Picture Perfect Night Sky

Oleh MelancholicBastard

Two people struggling with life as they do their best to find who they really are. One who's struggling with... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1 ¦ Margaret Fellice
2 ¦ Jacob Pierce
3 ¦ Margaret Fellice
4 ¦ Jacob Pierce
5 ¦ Margaret Fellice
7 ¦ Margaret Fellice
8 ¦ Jacob Pierce
9 ¦ Margaret Fellice
10 ¦ Jacob Pierce
11 ¦ Margaret Fellice
12 ¦ Jacob Pierce
13 ¦ Margaret Fellice
14 ¦ Jacob Pierce
15 ¦ Margaret Fellice
16 ¦ Jacob Pierce
17 ¦ Margaret Fellice
18 ¦ Jacob Pierce
19 ¦ Margaret Fellice
20 ¦ Jacob Pierce
21 ¦ Margaret Fellice
22 ¦ Jacob Pierce
23 ¦ Margaret Fellice
24 ¦ Jacob Pierce
25 ¦ Margaret Fellice
26 ¦ Jacob Pierce
27 ¦ Margaret Fellice
28 ¦ Jacob Pierce
29 ¦ Margaret Fellice
30 ¦ Jacob Pierce
31 ¦ Margaret Fellice
32 ¦ Jacob Pierce
33 ¦ Margaret Fellice
34 ¦ Jacob Pierce
35 ¦ Margaret Fellice
36 ¦ Jacob Pierce
37 ¦ Margaret Fellice
38 ¦ Jacob Pierce
39 ¦ Margaret Fellice
40 ¦ Jacob Pierce
41 ¦ Margaret Fellice
42 ¦ Jacob Pierce
43 ¦ Margaret Fellice
44 ¦ Jacob Pierce
45 ¦ Margaret Fellice
46 ¦ Jacob Pierce
Epilogue

6 ¦ Jacob Pierce

105 4 0
Oleh MelancholicBastard

"What's up motherfuckers!" bursting into a common room in such devotion. And because of that, they're all now focus on me, except for Ian who's just too busy watching anime. He's really devoted to being a weaboo. Wait a minute, is he watching Assassination Classroom? I squinted my eyes closely at the TV and saw Karma holding a gun. No doubt that is Assassination Classroom. And yes, Ian is the type of weeb who watches anime, subtitled, most of us do actually, but I mostly just read manga than watch anime.

"What are you gonna flex now, Jake?" Glai lets out a loud groan. My gang always call me Jake, just to save their voices to the last syllable of my actual name. Just say Jacob goddammit. It's only has two syllables it's not that hard. I've always hated that nickname. It sounded like a different person. Once they knew I'm getting annoyed by that nickname, they keep on calling me that on a sole purpose to irritate me. They've been calling me in that nickname for years, so I just grew up with it.

"Guys! Guess what!" My voice cracked slightly, and I just hope they didn't notice that. One voice crack with these boys around, and they'll burst into laughter, like that's the funniest shit they ever heard in their entire life.

Glancing around the room to find a certain someone, someone that may deserve some praising or some beating, depending on my intention when I see him. But alas, he's not here. Where the hell is he?

"Wait, Where's CJ?" I ask, still glancing around the room. I swear if he decided to hide from me, I will decide to beat him up rather than praising him.

"Oh, he's with his auntie." Yuri chimes in, his mouth filled with, what is supposed to be, raw rice. I silently gagged at the thought of someone eating raw rice. Damn, I just realized my friends are weird as fuck. "Why did you ask?"

"Oh nothing, I just want to see his puny face. I may have the intentions of beating him up or not, who knows?" Snickering silently at the thought of beating him up like I used to.

"Enough about CJ. What were you gonna tell us anyway, Jake?" Ian pauses what he was watching and turns his attention towards me.

"First, you guys choose. Good news or Great news?" trying to hide my excitement and decides to burst every news that I want to spill at them.

