Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Someone New
Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Teacher
Fate
Fate (2)
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince
Royal Prince (2)
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Christmas Day
Worth While
Midnight W
Valentine's Surprise
About Time

Just a bet (2)

2.1K 60 28
By toxicholland

It had been a week since i ran out of Wooyoung's house and since then I have been avoiding everyone as much as possible, besides my bestfriend Natasha.

"Have you seen San since?" She asked softly. I shook my head as I looked down into the steaming cup of hot chocolate. "He's your brother y/n" I looked up at her, "I know but still, he fucking knew about this bet and he didn't think to tell me" I spat in annoyance. Tash looking shocked at my reaction. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "It's ok" she said holding onto my hand.

Wooyoung's POV:
"Have you tried reaching out to her?" Yunho asked softly. I nodded, "I have but s-she" my head fell into my hands as I cried.

"It's ok Woo" Yeosang said patting my upper back. "No it's not" I mumbled into the sleeve of my jacket. "It's all my fault" I said lifting my head back up and running my hands through my hair. "Hey it's on all of us." Hongjoong said. "We forced you into this" Jongho said. "Which we shouldn't have" Seonghwa finished.

"Other then me" San spat with his arms crossed.

I scanned my eyes over to him to his eyes sending daggers into my heart.

"Look" Mingi spoke getting everyone's attention. "We were stupid, we forced you into something you didn't want to do and now you've lost someone who's clearly very special to you. But San" Mingi said turning to him. "You should have said something about her being your little sister, if you did we wouldn't have chosen her." San scoffed "Oh so if she wasn't you still would have chosen her?" He fought. Yeosang sighed. "No San, even if she wasn't we wouldn't have chosen her, let alone even made the bet."

"At the end of the day we've all been stupid and had our head to far up our own arses. As y/n said" Jongho spoke.

"Whatever your gonna do I don't wanna be apart of this" San said standing from his chair. "Not only I've lost my baby sister but I've now lost trust in you all, specially you Wooyoung" he said pointing to me.

"You really have to prove yourself" he said with force before leaving the house, with the door slamming shut behind him.

We all jolted to the noise. "We really need to clear this up." Seonghwa said in sadness. "But how?" Yunho asked.

I stood from my chair in frustration. "I know you wanna help but this is all my doing, I need to gain her trust first before either of you approach her. She will definitely not speak to me if any of you do that." I sighed. "I just-" "you love her right?" Yeosang said with a soft smile. I nodded. "Then go get her" Hongjoong said shooing me away.

I brightly smiled before running out of the house.

Your POV:
I laid on my bed starring up at the boring while painted ceiling.

Knock knock

"Y/n?"

It was San.

"Can I come in?" He asked softly from the opposite side of the door. I rolled my eyes and turned my body away from the door. "Y/n. Please" San begged. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

I shook my head as tears fell down my cheeks and onto my pillow. "You betrayed me" I shouted. "I-I didn't mean too" his voice now cracking. "You knew and you didn't think to stop it?" I asked. "I didn't think it would get this bad" I scoffed, "Sure, just go away San" I said laying back down.

"Y/n ple-" "San just fuck off" I shouted with anger making him go silent. "Just get out of my head and stay away from me" I cried. "Ok" he whispered before walking away to which I assume was his bedroom.

"Why me?" I cried out before falling asleep.

Monday Morning

As I walked up to the gates of the school I saw Yeosang, Jongho and Mingi. "Crap" I whispered to myself before quickening my pace to head into school, without being seen.

"Wait y/n" Yeosang shouted. "Hey wait up" Mingi added. I turned around and scowled at them. "What? You come here to gloat or something. I don't wanna hear it. This is all your doing and because of you I've lost my brother and someone I...someone I-" "loved" Jongho finished making me scoff. "Whatever. Just leave me alone" I spoke as I turned away.

It was hard to stay away. Hard to stay away from my brother, Wooyoung and even their friends. It didn't help that they were in most of my classes and only just a few tables away at lunch times.

"This is hopeless" I said in sadness. "Hey it's going to be ok. What did San say?" Tash asked in worry. "He just wanted to speak to me and didn't think it would get this bad." She sighed. "I get how that feels but he's your brother y/n, he's trying to make amends" "Yeah amends from something he's involved in" I fought back.

