EVER AFTER

By Tejadurai_02

Varun is a hardworking and a busy businessman who comes across Nithya in his life . Nithya is a girl who is... More

CHAPTER 1
CHARACTER AESTHETICS ❤️
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 ❤️
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Last Chapter
Epilogue ❤️

CHAPTER 14

441 42 59
By Tejadurai_02

Nithya went home , thinking the magic happend she couldn't process anything she was on cloud nine , she went into her Dreamland .

And that's when Arjun entered with blood on his elbow and forearm . She completely freaked out .

She panicked more , then Arjun made her sane and asked her not to freak out . Then she came back to senses and went out bring first aid kit .

Then she cleaned the wound and asked what happened . Then he explained he went to buy food for them , and he slipped in the way .

She felt so sorry and felt bad coz she was in house and she didn't cook . She asked sorry but he waved it off saying he is the one who is stupid to go and buy when he could have ordered .

She aided the wound and told him to rest . That's when Arjun's phone popped a message from Varun . She took the phone to Arjun and informed but he told her to open and reply coz his hand is paining .

She opened and saw a thank you note from Varun . She couldn't understand what is happening , she then showed it to Arjun and he freaked out , told her to reply no issues .

She did and she sat beside him asking what it is . He started to explain " Hehe it's .... We tricked you a bit d , he loves you and you love him but you both were afraid to lose each other ."

" Yesterday night he called me , since you didn't pick up his call for a long time . He was on verge of crying that you will leave . I explained everything to him , as how you felt and all . He worried and apologized to me ."

" And he said he is now more worried if you walk away form his life and what if you don't love him . I know you are completely in love with him . So I asked him to confess his feelings to you but he said a big no and said what if you didn't accept and get mad for saying that . "

"I chuckled and told him where we both record a voice that's more or less similar to your voice luckily my office colleague has a slight similar voice . I asked her hell explaining everything she sent us the recording . "

"Then we planned to see your reaction for the audio and that too in person , so I asked him to bring you to a park and everything else happened now you both are couples *laughing* " .

Nithya was confused totally and started to shout at him , he then convinced her saying how much happy she is now as he confessed too .

She then said she is gonna do something and he should not tell Varun about the truth confession . He agreed . Then they ate and slept .

She planned to ask him when they meet again and don't want to exaggerate things cause , she knows he loves her but the way he brought out everything is not good .

She was little pissed but had in mind to play with him with this .  After that magical day , everything went so smooth and they started to attach more and more .

And also cared and understood more of their work schedules and supported each ! Then both got time after two weeks time to meet each other . She planned to play along first . She went to meet him in a peaceful restaurant , but to her suprise he was waiting for her , every time she will be the one to wait but this time he waited , there goes her anger .

She fell for him more . She went silently and stood before him , he was sincerely using his phone and didn't see her . She then sat abruptly , he then looked at her with a blissfull smile , "Vaanga Mam (Come Mam) , you came it seems , I thought you would make me wait here and wouldn't show up !"  .

She glared at him . Then she decided to start her act *chuckling internally* , she asked him to play the audio first he chuckled and asked what happened and played , she smiled and asked him to play again .

he jerked a bit thinking what happened to her , he hesitated and again asked "What has gotten into you today , you came late now asking me to play the same record again !" A bit harshly ( yea we all know he has short temper but we also know it stays only for short time ) .

That's it she lost cool this time she stood up "Yes I came late and this is the first time , and about the record is that my voice , seriously are you thinking to fool me or what , I thought you will deliberately say this to me , I know you love me but you tell me is this acceptable huh !" She asked in rough tone glaring at him the whole time .

Hello makkaley,
Hope you like this chapter 😅
Do vote and comment it keeps me writing !

After edit : still no words to apologise for this shit .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.8K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...
151K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
8.6K 671 19
our story is about a girl named nila who falls in love with a boy who loves her from his teenage but she is unaware of it in school days and then she...
90.6K 4K 30
"So, you didn't love me at all?" I asked hoping that it was all a bad dream. Unfortunately it wasn't. He chuckled and looked into my eyes,"I never l...