Glai settles down comfortably on the sofa, grinning at me. "Let's hear the good news first. Let's work our enthusiasm at the great news."

"Okay, earlier today, before I head to campus, my rank in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!" Grinning like a madman towards them, I don't care how stupid I look, I'm genuinely happy right now.

"Oh, that's awesome." Ian smiles back at me, the appreciation shines in his eyes. "What's your new rank anyway?"

I snatch up my phone in my pocket, finding the picture I took as proof that I did get a new rank, because with no valid proof, these guys will mock me about lying. "I've become a Lieutenant Colonel I." Showing them the picture I took earlier before heading out. Thank God I took a picture before heading out.

"Good for you, dude." Yuri grins, his mocking tone gave me an idea that he already rank-up before I do.

"You better shut your mouth, I'm going to reach you someday, just you wait." Pointing a finger at him in frustration. "I'll show you that I can reach you. Heck, I'm gonna show you that I'm better than you, I'm gonna pass your rank someday!"

Yuri chuckles in amusement at my frustration. "Keep on wishing, Jacob, maybe someday you'll gonna to reach me, but I'm not certain about you passing my rank though."

I wave my middle finger at his smug face. Not just one middle finger, both of them actually. He laughs at me in return, I'm so gonna pass his rank. Heh, I'll show him. I'm going to kick him from his podium, we'll see.

"Okay guys, that enough. Jacob still has that great news he promised to tell us. We don't want him storming out of the room without telling us." Glai interrupts, grinning at my direction. "How about it, Jake? Tell us the great news."

"Oh yeah, the great news!" I suddenly forgot all about that. See how much Nicole doesn't seem relevant in my life, I forgot about it already. "You guys won't believe what happened when I arrived at the campus."

"You got send to the dean's because you were late?" Ian jokingly retort with his signature deep voice, silently snickering at his own joke.

"Oh, fuck off, that's not what happens." I sneer back at his direction. "And besides you weren't even there to witness it."

"Even if I wasn't there to witness it, that's still my bet on what happened to you earlier." Ian still grinning, looking proud of himself.

"No, shut the fuck up! That's not what happened." They all just snicker, grinning like crazy. Thankfully, I'm still in a good mood on what happened, if I was not in a good mood, I would have to slap them individually. Not a hard slap, just a slap that just tells them that I'm not in the mood.

"There goes his very, very high ego of his, getting crush down. It's weird that despite the fact his ego is high; his height is just a little smaller than us." Glai teases. The one thing I hate is people teasing my height.

"Hey, I'm a 5 foot 8 inches, and I'm quite tall!" I just realized I act like a child fighting with his older brothers, and I hate that thought. There just waving their height at me like I'm a little child. Our heights are that close to each other. Glai is a little taller than me, he's 5 foot 8 inches, same as Yuri, and Ian is 5 foot 12 inches. "The only one whose little here in this group is CJ."

CJ is just 5 foot 6 inches. That's why we always tease him because he's the smallest between all of us.

The whole gang cracks up in laughter, especially Glai, he's laugh is the loudest among all of us. I finally join in the laughter. God, I really wish CJ is here, I would love to see his defeated face when we're done teasing him.

"Not gonna lie, I bet his dick is also small." Ian laughs hysterically.

"Perhaps you need a microscope to even see it." Glai joins in, laughing loudly like there's no tomorrow.

God, I love these assholes. I'm glad I'm friends with these motherfucking assholes.

"So, about that great news? Aren't you gonna tell us about it?" Yuri interrupts the laughter, but still tearing up from all that laughing.

Oh right, the great news. I try to calm myself from all the laughter before dropping the news to them. "Okay so-" accidentally halts my sentence, still fighting my laughter. "-so, when I arrived at the front of the campus, Nicole was waiting for me. She was frustrated." They all begin to calm down a bit and turns on serious listening mode. "She was angry at me because I was late, and then she asked me why was I late."

