Chapter 52 - Doctor

We walk into a nice looking building with art. "Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well."

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" She asks.

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets." Sam nods.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." Zemo says.

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this." Bucky says.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." Sam looks up on Google.

"Yeah. What's Google say?" Bucky asks.

"No shit."

"You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour."

I don't hesitate to change into the dress Sharon gives me in front of the boys. Bucky and Sam look at me in shock, "God damn." Sam whispers. "I actually saw your ti-"

"Drop it." I point.

"You really have been working out since the last time I saw you." Sam smirks. "Remember that night in the tower-"

"That's never happening again." I roll my eyes.

"Come on! It was great. We had great chemistry."

"You just wanted to get into my pants." I chuckle.

"What happened?" Bucky asks as he buttons up his shirt.

"Nothing."

"We made out." Sam says.

I look over as James looks away sadly. "It was a one time thing. That's all we did." I sigh. "Worst night of my life."

"That's a damn lie!" Sam yells as I sit on the couch with Bucky.

"Much better." Sharon smiles as we are all changed.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam asks.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." She nods.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just..."

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." She says.

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo says.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" Sharon asks.

"Don't get me started." Bucky says.

Sharon scoffs, "Please. You buy into all that stars and stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend."