Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 21 More trouble

10.3K 261 29
By Aca-Awesome

Ashley's p.o.v.

That was quite a night. I thought Demi was a shy girl but I guess she isnt that shy since she wanted to experience things. It did feel good though.

I picked up Riley and Demi. Riley was sick yesterday so she hasnt seen Demi or me. When Riley stepped into the car, I had already picked up Demi. I liked switching routines.

'Demi what do you have on your neck?', Riley smirked and gave me a high five. 'Nice job Ash.'

It was during second class when a voice was heard through the speakers. I had french class at the time.
'Attention ladies and gentlemen, next Friday the school dance will be held. It starts at 8 pm so pick a date and we will see your beautiful faces there'

During lunchbreak Riley was excited about the school dance. I explained to Demi there were 3 school parties but one of them was the most important. That one was known as prom. But that will take a while. It was obvious Riley was going with Steven and Drew with Brandi. Drew and I didnt speak each other as much as we used to but we texted a lot. I guess that worked too.

'Did you go with Karen last year?' Demi asked.

I choked on my mashed potatoes. Drinking my water I shook my head. 'I didnt go to any of those parties. Didnt feel like it' I shrugged.

'So you want go this time?' Riley asked.

'Maybe, Im not sure. I will see'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

I came home from school and training. I felt sorry for Ashley, she was at home all by herself, must be boring and quiet. Luckily she was going Riley's.

'I have news for you Demi' my mom walked into the kitchen where I was eating my dinner.

'What is it?', I asked when I swallowed my food.

'Your cousin Regan is coming tomorrow. She will be staying the weekend. Aunt Rose and uncle Tom are going to celebrate their anniversary'.

That was good news. I like Regan. She has the same age and she has the same hair color. Some people think we are sisters but her eyes are blue and her skin is darker. She doesnt have skirts or dresses in her closet. She isnt that typical girl, I think just like Ashley.

Ashley dropped me off the next day and I ran to the front door. I was really excited to see Regan again. I saw her bags in the hall. 'REGAN' I screamed and ran towards her to give her a hug.

'How are you?' I asked.

'Good you?'

'Good I guess. You become prettier every time I see you' I complimented her.

'Thanks I wanted to say the same about you. There is something different about you but I cant put my finger on it'.

We talked a while. I hadnt seen her for 3 months. We had a lot to catch up.

My mom gave us money to grab some dinner. We went to the local 'Domino's pizza' to eat our dinner.

Sitting on the table chatting with Regan, I saw Ashley walking in too.

'Ashley' I said.

'Hi' she said.

'Order for Green' the man behind the counter said. Ashley walked towards him and he handed her the bag with the pizza in it.

'You know this pretty girl?' Regan asked.

I forgot to mention, Regan is lesbian. She told me an hour ago about her break up with her girlfriend. I said I felt sorry for her but Regan had had more girlfriends. It wouldnt take long of she has another one.

I nodded and Regan said to Ashley 'Come eat with us'.

Ashley looked at me to make sure I was okay with it. I smiled and she sat down next to me.

'Who is this kind girl?' Ashley asked pointing at Regan.

'This is my cousin Regan' I explained.

'Nice to meet you' Ashley said to her.

'No thank you' Regan winked. 'So Ashley how do you know Demi?'

Ashley was about to answer when her phone rang. 'Sorry I have to take this one' she excused herself.

'Damn she is pretty' Regan said. 'How do you know her?'

I didnt like the way Regan was talking to Ashley so I decided to say she was my friend. 'But we' I couldnt continue because Regan already asked me 'Do you think I have a shot with her?'

I couldnt answer that question either because Ashley was back.

'Welcome back' I said and she smiled at me.

'I missed you' Regan said and pouted.

Ashley gave me this weird look but didnt say anything.

We talked and finished our pizzas.

Ashley grabbed her usual leather jacket so she could go home. I didnt want her to leave so I was relieved when Regan invited Ashley to come along.

I rang the doorbell and my mom opened. She said 'hi' with a big smile on her face when she noticed the three of us standing there.

