making out along the walls – wonderful.

I push open one of the doors to see an empty room and he guides me in.

Then the door slams shut behind him and he picks me up off my feet. I shriek in surprise, this odd joy is completely unknown to me. I get thrown onto the bed like a feather to thud into the layers of comforters. I pull my shoes off and toss them off onto the floor for him to crawl on top of me and I flip him over in a heartbeat.

I get myself on top and crash my lips to his as his hands find their way to my thighs and drag up. He pulls the bottom of my tight dress up on his pursuit so it scrunches around my waist. His hands burn up on my skin and slip around my waist to slide under the front of my lace underwear.

I moan against his lips as I tangle our tongues in an uncoordinated frenzy that he's ruining whilst he just hums deeply. The muffled music stays pounding from right outside the door and his fingers run up my wet core.

He chuckles as I pull back and sit up. "You want this?" I ask and he nods at me, not even fucking caring.

"I wouldn't fucking be here if I didn't want this." He says and his words with his tone irk me the wrong way but I don't let it ruin the mood I've created.

I fluster to get his jeans undone and he lifts his hips to pull both his boxers and pants down enough to free his clearly, hard cock. I spit into my hand and he curses under his breath as I can only wrap a hand around him, stroking him with the lubricant whilst his blunt nails dig into my hips. "Condom," I mutter breathlessly and he scoffs.

"Rory, you're on the pill." He whines the obvious. I scoff back, freezing my hand on his cock because he seems to forget that I'm in control here. He groans, cursing at me for stopping and I lean over.

"And?" I ask him, narrow my eyes at him – does it fucking look like I want his fucking child or even leave that up to chance?

He shakes his head at me as he reaches to grab one from the pocket of his pants. He then rips it open, pulling my hand off to slide it onto himself and I hum.

"Not so hard?" I ask and he scoffs, still feeling the drug run through my veins and I laugh a little to myself from the euphoria in me. I pull my thong to the side to feel the cold air in between my legs, lifting up and positioning his tip at my cunt and his pants already fill the room.

I tease him and myself as I push just the tip in and lift back up and he groans at me. I chuckle before sinking all the way onto him, only feeling a slight stretch but it's good enough to keep doing this.

He moans and I put my hands on his chest, rolling my hips as I try to let this high bring me the bliss I need. Letting my thighs do the work, I circle my hips and turn myself on so I can get off to his dick.

I moan lightly and his hands on my hips guide me on his cock whilst he can't even watch. His eyes are screwed shut from the overwhelming pleasure he feels with the whimpers coming out of him.

I feel in control again and I fucking love it.

His fingers dig into my hips and his one hand leaves as he moans and I softly pant from the workout I'm getting in. My body is sweating more than normal from this drug running through my system, I let out an exhale of a moan.

"Shit–" I mutter into the air and his hips buckle up and I hum. I bring my head back down and my hair sticks to my sweaty forehead and I grip his shirt in my hands. The build grows slightly, taunting the climax that probably will never fully come whilst I pinch my eyes shut, gripping his shirt harder as I hear him moan deeper.

"Come on, Rory–" he mutters to coax me to my high and I need more.

So I bring my hand down, pressing my fingertips to my clit with ease because I know my own body better than anyone else. Making me bite my bottom lip hard, I whimper as I rub circles to my clit.

I blink my eyes open, wanting to see him losing control under me but my breath hitches in my throat. Slowing down a little with my fingertips, he groans and grips my ass. I stop breathing at the sight in front of me.

It's not real, he's not real.

"Keep fucking going–" he pants out and I listen but my eyes stay on him, seeing that irresistible smirk on those cherry lips and his green eyes on me. The pressure begins to build faster at the moment with my heart thundering in my chest. With my fingers and the sight underneath me, I already know I'm a goner.

My brain makes me believe that he's under me instead of Ki.

His teeth sink into his full bottom lip and his head falls back with his eyes as I see his defined jawline. A salacious, raspy moan leaves his lips as his eyes roll to the back of his head with his muscles flexing under me.

And it throws me over the edge.

Just the right amount of pressure to my clit makes my body tense up and I screw my eyes again.

Seeing the little shit run through my head, I reach my high. I moan softly as I fist his shirt as grips the flesh of my ass. Feeling myself cumming at delirious images and he groans loudly too, feeling his body tense up and twitch under me. He whimpers and moans into this small space.

"Fuck- Rory–" He whimpers and my hallucination fades. I pant while I pull my hand from my clit, keeping my eyes shut and continuing to ride us both through our highs.

My grip loosens on his shirt as I breathe heavily. I manage to blink my eyes open only to feel Kian's hands rubbing up and down my thighs as his chest rises and falls under my palms. I come to a stop and he whines. I stare at him for a second, my hair dangling over my face and I have sweat covering my body.

