5SOS Imagines Book One☺️

Von lish_5soss

So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just though... Mehr

Michael Clifford imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine *kinda sad*
Luke Hemmings imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Ashton Irwin & Luke Hemmings imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
5SOS imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
5SOS imagine
Ashton Irwin (& 5SOS) imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Michael Clifford (& 5SOS) imagine
Calum Hood (& Luke Hemmings) imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Calum Hood (& Ashton Irwin) imagine
Michael Clifford imagine.
Luke Hemmings imagine
Michael Clifford (& Calum Hood) imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Calum Hood (& Ashton Irwin) imagine PART ONE
Calum Hood (& Ashton Irwin) imagine PART TWO
Calum Hood (& 5SOS) imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Calum Hood & Michael Clifford imagine
Calum Hood & Ashton Irwin imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Calum Hood imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine *kinda sad*
Calum Hood imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
JUST A QUICK HAI & THANKS FOR 10K+ :--)
Ashton Irwin imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
Ashton Irwin imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
PLEASE READ
Luke Hemmings imagine
Calum Hood imagine
5SOS imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
5SOS imagine
Michael Clifford imagine
Luke Hemmings imagine
5SOS IMAGINES BOOK TWO

Luke Hemmings imagine

2.9K 58 17
Von lish_5soss

LEMME KNOW WHAT YE THINK OF THIS PLEASEEEEE :---)

VALENTINES DAY LUKE

You and Luke have been in a relationship for 5 years now.
Guess people would call it 'high school sweethearts' as you guys met when you were 12 in school, but actually entered a relationship a year later at 13.

As the years have gone by, you've seen Luke's passion and love for music not only grow more stronger, but better talent-wise. You loved hearing him playing the guitar or the piano to the songs he's learnt or what he's written himself, or even just singing along with the radio. You knew he and talent, and you knew he was going to go far with it.

You were right, as about 3 years later, Luke managed to create a band along with his 3 best friends: Ashton, Michael and Calum; together, they were 5SOS.

Few years passed down the line, and 5SOS are doing amazing; from releasing singles, to live albums, to hosting their own DerpCon, headlining their own tours, visiting counties they all dreamed of visiting, everything; their dream was coming into place, and you were there to watch it all.

Fortunately, since Christmas, the boys were given 3 months off; what with all the hard work they have done last year, they deserved a well earned break.
So you've been out with Luke and the boys a few times, enjoying the moments you have with both your boyfriend and bestfriends before they all go back to their band-life.

But today is Valentines Day.

Honestly, you never really wanted to make such a fuss on Valentines Day, as long as you did something with Luke, that was all that really mattered to you; even if it was just watching movies at home with him.

But Luke had the evening planned for you both, which was only as a surprise to you.
You tried to crack the boys into telling you what Luke had planned, but unfortunately Luke had already warned them that you would try doing so.

Luke picked you up from your house. He called you saying that he was waiting outside, and you relied saying that you would be out in a minute or so.
You walked out of your house to see Luke standing out of his car, leaning on the hood of the car.
He was wearing a reddish and black flannel, with a black shirt inside, black ripped jeans -big surprise there- with his black converses, another big surprise. But he still looked incredibly hot; then again, Luke could wear a bin bag and still look hot.

You walk over to Luke and he stand up straight, grinning at you, "Someone looks beautiful, as always."

You roll your eyes, "Not really. You don't look so bad yourself, Hemmings."

"Thanks! I didn't really know what to wear......"

"You mean between black skinny ripped jeans, or black skinny ripped jeans, OR major black super skinny very ripped jeans?"

"Ha ha ha ha.....hilarious babe." He pulled you in for a soft kiss then pulled away smiling, "Anyway, you all set to go?"

"Yup."

Luke opened the door for you, to which you giggled as you hopped into the passenger seat, "Such a gentleman."

He nodded, "I do try." before running over to the drivers side, quickly hopping in and driving away.

