𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝟎𝟎...

By Julia_Hart90

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Dorothea Caddel, is born into a wealthy family that can easily give her a plane or a planet to he... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 / 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑
Chapter 1 - Dorothea Caddel
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Italy, New Family
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - Edward Cullen
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Rosalie Hale
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - What's Your Story
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Jasper Whitlock
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Days With Him
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Alice and Dean Cullen.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Aro's Request
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Return To My Arms
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Family First Impression
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Ordinary Couple Struggle
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - School Here
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Edward's Leave
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - For Now, I'm Your Side
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - She's Invited
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Baseball Game
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - The Chase
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - Prom Scene
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Birthday Disaster
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Italy, Other Family
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Early Visit
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - My True Abilities
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - I'm Alright
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - Eclipse's Wedding
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 - Wedding Night
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - Newborn Army
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 - What's The Plan?
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - A Major's History
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - Eclipse's Battle
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 - Healing Once More
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 - Bella's Wedding
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 - Split Family
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - Esme's Command
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 - New Arrival
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - Be Mad At Me
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - Meadow Love
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 - Getting Witness
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - Alistair Adoration
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Family Time
Chapter 82
Chapter 83 - War Will Happen
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 - Actions and Consequences
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 - Aftermath
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - This Is Me
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 - The Night We Met
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 - She Lost Everything
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 - Moments at Italy
Chapter 96
Extra 1#
Extra 2#
Extra 3# Part 1
Extra 3# Part 2
Extra 4#
Extra 5#
Extra 6#
Extra 7#
Extra 8#

Chapter 75 - Volturi Finds Out

5.7K 141 5
By Julia_Hart90

Breaking Dawn Pt. 2

The year 2009

Dorothea and Jasper are relishing themselves in their shared bedroom, snuggling with arms and legs tangled together half-naked. Fiddling with Dorothea's red hair as the girls start humming a comforting tune. "How long do you think we got until the Volturi finds out?"

Jasper conversed so low it sounds soundless to even in the vampires' ears but Dorothea's since they are huddled together like glue. Dorothea inflicted the man with a predictable and dangerous gaze as the sound of Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee returning from their trip in playing with the snow on the mountain.

They can hear shortly after that Carlisle's phone begin vibrating as the man called out Denali's coven leader in an enigma.

Both engaging out a somewhat exasperated sigh, Dorothea recollected how in the early-flowering morning she sought to convince Bella and Jacob to appeal to Renesmee somewhere else but Jacob was so keen on bestowing Renesemee her first snow.

Jasper stood up from the bed first, obtaining his clothes that had been thrown on the floor before seizing Dorothea a new pair of clothes Alice had bought for her. Assisting the girl to dress up before taking the lead to guide them downstairs to their anticipated family member.

"So?" Dorothea's question aims for Carlisle when the man walks back into the living room after the phone call, Carlisle surveillance as Jasper gently pulls Dorothea onto his lap before starting the conversation. "Tanya convinced lrina to come to reconcile with us."

Edward grimaces at this since he saw throughout Jacob's memories how their cousin spun off like she had found something interesting to blame them but Esme cooled down the suspicion, "It looks like she changed her mind."

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her." / "Wish I could have just spoken to her." Carlisle resembles Dorothea as he says his next pronouncement about family, "She's family. She'll come around. Right, Thea?"

The girl returned Carlilse a fairly nervous glance while Jasper withdrew eye contact. "We'll distinguish it in about an hour." Edward, who's sat with Renesmee at the piano didn't take notice of his sister's apprehensive look and starts playing the piano for his child to lessen the tension, can only hope Esme and Carlisle are right.

(⊙.⊙(◉̃_᷅◉)⊙.⊙)

In Italy, you can see Irina going to see the Volturi with a passionate and feverish walk along with her exciting smile. Aro was the first to notice her which wasn't hard on her confident runway catwalk. "What a pleasant surprise."