'Ashley' she said and hugged her. 'I see you met Ashley Regan. Ashley is such a nice girl I mean look at her'.

'No doubt Jackie' Regan chuckled while Ashley just smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

Demi decided we should watch a film. So she was getting us snacks and the movie. Regan wanted to watch the film 'We're the Millers'.

Regan and I were alone in Demi's room. 'You got something there', she said and pointed next to my lips.

'Where?' I asked.

I was waiting for an answer when she came closer. She kissed me. This was so wrong. We were kissing in Demi's bedroom. She took me by big surprise.

The kiss didnt last long. 'I cant do this' I explained.

'What why?, she pouted.

'I guess Demi didnt tell you but I will tell you now. I have a crush on Demi, I have never told her but I think she already knows. And Demi is figuring out where she wants us to go. So it wont be fair to Demi. I kind of hoped she told you...Its not that I dont like you, you are a nice and good-looking girl.'

'God I feel so stupid', Regan said. 'I will leave you alone for Demi's sake. I dont want her to be mad at me for stealing her girlfriend'.

'She isnt my girlfriend',I corrected her.

'Why?'

'I havent told her what I feel for her and I dont even know if she likes me. I mean we hang out and kiss. Things that friends dont do..'

'You should tell her. And if she doesnt like you that way Im here for you', she winked and we exchanged numbers.

'Damn I never thought Demi would be a lesbian. And if you two will be in a relationship, she is so lucky', Regan sighed.

I putted some hair behind my ears. 'Thank you Regan. You will find someone too, you deserve it. But do me one favor please. You have to tell Demi you kissed me and what happened. I dont want to lie to her and besides I have to go actually'.

'If I was Demi, I would have known what I would do' she smirked. 'But sure I will tell her.'

'Thank you that would mean a lot to me' I said.

The door swung open. Demi came in with popcorn and chips.

'Ashley why do you have your shoes on? And your jacket?', she asked.

'Im really sorry but I have to go. I got a call from my aunt. Apperently she is in town and texted me. I appreciate you guys asked me to come along. Thanks, I will see you around'. And I was gone, walking through the streets on my way to the little pub where my aunt would be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

'What did you do Regan? Its unusual for Ashley to go this early', I crossed my arms and looked down at her.

'I kissed her', she replied.

'You what?'

'She is a really good kisser you know. Too bad she pulled back. Apparrntly because of you Demi. Were you planning on telling me that?'

'Yes but at Domino's you wouldnt let me finish the answer to your question'. I was kind of mad. She is in my house and she kissed Ashley. Only Im allowed to do that and apparently I am the only one who she lets her kiss her.

'Im sorry I didnt know. Never meant to steal your girl or whatever you two are. Seriously Demi, I would go for it. I mean like damn look at that girl. Its obvious she likes you'.

'Im waiting for her to tell her feelings. I know she 'likes' me but how far do those feelings go? She will tell me soon enough', I smiled.

It was time to go to bed. Regan and I slept in my room but not in the same bed. That space belonged to Ashley. At least thats what I thought.

When we woke up it was really late. I guess I was really tired.

We had to play a soccer match today. I was nervous because of the coach his new plan. I hope it will work but Ashley said she was by my side the whole time.

Regan wanted to watch the match. 'Dont imagine things about Ashley while you are watching her' I told her.

She raised her hands and said 'Okay but if you dont want her, she will be mine.'

I thought we will see about that.

We came downstairs and I saw my mom walking towards me. 'Is it okay if I attend your game? So Regan wont be alone plus I can see you and Ashley in action. Maybe her parents will be there too.'

I was about to answer that when Regan pushed me into the car. She was way too excited.

Coach Wilson did his peptalk and we were ready to go. Like I said I was nervous but this time I was more nervous than usual.

Ashley had put the captaincy on. The referee blew on his whistle and the game began.

Ashley and me started with the ball. I passed the ball to Rachel and eventually she gave it to Ashley. Ashley knows what to do with it and she shows that right now. 1-0 for us.