You were in the car with Luke, he passed his test a couple months ago and insisted on driving you whenever and wherever you needed a lift.

You giggled from the passenger seat, "It's so weird seeing you driving"

Luke grinned, "I know. It feels good not having to rely on Ashton or my family now haha."

"So. When are you gonna tell me about what we're doing tonight?"

"Nope!"

"Awwh, Luke come on! Pleaseeeeee!"

"No, you nearly tortured Michael tryna get him to tell you!"

"I wouldn't call hiding all his game consoles torture......."

"Well he did, I found it funny...till I heard you hid FIFA along with it..."

"Well, Ashton I didn't seem to mind I hid FIFA."

"Y/N, that's because Ashton is a strange man that doesn't like FIFA for some bizarre reason we don't even know! You'd think after all these years we'd figure out why.......we still judge him."

"Anyway!! Please tell me, I gave FIFA and his game consoles back!"

"Babe, all I'm saying is that we're gonna go down memory lane.....okay babe?"

"Ooooo a trip down memory lane, ey? How so?"

"Ahhhhhh, I see what you're doing babe, nope. That's all I'm giving you babe."

You pulled into a familiar road as Luke continued driving, while you tried to figure out where Luke was taking you.
He must've noticed you staring out the window because he reached into the back and pulled over one of his flannels laughing, "Put this over you, I don't want you looking."

You looked from the flannel to Luke laughing, "You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking?"

"Come on babe, I don't want you looking this is all a surprise! When we get there then you can take it off. Look! I mean, I even brought your favourite flannel I have that I know you love! Pleaseeeeee."

You sigh and take the flannel from Luke, putting it over you so you could no longer see.

You mumble, "I swear to god, if you fuck my hair when I take this off, you're dead."

Luke chuckles, "Either way, you'll still look beautiful as always."

"You have to say that, you're my boyfriend."

After a few minutes, the car pulled to a stop and the engine turned off.
You heard Luke say, "Right."

You reply, "Can I take this off now?"

"Yup, go ahead babe."

You pull off Luke's flannel, careful not to mess up your hair.
You quickly turn to look out the window, trying to figure out where you were.

Your expression turned blank when you saw the 'Norwest Christian College' sign in front of the big building.

You asked puzzled, "Umm, Luke.......why the hell are we here?? I thought the day we both left school we was hoping to never return.....?"

Luke laughed as he leant over giving you a soft kiss on your cheek as me then smiled, "Trust me, we are. But like I said, we're gonna take a trip down memory lane."

You both got out of the car and saw Luke take a big basket out of the boot, making you give him a puzzled look, questioning what was in the basket.

He grins, "For later, kay babe? Come on then."

He held out his hand, which you gladly took as you both walked into the school building.

As Luke opened the door for you both, you whispered, "Luke, it's the middle of the night.... We're gonna get in so much trouble! We're practically breaking into the school!"

Luke laughed loudly, his laugh echoing through the empty halls which was kinda creepy.
He replied, "Babe, relax. We won't get in trouble, my mum called the school and explained everything, so the caretaker left the school open for us."

"So....the principal had no problem with us being in school by ourselves after ether graduating or in your case dropping out??"

"No problem at all. Well, he did say he wanted 5SOS to make a visit, but that's an easy debt to pay so...."

You and Luke walked around the school, just having casual conversations.

Then Luke squeezed your hand gently to get your attention as he asked, "Remember this room?"

You looked to the door that was next to you as you answered, "Yeah, History room...?"

Luke nodded, "Yuuup, the class where we first sat together. Remember?"

You replied, "I remember. We were both too shy and awkward to talk to each other--"

Luke added with a chuckle,"-- until I broke it by saying that joke, what was it again? Oh yeah! What did the frog say in the library as he flicked through the books...."

You answered giggling, "Readit, readit"

Luke said, "That's it! You laughed so much you were nearly crying..."

You sighed with a smile, "The teacher called on us both because we were both in stitches. And then you said--"

Luke mumbled quietly, "I liked your laugh, it was cute."

You nudged Luke playfully saying, "And then your face went all red..."

You both laughed at the memory, that was the first time you and Luke sat next to each other and properly got to know each other......the start of you and Luke.

You both carried on walking, talking about old memories from school.
After a bit more of walking around and reminiscing, Luke takes you up to the roof of the school building. The sudden flashback of sitting on the roof with Luke, Michael and Calum just talking, joking about and singing random songs coming into your mind, making you smile; Luke smiled back at you too which made you wonder was he thinking the same thing too.

You walked across the roof to see a blanket laid out on the floor.
You asked with a grin, "What's all this?"

Luke replied as he walked over to the blanket, gently towing you along behind him, "Just a little something I planned. Come sit."

You both sit down and Luke grins like a little child at Christmas as he reaches into the basket, taking out some food for you both.

As you were both eating, Luke asked, "Remember coming up here?"

You nodded, "It was our getaway, our favourite place."

Luke smirked, "We put the world away"

And then you both sang together, "We get so disconnected" both going into fits of giggles.

You said, "We used to hang out here all the time, and bunk whenever we didn't wanna go to lessons...which was quite often to be honest....just goof around, do a bit of a music session...."

Luke held your hand in his as he smiled, "It was up here where I asked you out like a year after we first properly met in History.....I think it was while me, you and Michael were bunking off Gym; Michael was too engrossed in talking about the new FIFA game that he didn't bother talking to us..."

You remember Luke asking you out perfectly. He was so shy and nervous it was so adorable. Thinking about it seemed like it was only yesterday when it actually wasn't, it was a few years ago now. You both fell into a moment of silence which made you think that you were both thinking the same thing; just how fast the night changes. That literally, time is going so quick now you have to make the most of every moment you have with everyone.

Luke cleared his throat before looking at his phone and then saying, "Right, you all done? We could move onto the next place if you're ready?"

You nodded, "Yup, I'm ready, where we going now??"

Luke looked up at the sky and replied, "Not telling, babe. Hopefully we'll get there in time though, let's go."

Luke stood up and held his hand out for you to take, which you did. You both walked hand in hand out of the building and back towards the car.
Thankfully, you were only in the car for a few minutes.

But this time, Luke pulled up in an empty car park. You looked around to see that you were in the park.

You asked, "Luke....we're at a park?"

Luke nodded as he hopped out of the car, "We are indeedy."

You laughed, "Did you just say 'indeedy'??"

"I did.... Alrighty-roo, out we get babe. Don't wanna be late."

"'Alrighty-roo'?? You're such a dork, Luke."

He frowned, "Babeeeeeeeee."

You couldn't help but giggle as you tip-toed up to kiss him, "You're my dork, babe. It's what I love about you."

Luke grinned under the kiss before pulling away and walking, taking your hand with him as he puts his arm around you. You lean your head on his shoulder, embracing his warmth as you walk together, just making normal conversation as you normally would.

After about 10 minutes of walking, you finally stop beside the lake, a beautiful view; it was your favourite place in the park.

Luke looks out to the water before asking, "Remember Tony?"

You roll your eyes at the mention of his name, "Yes. He was before you and I went out, but we were good friends. Though I prefer not to think about him. Why?"

"Remember why it didn't work out between you guys?"

"Luke......"

"Babe, dyou remember? Trust me on this."

You sigh slowly, "Because he cheated on me god know how many times.... Yet I still forgave him.... He made me feel like shite..... It was you and Calum and Michael that made me see sense and told me to end it with him..... But he wouldn't stop sending me hate.....whether it was text, voicemails, Facebook, Twitter, viber, whatsapp, Instagram.....anything...."

Then Luke continued, "You didn't come into school for like a week. We were all so worried, your parents called me saying they hadn't seen you all day.... Calum, Michael and I wet looking for you and I found you here. Because I remember you saying--"

You said, "That this was my favourite place in town... It's where I went to get away from the world..."