Kian's dark hair, Kian's dark eyes, and Kian's features.

Kian.

Not Harry anymore and I sniffle, leaning down. I kiss him again for the hell of it, our chests pressing together as he softens inside of me. My thighs burn and I mold our lips together, leaving my lipstick shade all over his lips.

I trail my lips down his cheek and neck, pulling himself out of me and hearing him exhale under his breath as I scoot up a little. Sucking on spots along his heated skin, he pulls his condom off and we relax a little bit. I pull back, resting my folded arms on his chest and my chin on my forearms as he smiles at me.

"Do you deal?" I ask him, remembering some things at the top of my head and trying to coax it out of him as he's in this position with me. He just hums, playing with my hair from being so out of it.

"Mhm ..." he mutters tiredly and I smile.

"How'd you even get involved?" I ask, feeling my words blend together and he rubs his thumb gently over my cut that's healing.

"Became friends with one of them, Niall ... he got me in." He mutters as I add another name to my swirling brain. "It's like him and this group of people, a tight-knit group ... including Styles." He says and my ears perk up.

"Yeah?" I question and he obnoxiously laughs at me a little, feeling it vibrate from his chest under me.

"Mhm, don't know anyone else though ... they keep shit extremely lowkey." He mutters and I kiss his jaw as he hums. "Just those guys allowed up on that platform above the ring know shit, they have a shit ton of power ... you don't even understand the full extent of it, Rory, it's insane." He mutters and my eyebrows knit together.

"Hm?" I hum and he shakes his head at me as I play with his hair.

"They've got cops in the palm of their hands, they control the wealthiest people in the city who control the media for them ... it's just this fucked pyramid scheme." He mutters and I swallow hard.

"Why get involved then?" I ask and he hums as he starts to swirl in my vision.

"My dad cut me off, I need the cash. I've been saving it, I swear–" he mutters and I chuckle lightly. "Kind of just trying to prove it to him," he mutters and I nod, remembering his dad being tough on him and he's trying to prove himself to him.

"You'll figure it out," I mutter, getting back up off of him because that's enough small talk for one night. He chuckles, shaking his head as I smile back as I feel the drug's effects continue to wash through me.

The euphoria and the bliss are simply unmatched.

I fix my underwear and pull the sides of my dress before crawling off the bed to pull my shoes on. I hear him do up his jeans again and get situated like I am. He gets up to pull his own shoes on and grabs my hips, turning me around and I laugh as he kisses me again with a smile on his face.

"Always the best, babe." He mutters and I hum, already knowing that.

Doesn't take a lot for guys to come these days.

I kiss him once more, leaving more evidence of that before we start walking out of the room. The pounding music fills my ears again and he walks to my side.

The both of us weave our way back into the party and I feel the music make my skin buzz, like nothing I've ever felt before. The colors are a kaleidoscope and the strobe messes with my head as the body heat from people around us makes me deliriously laugh, for some reason.

We get back into the living room and he pulls me to a stop. I look over my shoulder, seeing his messed up hair and I laugh again as he smiles. He leans down and kisses me again. I hum, gripping the hair at the back of his head before I pull back and he shakes his head at me.

"You okay?" He asks, in regards to the drug. I nod, pulling away from him and leaving the lipstick on him without telling him.

"Bye," I mutter and he playfully slaps my ass as I walk away. I flip him off, seeing his smirk as he walks away and disappears.

I just weave my way through mass amounts of people, getting into my own world of euphoria as I feel floaty now. I get back into the kitchen and reach over to grab a new cup, not even sure if I should be mixing with this drug in me but I don't give a fuck.

I pour out straight tequila, sipping on it and not even bothered by the burn as I drink it like water. I look around and people display in my vision like they're vibrating and the walls look like they're breathing to me in some kind of four-dimension reality.

I just start walking around, I weave past people whilst I feel his odd, unsettling sensation wash over me and it creates goosebumps all over my skin.

I sip on the alcohol in my cup, my eyes scan all around the people in here that seem to blend together and then suddenly I zone in on something. Bringing the cup back down from my lips, I tilt my head slightly like a puppy at a newfound sound.

Everything freezes around me, this figure stands facing away from me at least a few meters away. I stare like tunnel vision, wondering why I'm so drawn to this person. They look over their shoulder, making direct eye contact with me in the crowd.

My heart slams in my chest and my drink slips right from my fingertips to crash onto the ground, spilling out onto the carpet below me. The moment moves in slow motion without even being able to blink. I stare at his face through the crowd surrounding me before he turns around and starts weaving his way through the crowd.

I follow after a millisecond of processing it, sliding past people slowly as my feet follow the back of his head. I stumble a little and get shoved by people I'm trying to walk by. I scoff, pushing right back at them to get to this person with choice words. Sweat breaks out along my body while I shove through people and trip over my untied shoelaces in a frantic mess to get back to an unfamiliar hallway.

"Griff?" I mumble, my eyebrows knit together as I walk down the dimly lit hallway, seeing him glance over at me again and send me a closed-lip smile. It allows me stupidly grin myself in an instant and I breathe out a joyful laugh under my breath.

He pushes open a door and walks into the foreign room, disappearing from my sight. I laugh to myself, walking over quicker and pushing the same door open to only be met with a dark, empty room.

I take a step in, looking around as my spirits drop to the floor. I go to call out his name again but I get shoved hard.

I yelp, stumbling over my clumsy feet and grabbing the edge of the bed to steady myself all whilst I hear the door slam shut. I groan, pinching my eyes shut as everything spins in my skull.

"What the hell–" I mumble and I manage to blink my eyes open, lifting myself up to stand straight and my eyes fall right on the person that shoved me in here. I devour his tall figure stepping forward and getting closer to me while my eyebrows knit together.

I shake my head, seeing those green eyes and chocolate-colored curls come into my view and I laugh. "You're not real ..." I mutter as I take a step back. My leg hits the edge of the bed and I fall back.

My back collides with the bed while a soft gasp enters my lungs at the abruptness of it. My hair fans everywhere as his body gets right on top like a magnet that you can't possibly pull away from. I scoff, feeling him slowly pull my wrists up and pin them next to my head as my chest rises and falls.

"Must be fate again," he mutters, hearing his deep voice coated with that accent that makes the darkness to him seem like light – it makes all the hairs on my body stand. This position with his face hovering over mine to smell the remnants of tobacco and body heat drifting from him is one I could have never predicted – other than in my head.

I swallow hard.

I shake my head, pinching my eyes shut even harder at the thought.

"You're not real–" I mutter, feeling a hand wrap around the top of my neck and hold my jaw with his fingers pressed into my cheeks. I groan, screwing my eyes shut tighter.

"Open your fucking eyes, Ace." He says sharply but quiet enough to make my stomach do a somersault. The odd nickname only makes my head do more spins in my skull.

I hear my heartbeat in my ears, my skin tingles everywhere he's touching and I blink my eyes open again. Readjusting in the dark, I settle on those strands of his curls falling over his forehead and his gold cross dangling in between us. His unbuttoned dark shirt with the tight white tank top underneath, the swallows of black ink along his collarbone confirming the reality of him on top of me.

His moss-green eyes look slightly bloodshot and his eyelids quite heavy.

"There she is ... hi, angel." He mewls, overly sweet whilst his lips curl up into a sick smirk and he gently shakes his head.

He stares in a sweet daze as the time seems infinite in this very moment with his eyes swirling in my own vision – high on whatever we both took.

His head dips down as his grip on my jaw tilts my head over. My breath catches in my throat as his tempting cologne along with the cigarette smoke intoxicates me even more. His lips solidly press to my neck light enough to send liquid heat through my entire system, making me question if it's him or the drug in me.

I inhale sharply whilst he finds a sweet spot along the hinge of my jaw. "Is this real enough for you?" He mutters against my skin, letting my eyes shut again in temporary bliss as he sponges kisses along my neck torturously slow.

"Harry–" his name tumbles out while my brain works in slow motion. Total bliss races through me as his warm tongue glides along my skin and I exhale louder than intended.

"Tell me to stop, Rory, tell me to stop." He mutters through a kiss like he wants me in order to control himself – how the fuck can you deny such pleasure?

My body only melts even more under his spell. Only the sounds of my heavy breathing and his gentle kisses along my heated skin resound through the suffocating space, the music from the party muffled behind that door allows my heart to thrash in my chest.

I get lost in the euphoria of his soft lips as my skin burns hot.

His teeth sink into my skin over my pulse, knowing I'm a goner at this point. A light gasp enters my lungs, melting into this comforter before he sucks on that spot delicately to surely feel my racing pulse.

The realization hits me quicker than ever and I snap my eyes open, using my free hand to shove his shoulder. His lips detach from my skin and I flip him over so fast with my thighs clenched around his hips. I get to the top with ease from the training I have, my legs straddling him.

The imagery all too real from not even moments ago, his hand still around my neck and I process him for a second as he smirks at me.

Damn that outfit of his.

I just shake my head, hating myself for giving into someone as much of an asshole like him.

"You think you can just–" I start and he sits up quickly, forcing me to fluster an inhale whilst his grip tightens on the sides of my neck. I grasp his shoulders so I don't fall backwards onto the hardwood floor. My face just an inch away from his, allowing the cigarette smoke from his pores to tickle my nose with the hints of warm vanilla from his cologne and – is that weed?

The tension undeniably thick or maybe it's the drug, in both of us, I guess.

His eyes drift down to my lips that are just barely parted so I can fucking breathe before they lift back to my eyes again. "You can't just pull shit like this, not after what you fucking said." I snap at him, trying to pull my resolve together and I go to pull away. He digs his fingertips into the sides of my throat harder and I feel a headrush like no other run through my veins, trying to mask my pleasure but it's hard with the substances staining my blood.

"Oh, you know what I fucking said was true, baby, but you still seem to be enjoying yourself right now." He whispers lowly, our faces staying inches away as I try to mask the way his words make my stomach flip.

I breathe out a laugh, letting my head drop back in a petty chuckle. Lifting my head back up, my hair falls over my face and I meet his confused eyes with a smirk playing on my lips.

I sink my hips lower, relaxing on his crotch to witness my own kind of effect on him. His jaw clenches razor sharp as I slowly grind my body against his crotch. A sharp exhale comes out of him and my lips curl up even more in satisfaction, giving him the right amount of pressure where all guys seem to need it to react like that.

"You seem to enjoy it too." I breathe out in a whisper and he chuckles, making me smirk. I lean closer, grabbing his jaw in my hand, my fingertips digging into his soft cheeks. Making sure he looks at me, his eyes stay on mine whilst I rock my hips against him a little more. The lust swirls in his jade eyes. "You should probably take care of that," I whisper, laughing to myself as his lips curl up.

"Take care of it, then." He says back boldly, tilting his head ever so slightly and I snort at him and his fucking confidence.

"I've already hooked up tonight and I don't fuck with assholes," I tell him and he scoffs a little, rolling his bloodshot eyes in the slightest before I see the atmosphere around us shift.

"Is that what you wanted?" He asks and my eyebrows knit together in an instant, his words seeming to make my head blur even more with this haze.

"What?" I ask in confusion as he nods slightly, eyes pinned on mine to look into my soul practically and read every part of it.

"Did they ask if you wanted that?" He asks with his eyes making me antsy under them like he's analyzing my reaction right now.

He asked me, right?

"I think so," I say whilst my eyebrows are still deeply knit together, wondering why this is even a topic of intoxicated discussion. I watch his jaw clench for a second before it diminishes.

"You think so?" He questions with bitterness seeping all over his tone of voice and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Yea–" I start but he doesn't even give me a chance before leaning in even closer than we already are. The air stops circulating through my body in an instant while I hold my breath.

"You're a shit liar, by the way. You haven't even broken a sweat, Ace, and you expect me to believe you got fucked tonight?" He asks more playfully and the conversation from a second ago fades instantly into the swirling sea in my head. I just snicker at him as I exhale finally, shaking my head lightly.

"You should see him," I smirk and his tongue pokes the inside of his cheek with his own smirk playing on his pretty lips.

"Oh yeah?" He hums with his straight teeth on display with his front two longer teeth sinking into his plump bottom lip.

I lean closer, rubbing against his hard dick through the layers and layers of fabric between our centers. Only to hear a strained exhale leave his lips that pathetically makes the arousal grow in between my legs again, just my body's chemical reaction to the man under me now.

I bring my lips to his ear, making sure he hears me breathe into his ear deeply. I know I'm doing good when his grip tightens on my neck and I breathe out a strangled chuckle.

"Think of me when you take care of that tonight," I whisper into his ear and he breathes out a laugh which cuts off when I gently sink my teeth into his earlobe. A soft groan vibrates from his chest and makes my lower belly a mess in flutters, I tug on the skin a little before letting go.

I sponge a soft kiss just under his ear before pulling back, tugging his hand off my neck and I get up off his lap. I witness him shamelessly adjusting his pants with the prominent bulge along his inner thigh, only to make me stupidly smirk even more.

I shake my head at him in amusement. "The obsession's really cute, I'm flattered, Harry," I say sarcastically at the end. "Goodnight." I mewl, twinkling my fingers in a petty wave as he leans back on his palms at the edge of the bed with his features sharp.

I open the door to hear the pounding music flood my ringing ears again. I shut the door behind me and can't bring myself to believe for a second that any of that really happened. I adjust the sides of my dress as I go try to find my best friends amid this kaleidoscope world. 

---

shitty smut bc it's not actually harry ... yet ;)

love, han

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 37 83
[UPDATING DAILY] Kizalyn Reeves has fiercely fought to establish stability after a turbulent upbringing. While opening her tattoo parlor offered hope...
95.5K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
1.6M 33.5K 58
"Stop being so innocent! It's boring." Harry mocked me. "And how am I supposed to do that?" All playfulness from his face has disappeared. "Let me te...
13.3M 549K 200
"I'm a monster!" he shouted in my face, his veins popping out on his neck. I tried to hold my tears but failed, all these months of patience and an...