Fucking Feelings {Bakugo x Re...

By PikaJovi

(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 42

1.4K 38 124
By PikaJovi

(Y/N)'s POV:

Bakugo forced me to go down and get some food in my system. Well, I guess he didn't really force me, but it's not like I'm going to accept him calling me a wimp. Because I'm not! So, if heading down where everyone is sitting proves that, then I will.

We arrive at the common room, and the entire class was sitting, talking, and laughing among themselves. Kirishima was the first to notice our entry, even though he was sitting on the couch that was not facing us.

"Hey, (Y/N)! How are you feeling?" he asks but doesn't show a sign of getting up.

"Ya, I'm fine." I purse my lips and give a tight smile.

"Stay here with them while I go prepare something." Bakugo says and pushes me in their direction. "Kirishima." he says but only nods towards me and leaves. I don't need to be looked after...

"Wait, Bakugo..." but he was gone. I look back at my silent classmates; some had smiles on, and others had blank expressions.

"Come and sit with us." Kirishima says. I walk up to the couch he was sitting on with Kaminari and Sero, but there was no space. "A special place just for you." he pulls me from my arm and makes me sit on his lap.

"Um, Kirishima... you do know Bakugo is right there in the kitchen, right?" I point behind us; he will not be happy if he sees our position.

"Ah, don't worry about him." he waves his hand to ignore it.

"He's not going to like this." I chuckle, already imagining him exploding. "So, how was school?" I try to keep the conversation going.

"Well, Aizawa-Sensei spoke to us about the licenses that we will be training for. Apparently, we have to come up with some ultimate move or something." Kaminari explains.

"Ya, we will be practicing in a new area with some Pro-Heroes. They are going to kill us till we get our moves perfectly." Sero jokes and winces at the future pain.

I laugh at his face, and everyone joins in. We continue to talk about what they did in their day, and it was slowly starting to feel less awkward. There were still people who weren't participating in our talk, like Mineta and Hagakure, but the others were slowly settling.

"What the fuck is this? Was there no other place for her to sit?" Bakugo comes and grimaces at my seat.

"Nope, this was the only place that was close to us." Kirishima grins up at him. I shake my head at how unaffected Kirishima is when it comes to Bakugo.

"I got the food; let's head back now." he says and points with his head back to my room.

"Ah, wait!" Kaminari says and pulls me back into Kirishima. On instinct, Kirishima's hands held my waist.

"Shittyhair, you better get your hands off her now." he growls.

"Don't worry, Bakubro, I was only making sure she doesn't fall." he laughs and lifts his hands to surrender.

I get off his lap and look to Kaminari. "What's up, Kaminari? I'm starving."

He looks towards Mineta and Hagakure, and I could tell he was silently telling them to do something. Bakugo walks up to me and grabs my hand. "We don't have time for this." he says and walks towards the rooms.

Suddenly we were wrapped in tape? I look back and see Sero with his hand stretched. "Just hold on a minute. Please hear them out." he says and pulls a bit on the tape, making us take a few steps back.

Bakugo was ready to rip the tape and kill all of them, but Sero releases us before he could do anything, and I turn to him. "Just a bit, okay? I'm fine." I say as I rest my hand on his cheek to make him look at me.

Everyone became extra quiet, I wasn't sure what happened, but from Kirishima's happy expression, I could guess it had something to do with how Bakugo calmed down with just a touch of a hand.

"Here, (Y/N). Take a seat." Kaminari gets up to let me sit in his place.

"So now you get up for her to sit, but before, there was no place but Shittyhair's lap, huh!?" he glares at his friends.

We laugh, and as he sits on the couch's armrest, we look towards the other two and wait for them to speak.

"(Y/N), we're sorry that we said all those things to you." Hagakure starts off.

"We were wrong. We shouldn't have just jumped to conclusions." Mineta adds.

"Aizawa-Sensei and All Might came after you left and explained it to us. We are really sorry." Hagakure says, and she was wiping her face? So I guess she was crying.

"Ya, I was stupid. You can hit me if you want to." he says, and even though I know he feels bad about what he said, there was a light blush on his cheeks.

"How about I fucking punch you instead?" Bakugo gets up and threatens him.

