Chapter 51 - Sharon

We walk down the dark street, I was wearing some kind of suit

"We have to fix this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam says.

"Only an American would assume a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger."

"He even has a bad nickname. Hell, he does look like me, though." Sam nods as he looks at the photo.

"Who the hell am I." I ask.

"Deadly assassin, The Viper. Or Stacey Smith." Zemo nods.
"You smell this?" Zemo asks.

"Yeah, what is that? Acid?" I ask.

"Madripoor. No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error. High Town's that way. Not a bad place if you wanna visit, but Low Town's the other way." We enter a car.

"Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town." Sam says.

People in motor bikes ride next to us and behind us as we pull in, "Here we are." Zemo says as we walk to a bar. "Готовы подчиниться, Зимний солдат?" (Ready to comply, Winter Soldier?)

"Is that the Winter Soldier?" A man whaipers.

"Hello. Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger." The bartender says.

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo nods.

"The usual?" The bartender asks Sam.

We watch in disgust as he pulls out a snake and cuts it open.
"Ah. Smiling Tiger, your favorite." Zemo's smiles.

"I love these." Sam takes the glass

"Cheers, Conrad." Zemo's smiles as they drink.

A man approaches us, "I got word from on high. You ain't welcome here."

"I have no business with the Power Broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me..." Zemo points to Bucky.

"New haircut?" The man asks.

"Or bring Selby for a chat."

The man turns and leave, "A power broker? Really?" Bucky asks.

"Every kingdom needs its king. Let's just pray we stay under his radar."

"Do you know him?" I ask.

"Only by reputation. In Madripoor he is judge, jury, and executioner."

I look over as a man approaches, "Зимний Солдат, Атака."
(Winter Soldier. Attack.)

The man puts a hand on Zemo, Bucky instantly grabs his hand and twists it with his metal hand, pushing him back and slamming him down. Zemo smiles as more attack Bucky. I reach over and grab Sam's hand in fear. "It's not real." Sam whispers.