"I'm guessing your car broke down, because that's your go-to excuse to whatever situation you are on." Glai chuckles quietly.

"No, it actually broke down, it's quite ironic really. But that's not the main point here. The point is, I was late because-"

"Because you are trying to promote your ranks in Call of Duty to catch up to me?" Yuri raises his hand as if this is some sort of class session.

"Yes, fucker! Now let me fucking finish!" my voice cracks in frustration, and they all snicker quietly at me. "Anyway, she forced me to spill what really happens. So, I told her that I want to promote my ranks." I chuckle at the memory of her furious face at me. "Now, she started asking me what's more important, her or gaming. And of course, I chose gaming over her. Then she decided to end things up and broke up with me." smiling at the memory of that amazing moment in my life.

The gang's faces look like they can't believe what they just heard. They all blink rapidly, trying to comprehend what I just told them. Finally, Ian's voice finally fills the room. "And you're happy about it?"

"Yeah," I reassure them. "Why should I be sad about it, knowing that she won't be a problem in my life and no one's going to hold me back from playing video games ever again. I always wanted to end things up, but I don't have the iron balls to do so."

Glai's mouth fall wide open on what I just said. "You need help, like seriously and desperately." He suggests. "No one is that happy after a break-up. Most people after a break-up, they feel sad or angry about it. I've never met someone who is happy about it."

"Well, you met one now, and that one is me!" I point to myself, feeling proud of myself. "And besides, having a girlfriend is really expensive. Knowing that you need to cost money for their needs. Heck, I'm saving to me that sweet, Red Dead Redemption 2."

Yuri laughs softly. "All that, for a game that's been released like 3 years ago?"

"You shut your mouth!" I glare back at him. "I don't care if that game was released 3 years ago, I'm going to have that game, whether it will cost my life. And I'm going to beat you up in that game. Mark my words, Yuri."

"Your words are now respectfully marked." He teases, grinning at me.

"Fuck you!" I pull out my middle finger at him again, because he fucking deserves it.

"Wow, calm down man." Ian stands up and holds me up like I was about to pounce. "Why don't you walk around the campus, just to calm your nerves? You and Yuri might break a fight in here, and boom, you two are going to have another record in the dean's office. You guys wouldn't want that right?" He pats up my shoulders just to make me calm a bit.

I'm actually considering walking around, because I need to pick my classes, as soon as possible. College starts may start tomorrow and I still don't have any classes in my schedule. God, what should I take for this year? Computer Science is a permanent pick, because that's my major. Now I need minor classes now for my record. Oh, what about Photography and Programming? Yeah, I'm going to do those two. Those two seem easy enough to pass.

"You know what? I'm going to pick my class and hope that I will find something in my interests." Boldly marching out of the door, ignoring the fact Yuri's smug face.

"Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for lose money on the ground." Yuri shouts before I turn on the hallway towards the door. "They might help you to buy the Red Dead Redemption 2 game."

Before I turn in the corner, I flip him both of my middle finger one last time before meandering out of the hallway and out of the house.

I breathe in and breath out, time to pick my classes in my schedule. Whatever I pick for my minor, I'm not gonna focus very hard in those classes, I just need to focus on my major so that I still have time for games.

I'll beat you to it Yuri, just you fucking wait. I mutter under my breath as I walk away. Man, I hate his smugness, I wish I could just punch it out of his face, but I don't want another record in me in the dean's office. Sooner or later, I'll wave my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 in his smug face. Or better yet, perhaps I could smack the copy right onto his nose and make it bleed. No, that would ruin the cover picture, I don't want Yuri's blood splattered all across the cover photo.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

159 5 64
Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and he is in fact moderately popular in scho...
5.2K 175 31
Two girls, two sports, two different worlds, all eyes on them at all times. So what happens when these worlds unexpectedly come crashing together? Wi...
544 128 18
"I love you eternally. I love you as much as there are stars in the sky." **** Anaya just moved into a new city to escape a mother. She meets her nei...
48.7K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...