Regret ; Jaden Hossler

By Alexbigbum

Where Jordan Barrett was forced to move in with her internet famous cousin, Nessa Barrett and Best friend Jos... More

Characters
Background Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter/ ish 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Party Outfits and Makeup
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Visuals
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Visualizer
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 48

2.1K 31 21
By Alexbigbum

Sway's Airbnb/ Around New york-

Today-

Jordans POV-

" Its a fucking child. Obviously" Bryce said looking at Jaden in disbelief. People could be real stupid sometimes not gonna lie.

" Who's is it?" Taylor said coming up to us. He tried to take aaron away from bryce but he started crying so he gave him back to bryce. Bryce stuck his tongue out at him and laughed.

" Hes mine. Duh" I said looking at him in a 'duh' face.

" Wh- you had a secret child?!?" Nessa said coming up to us. She looked pissed. Me and bryce look at each other and say,

" Suprise Shawtyy" We look at each other again and burst out laughing.

"We-we gotta stop doing that" I said catching my breath. He nodded his head and focused on aaron who was looking at everyone weird. When i looked back to everyone, nessa was gone and jaden just walked out. Me and bryce look at each other. Bryce looked at me with 'tell them' face and i just rolled my eyes.

" Yall really think i would be able to birth a child at this point in my life? Obviously hes not mine." i said laughing.

" Thought so" Avani said coming up to us and trying to take aaron away from bryce. Bryce hugged him tighter which made aaron giggle.

" Lets go inside so you to could explain whats going on" Dixie said walking in with everyone else behind her. I saw bryce hug addison and give her a kiss. I smiled at the thought of them being so happy. 

Damn, thats when it hit. Im single as fuck.

We got to the sofa where nessa was. When she saw us she rolled her eyes and stood up to leave.

" Janessa sit you ass down and let me explain." I said sternly. She knows that whenever i say her full name im being serious. She sat down with not hesitation and crossed her arms looking down.

" What about the man child?" Coop said from the couch.

" Dont worry about him. I'll talk to mister pissy pants later." I said laughing. Everyone else laughed with me. " Okay so, baby aaron here is not my biological baby BUT i am his legal guardian which makes him my child. I went to dinner last night- well i was forced to go to dinner with my parents yesterday and when i arrived i saw a baby there. I was like whats going on and they told me that aaron had a child. His mom was taking care of him actually but she got life in jail i guess and since you know, aaron is gone, my parents gave him to me. They didnt want to damage there image so they gave him to me." I said smiling at the end. " Now, i know this is huge responsibility because its a human. Therefore, i will not be smoking, drinking or attending parties."  Everyone looked at me shocked. " I know, the party animal wont be there anymore. Im sorry yall" I said wiping fake tears from my eyes.

" I think i could speak for everyone and say that we are very happy that you took him in. We will help you as much as we can with the baby" Madi said coming up to me and hugging me. Everyone nodded and gave me a hug.

" Thank you shawty, thank you everyone." I said giving them a smile.

" Whats the babies name?" Sab asked. I looked at bryce. I think he got what i was trying to say and nodded.

" Ill let bryce enlighten you guys with that information. I gotta go see mister pissy pants. Love you guys" I said standing up and blowing kisses to them. They all caught them and put them on there cheek. I laughed and walked upstairs.

' Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now,

our song on the radio but it dont sound the same,

when our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down,

cause my heart breaks a little when i hear your name.'

I heard him sing.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint ' come in'. I walked in and saw him laying on the bed with a bottle of vodka and a blunt in his left hand.

" Did you not have enough last night?" I said as i grabbed the blunt from his hand and the vodka bottle too.

" Give it back jordan" He slurred.

" Get the fuck up. Now." I said as i grabbed him up and took him into the bathroom that was in his room. I turned on the shower and took off his shirt. I tried not to stare but it was kind of impossible. He noticed and smirked. I rolled my eyes and helped him get on his knees- ( you dirty minded bitch. I know what ur thinking)- to put his head under the water. It was cold water so he was wining a bit. I told him to shut up and kept his head under for a little bit longer.

10 minutes later i brought him to bed. He was a little sober, just a little. He threw himself on the bed and started starring at me while i put aarons stroller and bag to the side. I got the vodka bottle and emptied it in the sink. I took the blunt and i might have blown out a puff or so and extinguished the rest. I walked back out to see tears coming out of his eyes. 

" No, we are not doing this again. Jaden you cried last night, dont you get tired of crying?" I sighed as i saw him crying again.

" D-dont you get tired of l-lying?" He slurred

" W-LYING? It was a fucking joke and i know you are not the one talking about lying right now!" I yelled back at him. I am so over his shit right now. He stood up and walked in front of me.

" YOU HAVE BEEN LEADING ME ON THIS WHOLE TIME. YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT WE ARE JUST fRiEnDs BUT WHEN WE ARE ALONE YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH ME AND TELL ME SHIT. SO MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AND PICK A GUY!" He yelled back. My anger is just rising at this point. Where is this shit coming from.

" WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?!? LEADING YOU ON?!? SAYS YOU! I made it very fucking clear when we met that i didnt want a relationship. Now just because you read the signs wrong is not my fucking fault and what the fuck do you mean by choose?" I said as i started to get light headed from screaming alot. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" YOU THINK I DIDNT SEE THE PICTURES OF YOU AND VINNIE KISSING?!? YOU THINK I DONT HAVE FEELINGS?!?" He yelled back getting closer.

" IT WAS AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY! HE CAME ON TO ME AND- WHY AM I EVEN EXPLAINING TO YOU?!? YOU WERE LITERALLY ALMOST EATING MADISON AT THE PARTY! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE."

" OH SO THIS IS ABOUT MADISON NOW?!?" He said walking away and laughing. What the fuck is going on? Im so fucking mad right now. Not to mention, hes fucking high and drunk too. I dont understand why he cares so much. We arent even dating. Bipolar much?

" Why do you fucking care so much? I NEVER lead you on. I was being i dont know what you call it but where im from we call it NICE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING CHANGE SINCE I GOT HERE FROM NEW YORK AND EVERYONE IS MAKING IT SO MUCH MORE FUCKING DIFFICULT." I yelled at him. Im just getting madder by the second. He just stared at me even more mad. " I dont know were the fuck you thought this conversation was going to lead but congrats, you just made me mad. Talk to me when you get your shit straight." I said as i grabbed the stroller and bag. He just starred at me while i was grabbing my shit. I made eye contact with him. His eyes were watering and he looked like he wanted to say something. I broke eye contact and walked away. I took all the stuff that i brought and called josh to come and pick me up. He said hell be here in 20 minutes. 

I went downstairs to see everyone quiet. I saw Charli, sab, avani and bryce playing with aaron. Everyone looked at me with a worried expression and gave me a small smile. I took a deep breath and smiled back.

" I uh, i have to go somewhere um and i have to take aaron with me. If i finish early, i will be back. Maybe i can show you guys around new york." I smiled at everyone. They nodded there head. I said goodbye to everyone and lastly hugged bryce.

" Check up on jaden. Dont give him alcohol or weed. Call me if anything happens" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and with that he walked outside with me helping me put aaron in josh's car since he texted me that he had arrived. We drove off to my apartment.

On the way i explained to josh what happened. He nodded with everything i said and heard me rant until we got home. He told me there would be a party at one of our old high school friends house. I said no at first but he convinced me at the end. He said that it would be a celebration that i am now a adult/ mom. I laughed and agreed. His mom agreed to take care of him. I was going to ask the guys and girls but they texted me on the way to my airbnb that they had gotten dinner reservations to this fancy place, i rejected them and told them maybe another time. I know, shitty move. But im not in the mood to see jadens bipolar ass right now. They understood why and said that if i change my mind im welcome to come.

| Time skip to 9pm |

Me and josh just arrived to the party after we dropped off aaron at the richards house. Alice and the kids were very excited to meet the baby. 

We arrived at the party and just as we walked in we smelled the sweat and weed. Me and josh looked at eachother and shook our head remembering how lit the parties used to be back then. We walked in and a whole bunch of people recognized us. We were trying not to be rude but we told them that we werent taking pictures today. People from when we were in high school were also there. Me and josh decided to stick together. We were dancing in the dance floor with a cup of vodka in our hands. It wasnt weird for everyone to see us dance together like this because they new were we stand. But i knew as soon as we made a mistake someone was going to record and post it on social media so we were trying to be somewhat careful.

We got tired after the 3rd song and decided to go get something else to drink. We were trying not to smoke but every minute someone would come up to us and ask to smoke together. We refused to and just sticked to the drinks.

| 2am|

Its now 2 am and the party is starting to get even better. Everyone is getting more hyped and shit. Me and josh are not drunk but definitely tipsy. Josh a little more than me. Me and josh got in the middle of a mos pit and somehow we ended up ontop of a table. We were handed white claws and with that we shot gunned. At the same time me and josh finished the white claw and everyone cheered. We made it off the table and headed to get more drinks. As we walked there someone grabbed my hand.

" Well well well, if it isnt the couple of bestfriends, josh and danny. Long time no see eh" The familiar voice said.

" Hey danny, josh" The other familiar voice said. Me and josh made eye contact. Me clenched his jaw. I know he was angry with his presents. I looked back at them and rolled my eyes.

" Hi Jordan... and vincent" I sarcastically smiled.

Jordan Barrett 💕: Dont put me in a position where i gotta show you how cold my heart can get🖤.

❤️ 1,432,774

💬 856,473

Comments disabled by the Secy Author because shes lazy  ;)

Josh Richards: One boy; Thousand feelings 🖤

❤️ 995,294

💬780,240

Comments disabled by the secy depressed author again ;)

( A/N) OH SHIT

didnt reread

this chapter makes no sense lmaooooo

idk how to feel about it tbh 

welp, well see what happens igz

ily, bbye <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 84 18
You are y/n Richards. Your 2 months younger than josh. You dont know who anyone is, only everyone knows each other. U love this TikToker, Jaden Hossl...
277K 6.3K 47
⌞ 𝐢𝐧 which joshua richards is nessa barrett's number neighbor... ⌟
69.3K 764 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
75.7K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...