"What do you want? Hmm?" Irina did mind Caius's harsh words as she was too happy to find a flaw within the Cullens. "I have to report a crime. The Cullens... They've done something terrible."

Caius, Marcus, and Aro shared a look, the three dispensing and feeling different emotions with the discovery but one thing they have in common is, did something befell their charming and rather precocious Dorothea?

"Allow me, my dear." Aro takes Irina's hand, marking that the Cullens have created an immortal child. Aro looks between his brothers thinking about how he should put this in words, he has no clear vision of Dorothea being associated with the crime but she is still part of the Cullens.

How is he going to handle this situation? "Oh, my." That is the only reply he could say to his brother's questioning look.

(⊙.⊙(◉̃_᷅◉)⊙.⊙)

At Cullen's house, everyone is gathered and hearkening to Edward performing the piano, Rose and Ememt having their own romantic dance moment to the harmony, and Esme and Carlisle executing the identical.

Bella watches nearby her husband as Dean asks Renessmee for a dance in such a royalty custom that when the child accepted with titters, Jacob had a jealous look.

Dorothea maintains peering out the window, with a faraway gaze as she can just assume the debate Aro has in his mind before concluding with his brothers that the death penalty is suitable for her family.

"3... 2... 1... And the news is on," Jasper watches Dorothea from beneath his chin in question, not following her until Alice has a vision of the Volturi coming to Forks to kill them all and releases the vase of flowers she was carrying.

Dean was imminently by her side, asking if she was okay and duplicating questions like, "What is it, Alice?" / "The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guards. And Irina." Bella called for Renesmee to stand near her and Edward, just to make sure she was secure while Carlisle distrusted why they would be after his family.

The Cullens look at Dorothea for a solution to the mystery, the girl gave them a weary small smile while Jasper hugs her tighter. "Irina thinks Renesmee is an immortal child and went straight ahead to report to Aro."

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward starts investigating the situation with Bella and Jacob at what their cousin saw, hoping that this is all a mistake "We were just walking." / "Ness was catching snowflakes." Bella is still confused about the situation but grasping that the Volturi is after her family made her nervous, "What's an immortal child, Carlisle?"

"The immortal Children were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene. Since the Children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed."

Carlisle grimaced at the memory of a child being killed without hesitation. A flashback that Irina's mother who was one of the creators of immortal children came clear to Carlisle and Dorothea's minds.

"Well, Renesmee's nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day." / "So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Edward swayed his head at Bella and Jacob "Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts."

"So we fight."

This time Jasper discoursed up in a serious and firm manner, "Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane."

"Alec's even worse." / "Well, then we convince them. We got Dorothea!" Jacob's eyes dilated with happiness at Bella's statement, it's no lie how fond the Volturi are with Dorothea so they must justify their sin if Dorothea convinces them.

Bella and Jacob discern how the Cullens went hushed and as some agitated their heads at them declaring them a strict 'no'. "I'm sorry Jacob, Bella but I don't want to get in between with the people I cherish,"

"Don't you love us! We are your family!" Dorothea ignores Bella's desirous look as she shouts at her while Jasper gave a murderous glare at the girl. Dorothea provides a glance at Emmet who changes the topic. "They're coming to kill us, not to talk, Bella."

Edward, "No, you're right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, Thea you have friends all around the world." Carlisle shook his head not agreeing to this at all, "I won't ask them to fight."

"Not fight. Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen." Esme turns to Carlisle, tangling their hands while giving the man a sweet smile, "We can ask this of our friends."

They all stare at their leader as he is in deep thought about their next move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 49.5K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
132K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
508K 13.5K 51
Eli lived a pretty normal life, that was until she discovered the existence of vampires. Now she has to face her own demons, and come to terms with h...
451K 13.8K 22
Carlisle has been searching for a mate his whole life, but thus far has not succeeded. With his family all mated and settling, he struggles to be aro...