Chapter 15 - Therapy

It's only been six months since New York.....everyone went their separate ways. There's been recent issues with this guy called The Mandarin....everything was chaotic.

Tony has forced me to see a therapist once again....I hated it.

"Y/N...have you been writing in your notebook?" Dr. Smith asks.

I look up from my thoughts and nod. "Yup."

"Y/N I've been your therapist since you were 18.....I know when your lying."

"Fine, I haven't. I don't see how that's gonna help me." I roll my eyes.

"So you admit that you have some issues then?"

"Hey I didn't say- wow your good." I point. "Fine maybe I do. Hell I have fuckin powers. Of course I'm messed up." I shrug.

"What's the rule?"

"Sorry." I pull out a dollar and put it in her swear jar, it was practically full because of me.

"Y/N...I'm here for you. Tony is here for you...Pepper is here for you." Dr. Smith smiles. "I wish you would trust me, more. I care about you a lot Y/N."

"Am I your favorite?" I smile.

"You know you are." She chuckles. "Tell me about the nightmares."

"What nightmares?" I look at her confused, as if I didn't have a clue.

"Come on...don't do this again."

"I don't know what your taking about." I shake my head.

"Y/N I'm gonna be honest...Pepper and Tony are worried for your safety. They think you might-"

"Kill myself...I'm not gonna do that." I lean back on the couch.

"They seem to think so."

"Well I'm not." I roll my eyes.

"Tony told me what you said in New York-"

"Don't talk about that." I point. "That's different."

"What about the things you went through in Siberia? You need to talk about it."

This hit a nerve. "I told you before I'm not talking about that!" I stand up. "I'm done here." I slam the door behind me as I walk out.

I sigh when I get home, I just couldn't wait to eat Pepper's famous lasagna. As I walk inside, Tony approaches me urgently.

"Y/N we have-"

"I don't want to talk to you Tony. I'm mad at you." I huff.

"Y/N-"

"Leave me alone."

"Y/N!" He screams.

"What?!" I turn on my heels.

"Happy is in the hospital....there was an accident."

My eyes widen. "Wha- is he okay?" I step forward.

"We have to go."

———————————————————