Chapter 14 - Battle in New York

As I fly to New York....way after Tony, I notice a portal opening in the sky. "Oh my god..." I whisper.

I fly up towards the portal at the incoming Chitauri, blasting up as much as I can, I look over as Tony flies over to me. I spin up and crash into two flying Chariots.

"Holy shit!" I yell to Tony. "Where is everyone?"

"Not here apparently." Tony yells. "Go to the left!"

I flip over and jump onto a Chariot, using my power to crush the Chitauri soldier and throwing him off, I punch and kick off the driver and pick up the Chariot and throw it up, crashing it into four others.

"Stark, we're heading north east." Natasha says.

"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up PARK, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

I leap from Chariot to Chariot, taking each one out. "Stark, are you seeing this?" Cap asks. I look over to see a huge Chitauri Leviathan.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?" Cap asks, confused.

"Just keep me posted."

I dive down towards Natasha, Clint and Cap, slamming down and creating a shield of my power to protect them. I yell through my clenched teeth and throw the shield forward, taking out the Soldiers.

I turn back to see Natasha smiling and Clint and Cap looking confused.

I look over as Thor lands beside me. "What's the story upstairs?" Cap asks him.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable."

"Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys." Tony says.

"How do we do this?" Natasha a looks at Cap.

"As a team."

Thor looks around, "I have unfinished business with Loki."

"Yeah, get in line." Clint fixes his arrows.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..." Cap turns to see Bruce on a small motorbike

Bruce walks closer and looks all around the city, "So, this all seems horrible."

"I've seen worse." Nat says.

"Sorry."

She slightly smiles, "No. We could use a little worse."

"Stark? We got him." Cap smiles.

"Banner?"

Cal nods, "Just like you said."

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Just the sting coms flying behind a building, the Leviathan following.

"I... I don't see how that's a party..." Nat shakes her head

Tony swoopsdown the street. The Chitauri Leviathan also swoops down, barreling down the street like a freight train that keeps building and building its intensity. Bruce starts to walk towards it.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry."

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." Bruce turns, his skin starts to stretch and swell and turn green.

I smile as he knocks into the Leviathan and flips it over as Tony shoots a missile. I create a shield of power to protect Clint and I as Cap covers Nat.

"Guys." Nat points up to reveal hundred more coming out of the portal.

"Call it, Cap." I nod.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asks Tony.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." He lifts him and flies off.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor flies off. "Y/N, you have the power, give em hell." Cap nods at me. "I need you in the air and on the ground."

"Aye aye, Captain." I salute him and fly off.  I fly to another Leviathan and create a rope of power, wrapping it on its neck and pulling it up, I blast down at the exposed spot, killing it instantly.

As I fly up, I am slammed into by a Chariot. I jump up to see Loki, I blast his chest as he throws a dagger past my head. "Y/N Stark......the broken one." Loki laughs.

"Don't call me that." I hiss, lunging forward and punching him with a blast. Loki's hand slaps on my forehead, I step back in shock as flashes of my torture rips through my mind. I could see The Winter Soldier....my greatest fear.

I couldn't react as he kicks me off.

I was caught by Thor, he carries me down to the ground and holds me in his arms. "Y/N? What's did he do? Come on!" He says worriedly as I stare up at the sky blankly.

"I can't do this." I mumble.

"Yes you can...you are a strong, brilliant Woman....whatever he showed you is in the past. Don't let it control your life." He nods as as I look over at him.

"Your right." I nod as he pulls me up. "Thank you Thor." I pat his shoulder.

"Anytime." He smiles. "Grab onto this when I throw it." He nods.

I lift off the ground and towards his hammer, holding on as it flies me really fast at the portal, I let go and blast my power as I spin.

This seems pointless....they just kept coming. "Y/N? I can't get ahold of your brother, we have a missile headed straight for the city."

"How long?" I ask.

"Three minutes, at best. Stay low and wipe out the missile."

"Got it." I flip back and fly through the city.

"I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!" Natasha yells.

"Do it!" Cap yells.

"No, wait!" I stop them.

"Y/N, these things are still coming!" Cap says.

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." I say, catching up to it. It flies past me, I flip back and hold it on my shoulder.

"Y/N, you know that's a one-way trip?" Cap asks.

I ignore him, "Y/N! Don't do this! Where are you? Let me do it!" Tony yells.

"I got this....I have nothing else to live for." I whisper the last part, I wanted to protect the city....I would end this.

"Y/N!" Tony screams.

I push hard towards the portal, disappearing in space. I fly high and higher towards the large ship, eventually letting go as I start to not be able to breath. There must be something in the injections that they gave me to breath linger...but that was running out.

I fall back down, watching as the ship explodes. I softly smile to myself as I close my eyes.....I did it.

Suddenly a loud roar wakes me up, I scream out and look around to see I am on the ground in a street. Thor, Cap, Tony, and Hulk were above me.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me?" I look around confused.

Cap smiles, "We won."

"Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day." I smile.

"We are gonna have a serious talk, Nugget." Tony points at me.

"Oh shit...."

 Broken - (Fem Reader X Multiple love interests)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें