➛𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 (𝙢𝙝...

By Cherry_On_Top246

♥*♡∞:。.。c𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔.𝐀... More

。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- ꜰᴀᴛᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4- ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6- ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5- ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7- ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8- ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10- ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11- ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12- ꜱᴜꜱᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14- ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16- ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18- ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ, ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʟʏ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ!
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 1
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21- ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛ-ꜱᴏ-ꜰᴜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23- ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24- ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.1
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.2
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27- ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28- ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30- ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31- ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32- ᴍᴀᴢᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34- ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʜɪᴛᴏꜱʜɪ (𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛)
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36- ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37- ʟᴏꜱᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38- ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39- ʀɪᴠᴀʟꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40- ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏʏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41- ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42- ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43- ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45- ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ (ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ) ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47- ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48- ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴꜰᴏ.
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49- ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴀʀꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50- ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52- ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53- ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54- ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55- ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56- ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57- ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58- ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ!
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59- ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ

。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22- ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇꜱ

1.4K 63 21
By Cherry_On_Top246

"Sorry it had to come to this, love. But I had no. other. choice..."

You pout, kicking a nearby pebble down the grey sidewalk. It was another boring day, where you wait around for you parents to come home, just to be isolated in your 'room'. 

It wasn't even your room, technically. It was rented. 

Your dad had to go Japan as a business trip, and decided to bring you for a 'daughter father time'. 

Guess they didn't expect for you to be stuck at 'home' most of the time. 

Currently, you snuck out of the house, and were on your way to the park. Not like your father would know though, he was too busy at work to, check on you, bring home food, or even answer any of your texts or calls. 

You were ten at the time, and instead of doing normal children things like hanging out with friends, families or animals, you were here, walking down the lonely sidewalk by yourself. 

Vulnerable.  

Though you had a quirk, you weren't used to use it, so it was basically pointless. You mine as well were quirkless currently. 

You exhale, gazing at the same rock that wouldn't get out of your way. Spotting the park ahead, a small smile grows on your lips, hoping you could meet someone and not be alone like yesterday. 

You begin taking a step off the sidewalk, walking onto the road. You start crossing the street, not noticing the speeding car coming towards you. Your pupils shift to it, your life flashing before your eyes. You were in the middle of the way, the car couldn't stop. This was it. 

You tighten your eyelids closed, accepting you fate. Your breath quickens as you cramp your body together, hoping it would slightly ease the pain coming your way.

This was it, you were going to get hit. 

Until.. you weren't. 

You open your eyes slowly, seeing a taller boy, holding onto your wrist. You were off the road now, and onto the other end of the sidewalk. You couldn't see him, as you were staring at the spot you were in shock. 

You then turn, facing the life savior. He had a few scars caused by burns, but they didn't seem fatal. The male also had messy red hair, with drips of sweat running down his face. Though the feature that caught you the most,

were his glowing persian blue irises.  

-

"T-Touya..?!" You scream, not entirely recognizing the male standing before you. He smirks, a dull yet threating looking glistening in his eyes. 

"I go by Dabi now." He says simply, casually rubbing the dust bunny off his jacket.

He looked so different. 

He was so different.

His face was stitched, and his demeanor gave none of the same familiar memories that came to your mind. For instance, the past version of him was kind hearted, giving off a trusting behavior. Was it all fake?

"..What do you w-want Dabi?" You yelp, the heat of the flames from behind you almost burning your skin. It already sparked onto your uniform, causing a corner of the sleeve to tear off and join the fire. 

He looks at you in the eyes, his smile never faltering. He seemed intrigued by the question, as if he wanted you to ask it. 

"Well, someone I know wanted me to take you.. so here I am." He speaks in a mature, professional tone, inching closer to your disturbed presence. You shudder, glaring daggers into him. 

"Hm.. Tell t-this person n-no then! I'm not going with y-you!" You scream, hoping someone from inside would save you. Bring Bakugou or Kamanari out for all you cared. You just needed some backup. 

Touya scoffs, frowning carelessly. 

"You think it's that easy? If I could, I would. But this 'stranger' is dangerous. Probably more than me, which says a lot." He chuckles, as if you and him were having a normal conversation. You hold your breath, seeing the grey smoke flying into the air, moving away from the light blue flames lighting up the nature. 

How have no one seen what's happening yet?!

"What made you like this?" You whimper, not understanding the male's sudden villainess actions. He rolls his eyes, still creeping towards you. 

"Now, now, now, I'm busy, let's not get into personal background." He hisses, his eyes resembling sharp daggers. Even if you didn't know what time it was, you understood it was still early in the dare, meaning no one would be searching for you right now. 

That means you were alone, handling this familiar villain on your own. 

The crowd hollers, some tumbling to the ground. 

"Oh yeah, that was hilarious!" One of the voices shout, being quickly muffled by others agreeing. Shoto didn't laugh though. He was already in his own mind whenever you left the room. Though, what someone says next instantly snaps him out of his trance. 

"Hey.. does anyone smell burning?" 

He's here. 

His head shoots up, noticing how everyone else was joining in, smelling for a certain burning odor. 

"Oh yeah.. I do." Mina agrees, closing off her nostrils with her fingers. Todoroki almost shudders, worried that they would find Dabi before he could 'bring Y/N to safety'. 

He needed to make up an excuse, and fast. 

As the Canadian-haired male opens his mouth to object, Denki immediately stands up, face it shock.

"MY POPCORN!" He squeals nervously, running to the nearby kitchen as the students burst out laughing once again. 

Todoroki breaths exhales a sigh he didn't know he was holding, before noticing the primary colored flames rising above the window. 

