Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (2)
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Teacher
Fate
Fate (2)
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince
Royal Prince (2)
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Christmas Day
Worth While
Midnight W
Valentine's Surprise
About Time

Someone New

7.1K 105 58
By toxicholland

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/N" my little sister Dani shouted from the bottom of the stair case. I sighed as I stood from my desk and approached the top of the stairs. "What?" I shouted.

"Jeez someone isn't in a good mood this morning" she teased while walking away. I scoffed, "I am not. Hey where are you going?" I asked chasing after her, running down the stairs.

"I was working on my website Dani, what do you want?" I asked more softly. "All I wanted to tell you was that Seonghwa is coming over today" she replied. I crossed my arms over my body, "and you are telling me this because? I've known since last week" I said in confusion.

She stood in silence as she poured hot water from the kettle and into her mug. "Dani?" I called. She sighed, "he's bringing his best friend over" I shrugged my shoulders, "yeah so?" She turned to me with no expression, "It's Wooyoung" she mumbled. "Who?" I asked. "It's Wooyoung" she said speaking a little louder.

My heart sank. "Wooyoung?" She slowly nodded her head. "Out of all people Seonghwa brings him" I said in frustration.

"Y/n I know you both didn't exactly start off on the correct terms but he's Seonghwa's bestfriend. I only just found he's bringing him hence why I'm telling you now." I raised my eyebrows and closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. "He's not that bad, just please y/n don't argue or bicker, do it for me" she said softly. I opened my eyes and looked at her, "ok fine, as you are my little sister and i love you I will do it for you."

She placed her mug down and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, thank you" she smiled widely. I wrapped my arms around her small frame. "I won't make any promises but I will do my best" She pulled away from the hug and jumped up and down. "I also don't want any funny business between you and Seonghwa you stay where I can see you both."

She tutted, "y/n we've been together for ten months now." I looked at her sternly, "I know and I'm happy for you but it still feels awkward that you're younger then me and your boyfriend is my age. I'm just being the protective sister I am" I said patting her head.

She quickly swatted my hand away, "hey don't mess up my hair, but yes I know you are and I'm thankful for that. We only have each other to look out for." We both smiled before I headed back upstairs to finish my work.

Few hours later

"Hey y/n" Dani said entering my room. "Hi" I replied as I turned on my chair. "Oh you look nice" I said with a smile. She smiled as she twirled around in a little pastel blue dress, "thanks. What are you wearing?" She asked.

I tensed up, "what do you mean? What am I wearing?" Her eyes widened, "Erm, w-well" "Dani" I said deeply. "Well y-you always sort of dress like, you know...that" she says pointing to my joggers and t-shirt. "Maybe you could dress up a little"

I sat back in my chair, "Is my little sister telling me I dress like a tom boy?" She pouted, "maybe" she said dragging out the word. "Plus it's warm outside now come on, do your hair and get dressed, they'll be here in an hour" she said before leaving my room.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise you had grown up within the 2.5 seconds of you walking into my room. She giggled, "You know what I mean" she shouted.

I looked into the mirror and sighed, she's right, maybe I should dress like a girl for once.

I rose from my seat and rummaged through my wardrobe to pull out a little white summer dress, similar to Dani's. I sighed as I held it up "it's been a while since I last wore you" I whispered as I placed it onto my body.

Flashback:
"Hello" I shouted as I entered the house, my boyfriend Jungkook close behind. "Hey y/n, hey Jungkook" Dani and Seonghwa say as they greet us with a smile.

"Oh who's this?" I ask Dani as I see two boys sitting on the floor in the living room, "y/n this is Wooyoung and Jongho, their friends of mine" Seonghwa replies. "Oh nice to meet you, I'm Dani's older sister and this is my boyfriend Jungkook" I say putting the emphasis on the word 'older'.

"It's nice to meet you y/n" Jongho says with a little wave. "Yeah" his friend Wooyoung says bluntly making me scowl under my breath.

"So Jungkook how are you?" Seonghwa asks taking him away. "I'll get us some drinks" I say before walking into my kitchen.

As I was filling up a glass of water I felt someone's presence close behind me. "Hey kookie" I say, "It's not kookie" I jolt and turn to see Wooyoung. "Erm, hello" I say trying to walk past him.

