My Love {Klaus Mikaelson}

Por lottiereads_

She has been by Klaus' side for a thousand years. The one who knows all his secrets, the one who never left h... Mais

warning
Flashback
Part 0
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51

Part 35

3.4K 63 4
Por lottiereads_

Amelia got a call but it had no ID so she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Amelia." The voice on the other end said.

"Rebekah? How are you- how are you un-daggered."

"With the help of a pretty young girl named April Young. Meet me at the school."

"Why?"

"Just come on. It'll be fun." Rebekah said and hung up.

Amelia made her way to the school quickly and it was empty.

She looked around and finally saw Rebekah in the library with Elena, Caroline, Stefan and April sitting down.

"What is all this?" Amelia smiled.

Rebekah turned around and ran into her arms. They pulled away after a few seconds, "I am asking them questions. They're all compelled so come on."

Amelia and Rebekah made their way back over to the table.

"Class is in session. You've all been compelled, you know the rules. Answer my question honestly. No disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learned, thanks to yours truly about a brotherhood of the vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what?"

"Elena." Amelia picked.

"A map." She responded.

"Which led to?" Amelia said.

"Caroline." Rebekah picked.

"The cure for vampirism." Caroline responded.

"Perfect. So we're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire Hunter. But in order to decide the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you also found the cure and yet, you're all still vampires. Which means something went wrong."

She looked at April who was writing down, "what are you doing?"

"Oh, you told me to take notes." April replied.

"She wasn't being literal, darling." Amelia said.

"But now that you mention it, a flow chart would be nice. Which means index cards and push pins. Go fetch." Rebekah said and April went off to go find them and Amelia slightly laughed.

"You're wasting your time. We don't know anything." Stefan said.

"So you just gave up? I thought you'd do anything to save Elena. Even if it meant taking the cure yourself so you can grow old and die with her." Rebekah said.

Elena's eyes widened and she looked at Stefan. "Why do you look so surprised?" Amelia asked.

"We're missing something. What is it?" Rebekah asked.

"They broke up, okay?" Caroline said and Rebekah and Amelia looked at each other and smiled, "now let us go."

"Broke up?" Amelia said.

"Wait, I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan. I asked you what happened. You have to tell me."

"She slept with Damon." Stefan said and Elena was shocked at how he knew that but then she realised: Caroline told him.

"Wait. Hold up. Sorry, what? Vampire Elena is a cheat?" Amelia said.

"We weren't together." Elena said.

"So vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol. But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan. How could she hurt you like that?"

"Answer, please."

"She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon." Stefan said.

"A sire bond?" Rebekah questioned.

"That's fascinating. And what do you think about that, Elena?" Rebekah asked.

"I think your sad. And bored. And in desperate need of a hobby." Elena said.

"You're hiding something. Fess up." She compelled her.

"I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sired bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him." Elena said and Stefan looked very heart broken.

"That just took a turn." Amelia mumbled.

"What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" Caroline asked.

"You're right. We've got off the point. Stefan, how do I find the cure? Unless you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day."

"There's a professor. He knows where the cure is."

"Thank you." Rebekah said.

"Uh, where do we find this professor?"

***

They called Kol to get Professor Shane over to the school so whilst he was getting him, Rebekah called Tyler from Caroline's phone.

"I told you, I don't want to talk."

"I heard. You're keeping all that rage bottled up inside. Caroline's worried sick about you."

"Rebekah?"

"Hello, Tyler. I heard my brother made a real mess of your life. Believe me, I can relate. You have my condolences. In fact, why don't you come down to the high school and accept them in person?"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I have your girlfriend. Maybe you have a better shot at saving her than you did your mother. Bye now." She said then hung up.

The doors to the library opened and Kol came in, "sister, Amelia. Look at this. You two are even worse than Klaus."

"Kol. Finally." Amelia said.

"Did you bring what we asked for?" Rebekah asked.

Kol stepped out the door for a moment then came back in with Shane in his grasp.

"You must be Shane." Rebekah smiled.

***

They pushed Shane into the Janitors closet.

"Amelia, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson. Two members of the original vampire family and the immortal which. This is such a trip." Shane smiled.

