๐ˆ๐‚๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐˜ด. ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ...

By SUNARlN

โ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐’ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐€๐‚๐‚๐„๐๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
01. ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜š 1-๐˜ˆ
02. ๐˜”๐˜  ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
03. ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜–๐˜Œ๐˜š ๐˜ท๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜š
04. ๐˜๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
05. ๐˜˜๐˜œ๐˜๐˜™๐˜’: ๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž
06. ๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜•๐˜–๐˜ž๐˜•
07. ๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
08. ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜
09. ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜š
10. ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹, ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™, ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜›
11. ๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™
12. ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜’
13. ๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜”
14. ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜› ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜Œ
15. ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜Œ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜š?
16. ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ
18. ๐˜”๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜œ ๐˜’๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜–ฬ„
19. ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜™๐˜  ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜“๐˜Œ
20. ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜š
21. ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜๐˜š๐˜
22. ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š
23. ๐˜๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š
24.๐˜ž๐˜๐˜– ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜–๐˜“๐˜–๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜ก๐˜Œ?
25. ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜–๐˜–๐˜‹๐˜  ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›
26. ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ
27. ๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™'๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜ 
28. ๐˜’๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜›๐˜  (1)
29. ๐˜’๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜›๐˜  (2)
30.๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜’๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ /๐˜•: ๐˜–๐˜™๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜•
31.๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜• ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜
32. ๐˜˜๐˜œ๐˜๐˜™๐˜’: ๐˜๐˜•๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•
33. ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜  ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜‹๐˜Œ
34. ๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜๐˜“๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›
35. ๐˜›๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜—
35.5: No One's Home So..

17. ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜–๐˜š๐˜Œ

22.9K 918 1.3K
By SUNARlN

LET LOOSE
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

The sun has yet to rise when you woke up. It's finally the day of the Sports Festival and you feel excitement coursing through your veins. It's your first big event after coming to Japan, and you can't wait what U.A. have in store for its students.

You quickly take off your night clothes and change into your sports bra and leggings. Once you open the door, you see Todoroki ready to knock on your door. He retracts his hand and blinks at you. "Good Morning, Y/n," he greeted, a minuscule smile on his lips.

"Mornin' Todoroki," you greeted back. You take a look at him and noticed that he's wearing sweatpants and sleeveless tee that perfectly hugged his body. "Are you going out for a jog?" You questioned, eyeing his toned arms.

Todoroki nods, "I was going to ask if you're interested in joining me."

"Yeah, of course," you answered and you make your way to the bathroom to wash your face. Todoroki follows you quietly like a lost puppy. "Do you normally jog in the morning? You train at night, right?"

"That is true, however I figured jogging in the morning is also.." Todoroki stops talking and gathers your hair in his hand. You bend over to the sink and splash cold water to wash your face. His eyes lands on your exposed nape and down to the curve of your back. "..beneficial for me."

You hum a response and straighten your back to pat your face dry with a towel. "Is Fuyumi-san awake yet?" You then walk to the kitchen to quench your dry throat, Todoroki following behind you as usual.

"Not yet.." he murmured, intently watching you gulp down a glass of water. He slowly snakes his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to his body. Confused with his sudden action, you slightly turn your head to look at him with a questioning brow.

He lowers his head to place a light kiss on your exposed shoulder. "Wife.. would you mind granting me a wish if I end up winning First place in the Sports Festival?"

"A wish?" You repeated and he nods subtly. You ponder for a bit, watching his hopeful eyes. "It depends if it's doable or not. What if I win First place?"

Todoroki hums for a bit. "Should I grant you a wish too?"

You chuckle in amusement and place the empty glass on the table. You loop your arms around his neck while Todoroki pulls you impossibly closer to his body, both hands grabbing your waist hotly.

"Do you think you'll be able to please me?" You whispered in his ear, smiling seductively when you notice his face turning bright red.

"I am.. pretty confident in my skills," Todoroki replied quietly, unable to look at you in the eyes.

You grin at his flustered face, amused that the usual stoic faced Todoroki Shotō can also pull off an embarrassed face. You place a light kiss on his jaw, catching him off guard, before pulling away from him.

"That's pay back from last time, Shotō," you teased. You walk out of the kitchen without looking back, already running late for your morning jog. You couldn't care less if you end up jogging with or without Todoroki.

He stares at your retreating figure in silence, too dumbstruck from your bold action. Todoroki's red hair bursts into flames just in time when Fuyumi walks into the kitchen, surprising the older girl.