"Who's 'the stranger'? Do I know them? What are you guys planning to do with me?!" You ramble, causing the older man to roll his eyes in annoyance. He couldn't handle the horrified ruckus you were creating any longer. He just wanted to end this forced capture quickly.

"Tsk, do you ever shut up?" He snaps harshly, but not in the same tone as Bakugou. More serious. More threating. It caused you to shiver as you stare at the oblivious 1-A Dorms pouting. You noticed the large steps Dabi was taking towards you, but if you walked backwards you would surely touch the flames. 

"D-Don't make me use my quirk!" You scream, dearly hoping he has forgotten your more defensive power. He chuckles, stopping for a moment. 

"What? Your teleportation quirk? You couldn't use it when your ten, how do you think it's going to work now?" He laughs in a sarcastic tone, causing you to burrow your brows. 

I'll show him. 

You close your eyes, and count, wanting to move near the dorm. But before you could do you, the male grabs onto your wrist, making you open your eyes. It was tight and distracting, reminding you of Shoto's grip for a strange reason. 

"Now Y/N, we could do this the easy way, or the hard way." He demands in a cold, mature tone. Letting go of your wrist, he reaches his hand out for you to take, aiming the other hand at the dorm, specifically the living area where your fellow classmates were chatting. 

Great, so it was your freedom, possible life vs. your friends life. 

You exhale shakily, your body twitching to run away as you slowly place your hand onto his.

-

The male squats down to be the name height as you, worry spread across his face. 

"Are you okay?" 

You nod hesitantly, trembling softly. He then stands up, his whole demeanor changing instantly as he glares at the life-threating car now parked on the side of the road. 

"This is a children zone, you should be more careful." He spats, tightening his grip around your quivering palm. The stranger within the vehicle only rolls their eyes, staring at the life savior with dull eyes. 

"She shoulda watched where she was walkin'." The stranger gargles with a ear deafening tone. The boy growls, his threating blue daggers stabbing the tired presence. 

"It's not her fault she didn't see you coming!" He yells, lashing out to the car. You whimper, pulling the angry savior away from the driving source. He sighs, watching the grey small vehicle escape from his reach. 

It was silent, a awkward tension filling the air as you two walked to the park. You were thankful he saved your life, but to you, he was also quite scary. Even with his trusting grin. 

"Uhm.. Thanks for saving me.." You mumble, causing his mesmerizing irises to look down on you. He nods, watching to make sure you don't fall. 

"It's not a problem." He says, now eyeing the empty park ahead of you. You lick your lips, not wanting it to become quiet once again. 

"Uh- My n-name's Y/N.." You smile warmly, rubbing the back of you neck nervously. He smirks as well, the calm wind brushing up against his crimson locks. 

"I'm Touya." 

-

You wake up instantly, finding yourself in an unfamiliar room. It was weird, because as soon as you touched Touya's hand, you felt yourself become unconscious immediately. You examine the area, seeing a expensive looking bedroom, with a closet and bathroom. 

It was decorated nicely, sewn on rose petals on curtains, a small desk next to the restroom, and a hanging fairy lightings with vines behind the bed. It seemed to fit for a princess. 

Except for the rusty tight chain on your right wrist. 

Unlike the other times you've been taken, you knew that this was negative from the start. I mean, of course you did. It was quite obvious. 

The chain didn't seem like a quirk-blocker type, so you could easily teleport out of there in the moment. Guess Dabi's 'friend' wasn't so intelligent, huh? 

You shut your eyelids, stepping higher and higher on the number scale. You needed to count for a while if you wanted to escape from the prison, assuming it was large, but it seemed no one was entering for a bit. 

Or at least that's what you thought. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The same voice from before mutters, causing you to flinch. You whimper, wishing you would've teleported when you had the slight chance. 

"W-Why?"

"Shoto's not in a good mood right now. You wouldn't want to face him." 

Shoto?! He was the cause of this whole thing? Don't tell me he's like Kirishima and Kamanari..

You nod, eyes gazing at the white and cold blanket above your body. You couldn't believe it. One of the few people you trusted, was like the others. For the time being,

you couldn't trust anyone. 

-

You and Touya began to hang out more, which caused you to enjoy the trip even longer. He was only five years older than you, and in middle school. You were going to middle school next year, and you loved learning about what may happen in the grades. 

Currently, you two were at the park, sitting in the tall, dark green grass. A few flowers were beginning to bloom, sprouting pastel pink and white fragile nature out of the dirt. The sun was almost set, forming a rainbow of colors in the sky. 

It was almost perfect. 

"This week has been amazing.." You mumble to yourself, a warm smile gesturing your face. Touya sighs in agreement, laying down on the grass, watching a small bird fly by in the air. You do the same, feeling peaceful. 

Touya felt like a big brother you've never had. Even more than that, a best friend. 

"I wish I could live in Japan forever." 

"Yeah.. Hey, maybe you can come back soon. Y'know, if your father ever gets another business trip here." He sits up, pondering to himself. You sit up as well, nodding.

"I will! But are you sure you'll remember me?" You pout, understanding it might be a while until you return. He shows a warm smile, gazing at the blurry moon starting to glow in the sky. 

"I'll never forget you. I promise." 

-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Don't tell me she's gone again? Darn, just when I was about to take her for myself."

 -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 22・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 2038・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 130 8
yandere!various!bnha x fem!kpopidol!reader A story in which a newly debuted idol from a co-ed group strives to become a pro hero as well. Along with...
113K 3.8K 21
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs...
1.4K 84 26
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒? 𝑇𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙...
14K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...