"Well, I do appreciate you guys apologizing. I'm fine; I understand why you would think and say those things. So let's just put it behind us." I say to them with a close-eyed smile.

"Okay, if you're all done, can we leave now?" Bakugo says, annoyed.

Everyone tells me that they will see us tomorrow and that Bakugo should take it easy on me. We get back to my room and sit on the floor while enjoying the lovely smoked turkey sandwich Bakugo made me.

"Mmm, this is seriously super good, Katsuki." I say as I'm chewing.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth, idiot." he laughs, which makes me laugh.

When the silence took over again, Bakugo kept looking at me and finally decided to speak what's on his mind. "You just accepted their apology like that?"

I look up at him and swallow. "Nothing else to do. It's better to just move on." I say as I keep my focus on my sandwich.

"They probably only said it because the teachers told them." he continues.

"Maybe, but it's fine, really." I look at him and smile.

"Fine. But you keep in mind that no matter what happens, you will have the Baku Squad and the Deku Squad on your side." he says in all seriousness.

I was shocked, confused, and trying to hold back a laugh. "The who now?" I finally ask.

He continues to eat his sandwich as if he said nothing weird. "The Baku and Deku Squad." he looks up at me as he chews.

"And who exactly are those?" A small laugh escapes.

"Baku Squad- Obviously me, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. And the Deku Squad- Fucking Deku, Iida, Half-and-Half Bastard, and Uraraka." he explains.

I couldn't help it anymore; I burst out laughing. "You came up with the names?" I ask.

"Ya, why the hell are you laughing?" I see the pink hue on his cheeks.

"Because you are adorable!" I jump on him and hug him while laughing. "Which squad am I in?" I ask.

"Who do you think you're dating, huh?" he asks with a smirk. I tilt my head, confused. "Leader of the Baku Squad, so obviously you are in my Squad." he cups my face and pulls me in for a kiss. "A king will need a queen."

I blush massively at that last sentence! He just called me his queen. Oh God, I seriously love this guy.

I laugh and rest my head on his forehead, "I love you." I say without thinking much about it.

He pulls his head back and looks at me with wide eyes, "What?"

"What?" I say back when I notice.

"What did you say? Repeat what you said." he makes us sit up.

"Y-You heard me. Don't make me repeat it." I blush and try to look away.

He laughs wholeheartedly and looks at me with the softest eyes I've ever seen on him. I stare at him, trying to capture and memorize that look forever. He really needs to stop scowling so much; everyone will see how handsome he really is.

He snaps me from my thought as he places a peck on my lips. "Ya, I heard you loud and clear." he smiles and stands up. "It's getting late; get some rest. Tomorrow we will start training, and you can't be tired, or else I'll beat your ass." he smirks and opens the door.

"Dream about it! You're going down." I push him out, and he looks back at me.

"Don't think too much anymore. Just sleep, okay?" he says with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Thanks to you, I'm fine now. Thank you, Katsuki." I smile at him and place a kiss on his cheek.

He blushes and scoffs to keep his cool. He puts his hands in his pockets and walks away, looking back at me just before entering the elevator.

The next day, I wake up refreshed. Yesterday's event is now behind me, and I'm ready to start training hard to prepare for the provisional license. Once I get this, I will be one step closer to becoming a true hero.

That small card will get us closer to the hero world and let us experience what it will really be like to do hero work. Maybe it will give us more chances to fight in public for the safety of everyone.

My trauma or issue might have stopped me every time Shigaraki showed up, but I want to use this chance to improve my skills and my mental state when it comes to him or vicious villains in general.

There is no point in being a hero when I will cower every time a villain showed up or if Shigaraki showed up. I have a feeling that his story will not end so easily and so soon.

The entire school now practically knows of my past, my class knowing most of the details. The public was just told that an accident happened that I needed saving from. Even though it was something I was trying to avoid, but I guess it's better now.

Now that the truth is out, maybe it will be easier for me to get over it and move forward with my life. Maybe I'll take All Might's advice and rely more on my friends now, like the Baku Squad and the Deku Squad.

I still can't believe Bakugo came up with such a name. It's so cool to be part of a squad and yet so funny at the same time.

Speaking of Bakugo, the fact that he has been there for me every single time fills me with such reassurance and a sense of safety that I'm almost scared of it. Scared to lose it one day... somehow, that scares me even more.