"Shotō! Your hair is on fire!" Fuyumi shrieked in distress as she shakes her brother's shoulder, trying to snap him out of his trance.

❅✦❅

"Mornin' Y/n!" Kirishima is the first to greet you in school. You fist bumped with Sero and Kaminari who are standing next to the red head. "Big day today!"

"Good Morning everyone!" Deku greets the class enthusiastically, obviously excited about the big event later. Behind Deku was Bakugo who shoves the poor boy out of his way and grumpily walks inside the room like an old man. "G-Good Morning Kacchan.."

"Mornin' Bakugo!" you grinned at the boy. He only replied with a grunt, a sign that he acknowledged your greeting.

It didn't take time for the class to be complete. The room gets filled with excited chatters, that is until Vlad King comes in to lead the class to the official waiting room.

"I am sooo pumped!" Mina jumps in excitement, making you smile at her hyperactivity. "I can't believe I'm participating in UA's biggest event ever!"

"There's a lot of people for sure.." Jiro commented as she rubs her hands together in attempt to calm her nerves.

You can literally see your classmates' anxiousness from their body language. Although some of them put up a confident, tough guy act like Kirishima and Sero, you can't help but giggle at Kaminari and Deku's constipated face.

As usual, your fiancé's face is blank as ever but that is to be expected. Surprisingly, Bakugo is also calm despite Kaminari's constant mantra of trying to convince his self-confidence to come back.

Soon, the class settles inside the waiting room in the stadium. You found yourself a seat next to Todoroki who's been awfully quiet and tense as soon as the two of you stepped inside UA.

"What's wrong?" You reach a hand to move his bangs out of his view. "Nervous?"

"My father.. will be here to watch.." he replied coldly. He clench his fists under the table until his knuckles turn white. "I'll prove to him that I'll win with—"

"Takahashi Y/n," Vlad King unknowingly interrupts your conversation with Todoroki. "I need you to come with me," he continued. "The rest of you kids need to stay put until Present Mic calls for your class."

You smile apologetically to Todoroki before standing up. "I'll listen to the rest when I come back, alright?"

"Yes," Todoroki nods and watch you walk out of the room. Once you're gone, he finds himself staring at the table until an unfamiliar presence made him whip his neck to look at the figure.

She smiles at him and found herself a seat next to him. Todoroki's eyebrows slightly knit together and decides to ignore her, although he finds it annoying that she's now occupying the seat that you left not too long ago.

"May I have some of your time, Todoroki-san?"

❅✦❅

You found yourself standing in front of three Pro Heroes, one of them looks unfamiliar to you. However, what caught your attention the most is the bear-mouse-dog hybrid sitting on Aizawa's shoulder.

"Takahashi," Aizawa gestures at the blonde haired Hero with blood red wings, who's surprisingly just as tall as Bakugo. "This is the current number three Hero, Hawks."

"Nice to meet 'ya kid. I've heard a lot 'bout you." You two make a brief handshake. You briefly glance at Endeavor and silently questioned his presence, but the Hero only crossed his arms. "I'm here to rely an important message from the Japan Hero Commission."

You frown at Hawks words, remembering that even though you're in a foreign country, the Hero Commission is still keeping their eye on you. Now, Endeavor's presence made sense as he is your benefactor and current guardian.

"I'm guessing you work for them too," you replied coldly, watching him briefly smile at your words. "Do they need me to wage war to another country?"

Hawks chuckles at your cold words, but he knew you're being serious about it. It's what you were raised to do anyway. Your sharp gaze towards him sent shivers down his spine. "Japan is a very peaceful country you see, so no need to think that way kid," he assured.

"Peaceful? You do know we were attacked by villains not too long ago, right? Anyway, what do they need me for?"

"What they want you to do is simple. During the Sports Festival, you need to let loose your Quirk," Hawks smiled but you return it with a scowl, not appreciating the message he conveyed.

"Do they want me turn this year's Sports Festival into a tragedy?" You scoffed, crossing your arms. "I can't do what they want. Plus I'm wearing my limiters."

"And that is why Eraser Head will oversee the Sports Festival with Present Mic! He can stop you anytime using his Quirk!" Principal Nezu beamed enthusiastically, startling you. "As the principal, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you to test your skills with your fellow schoolmates too! I also proposed for experts to take off your limiters for this event."

