➛𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 (𝙢𝙝...

By Cherry_On_Top246

♥*♡∞:。.。c𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔.𝐀... More

。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- ꜰᴀᴛᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4- ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6- ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5- ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7- ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8- ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10- ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11- ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12- ꜱᴜꜱᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14- ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16- ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18- ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ, ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʟʏ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ!
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21- ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛ-ꜱᴏ-ꜰᴜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22- ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23- ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24- ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.1
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.2
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27- ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28- ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30- ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31- ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32- ᴍᴀᴢᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34- ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʜɪᴛᴏꜱʜɪ (𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛)
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36- ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37- ʟᴏꜱᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38- ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39- ʀɪᴠᴀʟꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40- ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏʏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41- ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42- ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43- ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45- ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ (ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ) ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47- ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48- ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴꜰᴏ.
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49- ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴀʀꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50- ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52- ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53- ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54- ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55- ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56- ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57- ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58- ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ!
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59- ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ

。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 1

1.5K 60 28
By Cherry_On_Top246

"Y/N!" 

"K-Kirishima? W-What happened to you?"

"I-It was all Bakugou! H-He's crazy-" 

"What did he do to you?!"

"What I had to do." 

"Katsuki?! Why did you hurt him?"

"Because Y/N..

He tried to take you away from me."

You scream, awaking in a cold sweat. Your body felt hot and clammy. You rip off the blanket as you examine the dorm room. Suddenly, you shiver as you see the door crack open. 

"Y/N?" A person mutters, walking inside. You creep to the back of the bed frame, watching the silhouette step over into your eye view. 

"Shoto!" You scream, immediately leaping out of bed and hugging the male. He lets out a squeak and becomes stunned, allowing your arms to wrap around his waist. 

"What happened?" He whispers, seeming to melt in your hold. 

"I-I had a nightmare." You exhale, blocking the tears that were beginning to exit your eyes. An 'oh' escapes the taller teens lips as he continues to hug you. 

"Well.. I can walk you to class if you want?" He requests, too physically tired to ask what it was about. You nod, stuffing your scared face into his chest. Gripping onto your hand, the male leads you out of the dorm rooms, and outside. 

He didn't understand why, but he liked you depending on him. You needing him. 

Was this what love feels like?

Walking into the classroom, you scan around and see everyone in their seats. Well, almost everyone. Kirishima's chair was empty, seeming so lonely. You let go of Todoroki's hand, causing his body to shudder as he moves to his desk. 

You on the other hand, walk over to Bakugou's table where the male was. You needed answers. 

"Bakugou, I need to ask you something." You mumble, placing both your hands on his desk. He glances up, raising a sharp eyebrow. Quickly, you reach for his palm, and bring him outside of the classroom. 

"Okay, what is it idiot?" He ask, slight annoyance lacing his voice. You begin fidgeting with your hands nervously, the dream last night playing on repeat in your mind. 

"W-What did you do to Kirishima?" You stammer, your worried eyes gazing into his provoked ones. 

"Nothing. I had a talk with him, that's all. Why does it matter to you?"

"He's my friends and I was worried for him." You mutter, rubbing your sleeve. A confused expression tracers Anger Issues face, as he crosses his arms. 

"Really? Because you seemed extremely scared yesterday whenever Kirishima looked at you." He spats, rolling his blood red eyes. You internally gasp, thoughts running through your mind. He noticed? 

"Well.. I didn't want you to hurt him." You say roughly, unknowingly scratching your wounded arm. It's been itching like crazy recently, but you assumed it was the healing process. Bakugou eyes the covered limb, and immediately becomes suspicious. 

"What happened to your arm?" The hot-head asks, glaring at it with his new found anger. You quickly spat 'nothing' and pull the fragile skin behind your back. 

If Bakugou got mad at Kirishima for interrupting his confession.. 

you couldn't imagine what he would do if he found out what Denki had done. 

Instantly, the male grips onto your limb, pulling up the sleeve. A whimper escapes your mouth as the angered teen stares at it in shock. 

