Regret ; Jaden Hossler

By Alexbigbum

Where Jordan Barrett was forced to move in with her internet famous cousin, Nessa Barrett and Best friend Jos... More

Characters
Background Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter/ ish 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Party Outfits and Makeup
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Visuals
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Visualizer
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 50

2.1K 30 9
By Alexbigbum

Airport/ La/ Something house?-

Today-

Jordans POV-

It has been two weeks and i had gotten josh to talk to nessa and jaden about what happened. They forgave him and now we are all better than ever. I told josh about what happened with vinnie and he said that before we came to Ny he had talked to him. He had explained what actually happened and he said that he believed him. I went to dinner with him and we had decided we were going to be friends. To be honest, i did miss him. Im happy hes back in my life.

We arrived back in la around 8pm. We all took an uber and went home. We all went home because we were exhausted. The paparazzi were still crazy about the mads situation because she was still running her mouth talking some stupid shit about how jaden cheated with nessa. Its fucking stupid. Nobody has said anything because i told them that its better to see her in person and let her talk her shit.

| Time skip to tomorrow morning |

" We will be back around 3 or 4. Not sure yet but we will let yall now" nessa said as her and jaden were going to the studio. They had gotten a call yesterday night saying its something important about there song. 

" Ok, let us know if yall need something." I said smiling as i hugged both of them. Jaden gave me a kiss on the head and walked off with nessa. Me and jaden had talked about what happened and he apologized and shit. The whole time we were in new york we were cuddling and we were always together. If you didnt know us, you wouldve thought we were dating. Everyone kept teasing us about how close we were. Not gonna lie, when ever im with him i do feel good. I get butterflies whenever we hug and cuddle. I really dont want to admit it but i think im catching feelings. Ah shit.

" So, hows it going with you and lover boy?' Josh said teasing me. I rolled my eyes and picked aaron up from the bed. He had peed so i was changing his diaper.

" I dont know what you mean but if you are talking about me and my FRIEND jaden. We are good." I said laughing.

" Mhm sure." He said laughing as he layed down and on the bed and watched what i was doing. I looked at him and saw that he looked like he wanted to tell me something.

" Spit it out josh." I told him as i kept changing aaron. He looked up at me confused.

" What?" 

" Dont act stupid. Ive known you almost my whole life. You want to tell me something so spit it out." I said as i finished changing aaron and threw the dirty diaper in the bathroom trash. He sighed and sat up.

" Does it bother you... that ness and jaden are in the studio all the time?" He asked looking at me for my reaction. I looked at him confused.

" What?" I said looking at him and crossing my arms.

" Well its because since they started making the song... all my fyp is full of edits of them and um i didnt want to tell you this but cynthia and mads wont stop texting me and telling me that there is something going on with them." he said as he was still looking at me for my reaction. I was so confused on why this is getting to him.

" Do you trust them?" I asked, he nodded. " So why is this a thing? Those are 10 year olds making those edits. They are making a song together josh, if there was something going on i would be one of the first to know. They are working with travis and travis always tells me everything. Theres no way in hell something is going on ok? And really. You listen to those two bitches who have nothing better to do then start shit. Cmon josh, i thought we had talked about this." I said as i sighed and put aaron in his crib thingy so i could get ready for the day.

" I sorry its just- with everything thats going on, everything is getting to me. I have the bffs podcast and the reality show going on its honestly exhausting. Everything is just getting to me. Im sorry, your right. I shouldnt listen to the two crazy bitches. I dont know why quinton is still with her." He said laughing as he was starring at the ceiling waiting for me to finish changing. I changed into this:

" Thats what i said. And you know what he said?' My parents like her and she gives good head.' Like what?" We both laughed. I was putting my shoes on when i get a call from my manager to check my socials. Me and josh were both confused when we see mads post and tiktok of nessa and jaden. I could see the hurt in josh's face. I was furious at this point. I called nessa and jaden to check there socials. They were confused and when they saw they were both mad. Josh was just quiet. I had enough of this bitch so i decided to pay her a visit :).

I called addison if i could leave aaron at hers so i could go to Madison's real quick. She said of course so i dropped him off at sway were addison was at hanging out with the guys. I didnt tell her were i was going just in case she tries to stop me or something. I thanked them and got in the car were josh was waiting still quiet. It hurt me to see him like this. To be honest, my stomach dropped when i saw the video. 

We made it to whatever the place is called. I had called ana to let her know  i was coming but to not tell madison. Ana, devin and emma were the only ones who knew i was coming. The only reason josh came was to calm me down if anything happens. I told ana i was here so she came and opened the door for me. She sneaked us in from behind the house. I heard them all talking in the living room so me and josh just walked in.

" Whats up guys. Miss me?" I asked as i smirked looking at madison's scared reaction. The other girls looked shocked and were smiling when they saw me. They knew what was about to go down. Madison was just staring at me.

" So, i just wanted to stop by and know how you guys were doing of course and oh- talk to my friend here madison about something important." I said smiling sarcastically.

" For sure. We were actually just leaving right girls?" Devin said getting up with the other girls.

" Ya, we are going to a photo shoot, we will be back in like and hour or so. When you guys are done talking, mads, you know were the phot shoot is, meet us there." Ana said. She gave me a wink and walked away. I smiled at her and focused my gaze to madison. Josh had already sat down at the couch and was waiting for me to sit. Madison on the other hand was in the couch across from us. She looked like any second now was going to cry. I laughed at her and sat down. My phone and josh's were blowing up but we ignored them. It was the guys and girls and nessa and jaden.

" So madison, care to explain what the fuck the video you posted was about?" I asked as i sat down next to josh and put my hand on his thigh because his leg was bouncing up and down and it was giving me anxiety. 

" I dont know what you are talking ab-"

" Dont you fucking dare finish that sentence." I said sternly as she was about to pull the ' i dont know what your talking about' card. That shit doesnt work with me. " Did you not have enough already? You already fucked josh and finished there relationship and now your telling me that you are going to the internet and telling everyone that they fucked? Na baby, that aint gonna work." I said as i laughed. Josh was still looking down listening. Madison also looked down. I laughed and asked.

" Just because jaden broke up with you that doesnt mean that you get to make up this stupid shit-"

" ITS NOT A LIE. I SAW IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES" She yelled finally looking at me. Me and josh just stare at her shocked. I dont know if yo believe her.

" What?" Josh said finally talking.

" I- i went to the studio to talk to jaden before yall left to new york and i walked in and saw them about to kiss. I walked in on them and they just started calling me crazy and stupid like i didnt just notice they were about to kiss." She sighed as her voice was shaking. " If i would have not walked in they would have kissed." She whispered at the end. Josh looked beyond pissed and i was... i was hurt?

" I dont believe you." Josh said looking back at her and then at me waiting for my response. I was still in shock because i dont wanna believe this is true. I got up and called travis.

Calling... Travis Barker 🤟🖤

Hey jordan whats up? The guys are worried because you and josh arent answering your phones.

Hey trav, sorry i was kinda busy. But dont tell them im calling. I have a question.

um ok? Whats up, you sound worried.

Im cool dont worry. So uh the question is- have you noticed like um jaden and uh nessa like i dont know kinda flirty if you know what i mean?

Flirty? No. Actually, they are always talking about you and josh and how you guys would be proud of the song. Nessa is always saying how she loves josh and shit and jaden wont stop talking about you.

Oh ok. Thanks trav. Dont tell anyone i called or asked this.

Of course danny. Take care d. Love you.

Love you too, bye.

bye.

I let out a loud sigh that i didnt know i was holding. The whole time josh and madison were looking at me. Waiting for my response.

" Why dont you go and ruin someone else's relationship madison. They are perfectly fine and dont need a homewrecker to come and ruin what they have. Lets go josh." I said as i grabbed my bag and waited for josh to get up. He looked at madison and shook his head in disappointment. She just looked down. I stopped mid way and said, " Delete the tiktok madison. Or we will have a bigger problem." I smiled sarcastically and walked off. 

Me and josh got in the car. We sat down in silence trying to not think about this. 

" What did travis say?" Josh asked finally breaking the silence.

" He said that it isnt true and the only thing they do is talk about how proud we would be of the song and that they are always talking about us." I said as i turned the car on. I looked at josh and smiled. " I told you it wasnt true." He looked at me in disbelief.

" Shut the fuck up. Your face literally turned white as hell when madison said that" He laughed. I looked at him. 

" Fuck off." i said as i pushed him. We both laughed and headed to sway. On our way there our phone was still blowing up with nessa and jaden. I got one call in the end that caught my eye. Vinnie? I looked at josh and he said to pick it up.

Vincent 😒... is calling

Remind me to change your contact name.

Huh? What do you have me as?

Vincent with a disgusted emoji

Rude. But at the same time i understand 

Ya sorry, so whats up?

Are you busy right now?

Im with josh and we were on our way to sway to pick up baby aaron, why whats up?

I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang. You could bring josh and the baby if you want.

Ill ask josh and ill call you back and let you know, is that ok?

Ya for sure, Ill talk to you later then, bye danny.

Bye vin.

" So what do you think?" I asked josh looking back at him and saw him typing on his phone.

" Ima have to pass, sorry. Dave texted and asked if i could do an emergency podcast about whats going on." 

" Oh bet, ill tell vincent then. Want me to drop you off at the pod studio?"

" Yes please, but first lets pick up aaron and then you could drive to vinnies." 

" Ok, call addison and tell her." He nodded and in 5 minutes we made it to sway.

They asked what was going on and we told them what happened. They were shocked. I picked aaron off and dropped josh off at the podcast studio.

" Dont do or say anything stupid joshua. Im serious." I told him as he gave me a hug and a kiss on the head.

" I wont i wont. Love you bye" He said getting out of the car.

" LOVE YOU. CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING." I yelled and waved as he looked back nodded and waved. I smiled and drove off to vincent's apartment.

Calling... Vincent 😒

Hey, im on my way with baby aaron. Josh had some business shit to do so he could come.

Oh thats fine. Hurry, i got some Chinese food. Its gonna get cold so hurry.

Im almost there, bye.

Bye.

10 minutes later i made it to vincents apartment. My phone was still blowing up so i turned it off. I grabbed baby aaron and his diaper bag and knocked on the door. In less than a minute he opened the door.

" Hey danny, hi baby" He said as he gave me a hug and grabbed aaron.

( A/N)

Didnt reread

SOOOOOOOO

i know what yall are thinking

' Alex wtf? Can you be more original?smh '

BUT LISTEN

Its not what yall think. I have alot of shit prepared. This is just some shit leading on to it. This is just a part to the end. Yall just gotta wait and see what im talking about

Dont be mad at me lol

Ily, bbye <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
69.3K 764 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
320K 3.1K 44
"- Stop playing with me, I'm sick of it, I understand better why people thought we were together, you do everything to try to make me fall in love wi...
277K 6.3K 47
⌞ 𝐢𝐧 which joshua richards is nessa barrett's number neighbor... ⌟