The Walking Dead

By WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... More

The Walking Dead
Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x07
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x01 SEASON PREMIERE
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

6x14

268 0 0
By WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 14

Stay With Me

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

 “I’m Jonathan Sullivan.” Melville is destroyed as Carly says “Sherri’s in labor.” “Vivian’s alive” Ted says. Jonathan and Sherri kiss as Jonathan says “They’re cannibals.” “PUSH SHERRI” Vivian shouts, as there is a baby cry. “Hi Christian” Sherri says, as Terry and Vivian kiss. “Will you marry me?” Terry asks, and Vivian nods.

            It was the dead of night. The only noise was the noise of the wind. Jonathan walked down the road, holding his machete and bag of food. He had a beard and long dark hair, and he had bags under his eyes. He was exhausted, and he had been walking for days. He didn’t have a set destination, but he was going somewhere.

             Jonathan sat in front of a fire, alone. There were noises of the trees rattling. Every time he heard a noise, he grabbed his machete. Soon, the wind stopped, and his fire started to go down. “No” he said, as he threw a stick on it, and it started rise up again. He lied back against the grass, and felt the warmth against him. Suddenly, his eyes shut, as he drifted off.

             Suddenly, out of nowhere, a walker was on top of him. He looked at it, before he struggled to get it off of him. He grabbed his machete and sent it into the walker’s skull. He took heavy breaths, when he suddenly heard movement.

               He turned, and saw three men emerge, one was very chubby, the other had muscle, and the other was very scrawny. “Well, hey there” said the scrawny man, stepping forward. “What’s your name?” “Jonathan” he said, looking at them with wonder. “Nice to meet you Jonathan” said the scrawny man. “That’s Gordon, Gary, and I’m Cole.” Jonathan smiled and said “Nice to meet you.” They all stayed quiet for a few moments, before Jonathan asked “Do you guys have a camp?” “Not exactly” said Cole. “We have a house, and that’s it.”

              “Well” said Jonathan. “Would you accept me there?” “Depends” said Cole. “What’s in that bag?” “Some Lucky Charms, a water bottle, and some meat” said Jonathan. “What kind of meat?” asked Gary. “I don’t know” said Jonathan. “Cow?”

                 The three men looked at each other, before Cole asked “What would you be willing to do to survive? Like, what would be the farthest you’d go?” “To kill people, if they harm me” said Jonathan. “What would you do with them after?” asked Gary. “Nothing” said Jonathan. “Why?”

                 He was becoming very worried, as Cole asked “What would you be willing to do to those people’s bodies to survive? Would you be willing to eat them?” “What?!” Jonathan exclaimed. “No! I would never eat a human being.” “Well” said Cole. “You should have said yes Jonathan. You would have lived longer.” He then punched Jonathan in the gut, as Gordon hit him with his rifle, and everything went dark.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                  “Hey” said a female voice, as Jonathan stared down at the bodies of walkers. Sherri kissed his cheek and asked “You okay?” He looked at her and said “I am now.” He took baby Christian into his arms and asked “How’s my big boy today?” “He is surprisingly great” said Sherri. “But, we hit the last of our formula.” Jonathan looked up and said “We’re gonna have to hit the nearest town then.” “Yeah” said Sherri, nodding.       

                     Terry filled a bag with food, before Vivian asked “Are you ready to go?” “Yes, my fiancée” Terry said, kissing her. “She smiled, before the two walked out. They walked to the others, as Ted said “Hello future Mr. and Mrs. McKullen.” The group clapped, as Terry and Vivian smiled. “We better hurry up and leave” said Terry. “If we want to have our wedding ceremony someplace other than a funeral home.” “Okay” said Carly. “Come on guys. We should find a car soon.”

                    Two weeks later, they were still on foot. Everyone was pale. They had hit the last of their food a few days before, and they finished their new batch of formula just that morning. Everyone was pale, Vivian especially, who was giving up food to feed Sherri. Terry tried to give her his food, but she told him no.

                  They now sat in the woods, as Jonathan and Sherri walked away to change Christian’s diaper. “I’m so worried about that baby” said Ted. “How are we gonna care for it?” “How are we gonna care for us?” said Terry. “We’re out of everything. We food, water, supplies, and a home.” “And, we can’t lose our strength” said Vivian. “Or, that baby’s not gonna make it.” “It’ll die in this world” said Ted. “And there’s nothing we can do about it” said Carly. “Unless, we pull together and get food in us.” “Terry and I will go hunting” said Ted. “We’ll scrounge up something to eat.” Terry and Ted stood up and walked off, deeper into the trees.

                  Christian sobbed, as Jonathan and Sherri kneeled over him. “I’ll go get the diaper” Sherri said. “Calm him down.” She ran off, as Jonathan looked down at Christian. “Shh” he said. “Quiet baby boy. Try to be quiet.” The baby continued to get louder, as Jonathan heard screams.

                   “NO, GOD, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS.” There was screaming, and a sound of a saw. “QUIET” Cole shouted. “We have a guest, and he’s here to eat some food, and we’re gonna eat you tonight.” The woman screamed, but was silenced. The blood splattered all over the walls, as Cole looked over at the corner. “Don’t worry Jonathan” he said. “You wait your turn.” He steppe forward, and all of a sudden, there was another shout.

                     A walker appeared out of nowhere, as Sherri shouted “JONATHAN.” Jonathan looked up, and saw the walker appear. He punched it in the face and it tripped over a tree trunk. Kate, Vivian, and Sherri ran over, as Jonathan jumped on top of it and started to beat it with his bare hands. The baby shrieked as blood went everywhere.

                   “Jonathan” Vivian said. Jonathan turned, covered in blood, with a crazed look in its eye. “It’s dead” Vivian said, as Jonathan’s crazed look went away as he saw Sherri’s frightened expression. “Sherri” he said standing up. He pulled her into a hug and said “I’m sorry.” She then handed him the baby, who smiled at him. Terry and Ted came out of nowhere, and saw all of the carnage that had happened. “We have dinner” Terry said, as the others smiled.

                     The next morning, they were back on the road, going nowhere. Suddenly, the baby began to cry. “We have to get him some food” said Jonathan. “Okay” said Carly. “Jonathan, Sherri, you guys stay here. The rest of us will go and get some formula for him.” “Okay” said Sherri, and the group split off.

                      Terry led the group into a small town, where they didn’t see any walkers in sight. They walked into the nearest store and grabbed as much as they could before they walked out. However, walkers were coming down the road. “Come on guys” said Terry, but more walkers were coming, and they ran into the woods.

                       Jonathan Sherri were waiting for a while, when Ted came out of the woods. “Help us fight the walkers” he said. Jonathan nodded, and said “Sherri, I’ll be back soon.” He kissed her before he ran off with Ted into the woods.

                         Ted held a hammer up as they ran off. A walker grabbed Vivian, but Jonathan stabbed it. Ted hit one with his hammer while Terry slashed one in the head. Carly stabbed her next one, when suddenly, Jonathan tripped over a tree trunk. Walkers started to surround him, but he began to cut through, but the others were gone. He turned immediately and ran off.

                          Sherri stood alone holding the baby, when suddenly, walkers started to come over to her. “No” she said, before she turned and walked off. Soon, she lost the walkers, but was far way from the others. Suddenly, Sherri heard a noise in the trees. “Hello?” she asked, looking over.

                           Suddenly, Don and Scott Melville came out of the trees. “Oh my God” Don said. “Aunt Sherri” said Scott. “Guys” Sherri said, with tears in her eyes. Don and Scott gasped, as they saw the baby in her arms. “Oh my God” Don repeated slowly, as he approached. “What its name?” “It’s a boy” said Sherri. “By the name of Christian Melville Junior.” Don had tears in his eyes as he smiled at Sherri.

                        “Are you out here all alone?” he asked. “No” said Sherri. “I was with Jonathan and a few others, but we were split up, and I had to leave because walkers were coming.” “Well, you made the right choice” said Don. “I’m sure we’ll see them again, though.” “I hope so” said Sherri. “Come on” said Don. “We better find some shelter.” The three walked off, as the sun began to set.

                           Jonathan walked out of the trees, and saw no one around. “Sherri” he said. “Are you there?” “She ain’t here” said a voice that Jonathan never thought he’d here. Out of nowhere, a blood covered Cole appeared. “No” said Jonathan. “Anthony killed you.” “He didn’t eat me though” Cole said in a sinister voice. “He should’ve eaten me, just like you should’ve agreed to eat for us. You wouldn’t be half dead if you were a part of us. You wouldn’t be alone right now.” “No” Jonathan said. “You’re not real.” Face it Jonny” said Cole. “I’m as real as anything round you.” “No” Jonathan kept repeating, as his eyes got heavy. “Night” Cole said, as Jonathan collapsed.

WillBrennan7 Presents, Scenes From The Next Episode Of The Walking Dead…

“There’s something going on” says Hannah’s voice, as Anthony aims his gun. “We’re not safe” Anthony says, as his group walks. “We never are.” Don, Sherri and Scott look in the distance, as Jonathan kneels down in the rain. “We’ll never be the same again” Anthony says. Adam and Todd aim guns. “We won’t survive” Anthony’s voice says, as there are walkers on fire, and Don aims a gun, as Anthony turns sharply.

Find Out What Happens On Episode 15 Of The Walking Dead.

For More, Check Out Talking Stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
84.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...