"He seems like a dick" he admittedly speaks making me put the glass down with force. "Excuse me?" I spit. "Your boyfriend, I said he seems like a dick" Wooyoung replies. I cross my arms over my body, "oh I'm sorry I don't recall asking for your opinion on him." Wooyoung steps closer, "I'm just saying, he seems like the type to—" I cut him off, "I don't wanna hear a final word out from your disrespectful mouth. I don't appreciate you coming into my home and telling me who I technically should be with. Your not my father" I say in anger.

"I'm saving you the headache" he says before walking past me. "I don't need your help."

Present

I head downstairs to see Dani, Seonghwa and Wooyoung stood in the kitchen laughing amongst one another. "Hey y/n" Seonghwa says pulling me into a side hug. "You look nice" he comments with a smile. "Doesn't she, doesn't look like a boy for once" Dani teases. "Hey watch it you" I joke.

"Go make yourselves at home in the garden and I'll make some drinks" I say to them before heading down to the basement to grab some ice for the drinks.

"I'll come with you" Wooyoung says making my ears perk up. "It's fine, it's just ice, I can manage" I say bluntly as I walk away. "O-ok" I hear him whisper in sadness.

I roll my eyes and sigh once I make it down to the fridge. I fill up 4 glasses with ice and head back up, "So how are you?" "AHH" I jump not knowing Wooyoung was still stood in the same spot. "S-sorry" he stutters, "I didn't mean-" "Its fine" i say. "But I'm good, you?" He shrugged his shoulders, "could be better. You still with Jungkook?" He asks nervously, while scratching the back of his neck.

I shook my head, "n-no we broke up a month ago" I say shyly. "Oh I'm sorry" I look up into his eyes. "Don't be, it's fine. You were right, he was a dick. He cheated on me a few weeks later" I say loudly. His face softened. "Look y/n I'm sorry-" "I don't wanna hear it Wooyoung. You really hurt me that day and topping it off it made me feel worse knowing you were right. I don't want to talk about it" I say walking away and into the garden.

"Everything ok?" Seonghwa asks as he notices mine and Wooyoung's sudden change in attitude. "Yes" we reply in unison, but Dani and Seonghwa look at each other all for well knowing we lied.

After a few hours of chatting, laughing and eating snacks Dani spoke up, "hey let's get a takeaway" Myself, Wooyoung and Seonghwa agree with a smile. "Great, shall I just order the usual?" She asks, I nod "yeah I'll walk and collect it it's only down the road." "Thanks sis" Dani grins as she goes inside to ring the order through.

"It will be ready in ten minutes" Dani says walking back. "Ok I'll head off now" I say as I grab my bag. "I'll come with you" Wooyoung chirps. I look over my shoulder to see him putting his sunglasses on.

Why does he look so gorgeous?

I look at Dani to see her softly nodding with a content smile. "Ok fine" I say as I head to the door. "See you soon" I shout before leaving with Wooyoung.

"Such a beautiful day" Wooyoung says looking up at the blue sky. "Yeah it is" I reply.

"So Dani and Seonghwa huh?" He teases making me look at him with a smile. "What about them?" He shrugs, "well they just seem to really love one another. They just click" he says making me chuckle. "Yeah they do. I'm happy she's happy and that he makes her happy."

Once me and Wooyoung arrived and entered the shop I stopped in my tracks, Wooyoung pumping into me. "Woah y/n, why did you stop?" He asks in confusion.

He follows my eyes to see my ex boyfriend Jungkook stood behind the counter, taking someone's order. "Oh" he says bluntly.

I couldn't take my eyes away, as I saw him smile all the memories came flooding back.

"Next please" he suddenly shouts making me snap out of my thoughts. "Y/n come on" Wooyoung says taking my hand. "Just go along with it" he whispers as we approach the till.

What does he mean?

"Hi I'm here to pick up an order, under the name of Y/l/n." Wooyoung says to Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at him and then to me, "y/n" he whispers. I had no emotion on my face, I gripped onto Wooyoung's hand a little tighter.