Rebekah tried to compel him, "where's the cure?"

"Compulsion won't work. It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet."

"Right, well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way." Amelia said.

"Beat him until he tells us where to find it." Rebekah finished.

Rebekah left and Kol and Amelia stayed with Professor Shane.

"How about some good-old drowning." Amelia said.

"Good enough for me." Kol did as he grabbed Shane by the neck and pushed him under the water.

"Where is the cure?" Kol demanded and finally lifted him up from the water, "where is the cure?"

Rebekah came back into the room and he didn't respond so Kol pushed him back under the water.

After a few seconds, he pulled him back up. "You're human. Why do you want it, anyway?"

"That's the beauty of this. You can have it. I just want Silas." Shane said.

Kol and Amelia's eyes went wide as they looked at each other.

"No. What do you know about Silas?" Kol asked.

"He's the worlds first immortal being. Who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure. And I want to free him." Shane said.

"No." Amelia said, taking Shane out of Kol's hands and dunking his head underwater again.

This time, he was beginning to struggle to breathe so Rebekah stepped in, "stop!"

Amelia lifted his head back up and walked away from him.

"He's no use dead." Rebekah said.

"Did you not hear what he said?" Amelia said.

"Silas will kill us all, sister." Kol said.

"Silas does not exist. He is a fairy tale made up to scare children into eating their vegetables." Rebekah said

"You could say that about vampires as well." Amelia said.

"Silas is very real. I know where he is buried. And soon I'll have a spell that wakes him." Shane said.

"Wait a second. You're lying. You can't get to him." Kol said.

"Without his tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice? Believe me, I know. I've done it. Those massacres are a pain to engineer." Shane said.

"You're the one who got the council blown up." Rebekah realised.

"It was a noble sacrifice. And temporary. Because once I raise Silas, Silas will raise the dead. He will bring every last soul who died on his behalf."

Kol picked up a metal pole, "no!" He yelled as he drove it through his stomach.

He fell to the floor, dead.

Rebekah was mad with them.

"You should be thanking me." Kol said.

"You killed my chance at finding the cure." Rebekah said.

"Silas on the loose would be hell on Earth." Amelia said.

"And frankly, sister, I don't think you could handle it." Kol said as he took the White Oak Stake out of his pocket.

"How did you get that?" Rebekah asked.

"Way too easily." Kol said and they all walked out of the room.

Kol went away and Amelia followed Rebekah.

They found Stefan and Elena in a classroom, hiding from Tyler who Rebekah had compelled to turn.

"Why are my least favourite people always the most durable?" Rebekah said.

"Honestly, like die already." Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Leave her out of this. This is between me and you." Stefan said.

"You're still protecting her. Must I rip your bleeding heart from your chest and show you the scar tissue that is Elena Gilbert?" Rebekah said.

"There's a solution to all your problems, you know. Rebekah can compel him." Amelia said.

"Yes, erase every memory he has of you. Every day you've spent together, every kiss, every lie, every ounce of pain. I can take away every bit of love he has for you. Give you both a clean slate. Just say the word, and I'll make you and all that misery you caused him disappear." Rebekah said.

"Do it." Stefan said.

"Sorry, what?" Amelia asked.

"Excuse me?" Rebekah said.

"Erase it all. Every memory." Stefan said.

"Stefan, no." Elena said.

"I said, do it." Stefan said.

Rebekah and Amelia started laughing.

"No." Rebekah laughed.

"That would be far too easy." Amelia said.

"We refuse to make you forget her the way Klaus made you forget her." Amelia said.

Rebekah turned back to Elena, "but at least you know how he really feels."

"Consider your eternity of pain our revenge, Stefan." Amelia said.

"I've used you for all your worth, so now you're all free to go." Rebekah said as she and Amelia walked out.

***

Amelia was making her way back to the mansion when her phone started buzzing so she picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"I've just found out my brother has turned a bunch of people into vampires for the Hunter to kill, for his Hunter mark. Want to help me kill all of them before he does?" Kol said.

"Hell yeah."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.7K 74 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
31.5K 744 37
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
15K 325 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...
11.6K 702 12
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...