This team was better than the former team but we had the ball most of the time. The ball landed at my feet. It came from Ashley, she helped the defenders and gave a high pass through the air at me. The pass was perfect and now it was up to me to do something with it. I dribbled and the girl who was covering me was running behind me. I could hear her in and exhaling her breath. Luckily I was faster and scored. 2-0.

The ball landed in the goal when I landed on the ground. The girl behind me tried to stop me and tackled me.

Ashley walked towards the refugee and said 'She tackled her from behind, shouldnt you give her a card?'

The referee ignored it and let the game continue. My ankle, the spot where she tackled me, hurts. But I am not giving up.

I saw my mom and Regan screaming when I scored. I felt a little bit proud of myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

Even though we had a break and the coach gave us compliments, I was still thinking at the girl who tackled Demi. I could see Demi was in pain. She tries to hide it and when I asked if she was okay, she told me she was fine. Well one thing was sure, she wasnt 'fine'.

It made me happy that Demi's mom and Regan attended the game. Just like Riley and Steven. My parents or sister had never watched a game so I was glad I had Riley and she knows.

Whenever I had the ball Demi yelled so I would see her and pass the ball. The second half had began and we were already making a good start. The girl who tackled Demi was standing by her again. I could hear she was talking to Demi but I couldnt make up what she was saying.

I was near and Demi yelled again, the girl said 'She isnt gonna pass to you. Who would do thay you ugly whore'. This took me by surprise so I lost the ball. That barely happens. That girl cant be serious, Demi doesnt deserve that.

I was about to pass to Demi again when the girl pushed her and Demi fell. The referee whistled and give her a free kick. He didnt even gave that girl a card. ' Its her lucky day huh? She doesnt get another card AGAIN. Demi didnt even had the ball yet and she pushed her. Buy some glasses'.

The referee told me to watch my language and didnt do anything.

Demi was still sitting on the ground and the girl stood behind her. 'do you feel the pain?', she asked and Demi nodded.

'Good you will feel that everyday if you with your ugly face go near the goal again'.

I heard that. Of course the referee didnt. I was supposed to take the free kick but I wouldnt. I walked to the girl behind Demi and said 'Excuse me, why do you say those hurtful things?'

'Calm its just a game',the girl said laughing.

She wasnt laughing anymore when my fist hit her jaw. 'Thats one', I said and my fist hit her nose. 'Thats two'.

'You better apoligize to her or' I couldnt finish it. The referee and two other man ran towards me and the referee gave me a red card.

Which means I have to leave the field and I will be suspended for an unknown amount of matches.
'Fucking great' I thought while walking to the dressing room. At least I didnt get suspended for nothing. That bitch deserved it. I took a quick shower and sat on a bench. The bench was far away from the field but I could still hear when my team made a goal or the other team.

The bench was on the other side from the dressing room . You couldnt see it from the field. I heard voices figuring it was my team mates who were going to take a shower and drink something in the cafetaria.

'Smart move Green' a low voice said. I looked up and it was Julian.

'What do you want?' I asked.

The tall dude came closer and said 'We really want you to work for us Ashley. So Im asking you again.'

'No Julian. Like I said I dont want to get in trouble.'

He started laughing. 'If you dont want to get in trouble, then what is this?'

I frowned. He was right, it was too late for that.

'Not anymore trouble' I added.

'Okay but you will regret it' he said and walked away.

I sat on this bench for who knows how long but it felt really long. I dont know why I was still sitting here but the weather wasnt that bad and I didnt have plans to go anywhere.

'What the hell?' A voice said.

But this wasnt just a voice. This was the voice who could make my heart beat faster just hearing it.

'Why are you on a bench behind the dressing rooms just sitting here?'

I shrugged and I didnt look at her. I felt ashamed.

'Ashley why did you hit the girl?'

'She hurted you. Multiple times. I couldnt stand it. Nobody did something about it so I had to.'

'You know you're suspended now right?', Demi asked.

I sighed. 'Yes but it was worth it though'.

She took my hand and placed it in hers. Her hands were warm unlike mine.