Every time he supports me and holds me, telling me everything will be okay, I believe him, and somehow, my problems seem to vanish at that moment.

I get ready and head to the common room and kitchen. No one was there yet; thanks to dad's routine, I seem to wake up the earliest around here. I enter the kitchen and turn on the coffee machine; I open the fridge, get the milk container out, and attach it to the machine.

"Good morning, Teddy-Bear." I hear my favorite voice come up behind me and his hands wrap around my waist.

I turn around in his arms and blush at the sudden new name. "Teddy-Bear?" I ask, "What happened to Christmas lights?"

"Two different things for different moments. You got a problem with it?" he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Nope." I put my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss.

"What are you doing?" he lets me get back to what I was doing.

"Making coffee." I answer and press the right buttons to make my coffee just the way I like it. Once it was done, I get the sugar from the cabinet and grab a spoon.

"Are you sure you're making coffee?" I turn to him and find him scowling with a disgusted look.

"Ya. Why?" I mix my coffee and wash the spoon I used.

"That is definitely not coffee; the only way to drink coffee is black." he says and makes his own.

It was my turn to give him a disgusted look. "How do you even swallow that?! It's so bitter!" I exclaim.

"You're practically drinking milk and sugar; that's not coffee." he argues.

We stand by the counter and continue our argument on whose coffee is better. In the corner of my eye, I see something red, "Good morning, Kirishima. How do you drink your coffee?" I directly ask.

"I didn't expect you guys to be up and ready to argue. I don't drink coffee in the morning; I'm more of a breakfast person." he answers, and we both look at him weirdly.

"I told you he's weird, him and his hair." Bakugo laughs.

Soon after that, everyone starts to show up, and the room gets louder. We all head to class and wait for Aizawa-Sensei to show up. According to Izuku, he said he will explain more about the license trials and how they will train us for it.

The hero lessons are now used to train us for the license, and they want us to concentrate on creating an ultimate move. I had no idea what my ultimate move is, but I'm sure I can come up with something.

Everyone in the class seems to already know what they want to do and how to train for it. The school made a new training area where Hero Cement could alter the floor to any terrain we want or need.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" All Might asks me as he stands next to me, watching the others train.

"How the hell can they just come up with stuff like that? I have no idea what to do." I confess, feeling slightly ashamed about it.

"It doesn't always come directly. It can take time." he explains, but it was hard to believe when everyone was already training.

"You are a middle ranged attacker because of your beams; you could work on your Rapid Shots to get a closer attack." Aizawa-Sensei pops up and comments. "You were already training at it during the camp." he adds.

I think about it, and it does seem like a good idea. "You're right; it will give me more space to move around during an attack." I thank him for his advice and stand in an empty area with a wall to practice my shots.

As I'm practicing, I imagine scenarios of fights I could be in to help me make the attack more realistic. When I take a break to catch my breath, I think of how this could cause me trouble. Rapid Shots require more concentration to make sure my light comes out in the form of small tennis balls instead of beams, so it could cause me to drain faster.

In situations like this, it would be a good idea if you could just shove the villains away from you or a hostage you are protecting. That's when I thought of an idea! I'm not sure if it will work or if it will be strong enough, but if it does, it will be awesome!

I continue with my Rapid Shots, but my concentration wasn't fully on it. I was still thinking of how I could work on that push idea I thought of. Because of my lack of concentration, instead of a ball coming out of my hands, a small beam comes out, and my hand moves by accident, making the beam move with it in a more physical form!

"Wow... What was that?" I ask myself as I look down at my palm. My beams have never taken such a physical form before. They were more on strong light beams that could hurt because of their intensity. But that one seemed like I could almost hold it.

That's when another idea pops into my head, and I grin at the possibilities of it. If this works and Aizawa-Sensei and All Might approve of it, I will not only have an ultimate move, but I might have two!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Hello!!

Bakugo seems to have a new nickname for special, alone times. I feel he would show his soft side a lot when he's around someone special but act like the cool dude when he is in public. And he definitely seems like a black, bitter coffee person!

What could your ultimate moves be? And will they work?

See you soon!!!

*PikaJovi* (^0^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
228K 5.1K 66
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
1M 35.4K 56
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
3.4M 98.5K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...