"I'm sorry but how do you know my girlfriend?" Wooyoung comments making Jungkook look at him. "I-I" Jungkook stutters. "Look I'm just here to collect my dinner with my girlfriend, I'm not here for you to just eye someone you can't have" Wooyoung says making me look up at him.

"Yes sir sorry sir" Jungkook says before turning around to get our order.

"Are you ok?" Wooyoung asks softly, I nod "y-yes thank you" I say with a genuine smile. "You should smile more often, you look even more beautiful" he says making me blush. "Here's your order, have a good night" Jungkook says.

"Yes we certainly will" Wooyoung speaks before wrapping his arm around me and walking out the shop.

"You didn't have to do that" I say looking up at Wooyoung. "I know but I wanted to, also I wanted him to know what he's missing out on" he says with rosie tint on his cheeks. "Thank you" I say placing a soft kiss onto his cheek.

"Finally your home" Seonghwa shouts as we walk into the house. "Yeah sorry we got a bit side tracked" Wooyoung grins. "Oh yeah how?" Dani smirks. "Well one we saw Jungkook at the till, two he wouldn't stop starring at y/n, three I pretend to be her boyfriend to show what he was missing out on and four y/n kissed me on the cheek."

My eyes widened, "Ohhh y/n kissed Wooyoung, y/n kissed Wooyoung" Seonghwa sings.

"It was just to say thank you for helping me, no biggie" I say walking into the garden with the food.

"But to me it was" Wooyoung whispers to himself.

As the evening grew darker and darker the nights sky soon bloomed and the starts started shining.

I looked over to see Dani an Seonghwa cuddled up with one another and their eyes softly shut.

"Food coma" Wooyoung giggles, "hey look" he says pointing up to the sky. "A shooting star" I whisper. "Make a wish" he says closing his eyes tightly, I smile before doing the same.

"What did you wish for?" He says looking at me, "if I tell you it won't come true" I smirk. "Oh playing that game huh?" He grins. "What? I never tell anyone my wishes" I say leaning my head back. "What did you wish for?" I ask.

"C-can I show you?" he says making me tilt my head.

"Look I know the day we met I wasn't a very good person, I made doubts to people I barely knew" he pauses. "Well I made a comment which turned out to be true and happen but that's besides the point. But I guess I was also a little jealous." I sit up hearing those words. "The moment I saw you walk into the room you looked like an angel, but when I saw Jungkook I felt sad, knowing I wouldn't have a chance with you. When me and the boys left your house Seonghwa wouldn't shut up about my attitude and how I shouldn't have been so harsh on you. Trust me I wanted to call and apologise but I just felt like you would have hung up on me or something."
I giggled softly.

"But when i saw you again today you looked even more beautiful, I'm sorry for what I said in the past and I hope we can just forget it." I smile. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have been so rude and uptight about it, but also what was it you wanted to show me" I say all for well knowing what his wish was.

"Ok" he breathed out as he cupped my cheeks and leaned close to me. Once our lips touched it felt like sparks were bursting around us. It felt so right in many ways, like our lips were meant for each other's.

Wooyoung smiles into the kiss before pulling away. "That was my wish" he says resting his forehead on mine. "That might have been the same as mine" I whisper looking into his eyes.

"Shall we give this a go?" He says holding my hands. I bit my lip in nervousness, "I mean only if you-" I stopped Wooyoung with another kiss. "Yes let's give this a go." I smile.

"I KNEW IT"
"THEY CONFESSED"

Dani and Seonghwa shouted, causing me and Wooyoung to look over in shock.

"I wanted to confess since the beginning but I had to wait for this angel to be mine" Wooyoung says with a warm hearted smile.

A/N: Hello, this was my first imagine for this book so please give it a vote as it means a lot to me.
I hope you enjoyed it and you stick around to read the next one💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 557 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
6.4K 162 8
just a collection of oneshots that I write for the fun of it...no promises but feel free to make requests! *smut warning haha they're all smut *cross...
32.4K 1.1K 9
yunsang oneshots
2.7K 53 11
A book with a collection of ATEEZ oneshots / moreshots! Nothing more to say, except have fun!⭐️ --- - Boy x Boy 🏳️🌈 - no y/n🧸 - Smut🔞 - Fluff 🌻...