She rubbed her fingertips against my hand. Demi's hair was wet from the shower I guess and she didnt have make up on. Not that I cared because she doesnt even need it.

I took a deep breath. 'Im sorry if you're emberassed of me but I couldnt just let her hurt you. You act like you didnt care but I know those words really hurt deep down. And you dont deserve it Demi. I understand you are ashamed of me or scared but I dont want to lose the person I love the most'.

There I said it. It was now or never.

She stared at me. Her beautiful eyes looking into mine. 'Im not ashamed of you, I just dont get why you would put yourself in that position just for me'.

'Because you are everyrthing I think about Demi. I said I like you but its more complicated. I love you Demi. That girl was so wrong, you are so gorgeous Demi'.

I saw her frowing so I said 'Especially now. You dont even need make up to take my breath away.When you are with me I feel so happy. When we kiss I have this weird feeling in my stomach. When you are not with me I miss you. I just want you to know that Demi. Thats why I hit the girl.'

Demi hugged me.

'Ashley I knew you like me but this...the feeling I get when we kiss is unexplainable. Never felt that for anyone. I told you I needed time but most of all because I was scared where this was going. I knew I liked you too when that waitress kissed you. I was furious and sad. Just like when Regan told me she kissed you. I felt like nobody could have the right to kiss you but me. But that would be ridiculous since I was the one who said I needed time. It freaked me out thinking it took too long and a pretty girl like you already had someone else.'

'Of course not, you are worth waiting for' I whispered.

I couldnt believe it. I think Im dreaming. Demi just said she likes me too. Maybe that girl punched me back straight on my head and I can see things that aren't happening.

'The team must be mad', I sighed.

'The coach is kind of pissed of because now he lost 2 teamcaptains. The girls arent mad but confused, you owe them an explaination', Demi chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around her, Demi kissed one of my arms and put her head on my shoulder.

*Phone Rings*

It was Demi's phone. She picked it up, I hear her talking to the other person. When she ended the call, she smiled.

'It was my mom. She asked if I had found you and now she wants us to join their dinner. Maybe thats a bad idea, what if they will ask why you hit her...'

I kissed her cheeck. 'Dont worry, I got it covered.'

Demi was about to stand up but I could see her ankle hurt.

'You okay?', I asked concerned.

'Yeah' and she continued walking but this wasnt how she usually walks. I picked her up and carried her. 'Put me down', she said.

'Not a chance', I winked. I carried her bridal style to my car. Carefully I placed her on the passenger seat and shut the door.

We were driving to her house.

'It wasnt necessary at all to carry me but thank you', she blushed.

'Demi I can see your ankle hurts. Even in the game I could see it'.

She didnt say anything and looked out of the window admiring the view. She looked so innocent, now I was the one admiring the view. But she was the view.

'Demi, after all you have said, does that mean I can ask you out and hold your hand and stuff?'. I had to ask it, I didnt know the asnwer and it would be easier for me and for us if I did.

'Sure Ashley. I already love the idea', she smiled.

She walked in front of me to the dining room. Regan, her mom and dad already sat there.

'Welcome girls', her mom said.

We took a seat, I sat next to Regan who was on the opposite of Demi.

Mrs Night served our dinner and it tasted so good.

'I guess you told her', Regan whispered and I nodded. I couldnt talk with my mouth full with food.

'Good for you', she smiled.

I looked at Demi and couldnt believe that girl wanted to be with me. I couldnt stop staring at her. The way she took small bites from the spaghetti and brought it to her mouth. I could look at her for hours.

'I enjoyed the match girls, after all you won with 3-2.', my mom spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
845K 20.6K 37
Hazel Miller is a senior at Blue Ridge high school, she is a stuck-up rich kid that has everything anyone could ever want. Shes the caption of the ch...
910K 26.5K 32
It's just another school year for Cheree. Same old routine: Brooklyn bullies her, then London bullies her. Brooklyn tells London off for bullying Che...
582 18 19
Avery is starting her senior year of high school. She's the typical quiet kid who is rarely noticed. This year, that all changes. Stacy, the pretties...