You take a step back, still trying to absorb the fact that the animal sitting on Aizawa's shoulder can talk and understand human language. "You can talk? And you're the Principal?" You asked in disbelief.

"Why yes, it is I! The Great Principal Nezu!" he laughs maniacally as his whole body shakes. Nezu clears his throat, "Well.. enough of me. What do you think, Takahashi? I'm also quite curious how your power can transcend past human limitations."

"You don't have to worry kid. Principal Nezu only agreed to take off your limiters when you reach the Finals," Hawks added.

You take a good look at each and one of them, weighing the Pros and Cons of their proposal. You glance at Endeavor again, but he's still wearing his passive expression that look like he has dung under his nose. He observes your action and listens intently to your words. He might not say it, but he's also actually looking forward to what you would be able to showcase later on.

He knows you're strong even with your limiters limiting your ability. So what if it's not on you? The mere thought of having powerful descendants from you and Shotō made him more excited.

"I refuse," you declined. Aizawa didn't seem to be surprised from your reply unlike the rest of the adults in the room. "I don't like to be used as a clown and entertain those scums in the Hero Commission. There's no merit for me exerting this much effort," you added and shrug your shoulders.

You turn your heels to leave the room, already feeling impatient with what Todoroki has to say before you two were interrupted. They begin murmuring to each other like gossiping teenage girls, not even trying to conceal that it's about you.

As you are about to grab the door, Hawk's next words made you stop. "If it's about the scientists, Callun and Gallahan, the Hero Commission has intel about them. Also, Endeavor will extend a helping hand to locate the professor who made an experiment on you."

"Both of them are dead," you replied coldly.

"It's not in the records," Hawks replied, smirking when you slowly turn to look at him warily.

"This is still under investigation, but there is a high chance that the creator of the Nomu have connections with that person you're looking for," Aizawa added, eyes looking straight at yours as if he wants to convey a cryptic message.

He blinks a few times at you. It was short and concise, you immediately understood it. Neither one of the other Heroes and Principal Nezu caught him rely the message to you.

Decline.

Morse code is such a fascinating invention. You could applaud Aizawa for a job well done, but this is a once in a life time opportunity that you don't want to miss.

Why did he want you to decline the offer? You decided to ask him some time in a later date.

"You better keep your word."

❅✦❅

"It seems you have grown closer with Shotō." Endeavor decided to break the silence after a few minutes of walking. He had volunteered to walk you back to the waiting room. You find it odd since he's not the type of person to do so, so you figured he might have something to say in private.

"I guess so," you lightly shrug your shoulders, eyes straight to the hallway.

"About using your Quirk in the Finals.. it's best if you also use your other Quirk," he suggested, briefly looking at you from his peripherals. "I'm sure you will face Shotō in the Finals. If you use your other Quirk, it may stimulate him to finally use his left side."

You're still unaware with the Todoroki family's situation and the reason why your fiancé refuses to use his left side. However, after living with the family for a while, you have concluded that Todoroki's hatred may run deeper than you thought.

You have always wanted to ask the reason behind it, but the mention of his father is always a touchy subject for him.

As you approach the waiting room, the door harshly opens revealing a frowning Todoroki. Both you and Endeavor stop at your tracks to look at the boy. Todoroki looks agitated and unsettled for some reason.

His mismatched eyes constrict and his breath hitch once he sees you with his father. "Y/n!" He makes his way towards you and grabs your hand to pull you behind him. Todoroki glares at his father harshly. "You're not supposed to be in here."

"I simply escorted Y/n back," his father replied, Todoroki scoffs at him in return. Endeavor has nothing left to say with Shotō's obvious distaste of his presence, so he turns around and walks away from the both of you.

Once Endeavor is out of sight, Todoroki turns to look at you with knitted eyebrows. He opens his mouth to speak, but closes it again and went silent. "Todoroki?"

The boy shakes his head. "We need to talk later," he said coldly before walking pass you.

Apologies for the delay! I've been busy lately with school so I hope you lovelies understand :)

Also thank you for all the votes and comments on the last chapter! It seems you guys definitely liked that one because it has more votes than the rest of the other chapters..

Quick question: What do you think of Bakugo and Y/n's fight last time? Was it too much or was it lackluster? Asking for research purposes

AND WOW THANK YOU for 11k+ reads 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.2K 41
"๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™. ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
479K 8.9K 49
"๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†" ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ {๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›}๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š...
92.2K 3.6K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...