Chapter 48 - Super Soldiers

I find Sam and stand next to him. James comes walking up and a stares off, "You're doing the staring thing again. They're in there."  I point.

"Where's the guy?" James asks as Sam shows us the footage Redwing was getting.

"I don't know. I think they're smuggling weapons, though."

"Well, I think you could be right." James nods. "But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it."

I stop him, "We're not assassins. Plus if anyone is going, it should be me. I'm the one with powers." I say.

"I'll see you inside or not." He walks away.

"Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back." I whisper.

"Look at you. All stealthy. A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther." Sam laughs.

"It's actually White Wolf."

"Huh?" I ask.

"All right, I'm inside. Therefore, way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable." James says. He tunes to see us next to him. "Hello. How are you?"

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing." Sam whispers.

"All right, let's go."

"No, wait." I stop him.

"I got a vibranium arm. I can take them."

"And I can fly. Who gives a shit?"

"I'm the one with powers, remember?" Wait. I want to see where they're going." I point.

"There's two people."

"You only see two?" Sam asks.

"That's what I saw."

"Let me see what Redwing sees." Sam looks.

"All right."

"Oh, look at that. How many people you see now?" Sam asks.
"One, two... Oh, here it comes again."

"Four. Five." We all say.

"So they're strong. Whatever. All right, let's go." James says, I grab him, causing something from the shelf to falls.

"Shit." I whisper.

The people stop but turn around, "All right, let's move."

"There's an eighth person. I think they have a hostage." Sam says.

James looks at us and then runs out, Sam and I fly out and high above as James leaps in Tot he back of the truck.

"They're stealing medicine. Vaccines." James says.

"Bucky, talk to me. What's goin' on?" Sam says as there was no response for a couple minutes.

"Found the hostage." I look out as James is thrown out of the truck, "Shit." Redwing is destroyed by a woman, Sam and I fly down, he kicks the girl.  "Good of you to join the fight, Sam!" James yells.

I land down on top of the truck and blast down at the people. Just as I was winning, the new Captain America leaps down.
"Sam. Y/N...John Walker, Captain America."

"Lemar Hoskins." His sidekick says.

"Looks like you guys can use some help."

"We were doing fine!" I scream. Flying up and creating a rope of power, hurling it down and yanking a man up to kick him.

I look down as James is hanging on by the tires, I quickly blast the man trying to kick Bucky off, "That little girl kicked your ass." I laugh.