"Look" she said turning to me. "What happened is now in the past, we need to focus on the present and the future. The longer you leave it without speaking to San the worse it's going to get. Siblings can't fight forever, he clearly loves you very much to want to sort this. By the looks of it he's not really interacting with them much." I frowned at her comment. "What do you mean. Interacting?"

"In class he's not been sitting with them, he's asked the teacher to be moved, he doesn't walk around with them, and now" she spoke ushering me to look behind her. "He's not with them." I looked down with a sigh. "I don't think it's just you that's upset y/n San is too."

"What about Wooyoung?" Tash shrugged. "No clue. I haven't seen him since this morning. But just take my advice, sort it with San and leave Wooyoung. That boy needs to prove himself." I nodded as I stood from my seat. "Thanks Tash. I can always count on you. But I think I need time to figure out what to say" I said softly.

End of School

"See you tomorrow" Tash waves as we walk in opposite directions. "Bye" I smile.

Buzz buzz

I reached for my phone to see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number
Can we talk?

Me: Who is this?

Unknown Number
Yeosang

Me: How did you get my number

Yeosang:
I have my ways, now answer my question. Can we talk?

Me: Why in the hell would I meet you?

Yeosang:
So I can explain everything, just me and you.

I sighed deeply

Me: Ok fine, where? When?

Yeosang: Downtown cafe, ten minutes.

Me: Fine...

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and took a de-tour heading to downtown cafe.

Once I arrived and headed inside I saw no sign of Yeosang. "Where is he?" I whispered to myself as I scanned the room for him.

"Y/n?"

My eyes widened, I turned to see Wooyoung. His eyes puffy and read, he hasn't slept for days. "Y/n" Yeosang said from behind him. "Really?" I asked loudly. "You said it would just be us two? Yeosang bit his lip, "if I told you he was here you wouldn't have come." I rolled my eyes. "No I wouldn't have, now if you do excuse me" I said pushing past Wooyoung and leaving the cafe.

"Y/N WAIT. Please" Wooyoung shouts after me as I walk down the street. "Wait up" he pants as he gets closer and closer. "Stop" he demands making me whip around in anger. "Leave me alone" I shout making him come to an abrupt stop. "Just listen to me y/n hear-" I cut him off. "I don't wanna hear anything from you, you played me, I was a bet Wooyoung, a fucking bet. I thought you loved me?" My voice began to brake.

"I-i do" he whispers. I scoff, "sure you do, or is this another silly little bet of yours and Yeosang's." He shook his head as he stepped closer. "No y/n"

Looking away from his gaze he lifted my head up with his index finger resting under my chin. "I love you. I didn't mean any of this" he whispers before kissing my forehead.

"Neither of us knew you were San's sister until you told us, we didn't think it would get this far but it did. The longer we were together the more I fell for you, i knew San wanted to tell you but he just couldn't. Which I don't know why" he sighs. "The boys have been helping me, I haven't slept or eaten in days, I've been worrying about you and I just can't tell you how deeply sorry I am y/n."

I looked into his eyes which were now filled with water, a small tear falling down his cheek. "Woo" I whispered. "No it's ok, I know you don't feel the same way. I'll leave so you don't have to see me ever again." He looks at me one last time before turning around and walking away.

My heart races, my chest feeling heavy as I watch him walk away from me.

He hurt you y/n
Leave him
Run away
Never see him again.

I shook away the negative thoughts. "WOOYOUNG" I shouted as I ran after him. His face lit and eyes lightening up as he turned, but before he could speak I pulled down on his collar making our lips connect. His arms immediately wrapped around my frame, pulling me even closer. I felt safe and protected in his arms.

Pulling away breathless I spoke up. "I love you too." He cupped my cheek gently, "you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to come back to me." I chuckled. "Well I'm here and I'm never leaving you, just as long as you promise to do the same." He lifts me up spinning us in a circle. "I promise, I promise, I promise." He grins.

Placing me down gently his expression changed. "Have you spoken to San." I let out a sad sigh. "No. I-I just left school to come straight here. I don't know where he is." I say in worry. Wooyoung wraps his arm around my shoulder, "I know a place" he says taking us there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 557 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
3.5K 78 17
Hey guys! This is my 2nd oneshot series and it's about Ateez! I have made another series which is about Monsta X. So make sure to check that out as w...
8.1K 217 8
Y'all know how it goes, we're hoes for Ateez. Read at your own risk. Long aus, imagines, scenarios different tropes, different genres. Enjoy :)
162K 1.7K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D