Broken - (Fem Reader X Multi...

Av PapaIV_

You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your ag... Mer

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Torture
Chapter 3 - Rescue
Chapter 4 - Natalie
Chapter 5 - Race Car
Chapter 6 - Birthday Party
Chapter 7 - Howard
Chapter 8 - New Arc Reactor
Chapter 9 - Ivan
Chapter 10 - Idiots
Chapter 11 - Lab
Chapter 12 - Arguments
Chapter 13 - Coulson
Chapter 14 - Battle in New York
Chapter 15 - Therapy
Chapter 16 - Bomb
Chapter 17 - Bar Fight
Chapter 18 - AIM
Chapter 19 - Talk
Chapter 20 - Trevor
Chapter 21 - Killian
Chapter 22 - Hydra Base
Chapter 23 - Party
Chapter 24 - Party Ruined
Chapter 25 - Remembering
Chapter 26 - Not Alone
Chapter 27 - Cradle
Chapter 28 - Vision
Chapter 29 - End of Ultron
Chapter 30 - Hologram
Chapter 31 - Accords
Chapter 32 - Thr Winter Soldier
Chapter 33 - Peter Parker
Chapter 34 - Family Fight
Chapter 35 - Aftermath
Chapter 36 - Space
Chapter 37 - New Friends?
Chapter 38 - Fading
Chapter 39 - Weak
Chapter 40 - Scott
Chapter 41 - Failed Trial
Chapter 42 - Stones
Chapter 43 - 2012 New York
Chapter 44 - Meeting Dad
Chapter 46 - Snap
Chapter 46 - Tony
Chapter 48 - Super Soldiers
Chapter 49 - Weird Doctor
Chapter 50 - Zemo
Chapter 51 - Sharon
Chapter 52 - Doctor
Chapter 53 - Donya
Chapter 54 - Karli
Chapter 55 - Murderer
Chapter 56 - Shield
Chapter 57 - Boat
Chapter 58 - Nightmares
Chapter 59 - Work
Chapter 60 - The End

Chapter 47 - New Captain America

420 13 2
Av PapaIV_

It's only been a few months since the big battle, I was living alone in New York. I'm constantly reminded of Tony....everywhere I go.

But I was pissed off.....Sam gave up the shield.

That shield was so important...Steve trusted him. Sam just threw it away like garbage.

And you know what they did with it? They made a guy named John Walker the new Captain America.

If I could beat Sam....I would.

Well now I have the chance, he needs my help.

I march into the hangar with my suit on, Mjolnir was clipped on a little loop on my waist.

"Y/N, it's good to see-" I cut him off by grabbing his throat and holding him high in the air.

"I'm only helping you because it's my job to stop these people. I have no desire in being your friend anymore." I suddenly drop him.

"Shouldn't have given up the shield." Suddenly James approaches us, his hair was cut.

"Good to see you too, Buck." Sam says, rubbing his neck:

"Oh great. He's here." I roll my eyes.

"This is wrong." James says.

"Hey, hey, look, we're working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait." Sam says.

"You didn't know that was gonna happen?"

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?" Sam says, turning to face him.

"Mhm...sure." I roll my eyes.

"Steve didn't want this." James says.

"Oh, my God. What do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind? Huh?" Sam asks. "Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, buddy, be well."

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam."

"For once I agree with him." I point.

"Hey. This is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights. It's over, Bucky. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now."

"What could be bigger than this?" James asks.

"This guy." Sam pulls out his phone and shows us. "His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong."

"And?" James asks.

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where Y/N and I are going."

"Well, I don't trust Redwing." James nods. "Hold on a minute!" He stops us as we start to walk.

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but I'mma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three."

"What Big Three?" James asks.

"Oh dear god..not this again." I sigh, James looks at me confused.

"The Big Three." Sam nods.

"What Big Three?"

"Androids, aliens, and wizards." Sam says.

"That's not a thing."

"Exactly." I nod.

"That's definitely a thing."

"No, it's not." I say.

"Every time we fight, it's one of the three."

"Who are you fighting now, Gandalf?" James asks, making me laugh. I quickly look away.

"How do you know about Gandalf?" Sam asks.

"I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out."

"So you see my point?" Sam asks.

"No, I don't. There are no wizards."

"Doctor Strange." Sam nods.

"Is a sorcerer."

"Aah!" Sam points, "A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it. Right? I'm right. I just came up with that. It's crazy. But that's not the point. These guys aren't magical. They use brute force like you, the incredibly annoying guy in front of me with the staring problem."

I look away, "Tony called him a wizard." The two look at me sadly as I walk off.

"I'm coming with you." James says.

"No, you're not!" I yell.

Of course he had to join.

We were flying above Munich, Germany.

"One minute to drop off, Sam."

"So what's our plan?" Sam and I don't respond. "Great. So no plan." James nods.

"Thirty seconds!"

"Enjoy your ride, Buck." Sam nods.

"No, you can't call me that."

"Why not? That's what Steve called you." Sam says.

"Steve knew me longer, and Steve had a plan."

"Fifteen seconds to drop."

"I have a plan." Sam walks to the open door.

"Really? What is it?" Sam shrugs and leaps out.

I follow him and fly out, looking down as James jumps out without a parachute.

He screams as he falls to the ground. "Wow that was great." I laugh.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

6.5K 161 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
4.1K 83 16
Being trained by HYDRA and the Red Room made you one of the top assassins. Along with filling your life with nightmares, regrets and memories. Fortun...
180K 4.7K 23
You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and ch...
421K 12K 33
Being in your last year of university is very financially hard for you. You've been trying to keep perfect grades while also trying to work. But, wha...