"It killed me seeing you so upset and lost. I wanted to go and kill Tony for doing that to you. If it wasn't for you pulling me back and telling me not to, I would've without a doubt one after him. But, it was in that moment that I uh......"

Luke looked down and fiddled with his fingers while biting his lip, playing with his lip ring; something he always did when he was nervous you picked up over the years you'd been and known Luke.

You ask, "Luke...??"

Luke looked at you for a moment before a white light shone above you, Luke then looked up at the sky and grinned, "Perfect."

You followed his gaze to see the sky above you, you could honestly say that it's never been more beautiful. It was a full moon, not a cloud in sight. The moon shone it's reflection upon the water, along with the city lights upon the other side; it was mesmerising to watch.

You were too busy looking at the view infront of you that you didn't notice Luke until he took your hand in his saying, "Y/N..."

He was infront of you. On one kneel holding your hand. The moonlight hitting him perfectly, making his perfect blue eyes sparkle under you.

Wait, what was he doing????

You say, "Luke?"

He shakes his head, "Y/N. That night I found you, sitting on that bench, it was then that I realised that I had fallen for you, hard. I didn't care what happened to me that night I wanted to go after Tony, all that mattered to me was that you were safe and happy. It took me ages trying to build up the courage to ask you out, and I'm so glad you did because these past five years have been amazing. You've been there for me, cheering me on, and now the band is doing amazing - I wouldn't have stuck to it if it wasn't for you helping me through all the criticism and hate I got. Y/N, you make me happy, really happy. And I don't really know where I'm going with this....you know I've never been that great with words..... Just that, I love you. I love you, Y/N, and I'm so happy to call you my girlfriend..."

Luke bites his lip as he says, "I guess what I'm tryna say is.... Y/N....."

You take a shaky breath saying, "Luke....." Not totally sure of what was actually coming.

He reaches into his back pocket saying, "Y/N Y/L/N, will you..."

He pulled out a little plastic box, at this point your heart was beating a million times within the minute.
You could feel yourself start to shake, what were you going to say?
What was Luke going to ask?
Surely, he had a box in his hand so you bloody knew what he was gonna ask.
But at the end of the day, you were both only 18.... Was this too much??

You're brought out of your thoughts as Luke asks, "Will you be my Valentine?"

And opens the plastic box, revealing a gummy Haribo ring inside.

You stare at him for a moment, feeling the bloody finally rush back into your body as you laugh, "Of course, you dork!"

Luke grins, quickly standing up and giving you a soft kiss before giving you the Haribo ring, which you put on your finger giggling.

He hugs you as you sigh, "I can't feel my legs."

He laughs, "How come??"

"I thought you were proposing!!!! I wouldn't have known what to say if you did!"

"We always assume that we're each others Valentine, so I wanted to ask you while doing something special, especially since we've been together for five years now.... Happy Valentines Day, babe. I love you."

You lean your head into Luke's chest, smiling, "Happy Valentines Day, Luke. I love you."

There's a short moments silence, your arms around Luke.
Luke's arms around your waist.
Your head softly on his chest listening to his heartbeat while his head is resting on top of yours, occasionally kissing your forehead. The moment was perfect.

Luke broke the silence by saying, "Few more years down the line, then I'll propose..."

You smile into his chest, "Sounds like a plan."💖

WOO OKAY
LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PLEASEEE :---)
GOT A MICHAEL ONE LEFT
BUT ILL ONLY POST IT IF YE THINK I SHOULD, IF YE ARE LIKING THESE :--/
ILL WRITE IT TOMORROW HOPEFULLY BC IM GOING TO MANCHESTER....

OK, thanks :--)
Eilish <3 xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!
22.4K 151 29
All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope you'll like it. :)
600K 7.5K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...
60.5K 953 71
Just 5SOS Preferences NOT OWNED BY ME ALL FROM TUMBLR ALL RIGHTS TO THEM! But they are awesome!!! Read