EVER AFTER

Par Tejadurai_02

Varun is a hardworking and a busy businessman who comes across Nithya in his life . Nithya is a girl who is... Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHARACTER AESTHETICS ❤️
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 ❤️
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Last Chapter
Epilogue ❤️

CHAPTER 3

1.4K 77 88
Par Tejadurai_02

Nithya 's POV:

We exchanged our numbers that day . I still remember that day I went with so much anger but everything went away when he said I have a good skill .

I don't know what happened to me that day I was smiling like anything . I couldn't look in his eyes .

God they were so attractive .We are good friends now (I get your mindvoice *smirks* I like him ) . He is a busy guy . But we talk a little ... Whenever he is free he texts me .I like talking to him .

He is so understanding and always cools me down when I overthink ... Yea I'm an overthinker .

All of sudden he texted me yesterday saying "Can we meet tomorrow 😅 ! "How can I say no to him ... I said yes with big smile . I dressed up and started to drive to the place he told...

I've never visited that place before . I reached the place to find out that it is a roof top restaurant the view is lovely . And to my surprise he is waiting for me . I went near him and apologized for being late . He smiled (*awww his smile and I mentally again cursed me for being like this*) and sat opposite to him .

We talked a lot and I handed him a picture which I took . I came to know that he personally wanted to buy this photograph but I kept that only for viewing which made him sad .

So I bought that to our first meeting *proud smirk* . He looked so handsome in his half white shirt and his black pants suited them well while his eyes shined like diamond , Damnn they look so good .

How could someone resist them . His messy hair is so good how could he be this cute and handsome even in a messy hair .

Hmmm... wait did I check him out now , I chuckled to my thoughts and to my surprise he asked finished checking me out with a hearty laugh .

God I'm embarrassed now. But he is still smiling (why is he smiling like that !?) Damn that smile !!! I blushed and he agained smiled . Then we talked for some time and he thanked me again for that picture . I'm glad he loved it ! And I went home with a huge smile ! Could my day be any better .

VARUN'S POV :

I asked her for a meetup . God did I really do that . I was wondering what her reply will be ! What if she says no ! What if she says yes ! God !!!

'Varun why did you ask her for a meetup suddenly ' I was cursing myself . And after a while she replied yes with a smiley emoji . Yess she told yes I'm gonna meet her but why am I this much excited to meet her . Is she that much special to me .We are good friends now (I like her tbh * blushes*) ...

We speak often but I always had this feeling of knowing her before . She always understands my hectic schedule and always cares for me . She is such a gem.

Now I'm waiting for her in the restaurant . I hope she likes it , I always hang out with my friends here , the view will be so damn good !

And There she comes ( looking at her with utter shock ) , wow Is this really her man look at her so elegant and beautiful . She is wearing simple attire yet she looks so damn good .

Her eyes sparkling on seeing the view . Those eyes !!! She then saw me and came towards me ( butterflies in my tummy started to go haywire ) .

She apologized for being late .(*Aww my girl , you don't have to apologize .... WAIT did I say my girl ... Damn ! Man stop dreaming )

I just smiled and to my surprise she is blushing ! (*Aww she is blushing and its worth watching*)

We talked a lot and guess what she gave me the photograph which I longed to buy in the gallery !

(*I'm on cloud nine , she gave me this , she gave this to ME , wait how does she know that I loved this picture*) .

I was about to ask her when I found her checking me out (*checking me out in public !!!* I chuckled mentally and now I looked at her eyes which were looking at me with so much love ''Varun you are exaggerating things '' I thought to myself ...

Her eyes sparkled on looking at me and I had butterflies in my tummy all that time . I adored how she looke so cute even in this simple attire .)

Then I asked if she finished checking out me . She blushed again ( she looks so cute when she blushes )

I smiled looking at her . Then we talked for some time . And I again thanked for the most precious gift she gave . Best day , it couldn't be any better .

But some thoughts made me confused do I like her or do I love her !? Is she seeing me as a friend or more than a friend these thoughts made me gloomy for rest of day and I went to bed rewinding all the things happened today again my tummy is filled with butterflies and I slept peacefully with those thoughts .

Hey guys !

So what is your opinion about this chapter !

Do let me know your views in the comments and don't be silent reader do vote and comment ! It boost me up ! 💙

#after edit : uhmm , 😂😬 it's so cringe to read ur own stories again and I think I'm gonna drop the idea of editing . (27-02-2022)

#after edit : i don't know how I ended up writing this much cringe things (20-04-2022)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.6K 671 19
our story is about a girl named nila who falls in love with a boy who loves her from his teenage but she is unaware of it in school days and then she...
I Found You Par Ni✨

Roman d'amour

200K 26.1K 37
22 years old ADHIRA VATS, who's vague & intricate, too naive to deal with the cruel world. Getting married was never in her list, atleast not before...
151K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
15.1K 510 56
Thank you so much for giving my story an opportunity... I hope everyone who ever going to read this will enjoy this story... And This is my first...