"Y/N.. Who did this to you?" He questions softly, his tone cold and sharp. He begins rubbing your arm lightly with his finger, most likely examining it. You bite your tongue, making sure you don't confess. He notices this, causing more flames to burn in his eyes. 

"Y/N. Answer me." He speaks, his voice beginning to raise in anger.

"I-I can't! I don't want you to do anything to them!" You yelp, hiding your expression with your other sleeve. 

"Do anything? They hurt you, and you still care about what I do to them!?" He says, now almost yelling. You quiver, backing up into the lockers. 

"Now, tell me who did it." Bakugou remarks, creeping towards you. 

"F-Fine! Denki did it!" You scream, yanking down the cloth over your limb. Katsuki lets out a hum of satisfaction as he steps away from your intimidated presence. 

"That's all I wanted to hear." The male says in almost a whisper, before leaving you alone in the halls. 

You exhale, your breath still shaking. This was the first time you've ever made Katsuki mad, and it was honestly quite horrifying. You shiver, feeling your hands start getting sweaty. Suddenly, you feel body warmth next you, leaning on your healthy side. Your eyes shift over, and see the medium-height green haired male, a pleased puppy expression shining. 

"Y/N! Why are you shivering?" Izuku asks, trying to end your non-stop quiver. 

"N-No reason!" You stammer nervously, stepping away from his grip. You begin walking away, not wanting to have any part or Deku's life anymore. Especially after what Bakugou gossiped. 

-

"Oi, I wouldn't talk to that nerd if I were you." Anger Issues spats, after pulling you away from a conversation with the same boy he was refereeing to. You mockingly roll your eyes, looking at the dagger eyes Katsuki was showing. 

Oh, so he was serious.

"Look I know you don't like him and all b-"

"That's not the reason I'm talking to you." He interrupts in a whisper, making sure the other students don't hear him. 

"He's crazy. Obsessed even, about you. I've seen it. The way he looks at you all the time, and how he's always writing about you in his notebook. I've read the info he puts, it's creepy." The teen mutters harshly, scanning the area around him, checking if anyone was eavesdropping.

"O-Oh." You mumble, thinking about the time you found his notebook. You totally forgot about it due to being caught up with... other problems.  

"I've even confronted him about it, and he said all he was doing was 'protecting you'. He's delusional I swear." 

-

Izuku lets out a sad squeak, as he watches your gorgeous presence stagger away. A bit of him accused you of ghosting you, but he quickly retorted with solutions. 

She's not ignoring me! She just doesn't want to talk about what happened. That's all, right?

"Y/N, you want to hang out during lunch?" Midoriya asks, bouncing to you once again. You exhale, wanting to male to leave you around. 

"S-Sorry, I'm already eating with someone." You respond, instantly creeping away before another question could exit the green-haired one's lips. 

Oh. So she is ignoring me. 

Izuku ponders, his fist beginning to clutch. His jaw tightens hardly, as he contemplates what he was doing wrong. Though, the more he though about it, the more he became paranoid. 

What if she never talks to me again?

How am I supposed to win her heart then?

Was all the protecting I was doing for nothing? 

Then, he wondered why you stopped socializing with him in the first place. Of course, to him, he never found anything wrong with his actions. Plus, Bakugou may of exaggerated a bit. But whatever makes you stop talking to the 'annoying extra' he would do. 

He decided that someone must've rumored about him. It makes sense to be honest. But who would do such a thing?

-

"Y/N.. We need to talk for a moment."

-

...Kaachan. 

and just like that,

the sanity snapped in half. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Don't think too hard. Just slip in, and slip out. Then she's mine...
 Oh, what do you get?... Is life good enough for you?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 19・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1269・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 13.8K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
68.6K 2.4K 22
; ☆ ❝ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁 , yandere! 𝗸. 𝗸𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗵𝗮 .ᐟ ❞ . ୨୧ , : ❝ I couldn't tell if my beating heart was . . . ❞ ; +...
115K 3.8K 21
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs...
1.4K 84 26
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒? 𝑇𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙...